Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

"Rang the bell? You didn't ring as casually as you make it sound," I say my arms wrapping around my stomach trying to ease the pain inside.

"You're lucky I didn't kick and pound on the door, or better yet call in a swat team!"

We are both doubled over laughing, wiping away the tears now streaming down our faces.

"Okay, okay point taken."

After settling down I ask, "So you flew here, did you rent a car?"

"No, I just took a cab, my luggage is outside, I needed to see you."

With that, she stands as do I, and we wrap ourselves in each others arms slowly kissing, savoring one another's taste.

"I was preparing to accept the possibility I would never feel your lips against mine," I confess.

As the passion rises between us, Ashley pulls back. "Sorry, the plane was hot and stuffy as was the cab ride. I've been sweating most of the day."

"How about you take a shower?"

"That would be wonderful."

After grabbing her luggage from outside, I escort her upstairs and show her the place while doing so.

"What's that room?"

"My office," I reply opening the door all the way for her to see. I show her the guest bedroom which has been converted into a home gym. "This is the guest's bathroom, but I never keep it stocked so you'll use my shower." I show her the master bedroom and bath. "Shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair clips, everything you need is in there." I'm suddenly nervous. I guess I'm still surprised she's here and moreover, no longer in a relationship with Mary. "Enjoy," I say stupidly, plugging in the hair dryer for her to use after and gracefully exiting the bathroom.

Descending down the stairs, I take out my cell to listen to Teri's voicemails. I enter the password and listen to the latest message.

"Casey where are you? HELLO! Turn your phone back on please or at least one of them. You won't believe this, I talked to Ashley she's here, yes here and she's looking for you hot stuff. Here's her cell number call her. Then call me okay I love you too. I'm so excited for you and I must say, wow does she look good. Wow! Call me!"

What a nut I think to myself, but grateful to have someone like Teri in my life as a friend. I take out a plastic container from the cupboard to store the leftover duck in the fridge when it suddenly dawns on me Ashley might enjoy fresh towels. I run downstairs to the laundry room, grab fresh towels, and run back upstairs all the way to the bedroom. Panting, I knock softly on the closed door leading into the bathroom.

"Yes?"

I open the door. "I brought you fresh towels."

"Oh thank you Casey."

I walk in staring directly ahead, close the toilet lid and set the towels on top of the lid. My chest rises and falls thanks to the sudden spurt of exercise. Somehow Ashley can tell despite the shower curtain.

"You okay? Why are you breathing hard?"

"I ran to get the towels. I guess I ate too much duck."

"Well you're probably sweating so how about you join me?"

I look at the shower, but the curtain obscures my view. Suddenly the curtain is pushed open and standing naked before me Ashley asks, "Strip please?"

I strip off my clothes leaving them in a pile on the floor and hurry into the shower closing the curtain behind me. Ashley wraps her arms around my neck.

"Hi."

"Hello."

Our lips meet, our hands exploring one another's wet bodies, the sight of water beads slowly descending down her gorgeous breasts makes my pussy tingle with desire. Her nipples are hard as water drips off the tips. I run my tongue across before circling the hard nubs. Squeezing her breasts together, I run my tongue down and inside her cleavage. Stepping back, I take a minute to enjoy the stunning figure before me in all of her glory. My hungry eyes run over every inch of her body, while Ashley turns to accommodate me. I can't find a single imperfection.

"As much as I'm enjoying watching your eyes ravish me, I do believe there is something else you could be doing to me?"

Her tongue runs along the top of her teeth as she raises her eyebrow. Something changes inside of me. I'm no longer unsure, shy, nervous, or anything like that. Confidence, lust, and love fills me, consumes me. Not able to stand it any longer, my body is hungry with desire and I know just how to feed my need. I kneel before Ashley, her back against the wall with her right foot propped up on the side of the tub, her legs spread inviting me inside. I lick and suck on her outer lips before kissing her clit. Her whole body shivers with anticipation. I run my tongue flat against her clit, her own hands caressing her breasts. While I suck on her swollen clit, she stretches her arms against the wall above her head, as if reaching for the sky. Watching her head turning side to side moaning, as her body writhes with pleasure, I finger my own throbbing clit. My moans vibrate through my mouth onto Ashley's clit.

"Oh god Casey, I'm almost, oh mmm I can't take much more."

With my right hand still rubbing my clit, Ashley looks down watching me please us both, her fingers roughly assaulting her breasts and nipples. I run my tongue outside of her entrance and her body twitches in response. I repeat this action and pleased with her reaction, I say in a deep voice, "You're mine."

"Please," Ashley moans practically begging.

Sliding inside, my tongue tenderly licks her inner walls my thumb on my left hand tends to her clit, my right hand stops pleasuring myself instead caressing Ashley's bare behind. Her hands are on top of her head in her hair as she races toward her orgasm. I playfully slap her smooth, round behind. I feel her hands suddenly grab my head as she forces herself harder against my face, my eyes trying to watch her as she rides, crying out, gasping for breath, and crying out again. Her sweet nectar fills my anxious mouth, the excess spilling out and running down the sides of my mouth despite doing my best to capture every drop. My legs are shaky from watching my love writhe with such pleasure, but I'm able to jump up, catching her in my arms as she collapses, wiped out completely from her orgasm. With Ashley's chin resting on my shoulder, I step into the cool spray of water hoping it will help rejuvenate her. My heart beats faster as I hear sounds similar to those of one awaking early in the morning.

"How long was I out?" she asks groggily.

"Not long."

"That was amazing. I've never experienced such an intense orgasm.

"Why thank you gorgeous."

"No thank you!"

Laughing, we clean ourselves and turn off the water which is now cold having run low on heat. After drying our bodies, Ashley again wraps her arms around me.

"How about we move this to the bedroom?"

"You read my mind."

Grabbing the large bath towel and smaller face towel, we make our way to the bed and Ashley lays the towel down. While lying the face towel down on top of the pillow for my head to rest on, she decides two pillows are more comfortable than one. She grabs the other pillow and I almost stop her, but reconsidering I decide to let her see it for herself.

"Well well," she says before clearing her throat. "Look what we have here."

She stacks the pillows at an appropriate angle and helps me lie down, my wet hair resting on top of the towel.

"Eight or nine inches?"

"Eight," I reply batting my eyelashes.

"Hot pink?"

"Lovely isn't it?"

"Want me to use this on you?" she asks holding up the dildo.

"Definitely."

Lying on her side next to me she drags the dildo across my breasts and over my nipples before sliding it down my stomach. It doesn't take much, my juices are already pooling at my center, my body still hot from before. She teases the head at my entrance, my own hands kneading my breasts.

"Tsk, tsk," the sound of her tongue on the roof of her mouth.

Ashley grabs my hands and pins them together above my head using her left hand to secure my own, her right hand begins inching the slippery head of the dildo inside my pussy. I moan as the dildo fills me, my pussy stretching to accommodate the intrusion. The first time the dildo slides inside is the most spectacular feeling, almost as good as the orgasm itself. Almost.

"Come for me," Ashley hisses as she strokes inside of me.

I feel my juices leaking out of me and around the dildo as her lips wrap tightly onto a nipple, sucking while making love to me. Feelings of ecstasy are coursing through my body and pussy. Her strokes increase in intensity, my toes beginning to curl, her teeth grazing my taut nipple. I hold on as long as I possibly can before finally surrendering to my orgasm.

"Ohh god," I cry loudly, my body shooting off the mattress. Seconds later, Ashley's fingers are running along my forehead caressing me, whispering for me to relax and enjoy. I run my tongue across my lips moistening them.

"Enjoy what?" I gasp, my eyes still closed.

"The show."

"What?" my eyes pop open.

On her knees in front of me, Ashley leans back, her left hand fondling her breast, her right hand still holding the slippery dildo, she pushes it inside her glistening pussy. I watch as inch by inch the dildo disappears inside of her, her back arching as her jaw drops from the increasing pleasure. Loud moans escape from within. My fingers immediately assault my own clit, fresh juice seeps from between my swollen inner lips. Still on her knees, her back suddenly straightens as her left hand leaves her nipple and begins fondling her clit, the dildo stroking quicker within. My fingers pick up their own pace as well, aware Ashley is on the edge.

"Fuck," she pants, "Oh...god...ohhhhh"

The dildo now slams inside of her as she orgasms, her cries of pleasure taking me over the edge right along with her. Afterwards, holding each other, I mutter something.

"What baby?"

My eyes widen with surprise upon hearing the word baby. Any and all doubt is gone upon hearing that one word. "I asked if you would like to stay here with me?"

Ashley cocks her head, her eyes shining bright blue. "You sure?"

Her eyes actually shine brighter after climaxing I note happily to myself. "I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

"I'd love to," our lips meeting and parting for our tongue to dance together as one. "I'm so thankful I finally ran into Teri," Ashley exclaims happily.

"We should call her, share with her the wonderful news," I respond.

"Absolutely," she agrees and then there's that wonderfully devilish grin. "We will in just a little bit." She picks up the hot pink dildo.

"In a little bit," I agree rolling us over so I'm on top of Ashley, grabbing the dildo from her with a wink.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers