Pet Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya skipped to the door and twisted the knob, pulling it open slowly. She held her finger to her lips and I could see the silhouette of Kyle against the harsh hall lights as he moved into the room. The door shut behind him, and now I found I could see him more clearly.

He was tall, about 6’ 2”, I would guess, and he had dark blond hair and a strong, muscular body. I could see the muscles in his arm clench under his short sleeved shirt as his arms encircled her, his head dipping to hers as she tilted her mouth up to kiss him.

“Oh, I missed you!” he said, the words coming out muffled as their lips met and parted. “Oh god, I missed you…”

“I missed you, too, honey” she said, her words breathy. Then they kissed, long and hard, and nothing was said for several minutes as they stood against one another, his hands roaming up and down her back, always pressing her against him, though sometimes they dipped, cupping her bottom, or stroking the side of her body from her hips to just under her arm. I thought it looked like his thumb strayed against her breast as he brought his hand up near her there.

Suddenly they broke, and he looked quickly over toward me. I felt sure he had figured me out. I almost sat up, confessing myself.

“Are you sure she’s asleep?” he whispered.

“Dead to the world,” she said, hushing her voice, too. “She sleeps through storms. We’re all right.”

Satisfied, Kyle dove back to her mouth, sliding his right hand down a little farther, down to the flesh of her leg beyond the shorts she wore. He touched her skin, then brought the fingers of his right hand up under the hem of her shorts. I could see his hand under the fabric, the outlines of his fingers running up and down the few inches he could reach. His hand had more success as it traveled backward, behind her thigh, and it disappeared for a moment behind her there.

Tanya arched her back suddenly, groaned, and reached behind him down to his bottom. In a very unladylike fashion she gripped the globes of his buttocks and thrust her hips against him, grinding against his pelvis with her own.

I was amazed at her forwardness. In my limited exposure to literary lovemaking there was much more reluctance on the part of the woman. She was to be taken, to be swept way by the man, losing herself in him. But here Tanya was every bit the aggressor, pushing herself against him, holding his body against hers.

Not that Kyle was timid. His right hand still lost behind her left thigh, he swept his left hand against her right buttock, holding her as firmly against him as she did against him. He seemed to hunch against her, like he was trying to find some space, some hollow as yet undiscovered. Tanya’s hands reached for his biceps, holding them, then reaching behind them to pull him toward her, urging him on, pressing herself harder against him.

They were so eager! Both of them. I could hear their breathing over here—short, hot gasps that were consumed by each other’s mouths as soon as they were expelled. Their lips met, locked against one another’s, then separated briefly only to lock again, in slightly different positions. I could tell their tongues were deep inside each other’s mouths.

I had never guessed at the passion two people could have for one another, the total animal lust that took them over. I was hard pressed to believe that either of them really even remembered I was in the room, as lost as they were in each other and themselves.

Kyle brought his right hand up and slid it along Tanya’s side, coming up until he neared her armpit, then brought his hand over to press against her heaving breast. She arched her back slightly, giving him better access, and he reached down with tremendous energy and pulled her t-shirt up from her waist, forcing it over her until her full, round breast jiggled as it slid out of the fabric. Kyle brought his mouth down hard upon her there, cupping the underside with his right hand and forcing her nipple to stand up exactly where his mouth and tongue could assault them.

Tanya’s head fell back, her eyes closed, as Kyle continued his assault. His hand was so busy on her there: he rubbed, he cupped, he lifted, he squeezed, he kneaded, all the while licking her soft pink nipple. Except it wasn’t so soft any more…I could see it had swelled, puffing out, the little tip of her nipple standing out like the hard nub at the bottom of an acorn. And every time he sucked it in his mouth, or flicked it with his tongue or finger, it seemed to want to stretch its little glistening tip further and further.

Kyle pulled away from her just enough to be able to reach down and pull the rest of her shirt up and over her other breast, and as Tanya’s arms raised I realized he was going to strip her top half completely bare. I was so shocked to see her like that, naked from the waist up, and I felt so…odd…staring at her body like I was. I was mesmerized by her: the way her full, melon-shaped breasts stood so perfectly firmly on her chest, how big and full they were against the smooth skin of her stomach and abdomen. They were almost unbelievable, as if something one might see in a drawing. And as Tanya’s head rocked back and forth, her hair shimmered in the night light, falling in waves behind her back.

Tanya began to fall back upon her bed, and I could see Kyle pounce upon her, lying slightly off to her left side, the side away from me. In essence, he faced me now, though he barely ever glanced in my direction. Both of his hands assaulted her now, her breasts changing shape under his constant attention. He slid his mouth from one to the other, sucking her in, flicking her with his tongue, licking every spot his hands were not covering.

But then his right hand began to move downward, coming off her breast and sliding down her stomach to her waist, his fingers hesitating at her shorts, as if ready to enter inside them, but he moved on top of them first, sliding his extended finger down until it just reached the little juncture, the little button I could feel swelling even on me, the little center of her, the penultimate pleasure spot…

“No!” Tanya said. “Not yet!” She jerked up on her elbows, her fingers coming up and attacking his shirt buttons. “You need to take some things off, too.”

I could scarcely contain myself. I felt myself involuntarily bringing my thighs together, rubbing one leg up, the other down, the feeling between my legs growing stronger with every second. I couldn’t believe I was watching Kyle as his fingers raced through the buttons of his shirt. The second button from the bottom gave him no end of trouble, and he just tore it, the button pinging as it hit the floor and rolled under my bed. His chest was broad and extremely well muscled, with only a few hints of lightly colored hair visible upon him.

His shirt off, he forced Tanya back on the bed again, and he kissed her mouth again as his bare chest rested against Tanya’s. He brought his right hand up again, fondling the side of her left breast, and his right leg forced its way between her thighs, pushing them apart.

Tanya took the first initiative, her hand coming down and grasping him between his legs. He separated from her only slightly, enough to give her access to him. She seemed to cup him, carefully yet hurriedly, sliding her hand under him, then up. As she came out from between his legs she stopped cupping her hand so much, and began to appear to trace him with her fingers, following him up, and up, her fingers and thumb apparently encircling him. She moved up upon him, then back down again, and Kyle moaned and rocked his hips against her as she stroked him.

And if her fingers were moving along what they appeared to be moving along, I appeared to have another interesting treat in store for me: there seemed to be no end of Kyle in sight.

I couldn’t believe the assault her breasts were undergoing. He never seemed to leave them alone…his hand was constantly at her, as if there were nothing he could ever do to get enough of her. I wondered where is left hand was until I saw by her movements that it rested under her, and he was using it to push her up against him.

His right hand moved again, finally, and traveled back to her waist, then below, and he let his fingers slowly slide down to the juncture of her legs, tickling her there, letting just the tips of his fingers meet her, then cupping her with his whole hand. And when his fingers extended down between her legs, he seemed to let the middle one settle in a bit more, a bit deeper. I had a wonderful view where I was of this, of his manipulation of her and her of him. Each of them seemed to be driving each other mad.

But Kyle seemed to lose this battle of wills…his hand shot up at one point, and he tugged at the edge of her shorts, and as she lifted her hips to accommodate him he tugged her shorts down, panties included, and she kicked them off when they reached the end of her long, slim legs.

And there she was, completely naked before…us. I was looking at her, and couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

She was even more stunning undressed. Her stomach was flat, her waist thin, her body perfectly proportioned. I would die for a body like that. A little tuft of blond hair lay on the slight rise of her pubic mound, so lightly colored it was difficult to see. But its presence was pronounced by the way she lifted her hips as his hand busied itself between her legs. Her soft little bottom actually rose above the bed as his fingers played with her. She gasped audibly.

I could only guess he was inside her. His hand moved slowly away, then just as slowly in, away, then in, and it could only have been from his penetrating her with his long, strong fingers. Her body seemed to pulse with his thrusts, and I could tell when he withdrew just from the little pout on her face, and when he entered from the way her lips separated and her eyes seemed to roll back. At one point she let go of him to reach down to his hand, and she held it, the muscles of her arm as taut as coils. She held him tightly against her, and he hips raised even higher as her moans rose and she began to cry out softly, “Unnnh…oh…oh…oh…oh…OHHHHH!”

Her body hung there, but it wasn’t unmoving. She seemed to be quivering, her upper and lower body in tiny little spasms, her forehead wrinkled, her lips tight around her mouth. She held this pose for what seemed like a minute, when she finally relaxed and sank back down to the bed. Her hand went back to stroking him, more languidly now, his hand still at work within her.

I had never felt this aroused before in my life. I wanted to jump out of the bed and scream. I wanted to run around the building a dozen times…and yet here I lay, unable to do anything, unable really to even react to the spectacle I was seeing before my eyes. I wanted to touch myself, and tried to resist…but I could not stop the rubbing of my thighs.

But then, I saw Kyle’s head moving from her breasts, and he kissed her skin beneath them, then left a trail of tiny kisses all the way across her smooth belly, until he finally came to the little patch of blond hair, and the cleft between her thighs.

I couldn’t help myself. As his face lowered to her there, I let my hands wander to my breasts, and very slowly, so slowly that I doubted their movement could be discerned by them (not that they were looking!), I began to rub my breasts, feeling their soft fullness, feeling their swollen need. I touched my nipples, and was surprised to find how hard they were, the kind of hardness that came from icy temperatures. But they were anything but cold…they seemed to be hot and full and aching…I kneaded them with my fingers, rubbing my palm against them too, flicking my electric nipples with my thumb.

And oddly enough, I found myself scarcely even thinking of how bad I was being. I don’t think I could have avoided it one more second anyway. And so I rubbed myself, slowly and deliberately, as I watched Kyle flick his tongue against her there.

They were in perfect position for me, a well-lit silhouette, if you will. I could see each time his lips found her little button at the top of her cleft, and I could see his tongue extend and touch her, oh so lightly. And though I could not exactly see it when he slid lower, so low that his nose was pressed right up against her little mound, buried in her hair, I could tell what he was doing by her short little cries, the rising of her hips, the way she clenched the bed sheets with her hands.

And I could smell her now, too. It was as if her passion filled the room, a smell of musk, a scent I had never smelled before, though when I did I knew right away what it was. It was actually pleasant, though it was indescribable. It had so many elements to it…like the smell of the outdoors on a wet morning.

I watched with fascination as he busied himself with her, his arms stretched underneath her thighs, his hands upon the cheeks of her bottom, gripping her as he administered his mouth to her. I began to mimic the kneading of her bottom with my own hands, gripping my breasts as he gripped her, timing my movements to match his, wondering what it would feel like to be her, to have someone down there, licking and probing and…

Oh! I was in agony. I wanted it all so bad, but I could no longer distinguish what it was I could do. I could only lie there and stare, my hands playing with my breasts, my legs rubbing together. I only knew I was going insane from watching it all, particularly from my confinement, my inability to do anything about it. If this had been a movie, a show, I would have turned it off and run to the shower, trying as hard as I could to shake the images from my brain. But here, now, I couldn’t…I was a prisoner to their passion, helpless to do anything but watch.

And as Tanya cried out, pulling a pillow over her own face to mask her screams, I felt again like ripping the mask off my eyes and declaring myself, simply giving in and putting up with the awkwardness of it all just to get out of this room, to leave and declare it over. But I knew I wouldn’t—just as I knew that even if I did, I would never erase the images and sounds I was enduring. What I didn’t know—what I could never have known—was what wasabout to happen.

As Tanya’s ordeal subsided, as her cries lessened and the pillow came off her face, she shook her head back and forth and gasped. “You!” she gasped, looking directly at Kyle, “You! Oh my god, how you do make me feel so good!”

Kyle rose up to kiss her, and she returned the kiss in force. I wondered how she could do that…his mouth had just been upon her…there. And now she was kissing him, and…yes…apparently thrusting her tongue in her mouth, the very mouth that had pleasured her there?

But even as she kissed him, I saw Tanya was up to something. She seemed to be rolling over, forcing him backward, so that as she rose, he fell upon his back. She rose above him, her breasts, unbelievably, just as firm even as she was horizontal above him. I began to wonder if they could possibly be real, but I knew they were…There was something about Tanya, something clear and indefinable, that made such a thing impossible. Tanya was, simply and unmistakably, perfect.

And as she kissed her way down his chin, down his throat, down his neck and chest, I could see her hands were busy at his belt, then at his fly. I felt my heart leap to my throat as he raised his hips, and as her mouth pecked its way down his well defined abs she pulled them down, pants and underwear, and before I could even acclimate myself, before I could even prepare myself for it, Kyle’s hard, dark penis slapped against his stomach before my eyes.

How can I describe what it was like for me, to see the first erect penis I had ever seen? I had seen statues and paintings, I had seen them in photographs even, clinical, biological representations that had shown them at rest, curled and tucked against their bodies, little, unimposing and curious members that they were. They had been oddities, however forbidden and furtive, but they had been unimposing and soft, almost minor creatures. Was this what all the fuss was about, I had wondered?

But not now. Not Kyle’s, at least. As Tanya reached down with her right hand to touch him, to stroke him with the backs of her fingernails, I thought I saw it grown even bigger, darker than before. I almost pitied him: it seemed to strain against its skin to the point even of pain. Certainly, his groaning at the mere touch of her fingertips did nothing to convince me otherwise.

I had no way to gauge his penis size by anything I knew. I had no experience to go by. As her hand encircled him I could see that he was easily twice, maybe three times the length of her hand’s width. He seemed to be curved a little, a bit like a half moon extending out from his body in the middle, then curving back to his abdomen at the end.

I was amazed at the ease of movement of his skin there. As Tanya stroked him, his skin seemed to slide a good deal of the way under her hand, moving along with the motion of her hand as it went up and down upon him. I knew skin moved upon the muscles beneath in other parts of the body, but I had no idea it would be so…flexible…here.

As she moved her hand Kyle arched his back and bore a look on his face that appeared to be more pain than joy. His face contorted, he bit his lip, he wrinkled his eyes and forehead…if it weren’t for his strained cries of “Oh, baby,” and “Yes, baby,” and so on I would have been convinced he were in agony. I watched, fascinated, as she manipulated him, playing with him.

I was so surprised by their lovemaking. Everything I had heard about it seemed so coarse, so functional. But here it appeared that Tanya and Kyle were deliberatelydelaying their actual lovemaking, drawing it out, making what I always thought as the sex act the actual last portion of the meal, the dessert, if you will. Actually, by the look on Kyle’s face, I wondered if they would ever reach that stage at all.

That thought was confirmed by what came next. Tanya actually opened her mouth andlicked him, the full length of him, from his testicles to the very tip. I had to fight the urge to scrunch my face up into a yucky look—I had no idea Tanya would do such a thing. What a dirty little girl! And she seemed to relish it, lifting him up, even staring into his eyes as she slid her tongue along him, making little growling noises as she licked him.

I couldn’t believe it…here it was, the most graphic part of a man, the most mysterious, threatening part of him, and Tanya was licking him like it was a lollipop. She swirled her tongue along it, around it, then brought her lips to it, kissing it. She was not stroking him now, though; she had him in the palm and thumb of her hand, reverentially, as if she were tasting the syrup of the gods.

Then she shocked me: she lifted him and then slid along him to the end, and slowly dabbed her tongue against the very tip, using it like a small scoop. She lifted her tongue, and a long, wet strand of him extended from her tongue to his tip, and she watched his eyes as she extended it, and then, with a swoop, she dove down upon him and buried him deep in her mouth.

Kyle seemed to elevate off the bed, grunting…he gripped the sheets tightly, the muscles of his arms knotted. “Jesus!” he said, groaning. “Jesus oh fucking Jesus…”

I had never seen anything to compare to this…Tanya engulfed him, swallowing the length of him far further than I could have believed possible. And as she took in over two thirds of him, as she reached what the end of her own unique throat could endure, she paused, seemed to adjust something deep within herself, and slid even further down. And within a short time, her lips rested in the little tiny curled hairs at his base.