Pet Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brinder
brinder
8 Followers

I went back to the shaft of his cock, and stroked it now, on my own. I found that there were certain movements that I could make—like rubbing my moistened thumb on the underside of his cock near the tip—that made him groan, made him arch his back, and I felt a rush of power. I reached over to him with my other hand, and doubled my movements upon him, letting the end of him lubricate that hand, too, and let my fingers slide along him, gripping him loosely with both hands, letting them slide along him.

As busy as I was with my newfound play toy I had not noticed that Kyle had shifted, and when his right hand settled upon my moist panties, sliding between my legs, I jerked and gasped. My legs rose and fell alternately, and I clenched them together for a moment, then slid them apart, not sure what it was I was supposed to do, not even sure of what it was Icould do.

Tanya turned my head and kissed me again upon he lips. “It’s intense, isn’t it?” she said. I nodded, my breath coming in gasps. “You love it when he rubs your clit, don’t you?” she whispered to me, and I nodded. “Just lay back and let it happen. Don’t hold back. Let it come.”

I gripped Kyle’s cock hard, my hand tightening as I felt my control going. I jerked at it, back and forth, my left hand now gripping the bed sheets between Tanya and me. Tanya pressed tighter against me, kissing my lips, driving her tongue into my mouth, and she found my left hand with her little mound and pressed against it, reaching down with her own left hand to turn my hand so that my palm rested upon her thin, blond hairs, and slid my fingers between her legs.

I felt that she was as wet as I was, and as Kyle’s fingers reached inside my panties and slid against my little wet slit I busied myself with hers, and she jerked her hips back and forth under my probing. I felt Kyle’s finger slip inside me, and so I slipped inside her, inside her slick little pulsing tunnel. Kyle’s finger slid inside me with some effort, but I found her little canal to be easy to enter, and though it was tight around my finger, it traveled inside her easily, and I found myself wondering how much of this wetness was hers, and how much of it was his.

It struck me that I was pleasing both of them, and I loved this role. Tanya’s hips rolled under my fingerplay, and Kyle’s cock produced so much moisture that my hand slid along him as easily as on a warm stick of butter. But I began to realize that I, too, was sliding over the edge: not only was Tanya passionately kissing my mouth, her hands upon my breast, and her body pressed against mine, but Kyle was fully entering me now, his single finger stiffly forcing its way inside, then sliding out, then sliding in a little further each time. He would occasionally stop for a brief tickle of his thumb against the hard little nub at the top of my slit, flicking this little button back and forth until I thought I would pass out, then returned to probing me with his finger and letting his palm rest against my slit.

“Let yourself go,” Tanya said, her words coming out like a hiss. “Let it come, let it come….”

And soon, before I even knew what had happened to me, I found myself stiffening as an intense, boiling over kind of rolling wave crashed inside me…first between my legs, then everywhere: my spine, my feet, my shoulders, my belly, my fingers, my brain…I felt a spasm hit me, a turning over, and my body tensed and jerked and shuddered, and I heard someone scream and then, after what seemed an eternity, I realized it was me.

“That’s it, baby,” Tanya said, and I realized my finger was still inside her, and I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping and releasing, clamping and releasing….and I realized mine were, too, upon Kyle’s. His finger was still deep within me, moving ever so slowly, and as my vision cleared I realized my chest was heaving, and I had broken out with a light sweat. “That’s right, baby,” Tanya said again, and stroked my forehead. “You came, baby, you came…”

I turned to her and smiled, bleary-eyed, as if trying to communicate from the delirium of a fever. “Ooohh…” I said, my voice thick and husky. “Oh…it was beautiful…”

Tanya smiled. “Yes, it was,” she said, and whether she meant mine or her own was not clear. Still, I let a small, weak chuckle escape my lips, and I closed my eyes and just luxuriated in the bliss I felt. I had never experienced anything like that in my life.

As good as I felt, though, I could still feel Kirk’s finger still within me, and as my hips began to meet his movement I found myself surprised at my own greediness. I still needed more—at the very center of me there was an inexplicable void, an ache that Kirk’s probing seemed to encircle, though never satiate. I found myself actually lifting my hips to meet his next thrust, and I moaned. I was embarrassed that it hadn’t been enough.

But Tanya seemed happy about it. “Ooooh, baby,” she said. “You want more, don’t you? You want it all. You need more, don’t you?”

I nodded, my voice too raspy and raw to make much intelligible sense now. “I have something else for you,” Tanya said, and she reached out and pulled Kyle’s hand from me, leaving me empty within. I moaned, squeezed my thighs together and tried to rub them, hunching, trying to find some way to relieve vacancy. She smiled, and said, “I’ll take care of you, honey,” and kissed me, then reached across me and turned my head at the same time, and when I completed the turn I realized I was only an inch from Kyle’s cock, and it was pointed directly at me.

I pulled back my head, and looked back at Tanya… “I don’t know…” I said, my eyes wide. With her right hand she turned my head back toward him, and with her let she reached out and began to feed his cock to me. I hesitated, my mouth shut, but when the wet tip touched my lip I instinctively kissed it, and his moisture spread across my lip, slick, and I rubbed my lips together, like women do when completing their lipstick, I tasted him, and it seemed sweet, and husky, and I separated my lips and let him enter me.

I lay back as Kyle placed his left knee on the bed, then straddled me, his right knee on the other side of me. He pulled the pillow out from under my head and folded it, then placed it back, making my head rise almost vertically in front of him, so that taking his cock in my mouth was much more easily accomplished.

I wasn’t really sure what to do to please him, but I remembered seeing the way Tanya licked him, and so I made sure to play with his underside with my tongue. I found he particularly liked it when I licked the underside near the end of his cock, the part where the ridge around the head of him disappeared. When I licked there he groaned low and gutturally, and I knew I was pleasing him.

As he was blocking my view, I had no idea where Tanya had gone, but I found out when I felt her separate my legs. I assumed that I would soon feel her fingers probing me like Kyle’s had, but found out otherwise when the hot, wet tip of her tongue began to dance along my little button. I squirmed, but to no avail: her body was between my legs, and her fingers split me open, and with Kyle upon me I was hers to have, and totally open to her assault.

And assault me she did, licking up and down my slit, fingering me, drawing my little nub (what was it called? Theclit…) into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue—oh, God! She made me feel like a whore, but a wondrous one, full of sensation and excitement and feeling. When I got really wild, rocking my hips back and forth, she held my bottom with her hands, pinning her mouth to my slit and darting her tongue inside me and out, licking me from my bottom to my clit…making me feel glorious, and I came once, then twice, and I didn’t think I would ever stop.

Through it all Kirk assaulted my mouth, driving his cock into it, at times holding my head and forcing himself so deep in me I thought I would gag. But I held on, tasting his sweet nectar as he periodically held my head still, but I always knew he hadn’t finished yet…I knew he was holding back. Whenever I came he would let up, letting me scream or gulp or thrash, and as soon as I finished he would slide his cock past my lips again, fucking my mouth (because as coarse as it sounds that was exactly what he was doing to me).

Then, after probably my fifth orgasm, I felt Tanya leave me, and Kyle did, too, pulling his erection from my mouth with an audible pop! as he did. I felt insatiable, moaning and writhing as if I could never have enough, never cool the fires burning in my loins. Each orgasm had been wonderful, glorious, but there was still a hunger, still an aching that needed to be filled.

But Kyle went nowhere—he simply slid down and spread my legs, climbing between them, and held himself up with one arm as his other held his cock and guided it toward my slit. Before he entered, before the touched me with it, he looked into my eyes as if to ask permission.

And thus, I found myself at the final barrier, the last vestige of my lost innocence. I knew that this was it; that I was thoroughly giving in and going past the ultimate letter of my virginity. But frankly, I thought, there was little point in holding on—I had so little left that I could claim of my virtue that it seemed ludicrous to hang on.

Plus, I wanted it so much…without any experience to base it on, I knew that this was what I craved, that this was the final piece of the puzzle. I wanted this as much as I could imagine I could want a thing, and I smiled at him and nodded my head.

I felt the tip of him between my swollen lips, and at first it seemed as if were going to enter me without any problem whatsoever. But even as wet as I was, even with all of the things they had done to me, I could feel his cockhead spreading me, and the walls of my womanhood stretching to their limit. I squinched my face—it hurt a little as he pushed.

“Oh, she’s tight,” Kyle said. “Oh baby, she’s so tight.”

Tanya, on her knees beside the bed, to my right, reached down between my legs and spread me, massaging my clit with her thumbs. Kyle slid the head of his manhood up and down my slit, and then pushed against me, then withdrew and slid it up and down once more. Tanya even took over, maneuvering him at my entrance, spreading me and then massaging me as he pushed. Finally, his head was in, and he slowly pushed, waited, pushed, waited, and pushed again.

“You’re taking him in, Sherry,” Tanya told me, looking up at me as her fingers still played with my clit. She smiled, as if proud of my accomplishment. “Your cunt is so tight…but that’s okay…you’re a virgin.” Tanya smiled again. “Or at least you were.” She turned and looked up at Kyle. “She’s doing well, isn’t she, Kyle?”

Kyle spoke quickly, his voice coming out in puffs. “She’s…unbelievable…” he said. “So damn tight…it’s amazing.”

I ran my hands up his arms, so rigid and tight as they held him aloft above me. They felt so strong, so defined, so manly. Their strength seemed to go hand in hand with the fact that he was above me, that his cock was so hard, and that I was accepting him in my body, letting him take me. Everything about him was strong and hard and taut—I looked down at his stomach muscles, his chest, his lean hips and strong thighs, as I felt him fill me inch by inch. My breath caught more than once as I felt him slip deeper in my…cunt (a word I had always hated until this very moment).

“Oh, baby, I’m almost in,” he said, and Tanya turned back to me and kissed me, then kissed him. “Fuck her, honey, fuck her hard. Let her know how well you fuck me, how wonderful that big hard cock of yours is. Fuck her hard, baby…”

I could feel him withdraw, and then push again, and so far it was still a bit painful. But as he slid in and out, it began to feel less and less like work, and more and more like pleasure. Soon, I was accepting his thrusts with anticipation, feeling the wonder of a man working away within me.

I felt an immense rush of just how right this felt, how perfect. Kyle’s pleasure was being supplied by me, by my body, and as I accepted his cock in my cunt I was like his vessel, his pleasure-giver, and I relaxed and settled into it, and I let him thrust within me, even encouraging him by wrapping my legs around him. Tanya’s hand had slipped to his backside, and she was alternately pushing him into me and reaching between his legs to feel him fuck me, to feel his hard shaft drive into me. I could feel her hand tracing his cock down into me.

Kyle settled down upon me, wrapping his arms around me, feeling me ass as he fucked me hard, harder… He whispered to me words that were as coarse as I’d ever heard, but rather than upset me they reinforced the animal passion he was feeling, the lust and wanton desire we all felt. “Fuck…your cunt is so tight…you little fucker..oh motherfucking god this is so fucking good…oh, your cunt is so fucking sweet…I just love fucking you, you little slut…”

I answered him, telling him I was his little slut, and I was a bad girl, and I needed to be fucked, and fucked thoroughly. I felt him pushing inside me, and his insistence, his language, his hardness, the way he dug his fingers into my ass—all of those things together made me melt into him, or him into me, but I truly felt his need, and knew I was supplying it, and it felt terrific. I felt like Iwas my cunt, I was a vessel receiving him, and only I could cure his dreadful needs.

And then he leaned into me, his hips still driving against me, and he grunted out a question for Tanya: “Oh, baby, you know I’m gonna come in this little girl’s pussy? Do you want me to fill this little pussy with my come?”

Tanya came forward and looked at us both, kneeling, and I could tell she was playing with her own cunt. “Oh, yes, honey, give it to her, give it all to her,” she said, and she closed her eyes for a moment as she rocked on her legs.

“Oh, you little cunt…I want you so bad…” Kyle said. “I am gonna come inside you…your cunt is so good…you better believe I’m getting ready…”

I felt his tension increase, and I could feel a swelling inside him, and I knew I was going to receive for the first time in my life all of a man’s seed, and for the first time would be well and truly fucked. I felt the now familiar wave building in me, and then I felt it crash, and I came hard, anticipating, and in that next second I felt him jerk within me, and I felt the first blast of come splashing within me, and I felt my wave rise and build again as he spurted again, and when the wave crashed this time I felt something give in me, something that connected my toes to my spine to my cunt to my brain, and I think I called out as I came, his sperm filling me, hot and wet and thick, his cock jerking within me and spitting its load inside me, and he jerked spasmodically, his breath coming in quick gasps, his body convulsing as his own waves coincided with the pumping he was doing within me, and I felt his body straining, and my own, too, and finally he fell upon me, his cock still pulsing, my pussy still pulsing, and I felt the wave leaving me and washing everything away, everything but the feel of his hot, copious come inside my still throbbing cunt.

We breathed rapidly, like two runners after the race, his hands still locked against my ass, his cock still pressed to the hilt within me, and we lay there, and I felt Tanya slide over his back into the empty part of the bed against the wall, and she kissed us both, and stroked us both, and told us how good we were, and how hard she came watching us…we were wonderful, just magnificent.

I was too week to speak, as spent as I could possibly be. I felt his cock shrinking now—or was my cunt shrinking, and forcing him out?—and still there was his warmth within me. I didn’t think I could move, but didn’t want to anyway. I wanted to bask in this feeling forever. He leaned up slightly, and looked down into my eyes. “Thank you, Sherry. You were wonderful. If Tanya lets me, I’d love to fuck you again.”

Tanya nodded, kissing him. Then she turned her attention to me.

“Was it good, Sherry?” Tanya said, her face close to mine, her eyes wide and expectant. I moved my lips but no sound came out, and so I just nodded weakly, like I had been drugged. She grinned and kissed me on the lips, and moved closer to me, lightly stroking the skin upon my shoulder as she whispered to me.

“You were wonderful, Sherry,” she said, and kissed me ever so sweetly upon my lips. “I’m so glad you’re my roommate…I think we have a lot to learn about each other this semester.” She smiled at me as her hand traveled down to give my breast a playful squeeze. “I think I’m going to enjoy college a lot.”

As I felt the come settle within me, some of it trickling down between my legs, warm, thick, and alive, I had to admit I agreed with her.

brinder
brinder
8 Followers