Someday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Cally sat down on the other chaise and Janice did what Cally had done to her. The difference was that Cally talked.

"Oh Honey! Yes, just like that... Oh, more... your tongue is driving me crazy... Suck me, please... Why didn't anyone tell us this would be so good?"

Pete watched, fascinated. They were in no hurry. Cally's eyes were closed. When Beth stopped lavishing attention to Cally's left breast and switched to her right Cally's hands went to her head and held her gently. Beth had started on her knees beside the chaise. Pete got up and after she switched to Cally's right breast he tilted the chaise back down and Cally leaned back until she was flat on her back. Beth crawled up on the chaise and lay next to Cally. She still held Cally's breast in her mouth.


Cally focused on the softness of Beth's skin and lips. Pete used to be quite hairy and the hair tickled her. His beard was scratchy and even an hour after he shaved it used to be like sandpaper to her skin. Janice was smooth. Her legs rubbed on Cally's and they were smooth. Her face rubbed against Cally's tender breasts and there was no stubble, no roughness. Beth's lips were different than Pete's. Not better, not worse. Cally loved both and what they brought to her.

'I cannot believe I'm outside, naked, with Cally's nipple in my mouth!' She reveled in the feeling she had. Every time Cally moaned she felt powerful. Every time Cally moved in response to what Beth was doing she understood why men love making love to women.

Pete was standing by the chaise, watching. On impulse he went to Beth s hips and gently put his hands on them. He tugged towards the end of the chaise, and then released her.

Beth released Cally's nipple and slid towards the end of the chaise. As soon as she did she realized that sliding like that meant she was about to taste Cally's pussy. 'I don't know how!' her brain screamed.

When she arrived at Cally's pubic patch she was close enough to really see a pussy for the first time. She noticed that Cally shaved some of the hair. She had a patch of curly brown hair just above the start of her slit. Beth knew she had hair alongside her slit. Cally had none. Beth touched Cally's legs and Cally willingly opened them wider. The lips parted and Beth saw the wetness between her lips. A strong wave of Cally's odor touched Beth's nose. It smelled good. Sometimes her own odor had been pretty bad over the years but right now Cally smelled wonderful. Beth reached in and gently touched the slippery fluid and the inside of Cally.

"Oh my God! Yes! Honey! Touch me."

Encouraged Beth probed and found her opening, slid a finger into Cally's vagina. The sensation was incredible! The walls held her finger and the slippery nectar allowed her finger to slide in and out effortlessly. Beth loved how it felt and how it looked.

As she pulled her finger back she heard a wet sound. Her touch had created a sex sound. She felt a rush and no words came to her to describe it. Her eyes saw the nub of Cally's clitoris and she wondered if that was what she was seeing. She touched it with her tongue. Cally arched her back, threw back her head and shook!

"Yes! Suck it! I'm cumming! Thank you God!"

Beth held on and her eyes were wide as she realized she had done this to her friend. The orgasm lasted and Beth felt the spasms in Cally's pussy, the shaking and twitching of her body and her ragged breath.

She released Cally's clitoris and just lay on her legs as they both calmed down. Pete sat down and was smiling. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Cally lay still enjoying the after glow of her first female to female orgasm. The sun warmed them. The slightest breeze caressed them. They dozed. Pete moved to another chaise and he dozed too.

The sound of a foot on the deck woke Pete. He looked up and saw Helen holding a grocery bag and her mouth wide open. He turned and looked and saw Cally with Beth still between her legs. He stood and went to Helen. He took the bag and put it on the deck. He stood blocking her vision of Cally and Beth and he kissed her.

It was the right thing to do. She returned the kiss with passion. She looked past him at her naked friends and then kissed him again. When that kiss ended he pointed her indoors and they left the deck. He put the bag on the kitchen counter and pointed at a chair. He grabbed a big bath towel from the linen closet and went back outside. He gently covered the two women who did not wake. He went back inside.

Helen was sitting at the table shaking. She looked up at Pete and said, "What the hell has been going on over here?" Her voice was a horse whisper.

Pete sat next to her. "I've been loving all of you a long time. Cally has loved all of you too. Beth spent the night with us last night. After breakfast this morning I asked them to love each other and let me watch. They love me enough to do it. Now they are resting. Why are you here?"

"I was invited. I volunteered to bring lunch. I did."

Pete looked at her. She was wearing a tank top and bib overall shorts. He couldn't remember seeing her dressed in so little before.

"You knew Beth spent the night last night." It was a statement.

She nodded.

"You came over to get some loving before your day."

"To what?"

"You knew Beth had an orgasm last night and now you want one too."

"It's more than the orgasm. When I saw Beth at Baker's this morning she told me she had never felt as loved as she felt with you, last night and this morning. I want to feel loved that much."

"Is the lunch you made ready or does it need prep?"

"It needs prep. About five minutes."

"I had a nice nap out on the deck. After we eat lunch I will do my best to take you where Beth and Cally have been. OK?"

She nodded. Pete went out on the deck. He shook Cally and both women woke up. "Thanks for the towel. We might have burnt without it."

"Was there something about today you forgot to tell me?"

Beth's eyes got big and she said, "Helen is coming over with lunch!"

"Not until twelve thirty," Cally said.

"It is twelve-forty-two."

They jumped up and started for the back door. Pete said, "She's in the kitchen making sandwiches." They stopped dead in their tracks. There were clothes in their hands but not on their bodies.

As they hurriedly dressed Cally asked, "Did she arrive before or after you covered us?"

"Before."

"Oh my God."

The door opened and Helen held the screen open. You need not dress, lunch is casual," she said with a big grin on her face. She had taken off her shoes but everything else was still on. Beth and Cally walked in. Pete followed. Lunch was sandwiches, potato salad and pickles. Beth pulled on her shirt and sat down. Cally sat down. Pete sat and Helen sat next to him.

"I only wish I had brought my camera." Helen smirked.

Beth blushed, "If you had I would have just died."

"I really don't know what to say," Cally added.

"Pete explained that he asked you to love each other. I can understand. I think all men want to watch two women make love. I have no idea why, but I know they like it."

"I know why." Cally said.

"I do too." Beth said.

"OK. Why?"

"There is something that happens when you use your mouth to bring a woman to orgasm. It is so powerful! It feels and tastes and smells so wonderful!" Beth said.

"Woman to woman is so smooth. Cally's skin in like velvet. No, silk. And her smell is incredible!" She paused and then said, "And her juices are so good they should be bottled and sold in stores."

Pete just ate his sandwich and listened. His feelings were not hurt. They had discovered something that would sustain them after he was gone. Cally would never be alone. Silently he thanked God for this blessing. He excused himself to use the bathroom.

From the bathroom he could still hear their conversation.

"How is Pete?"

"Are you asking medically or as a lover?"

"Both."

Cally answered, "Medically he is doing pretty well. He naps often. Most of his hair has fallen out and he is losing weight. I believe all this loving is good for him."

Beth spoke, "I know it's good for me. God, I've had every orgasm of my life right here and I must say Pete and Cally are the best lovers anyone could ever want!"

Cally hugged Beth and nodded her agreement.

"Are you upset that I came over and interrupted?"

"No." Cally said, "We love you too. I want all of you to feel welcome here any time. I need each of you. I love each of you. You can help me love Pete for the rest of his life."

"Deal." Beth and Helen said. They stood and hugged. Helen grabbed Cally's ass and squeezed. Cally pulled back a little and looked into Helen's face.

"I've always thought you had a nice butt."

"Yeah." Beth agreed.

Pete heard all of their conversation. He flushed the toilet and went to his bed. He pulled off his shorts and t-shirt and lay down. Ten seconds passed and he was asleep.

The women in the kitchen heard the toilet and waited for Pete. He didn't come back to the kitchen so Cally went to check on him. She came back and said, "He's asleep. Let's go out on the deck for a while."

One quarter of the deck was in shade so they moved the chaises and sat in the shade. Beth pulled the shirt off and Helen looked at both nude women. She sat still for a few moments and then stood and unhooked the bib of her overalls. They fell to the deck. She was wearing black lace panties.

"Oh." Beth said.

"Too bad Pete went to sleep. I wore them for him."

"You can show them to him later when he wakes up."

Helen pulled her shirt off and her breasts were free.

"Is this the first time you've gone without a bra outside your own bathroom?"

"Yes! Driving over here I was imagining the headlines: "Braless retired Air Force Major arrested."

Beth looked at Helen standing by the chaise lounge in just her black lace panties. She was in good physical shape, a little soft but not overweight. Her arms and legs were tan but not all the way up. She had a tan line on her legs that showed she seldom let the sun on her thighs. With the sunlight as it was Beth could see that when Helen shaved her legs she stopped just above the knees. Her breasts were small compared to those around her. They had almost no sag. The pencil test Beth remembered from school would have never worked with Helen. The pencil would fall to the floor. Beth's own nipples were tiny, surrounded by areola about an inch and a half in diameter. She was surprised by how Helen's nipples looked. The nipple was bigger than Beth's but the areola wasn't there! Helen noticed that Beth was really looking. She blushed.

"Now you know my secret," she said.

"What secret?"

"I look funny. I'm deformed."

"What are you talking about?" Cally asked.

"Beth was looking at my chest. You both have beautiful tits and I am deformed!" She paused, picked up her shirt and said, "Maybe I should go."

Cally spoke up, "Sit down Helen."

Helen sat holding her shirt in front of her chest.

"Where did you get the idea you were deformed?"

"In high school I dated a guy, a football player, and when things got hot one night I let him touch me. It felt wonderful so I let him take my shirt off and when he saw my nipples he laughed! The next day at school he told everyone I was a freak. Other than doctors you are the only ones since then who have seen my tits."

Helen looked at the deck. Beth got up and went over to her. She sat touching Helen and put her arm around her.

"My tits are deformed. I was scared yesterday because I thought Pete would see the deformity and not want me. When Cally took my bra off in front of Pete I thought he would laugh or point or something. He didn't. I had the chance to really look at Cally's tits too, and they aren't perfect either."

Helen looked at Cally sitting three feet away.

"Her tits are perfect!"

Cally smiled, "No, they're not. The right one is bigger than the left and the right areola isn't round. I'm a freak!"

Helen smiled a little. Beth stood right in front of her and asked, "Can you see what a freak I am?"

Helen nodded. "Neither of your areola are round. There's a dimple in your right nipple."

"We're all freaks! I think we should all leave right now and go live in a cave somewhere up in the mountains."

"What mountains? We're in Nebraska. Your house is on the highest mountain for over a hundred miles!"

All three women laughed. Helen loved that her secret was out and none of them cared. She wondered how much of life she had missed out on by believing what Henry McCall said thirty nine years ago. When the laughter stopped Cally and Beth noticed that Helen was off in her head somewhere.

"Earth to Helen, Earth to Helen. Where are you?"

"I was thinking about what it has cost me to believe what Henry McCall said all those years ago. I think I've missed out on a lot."

"Was Henry the one who said you were deformed?"

"Yes. I was fifteen."

"And a virgin?"

Helen nodded.

"Oh my God. Are you still a virgin?"

"Technically. Yes and no. My hymen is gone but no man has ever been inside me."

Cally spoke, "Let's not tell Pete. With all the medicines he's on there's no way he can get hard enough to be your first. That said, he can and wants to give you all the pleasure possible."

"How long will he sleep?"

"Who knows?"

On Friday evening Martha and Janice met at Martha's home. They each had a small suitcase packed and ready to go. They ate dinner at Martha's, watched some TV, talked about Pete and Cally, and about where to go shopping in Lincoln. At about ten Martha showed Janice the guest bedroom and they went to their beds. Saturday morning Martha's alarm woke her. She got out of bed, put on a giant t-shirt and went to wake Janice. She knocked once, waited then opened the guest room door. Janice was still asleep. The covers were at her waist and Martha could see both of Janice's breasts. She had known Janice for almost fifteen years and had never seen her breasts before. She didn't know Janice slept nude. She realized that Janice must wear at least a "D" cup bra. She quietly closed the door then knocked loudly.

"OK! I'm awake!" She heard from behind the door.

"Let's get dressed and go. We can stop along I-80 for breakfast, OK?"

"Sure. I'll be ready to go in fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later they were in Martha's car and headed for I-80 East. Near Mormon Island they got off I-80 and ate at a small restaurant. By ten in the morning they were in Lincoln and parked by a big shopping mall.

All morning and into the afternoon they wandered through the stores. Finally they got to the store they had been wanting but a little nervous about finding. It wasn't Victoria's Secret but it was like it. Janice had said she didn't ever shop at Victoria's Secret because they never carried bras that were her size. They went in and started looking at bras and panties. A few minutes later Janice started giggling. Other people started looking at her like she was strange. She kept giggling until she had to leave the store. Out in the mall walking area she sat on a bench and laughed. Martha sat beside her and asked what was so funny.

"We are two grown mature women shopping for underwear to entice and please a man married to our best friend!"

"Yes! And, we've know him for almost fifteen years and I don't know him! I thought about calling Cally and asking what his favorite color is, does he like lacy panties or thongs?"

They were both laughing. People walked by and looked at these two women in their fifties bent over in laughter. One woman from one of the shops came out of her shop and asked if they were OK.

Janice took a couple of big breaths to calm herself and said, "We're fine. We just realized we are both shopping for sexy underwear to please the same man!"

They laughed some more and the woman walked away. They did calm down and they did go back into the store. As they looked Janice found two bras she liked and Martha found one. They went into the changing room and when they had their selections on they came out of the changing rooms and faced each other.

Janice had on a lacy, full coverage, teal bra. Martha had on a satin, underwire, black bra.

The twenty-something sales girl saw both women looking at each other standing outside the changing rooms and she came over.

"Is there some way I can help you ladies?" She asked.

"Yes," Janice said. "Tell us, will Pete like both of these or just one?"

That broke both women up and they laughed some more. The sales girl was confused but she stayed. Eventually Janice calmed down and asked if she could get the same bra in a "DD". She got it and Janice tried it on. She came back out and Martha said it looked better in the "DD". Martha got the same bra in her smaller size and they agreed it looked good on her too.

"Can we buy the same bra?" Martha asked.

"Why not? He's going to take it off of us anyway."

"You're right. I like it and it feels good." She turned to the sales girl. "I'll take this one. Do you have matching panties?" The sales girl walked over to the panties table and Martha followed. She got three pair, in different colors. The sales girl found bras in her size in those other colors.

By the time they left that store they each had spent almost three hundred dollars. They walked through the mall and found a place to have lunch. As they waited for their food they saw a woman with a Victoria's Secret bag. She sat near them so Janice asked where the Victoria's store was. The lady told them and asked where the store advertised on their bags was. She ordered her lunch and Janice asked her to join them. She was about their age. They ate and got acquainted. The lady was from Papillion, north of Lincoln and she was shopping for things for her twentieth wedding anniversary. She and her husband were going on a cruise to celebrate. She showed what she had found in Victoria's. Two bra and panty sets and two nightgowns.

"We didn't get nightgowns." Martha said.

They showed her the things they bought and the lady, Linda, asked what the occasion was for their buying new under things. Martha and Janice sat quietly for a long time. Finally Martha said, "This is going to sound weird and it's the truth. We have a friend who is dying of cancer. We love him and his final wish is to spend time with each of us, loving us. His wife asked us to make his last weeks as good for him as we can. He has been good to all of us for many years, so we're going to be good to him."

Martha looked at Janice and they both had tears in their eyes. They looked at Linda and she had tears too.

"That sounds crazy but wonderful too. How old is he?"

"About sixty."

"They are sure about the cancer? Chemo won't work? Surgery won't work?"

"They didn't catch it early. It had already spread too far."

"Oh."

"Each of us is taking a day of the week and spending that day taking care of him. We'll do whatever he needs." Janice said.

Martha added, "Or wants. Pretty soon he won't be safe to drive so when he needs to go we'll drive him."

"And we'll cook too so his wife doesn't need to."

"And we'll love him every way we can."

"And he says he wants to love us every way he can."

"I'm going to remember what you're telling me. If anyone I know gets sick I want to be there for them. You are wonderful friends." She took her things, gave them both hugs and paid her bill on the way out. When Martha and Janice got to the cash register they were told that their friend had paid for their lunches. They left a really big tip and the waitress thanked them, inviting them back soon.

The visit to Victoria's Secret cost them over a hundred dollars each and Janice discovered they carried bigger sizes than they used to. They saw a movie at a theatre in the mall and checked into a Holiday Inn before having dinner.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers