Someday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

They all watched Pete get skinnier and weaker as time went on. He made graduation and hundreds of past students came back to say good-bye. All Pete's women were at graduation and shepherded him through the day. At the end of the ceremony the mayor stood at the podium and made an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, graduates and alumni, it gives me great pleasure to announce that by unanimous vote the city council has voted to change the name of the high school. As of today this is Walter "Pete" Peterson High School."

The cheers and laughter lasted a long time. Pete sat on the stage with the other faculty and tears streamed down his face. He made no move to hide them or wipe them away. Cally sat in the first row of the audience watching Pete. She had found a way to give him both of his "Somedays."

On 21 July Pete didn't wake up. Martha and Cally were with him. He had awakened at about two and needed their help to get to the bathroom. He was down to 124 pounds and had joked the day before that he should still have 41 weeks left at three pounds loss a week. There were two memorial services. One was just for Cally, Helen, Martha, Colleen, Janice and Beth. The other one was for all the other people Pete had loved and who loved him.

On Monday, after the funeral, Helen was eating dinner with Cally. Monday was her day. At about ten they went to bed. They held each other and cried.

Tuesday when Cally came home from work Martha was there making dinner. Tuesday was her day. Wednesday Janice was there making dinner wearing the bra and panties she bought to please Pete. Wednesday was her day. Thursday Beth was there making dinner. Thursday was her day. Friday Colleen was there making dinner. Friday had been her day. Saturday when Colleen and Cally woke up the others were there making breakfast.

Cally passed in her sleep eleven years later. Beth was with her. It was Thursday. Thursday was her day.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers