Someday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

As they ate dinner Janice asked, "What do you think Beth is doing this weekend?"

"Probably wondering what she's going to do on her day with Pete."

"Yeah. It's been almost ten years since Alex took his walk."

"Tell the truth, I'm nervous too."

"It's been longer than I want to admit since I've bedded a man. What if the old body has forgotten how?"

"It's been years since I replaced wet panties with hot flashes and now even they don't show up very often."

"Martha, are you going to shave before you go over?"

"Sure. I always shave before a date I figure will end in bed."

"I read somewhere that women now shave everything."

"Everything?"

Janice nodded.

"I don't know. I've never..."

"I wonder if Cally..."

The rest of dinner was eaten in silence. After they ordered dessert Martha said, "When we get home we could ask Cally if she shaves it for Pete."

"Maybe Pete likes to shave it for her!" They smiled all the way back to their room.

Beth had dinner with her friends, kissed each of them a deep and lovingly sensual kiss good-night and left Cally and Pete's for home before eight. Her mind was filled with thoughts of how her life had changed in the last seven days.

At home she showered, set out her clothes for Monday and went to bed. She climbed into the bed and realized she was still nude from her shower. 'My mother would never believe it.'

As Cally and Helen stood at the back door and watched Beth drive away their thoughts were also on the changes of the last week. Cally had thought about being alone ever since the doctor at the University of Nebraska Hospital had told them that Pete had cancer. In the last week her friends had come to her with so much love that now she knew she wouldn't be alone. She, and all her friends, would miss Pete and that would just be part of the glue that would bind them together for the rest of their lives.


Helen thought, 'OK, Beth's gone. What happens now?" She noticed the sexual tension in her body.

Pete sat in the recliner wondering, 'What's next? Is Helen staying? Does she want loving now or tomorrow after Cally goes to work?'

"Maybe I should go home and come back in the morning. What time should I..."

"No. Stay."

"Stay?"

"You came over to be loved. Stay and you will be loved. In the morning you and Pete can go right back to bed after breakfast and I won't worry about him at all. I'll know he is being loved and cared for right here."

"I can't stay. I didn't bring any clothes for tomorrow, or a toothbrush."

"I gave Beth a toothbrush last night. I have three more new ones in the bathroom. You can pick the one you want. You can go into my closet and wear anything you like. You are about my size. Please stay. I know Pete would like you to."

"Three in a bed?"

"Yes. There is room and if tonight is anything like last night all three of us will enjoy it. If you weren't here I think Beth would have stayed."

"OK. But I don't quite know what to do."

"Come with me."

Cally led the way back into the family room and to Pete's recliner.

"Pete, we have a question. We are here for you and your pleasure. I know that pretty soon you will be asleep, but between now and then what's your pleasure?"

"I would like to have a conversation with Helen. I don't want to exclude you Cally but, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk with Helen for a few minutes."

"I have dishes to do and prep for tomorrow. You two talk and I'll be back in a little while."

Cally kissed Pete and kissed Helen on the cheek. She left them alone. Helen looked for a chair she could move closer to Pete.

"Don't move a chair. Come sit with me."

He scooted to one side of the chair and Helen sat next to him. His arm wrapped around her. He talked to her about their relationship and why he loved her. She listened. He asked for a kiss. She turned and gave him one, expecting a chaste brotherly kiss even though she knew he wanted to be sexual with her. She got a fully sensual, fully sexual kiss.

"Are you staying?"

"If you want me to. Otherwise I'll be back in the morning."

"I want you to. Do you still want the physical loving tonight?"

"Maybe we should wait until after Cally goes to work tomorrow."

"Cally wants to be involved too. We can wait, but not because Cally will be uncomfortable. We discovered that Cally likes watching and Cally likes participating too."

"I'm a bit nervous."

"Me too. I've loved you for years and now I am blessed to be able to share it with you. I don't want to mess that up."

"We can sit here and talk about it until you fall asleep or we can go in the bedroom. Your choice."

"Will you help me out of this chair, please?"

Cally saw them headed for the bedroom and Pete motioned for her to join them.

The two women undressed Pete and he left them to use the bathroom. While he was there they undressed. Cally put Helen in the middle of the bed, covered her with a sheet and went to help Pete back to bed. She found him shaving.

"I thought you usually shaved in the morning."

"When we have sex going on I may need to shave more often."

"Maybe the whiskers will fall out and you won't need to shave."

"I'll still love shaving you."

When he was done she helped him to bed.

"You two get acquainted. I'll be in in a little while."

Cally walked out into the family room.

"Turn on your side please."

She did. Pete held her face in his hands and kissed her. Helen talked to herself. 'It's Ok. I'm not cheating. Relax, Helen. He loves you."

"I like kissing you. It would help if you could give me whatever you want me to kiss."

"I don't understand. I'm giving you all of me."

Cally came back and climbed in bed behind Pete.

"What he means is this: if you want him to kiss your breast, put it in his mouth. Like this."

Cally hung over Pete and put her breast to his lips. He kissed and sucked. She pulled back.

"What do you want kissed?"

Helen thought for a few seconds.

"Pete please close your eyes."

He did. Helen shifted and presented him with a nipple. She didn't want him to see her deformity. She knew that Beth and Cally weren't perfect but these tits were hers and she had thought of them as bad for many years.

Pete had heard the conversation about her deformity through the window when they thought he was asleep. He sucked her nipple into his mouth playing with it with his tongue. When he released it he said, "Oh my God! Cally, you must kiss her nipples! They are incredible! Helen, you are really blessed by the breast gods."

Cally knew by what he said that he had heard. She went along with him and tasted Helen's breast. She sucked and made appreciative noises.

Pete continued to kiss, fondle and otherwise stimulate Helen's other tit.

Cally watched as Pete loved Helen. He was careful to go slowly, tenderly and he was careful not to tickle her. He conserved his energy and her do lots of the moving around. When he finally put his face into her pussy she was already close to having an orgasm. He licked her from the bottom of her slit to the nub of her clitoris once and then pulled back just an inch.

"Cally Honey, I need your help. Would you suck on Helen's nipples for me?"

Cally smiled and took Helen in her arms, her mouth finding Helen's nipple. Helen held Cally's head with both hands. Pete licked Helen again.

Pete thought about when he was younger he was in such a hurry to get his cock into Cally that he often would hurry as he orally pleasured her. The attitude had changed and now his loving, with Cally or any of their friends was about taking his time and savoring the approach to orgasm he could give them.

His tongue explored all the interior surfaces of Helen that he could reach. He noticed her reactions to the various touches in the different areas. When he began her clitoris was very hidden and so tiny he wasn't sure he had found it. As he tongued her it grew and finished hiding. It grew until it was the size of a small pea and was exposed to his tongue. He probed lower and pushed his tongue into her vagina. He couldn't go in far but far enough to lick all the inside edge of her opening and to drink in all the slippery nectar she gave him.

When he went back up to her clit she was really ready to cum. She raised her hips and thrust her pussy against his face. He sucked on her clit and held her hips with his hands.

In moments she peaked, screamed and thrashed on the bed. Cally lost her lip lock on Helen's nipple. Pete and Cally held her as she experienced her first Pete given orgasm. Pete's legs hung out over the end of the bed. His head cradled at the junction of Helen's thighs and his arms and hands embraced her hips. Cally snuggled beside Helen with her arms around her chest and Cally's head on her shoulder. Helen's arms held Cally to her chest.

As they started to fall asleep Cally realized it wouldn't be too good for Pete to hang off the end of the bed all night. She and Helen helped him move up onto the bed and they snuggled him, Helen on one side and Cally on the other.

At 6:50 the alarm woke them. Helen was startled to hear an alarm she wasn't used to and even more startled to wake up feeling a hand on her ass. She shook herself internally and remembered that this was her day to stay here with Pete and that meant more sex. She smiled. She felt the bed shift and Cally got up. She remembered that Cally said they got up this early so Pete could eat and take his medicines. She got up to help. She made breakfast while Cally got ready for work. She dished up the meal and got Pete up so he could eat it.

They ate breakfast together and Cally kissed them both on her way off to work.

Pete went back to bed. Helen made sure he was covered and asleep then she went out to her car. She had a couple books in the car and a couple CD's of music. She sat out on the deck and read for a couple hours. When she went inside she checked on Pete. She checked on him once an hour.

The second time she went in it was because she needed to pee. She went into the bathroom and sat down. As she let her stream go she wondered if Pete could hear her. As her stream slowed she looked at the door and Pete was standing there, looking at her.

"I heard you and I am inspired. My I go next?"

"Sure. Let me finish up and it's all yours."

Helen tore off a few squares of toilet paper and Pete stepped close. He took the paper from her hand and said, "Allow me."

As he bent to wipe her he kissed her mouth. As their lips touched his hand and the paper wiped her and he dropped the paper in the bowl. The kiss lasted much longer than necessary to get her wiped.

"Wow! That may go into my scrapbook as the most intimate kiss I've ever had."

"After I go, would you come to bed with me?"

"Certainly."

She stood and moved out of the way. He stood in front of the bowl and aimed. On a sudden impulse Helen stood beside Pete and took hold of his penis. She aimed his stream into the bowl, feeling for the first time in her life the water flowing through a man's penis. She aimed at the bowl and a few drops hit the seat as she aimed.

Helen giggled and said, "We better clean that up. Otherwise Cally will know I missed as I peed."

Pete tore off a few squares and handed them to Helen.

"I wiped you." He said.

She dabbed the squares on the end of his penis and then wiped the seat dry. As he walked her to the bed she marveled at how comfortable she was being with a naked man and touching him so intimately.

Pete let her undress and join him in bed.

The snuggled and held each other for a while. They kissed and touched without hurry. Pete fell asleep and Helen stayed in bed with him. In the next two hours she noticed the way he breathed, how he radiated warmth and she was warmed by him. She drifted in and out of sleep and wakefulness.

At about noon or a little after, she slowly got up and made lunch. She knew Pete needed calories so she made grilled cheese sandwiches and added sliced avocado to the plate. She put their lunch on the outside table and then woke Pete. He put on a t-shirt and shorts and they ate out on the deck.

The conversation was about what Helen wanted for the rest of her life. Pete asked questions and then listened to Helen talk.

"What legacy do you want to create?"

"Do you want to live alone, always?"

"How long has it been since you were on vacation?"

"Where do you want to go on vacation? With who?"

She knew a lot of the questions were things he had been thinking about since his diagnosis. He gave her lots of room to explore her answers and to have a few 'I don't know' answers.

She realized that she was responsible for dinner and that she hadn't gone to the market. She left Pete outside and went to the phone. She called the market in town and told the manager she needed to come get some things but she would have Pete in the car. He told her he knew Pete was sick and he would get the things bagged for her and when she arrived he would come out to the car with her things.

Helen got Pete in the car and they drove to town. Mr. Wilkins came out with a bag in his arms and put it in the back seat for Helen.

"Here's my credit card," Helen said, leaning out her car window.

"Keep it. This is a gift from us to you." He turned and went back in the store. Helen sat stunned for a minute, started the car and drove home to Pete's.

When she looked in the bag she saw he had put dessert in too. And, Pete's favorite Diet Dr. Pepper. She poured one into a big glass filled with ice and Pete's eyes lit up when she gave it to him. He sat on a kitchen chair while she made dinner. About every ten to fifteen minutes he would ask her to come over to his chair and give him a kiss.

When Cally came home she walked through the door and kissed them both, Pete first. Dinner was ready soon after Cally got home and they ate together.

After dinner Pete said, "OK. Does one of you want to join me in bed before I fall asleep this time?"

"This time?"

"I seem to fall asleep pretty early, wake up at about two in the morning and go back to sleep after that. I have enough energy to play a little now and I assume I'll have some at about two. I would love to love you both tonight but I don't have enough energy to love you both right now."

Both women looked at him and then each other. Cally spoke.

"I have an idea, if Helen is game. We can all go to bed and I'll love Helen until she is ready for you and you can kiss her to screaming now. Then when you wake up at two you can nibble on me."

"That sounds good to me," Pete said.

"No way."

Cally's eyes opened wide. "Can I ask why?"

"You get to play with me and you get Pete to nibble on you. I get nibbled on by both of you but I don't get to nibble on you, Cally."

"I didn't know you wanted to."

"I didn't until I talked with Beth. She said you are both such great lovers. I know she was right about Pete. I'm scared shitless about having a woman in my arms but I want to know what it feels like. I want to know what you taste like, too. I cannot believe I'm even saying this!"

"Enough talk, ladies. Let's meander into the bedroom."

They did. Cally and Helen undressed. Pete got to see and appreciate the black panties Helen wore just for his appreciation. Helen got the full attention of Cally to her face, neck, chest and breasts. When it was obvious that Helen was cooking Pete began nibbling on her below the waist. He took her close to her orgasm then he rested and frustrated her.

Again he licked and sucked and fingered Helen to the edge of sanity and stopped. He wiggled around until her feet were up on his back and her hands held his bald head. He sucked on her clit and kept at it until she flooded him, shook and shuddered into her orgasm. As she went Cally moved up and lowered her pussy to Helen's face.

Helen let go of Pete and grabbed Cally's hips. Her tongue tasted another woman for the very first time in her life. She licked and probed and explored as much of Cally's intimate zone as her tongue and lips could reach. Cally lost control and her orgasm was felt, seen and tasted by Helen. If Cally hadn't held on to the headboard she would have collapsed.

It took the assist of both Cally and Helen to get Pete back up in the bed in a sleeping position. As soon as he was comfortable both women kissed him good-night and he was asleep.

Cally waited a minute after Pete was asleep and motioned Helen towards the family room. They went, naked, and sat to talk quietly.

"Cally, what's happening to us?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I haven't been in bed with a man in years. I'd written that part of life off completely years ago. Now I'm looking for an excuse to do it again!"

"I've lived with Pete for over thirty years. I've loved him every way I knew how for all those years. Until a few days ago I never even thought about touching or being touched by another woman. At work today I was thinking about loving you tonight and loving Martha tomorrow."

"I'm still asking, what's happening to us?"

"I just don't know. This much I do know, Pete gets the credit for all of this and I love what's happening."

The room was quiet for a while. Cally got up, went to the kitchen and came back with iced tea for both of them.

Helen took a sip and said, "I don't know how this will sound, but I would love to taste you again."

They took their iced tea glasses and went out on the deck. The evening was warm and a slight breeze from the west caressed their skin as they stood on the deck. Off in the distance they could see some lights from a distant farm. Cally put her tea on the table and put herself on a nearby chase lounge. Helen crawled between her legs and kissed Cally on the mouth.

Arms embraced bodies, skin pressed against skin, mouths explored mouths. As things go soon mouths and hands explored more skin and more intimacy was established and cherished.

Helen got her wish. She tasted and savored the taste of Cally. Her tongue and fingers probed Cally's depths and pressed towards their mutual enjoyment.

Cally tasted Helen again and both felt and enjoyed the pleasure in giving someone you love an orgasm. Near eleven they went back inside, showered and joined Pete in bed.

The clock showed 2:48am in green lights as Pete got up to go to pee. The two women in bed with him were asleep. When he came back he stopped and looked at them both. 'Which one am I supposed to nibble?' he asked himself.

He gently pulled the covers back from Cally's body and slid in next to her. As he touched her she opened her legs to him and reached for his head.

She was wet. His tongue found and loved her juices. Her nub was waiting for his attention. In a very short time she tensed and twitched as her orgasm took her body. When she was able she helped Pete up into the center of the bed.

At 6:50am the alarm woke them up, again. The first time Helen heard that alarm it surprised her and it took a moment to realize where she was. This time she was aware instantly of where she was and that it was the right place to be.

Helen went to the kitchen, Cally went into the shower. When Cally and breakfast were ready they woke Pete and he came to breakfast in clean shorts and t-shirt. When they finished eating Martha walked in and kissed everyone.

Cally and Helen left for work a few minutes later. Martha helped Pete get dressed and she drove him to the high school for his three hours of teaching. When they got home Martha undressed him and he was asleep before she could even show him her new underwear.

While he slept Martha made dinner. She read more of a book about cancer. She cleaned some and sat out on the deck some. Every hour she checked on Pete.

By the end of the week a pattern was in place. Every woman had her time with Pete and he shared as much of himself as he could. Every woman shared time with Cally, deepening their relationship.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers