Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

My parachute was slow to bring me down to earth. During my bliss I thought of all the people I loved and all the different ways that love materialized. I felt everyone's love and was prescient about how it sustained my own bliss and joy.

Somewhere I think I dozed but only for a few seconds. My body needed to retreat from the high state of stimulation Alex had created. We kissed for a long time and I told her how I loved her -- and Josh -- and Jeremy -- and everyone in the world.

I slid down Alex's pliant body until I could suckle on one of her breasts. I brought the teat into my mouth and rapidly agitated the nipple. I felt Alex stiffen as I did this erotic act. Soon I was on her pussy, her clitoris, and her entire lower body.

Soon I was the aggressor, my fingers and then hand invading her nether region and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Alex moaned, and squirmed, and writhed, and groaned under my attentions.

Alex went to that orgasmic state I'd just left. I kept her there almost torturing her body with the love I had for her.

Then I was the one whose head was grabbed and pushed solidly against her pussy, my nose buried in her vagina -- inhaling the sweet aroma as I licked the only space I could reach.

Then stillness.

Then kisses and love.

Then slumber, our naked bodies entwined around one another.

In the morning, I awoke to find Alex staring at me in a most loving way. We kissed again for a little while, cooing at each other about the day and how much fun we'd have leading up to my wedding.

We showered and dressed in casual clothes then went downstairs in the Inn to find several of the others already at breakfast. We joined them.

By ten o'clock I'd rounded up all my attendants and we headed downtown to a spa. I followed Fiona's lead about getting everyone super pampered for the afternoon wedding. I, however, had made some special arrangements.

The group included Fiona, Stacy, Katelyn, Beth, Alex, and Amy, my sister who for the last year or so had lived in Paris working for Google Europe. I thought Amy was a liberal thinker and shared most of the same values I did although I wasn't sure about how much to tell her about my polyamorous relationships or my bisexuality.

The first hour in the spa consisted of a pedicure, manicure, and some group time nude in the sauna. Everyone behaved although I worried about Fiona.

Then my special surprise started. The spa directed the seven of us into a large room with massage tables arranged in a large circle with the head of each table facing inward. At each table stood a very attractive and muscular masseuse in a white t-shirt, white shorts and white tennis shoes, ready to attend to each one of us. This was better than I'd expected for each guy was over six feet tall and a true Adonis in looks and physique.

I sensed a little hesitation as the women entered the room clad only in their towels, chose a table, and lay face down while continuing to clutch the towel to their bodies. I could hear a series of introductions being made by each masseuse; my masseuse said his name was Paul.

Each man rubbed some warmed oil into the shoulders and back of each of us. Their touch was tender and the aroma of the oil alluring. I looked around and each man seemed to know what he was doing. They worked up and down our legs briefly telling us they'd return there for a deeper massage in a moment. I really started to relax although I knew the gist of what was going to happen next.

One by one each of the men told the woman they were working on that they were too warm and so they were going to shed some of their clothing. Paul, for instance, then pulled his t-shirt over his head and kicked off his white shoes. Next he jerked down his shorts until all he was wearing was a male thong clearly filled with a generous inflated cock. He had my attention.

I looked around the room at the other six men as they restarted their massages. Several of the men were more excited than the others and their cocks were barely contained in their small cloth sacks.

Paul lifted the towel from my body and I saw all the towels disappear as the men worked oil into the areas of our back and buttocks that they hadn't touched before.

Our eyes roamed the gorgeous landscape taking in the muscular men as they attended to us and rubbed us into not only a relaxed state but also a state of sexual excitement. Occasionally our eyes met one of the other women and we winked or looked agog at what was happening.

At one point Paul stood by my head and rubbed his hands deeply down my back and shoulders. His barely clothed cock frequently brushed along parts of my face as he worked on me. I resisted the urge to grab and suck.

"Do you want me to do your front as well," Paul said to me in a smooth, subdued voice.

I told him, "I wouldn't it this for the world." We grinned at each other and I rolled over, completely exposing myself to him. I noted that we led the way for soon I heard the other women getting on their backs. Oddly enough, we girls weren't talking to each other very much.

Now the moans started as our bodies were oiled again and with muscular hands the warm oil rubbed into our entire bodies including breasts, abdomens, our pubic areas and mons, and then down our legs. The men took time to work their way back up our legs. This was foreplay at its finest level.

I knew I was starting to flow in anticipation of some kind of sex act. My libido was alive and well. I glanced around the room and met Fiona's eyes; they were almost glazed over with a look that I can only describe as pure sexual hunger. I checked on Amy and even she appeared totally wrapped up in the moment.

Paul worked up my legs but carefully skirted my pubic area on his way up to my neck. He spent a lot of time on my breasts and nipples, complementing me about their generous shape and feel. He teased my nipples into a highly erect state. He massaged my neck muscles and my cheeks and temples, again his erect cock -- now more erect than before -- stroked by my face still contained in the sack.

"Take that off, please," I asked quietly. Paul nodded and slid the small piece of cloth from his waist, tossing the thong onto the pile of clothes under our table. His cock sprang to life then in the air, now unfettered and able to move freely.

Paul returned to the top of the table by my head and started to work on my face, shoulders and chest areas. As he did, I turned my head so I could occasionally lap at the cock as it flexed by my face. I knew this was naughty and I loved it. Paul did too; he aimed his cock at my mouth and allowed me to inhale his long hard rod into my mouth.

I watched Beth, Fiona and Katelyn instruct their masseuses to shed the thongs and soon all the men were as naked as we were. Fiona, however, was next to capture her attendant's cock in her mouth and really go to town for a few minutes with a genuine blowjob -- her head bobbing as he stood there watching her body shake in response to her efforts.

Paul returned to my mid-section, now carefully oiling my pubic area again and running his hands down between my legs. This was a common occurrence around the room and I watched as even Amy allowed the action. I watched as her man gently stroked a finger along her slit and then slid two fingers into her pussy. I could hear her moan in her pleasure.

My juices were flowing as Paul penetrated me with his fingers, actually massaging my vaginal muscles in a way no one had ever done to me before. We smiled at each other, although I started to head to a high of some sort. I know my eyes had a glassy look to them as I enjoyed the pleasure.

Paul moved his hand and fingers at lightning speed back and forth in my pussy, hitting my clit with his thumb on each insertion stroke. The move was so rapid and sudden all I could do was arch my back off the table to meet his manual thrusts into me.

He backed off just before I came. I groaned and I knew from the sounds from the other women that I had not been the only female brought just to the doorstep of a good orgasm and then put on pause.

Paul rubbed his way down my legs again, back up my body and then across my breasts. This time I reached out and fondled his cock. This man really was a masterpiece. Not only was he engorged he had one of the nicest shaped penises I'd met and one that was lined with velvet skin but displayed the purple mushroomed head with an unusual prominence.

"Bring me off ... please," I pleaded with Paul. He smiled and then leaned in and kissed my neck, running his tongue down to my breasts. He sucked one nipple and then the other into his mouth, biting gently and using his teeth to excite me.

Paul's fingers reinserted themselves into my pussy, repeating for thirty seconds the rapid stroking of my cunt and clit that elevated me off the table. He slowed but didn't stop this time. His other hand rubbed and massaged my breasts. I fondled his cock.

Around the room I could watch various sexual situations playing out. Fiona had slid to the end of the table and pulled her legs up; her attendant rolled a rubber onto his long cock and I watched as he carefully sunk into her hot pussy and the two started to thrust into each other. He massaged her breasts as he thrust.

My sister Amy, my own sister, was being fucked by her attendant; her legs spread wide revealing a part of her I never knew about. Wow!

Katelyn went next, allowing the oversized cock to punch into her pussy as she basked on the table. Her moans floated across the room. Beth and Alex followed. Stacy had opted for masturbation from her man, her distended abdomen an attraction all of us watched. I heard her assure her attendant that 'fingers were more than welcome in her cunt.'

I wanted to fuck in the worst way but felt that being the 'bride of the day' I should show some slight restraint. I whispered my apologies to Paul but told him all else was fair game. Thus, as the various stages of intercourse unfolded around me, I sucked on Paul as he leaned across the table and rapidly applied his best masturbatory techniques to my pussy.

I came in a glorious orgasm that I truly enjoyed. I returned the favor to Paul sucking and fondling his cock in my own way.

Paul finally said, "I'm very near. How should I finish?"

"Cum on me -- on my chest," I told him. "Then I want you to massage your cum into me."

We smiled at each other again and he shifted slightly and blew his generous load across my breasts. Shot after shot of creamy white jism slapped onto my skin as he completed his climax. When he was through I kissed the end of his cock, and licked the residue from him.

"Now just let me finish this massage," Paul said in a business-like tone as he reached for my cum-covered tits.

I relaxed again and let him rub his man juice around my entire upper body. I captured a few fingers worth of the gel and enjoyed the taste of this man's protein. Gradually the gel-like fluid he rubbed in disappeared, leaving me with a smooth, glistening body. He sucked on my breasts often during his massage.

I heard Fiona and her mate cum with grunts and shrieks, then Amy and her attendant. Alex, Beth and Katelyn followed in that order. I watched as Stacy completed a blowjob on her Adonis, having him jettison his juices across her swollen breasts and abdomen. Paul and I watched as the fluid got massaged into her skin.

The men gave us deep back rubs to end the session and then one by one escorted us to the showers. Paul led the way. He carefully placed a cap on my hair telling me the hairdo was next on the agenda. Under the spray in the large communal shower, he washed me from head to foot, using a loofah and small brush here and there on my body. I never felt so clean in all my life. I took joy in washing the excess cum and sweat from Paul's muscular body as well.

The others joined us as they finished their sex and after glows in the adjacent massage room, each man attending to the woman he'd massaged and in some way pleased sexually. I watched as Stacy's attendant paid particularly loving care to her full body; it seemed so tender to see the obvious affection he had for her and her condition.

The men saw us to a drying area where they rubbed each of us down with luxuriously thick towels, sometimes two men to a woman. A skin lotion got applied to us as well and strong hands rubbed the lotion into our bodies. My skin just tingled. I don't know that I'd ever felt so pampered. We were provided with a large terry cloth robe and directed into the hair salon part of the spa. The men disappeared.

Our hair treatments took an hour and proved to be as relaxing as the past hour with the men. Now we started talking again amongst ourselves and then with the stylists. Most of the stylists had peeked in while we had our 'massages' and were amazed at the quality of the men I'd arranged to 'service' us for our massages.

By one-thirty we were not only sexually sated - for the moment, but also dolled up, made-up, well fed, and looking like million dollars. Most of us drove back to the Inn. Alex opted to walk back to the Inn so I finally got my sister alone for a few minutes when Beth, Katelyn, Fiona and Stacy went off to find their husbands.

I hadn't spent much time with my older sister since she left home to go to college years earlier. We kept in touch with occasional phone calls or e-mails and I perhaps saw her once or twice a year at my parent's home when she came to visit, however the closeness many siblings have had been missing in our relationship since she moved away.

As we walked into the Inn, I said to her, "I didn't know you were so sexually liberated?" I gave her conspiratorial grin.

"Yeah," Amy said latching onto my arm. "I'm sort of embarrassed you saw me like that. I couldn't resist. My God," she stated enthusiastically, "I haven't been so horny in ages. After that initial massage by that Greek god, I would have fucked a fire hydrant if one had been handy. That was one of the best ... interludes ... I've ever had."

She paused then said, "I'm not the prude you probably think I am, in fact I'm pretty free thinking about sex and relationships. You must be too, based on what you set up for us today. From seeing your friends and soon to be relatives, I'd say you've thrown in with a pretty free-thinking bunch too."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, we've all been together in one way or another before today. I've always thought that love and physical attraction were in short supply."

Amy pulled me into the bar area and we ordered two glasses of wine. She said, "I don't want you to talk to Mom or Dad about this, OK?" I nodded agreement. "I was a swinger for several years although things have come to a stand still since I moved to Paris. I've never met anyone I really cared for over there. To tell the truth I miss the love, excitement and support I felt from my intimate friends I had in California."

Slowly, I told her, "Josh and I have shared our selves with others too." I could see her relax in my sharing. I'd suddenly become another like-minded soul and a co-conspirator. I told her, "The 'group honeymoon' will be full of 'sharing' too."

"Do I infer from that statement that Josh ... errrr, and his sisters ... "?

"Yes," I interrupted. "They've redefined their brother-sister relationships. It's the nicest form of incest, full of love and deep caring for each other, and mutual attraction and willingness. The physical part of it is the icing on the cake."

Amy asked carefully, "And you're OK with all that?"

"Oh, I'm more than OK with it. I am ... well; I'm usually involved too. I discovered that I'm bisexual. I love Josh's sisters in mind, spirit and body as much as he does. We've shared some very close times together, once in a while just one of his sisters and me. In fact, our honeymoon will be the first time the whole family will have been together ... in a permissive environment."

Amy leaned across the small bar table and kissed me on the lips. She said, "I discovered I'm bisexual as well. I took such delight in that discovery with my friends out west. At first, I limited myself to men, but in our lovemaking we often got very close to each other. Well, I tried to understand what turned on the men so much and I ended up turned on too."

"I started in college -- with Alex. I should introduce you two more intimately. She and Jeremy, who you met last night, live in London. If the chemistry works you might at least have someone on that side of the Atlantic you could be close to."

"I'll go out of my way to get to know them better tonight at the reception."

I thought for a moment and blurted out, "Amy, why don't you come down to the Caribbean with us. Come on the honeymoon. Oh, please. We're all billing it as a big party anyway and Alex and Jeremy will be there. I don't think anyone would think anything other than that you're just one more reveler."

Amy studied me for a long time. I wasn't sure if she was weighing the sincerity of my invitation or thinking about whether she could spare the time off work or what.

Then she said slowly, "I'd like that very much -- very much. You're sure I won't be a fifth wheel or anything?"

"Not a bit, in fact you'll even out the ratio if I count correctly. The house we rented has plenty of space. Hell, you can sleep with Josh and me -- if you don't mind being pawed over by a hunky guy and your sister." I gave her a lecherous grin.

Any said, "This whole conversation, that's all I've been thinking about. Do you think I'm crazy? I'd like to make love with you -- to you -- by you; and Josh too. I've had the hots for him since I met him that day last summer when you brought him up too Mom and Dad's home for dinner while I was visiting.

"He briefly mentioned that he thought you were pretty 'hot' too, as I recall," I told her. "Plus I've always been curious about what you'd be like -- my big sister and all. Random curiosity but now that I discover you're sort of a like-minded soul, I'm overjoyed that we might actually get together somehow." Amy laughed and nodded.

We continued to open up to each other about our sex lives and how we felt about open relationships and various sexual situations. I shared with Amy some of the intimate times I'd had with Ray, Fiona and Stacy and with Katelyn, Carl, Beth and Doug. I also told her about the intimate relationships with my flight instructors Greg and David, since both of them were in the wedding and, I hoped, down on the Island for the honeymoon party.

Amy said to me with a smirk, "Now jealousy is finding out that you joined the Mile High Club with two hunks while your fiancé flew the plane." She paused and said, "Oh, dear me! I just realized I don't have a thing to wear down on the Island and ... and how are we getting there? Do I need to phone for airline tickets?"

"No, no. You don't have to worry about a thing except delaying your trip back to Paris from Boston by a week or so. You can have one of my bikinis, although if the past is prolog, all you'll need is a thong to wear most of the time. As for getting there, Josh arranged to borrow another corporate jet for the week. He and I will pilot the plane down on Monday morning with everyone aboard. You'll have time to see Mom and Dad some more tomorrow as well as poke through my wardrobe, although you really won't need many clothes." As an afterthought, I tossed in, "We just fuck all the time!"

"Oh, I am so going to join you," Amy said with a twinkle in her eye. "I hope your last remark is an understatement." We grinned lecherously at each other as I nodded in the affirmative.

Alex walked into the Inn about that time, saw us in the bar and joined us. She had a rosy look to her complexion from her brisk walk.

"Amy's just decided to join us on the Island," I told her as she sat down next to us.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers