Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Thus, Josh, Amy and I piled into the limousine to ride back to the condo. We stopped by the Inn so Amy could collect her luggage. Josh had arranged for Jeremy and Alex to drive the Porsche back after ensuring that no one was in danger of getting a DUI if they got stopped.

In the living room of the condo, I quickly shed my wedding gown, returning to the 'something borrowed, something blue' lacy undies I'd borrowed from Alex that morning. I ditched the bra too. Amy took my cue and shed the bridesmaid dress, ending similarly dressed to me. Josh had gone off to get out of his tuxedo.

Josh came back into the living room just as Amy finished shedding her clothes. He stopped short at the edge of the hallway clearly wondering if he should be seeing my sister in her state of undress. He gave a little "Ahem" to announce his arrival. He'd put on some cutoffs and a t-shirt, yet Amy and I together had less on than he did.

"Do you want some privacy while you change?" he asked to no one in particular.

"No," I replied. "We're fine. Come on in."

As he came forward into the room, I could watch his eyes jerking back and forth between Amy and me. I could actually see him comparing me with my sister -- our hips, the outline of our mons -- both clearly visible through our undies, our butts, the line of our backs, and our breasts -- now free from the confines of our dresses and frilly brassieres.

I went to him and pressed my body against him. "You are over dressed for the occasion." I lifted his t-shirt from his body. He cooperated but with a face full of questions.

I rubbed the front of his pants, creating a lump of sizeable proportions. Amy watched us as she carefully folded her dress over the back of the sofa.

Amy said, "Shouldn't you two be off 'consummating' or whatever it is newly married folk are supposed to do on their wedding night?" She grinned at us.

I undid Josh's belt as I replied, "Why yes. We'll 'consummate' right here. We need sisterly supervision, I think. Will you instruct us, oh wise older sister, in how to properly 'consummate'?" Josh's pants hit the floor; he'd gone commando and his large cock flopped out into the open air.

Amy came over to us. "First off, I need a 'real' kiss from my new brother-in-law." She flattened herself against Josh -- much to his surprise -- and engaged him in one very hot and very sensual kiss that lasted over a minute and obviously had lots of tongue in it.

I knelt beside the pair and as they separated I turned Josh to me and grabbed his rising cock. "I think I need to do something with this tube, don't I?" I asked Amy.

She knelt beside me as Josh stood and looked down at us, 'Yes, sis. You have to lick and suck this until it is 'done'."

I lapped at his cock, barely touching his penis. "Like this? Is this good enough? Oh, and how do I know when it's done?" I asked Amy again.

"No, no, no," she said in a mock scolding voice. "You're doing it all wrong. Here, let me show you." Amy grabbed Josh's cock and slid her hand up and down his shaft a few times than sank her mouth over the end completely, gradually working the shaft all the way into her mouth until there was no more cock showing -- a full deep throat.

Amy yanked her mouth off Josh's cock; he let out a long moan and an "Oh shit!" She said to me, "Now you try it."

I slurped onto his cock, not at all put off by the pre-cum that was rapidly materializing nor the generous dose of saliva my sister had left. This time, I jammed Josh's cock down my throat to show Amy I really did know what I was doing.

Josh moaned again. "If you keep doing that I won't last long."

"Maybe I don't want you to, husband -- 'temporary husband.'" I told him.

"Well 'temporary wife,' you and your beautiful sister will get a face full of cum if you persist," he said.

I let Amy inhale his penis again. I said to Josh as I looked up at him, "Maybe we'll just have to take that risk." I gave a happy grin. Josh was now hard as a rock. I stood a peeled off my little thong undies and as Amy sucked on Josh, pulled her undies down her legs. We were all nude.

Amy pulled off Josh and said, "I actually think he's 'done.' Now lie down on the couch and let him 'consummate.'" She emphasized the words.

I lay back as Amy guided Josh to a kneeling position in front of me. He thrust forward and impaled me on his pole. Now I groaned as I clutched his shoulders then kissed him with passion. Josh pumped steadily and rapidly into my cunt. I could feel my muscles clutching him to me, tightening my vagina as he stroked into it.

I looked at Amy who had sat beside me on the sofa, "Is this enough of a 'consummation'?"

"You're doing fine, but save some for your big sis." She leaned in and kissed me then ran her mouth and tongue down my neck to my breasts. She sucked on a breast until my nipple rose to meet her attentions.

"Amy, lie back. Josh, make love to my sister -- fuck her."

The two repositioned. Amy grabbed Josh's cock and directed it to her wet pussy. He gently pushed into her but Amy pushed her body towards his to accelerate the process of joining.

"Oh, Josh, that's wonderful. You feel so good in me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, I love you. You are the best brother-in-law ever! Oooooooooh fuuuuuuuck!"

Josh pounded into Amy as I now leaned across and kissed her and then suckled on her nearest breast. I used one hand to roam all over her body, often reaching down and rubbing her clitoris as my new husband thrust his rigid penis into her vagina, her cunt, her pussy. I felt so stimulated as I watched the couple.

Amy came and shortly thereafter came again. I loved multi-orgasmic women, particularly since I'm one myself. Maybe all women are if they let themselves go into the moment. Amy was into the moment.

"Josh, go back to Megan. Make love to Megan."

Josh yanked his cock from Amy's pussy, making her moan loudly at the sudden withdrawal. "I'll be back," he said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

He came and thrust back into me. I reached beside me and diddled my sister as he resumed his pounding. Amy held her legs back to allow me access and to provide Josh a sight picture of her open pussy.

"I'm there," Josh announced. He pounded into me a few more times then deeply imbedded in my pussy, he exploded sending an ocean of cum into me. I came too, relishing the sweetness of our love and the passion of the moment.

I rolled Josh to our sides towards Amy. She helped pull him up on the couch, a good move except his penis disengaged from my body.

"Oh, look," Amy said. "Hot cum ... and all for me." She knelt on the floor and cleaned Josh just as the first rivulet of cum started to exit my creamy slit. Amy then lapped and probed deep into my slit as she tried to get every last drop of Josh's cum.

"He tastes good," Amy said to me at one point. "An excellent choice. You did well, Sis." I liked her emphasis on our sisterhood; a little incest is good for the soul. I neared an orgasm but chose to hold off for now. I knew I'd have further opportunities that evening.

When she finished, Amy came up behind Josh again and we smothered him with kisses.

From the shadows of the entryway we then got an ovation, well, two people clapping. Jeremy and Alex had been standing there watching us for some period of time. I'd never heard the elevator door open to admit them.

As I looked I realized they hadn't exactly been standing there watching, they'd been doing some other stuff too. Both were nude and I could see small trace of cum running down Alex's leg. They'd fucked as they watched us apparently.

"You guys put on a great show," Jeremy said as they approached. "I hope you don't mind, we used your performances as the basis for visual stimulation as we engaged in similar activities."

I patted the sofa beside me. "Come and join us." Jeremy slid in behind me with a kiss. Alex nestled in behind Amy cupping her breasts as she kissed her shoulder. Amy seemed very receptive and leaned back to kiss Alex, albeit from an awkward angle.

Josh told them, "I got surprised. I didn't know my new sister-in-law could be so ... so cooperative, so lovely, so sexy, so squishy, so tight. What a nice welcome to the family. How long were you guys there by the way?"

Alex said with a chuckle, "Well, we watched the 'official' consummation then the handoff to Amy and then the crescendo back in the bride's steamy cunt. We came about the same time you guys did. I moaned a lot but I guess no one heard me."

Amy had turned more towards Alex. She used a finger to stroke up Alex's thigh, capturing a finger's worth of Jeremy's cum. She drew the finger to her mouth and tasted the mixture.

"Yummm," Amy exclaimed. "Everyone tastes so good tonight. It must have been something in the wedding cake. I might like to try that one too, if there's no objection." She gestured over to Jeremy's tumescent cock.

"There's no objection in this extended family," Alex told her gesturing to Jeremy. He smiled.

"Tonight, though, I'd like to be with my sis and new brother-in-law," Amy said thoughtfully. "I've decided to join you all in the Caribbean, however, so we'll have time to play I'm sure."

Alex pulled her into a kiss. She said, "Why don't you go with them ... and then, if Josh and Megan haven't totally tired you out, come and find us. Wake us if we've drifted off. You're too good to miss."

The five of us rose and headed off to the two bedrooms.

Amy and I sucked on Josh together a while, restoring his full-sized penis to a highly excited state. We took turns deep throating him. His staying power had been enhanced after one climax so we were able to play more without worrying about someone tipping over the edge.

Josh and I then worked Amy over for half an hour. We took turns bringing her to several orgasms with tongues, fingers, and hands. We found Amy's G-spot and, as I can be sometimes, she turned out to be a squirter. We were covered in her girl juice yet couldn't get enough of it.

Josh and Amy worked me over, making lots of snide comments that I started about the slut bride. I explained carefully to them in a panting voice, "Many 'temporary girlfriends' become 'temporary wives' which is the same as being a 'slut bride.' We love people and the people we love we fuck! So let's fuck."

On that note, Josh rose and drove his hard cock into me again. He pulled out right away and repeated the process on my sister.

"Amy, come over my face. I want to eat you," I directed.

As Josh plunged back into me, Amy dropped her pussy over me. My tongue and fingers returned to her pussy again, driving up into her as Josh drove his cock into me.

"Oh, God, I love sex. I love you both so much," I gasped.

A few minutes later as I fisted her cunt as she squatted over me, Amy exploded again with another emission of her ejaculate. Josh and I were covered by her orgasmic rush and didn't mind a bit.

Amy collapsed on the bed beside me, grabbing Josh's cock from my pussy and licking all the juices off of him. Josh picked her up and turned her so he could drive into her body. This time I knelt over Amy's face and she duplicated the moves I'd just done to her on my body. I came as well, my juices squirting mostly over Amy's face, neck and chest.

As I rolled to the side to recover, Josh said, "I'm near. Where would you like this load?"

"Oh, Josh," I told him, "Cum in my sister. Cum deep in her body like you do in mine. I want you to give her your love juice."

I'd no sooner finished that I could tell his climax had started. He thrust into Amy a few more times as she shrieked with delight. Then the two of them climaxed together, Amy wrapping her arms and legs around my new husband as he jettisoned his creamy cum in her body." I stroked Josh's back as he started to breath again then we kissed passionately. We leaned in and kissed Amy passionately too.

"I may never go back to Paris," Amy exclaimed. "This is the best sex I've ever had. Oh, I love you both so much." She hugged us both to her naked body.

"We may not let you go," I whispered. "I think we should make you our sex slave."

"Oh, I like that idea," Amy and Josh both said simultaneously. We all laughed.

I went down on Josh and cleaned his cock then ate a lot of his cum from my sister's pussy. She cooperated by spreading her legs wide for me as Josh held her and nibbled on her nipples.

Amy and I snuggled into Josh and we both made sleepy noises. The bed was a giant wet spot but no one seemed to mind.

Amy then said, "Oh, I have to be some place nice, I think."

I went, "Huh?"

She said, "Alex and Jeremy invited me too, remember?"

I giggled and said, "Then get your pretty ass down the hall and be ready for a treat."

Amy left with a smile.

Josh and I snuggled into each other's arms just as we heard a shriek of joy from Alex. "Are you ready for the honeymoon?" he asked.

The next installment, 'Temporary Girlfriend: The Honeymoon,' will follow in a few weeks. You comments, votes and suggestions are all welcome.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers