Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

Alex's eyebrows went up with an unasked question.

"Oh, yes," I said to Alex. "She's a player. In fact, I just found out how much of player. Didn't you notice this morning? Amy was in there with her masseuse like the rest of us."

Alex said, "The only thing I noticed for an hour this morning was a ten-inch cock that had my name written on it. THAT was the nicest bridesmaid gift I've ever gotten -- a fabulous fuck!" She turned to Amy and asked, "I take it you availed yourself of the gift as well?"

Amy grinned and said, "Of course. The group setting made it that much more erotic and exciting. I love to fuck. Besides I think I have exhibitionist and voyeur genes in my system."

Alex turned to me, "She'll fit in well on the Island. Bring her for sure." We all laughed then Alex rose, came beside Amy, leaned in and kissed her -- a long sensuous kiss that I could tell elevated the temperatures of both women.

Just as Alex broke off the kiss and sat down again, my parents walked in the door of the Inn. Their presence shut down any further conversation about our sex lives. I thought it strange that their two daughters had these lascivious feelings about life and love, but couldn't share them with the people they should be closest to. I guess this is what generation gaps are all about.

Mom told me it was time to think about dressing and getting serious about the rest of the wedding preparations. I'd explained time and again that Fiona was handlings the entire thing. I think my Mom was actually put out that she had to do so little to help me prepare for my wedding; my future sister-in-law had done almost all of it.

We walked upstairs to our rooms. Mom joined Alex as the two of them started to prep me for my gown. I think I shocked my mother by striping and walking around the room in nothing but a frilly and lacy blue thong I'd borrowed from Alex. Alex cheered me on for wearing 'something borrowed' and 'something blue' at the same time.

Jeremy knocked on the door as I pranced around poking at the dress, veil and all the under garments. He said through the door, "I'm here to take pictures, candids for the wedding album."

Alex looked at me. I said, knowing it was a bit of white lie for my mother's benefit, "Well let him in. He's seen you naked before and we're built about the same. No surprise there." My mother rolled her eyes towards heaven.

Jeremy politely said hello to my mother then set his camera bag down and pulled out his Canon. He said to me without blinking an eye at my near nudity, "You just do what you do naturally. I may ask you to pause or turn, but other than that these are all candid shots."

I nodded and went back to pulling the dress out of its protective bag and fluffing up the crinolines. I kept hearing the shutter snap. I even watched as he caught one of my Mom and Alex working on the veil and short train.

Mom whispered to me at one point, "Shouldn't you at least put on a brassiere? I mean there's a man in the room."

I told her, "Oh, Mom. He's going to see me topless on the beach in two days. Who knows, maybe I'll even go nude. Don't worry about it. His wife is here, after all." I could see Alex and Jeremy both stifle laughs over her shoulder. Mom rolled her eyes some more and then announced that she was going back to her room to slip into her special dress and would be right back. She left the room.

After the door had closed, Jeremy and Alex burst out laughing and I joined them. "You sure don't make it comfortable for the older set do you?" Alex chided. I grinned.

"Hold up the veil in front of you," Jeremy said. I like this light from the window -- stand over there. Just like that. Wonderful, I can see your breasts through the thin fabric; a very erotic shot. The camera clicked about ten times as I turned back and forth and posed for him.

He directed again, "Alex step in and hold her from the back. Like that, more your arm around her." Click. Click. Click. "Now cup her breast in your hand. Good." Click. Click. Click.

"All right," he said, "Enough erotica for now. Go back to what you where doing although I know I'm going to hate seeing you cover up such a lovely body."

I walked to him and kissed him. "Thank you for so many things. You are such goodness in my life ... and in Alex's life. Thank you." I kissed him again. He gently rubbed one nipple with a thumb.

I stayed undressed and helped Alex slide into her dusty rose-colored bridesmaid dress. She looked so pretty in the dress and the folds of the dress did amazing things for her breasts and backend. Jeremy offered that he'd be ready for a 'quickie' anytime she was willing. I think he actually got a picture of her nearly naked body as I copped a feel before sliding the dress over her head.

By the time my mother came back, I was pretty well into the wedding gown. I thought that brides probably spend more time looking at and talking about getting into a gown than the few seconds it actually takes to put it on and adjust it to their bodies.

I'd worn the white shoes around the condo on and off over the past month so I'd broken them in to the point they were comfortable to wear for long time periods. With all the dancing and standing I planned, I didn't want to be disadvantaged with a pair of shoes that hobbled me before the day was out.

Mom buzzed around twitching at my dress. Amy, Fiona, Stacy, Beth and Katelyn came in resplendent in their bridesmaid's gowns. The gowns were floor length, high waist pastel sheaths with a revealing bodice. I noticed it would be even more revealing when they bent forward. Of course, we'd all planned it that way.

Stacy made a show in her lavender dress. The combination of the high waist and the fact the other dresses were sheaths made it all the more evident that she was VERY pregnant. She exaggerated by pulling the dress tight against her thighs, a move that amplified the evidence of her impending child. Stacy said, "If I do this, every OB/GYN within twenty miles will drop everything and run to my aid." She thought for a moment as she looked at herself in a floor length mirror and added, "I also look like a purple Easter egg."

We laughed and I went and hugged her. "Stacy, I love you so. Thank you for doing this -- this way! I know you feel conspicuous but if we'd waited a month you'd of had a screaming baby in the back of the chapel." I poked at the baby then felt he stomach; the baby poked back.

"Smart kid you have there. Got a name yet?"

"We do," Stacy said softly. She turned to Fiona. "Fi, can we tell her?"

Fiona teared up and said, "Yes. It's time to tell her."

Stacy hugged me again and said, "We're going to call the baby 'Megan' -- after you. We love you so much and you've brought such happiness to our lives -- you and Josh. The middle name is going to be 'Grace' after Katelyn and Fiona's mother, plus she'll have a choice of first names all the way through her life."

"I teared up. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that. I'm so honored that you think of me this way." I hugged and kissed Stacy on the lips then did the same to Fiona. My mother looked on in pleased amazement over what was taking place and how we interacted. In the distance I heard the persistent click of the camera.

"How will we know when to go over to the Cochran Chapel?" my mother finally asked trying to refocus our attention on the last of the dressing details and the wedding.

Fiona responded, "Ray will call my cell phone with a five minute warning. If you look out your window you can still see a lot of people arriving at the church. They have to walk by here to get to it -- oh, there goes Uncle Ted and Aunt Mel." I peeked out the window over her shoulder.

Fi went on, "When we get the signal we'll all troop over and the ushers will be ready for us in the foyer off the Chapel." She turned to my mother and said, "You'll be seated then the processional will begin. Did I tell you there's a jazz group in addition to the organ?"

"NO," I said surprised. "That's wonderful." I hugged Fiona again. "Again, with a tear in my eye I thanked her for all her hard work." Fiona explained how she'd adjusted the service to get some modern music into the wedding service.

We sat and chatted as we waited for the phone call. Jeremy hung in there with us taking photos for a while then slipped away. "Time to get the groom's side of things," he'd told us.

Ten minutes later the phone rang. Ray told Fiona to wait another five minutes then come over. We waited then slowly walked downstairs.

The Cochran Chapel on the Phillips Academy campus is a huge, red brick church with a slate roof that telegraphs establishment and strong New England roots. It has a steeple that is clearly a direct line with God. The setting, with large trees around it, is right out of a storybook.

Our little entourage walked slowly from the Inn to the Chapel, a distance of only a hundred yards. Alex walked behind me holding my short train and skirt off the ground as I held the front of my gown up a foot or so. We ascended the dozen or so stairs to the front entrance of the building.

Ray, Carl, Doug, Greg and David were all there as ushers for the wedding as well as groomsmen. Jeremy snapped photos from a corner of the vestibule. Ray and Carl escorted my mother down the aisle. I know she loved arriving with a handsome young man on each arm, plus she did look very fetching in her wedding dress. Even for a middle-aged woman she'd retained her youthful shape. We all peeked in the huge door, as it swung open. The sanctuary was full of people on both sides of the church. We let the door swing shut.

"Daddy are you ready to go?" I asked as I hugged my Dad's arm to me.

"Yes. I want to tell you I am so proud of you, Megan," my Dad said. "You and Amy have been a delight to me every day of my life since your arrival on this planet. And your boyfriend and friends are all such wonderful people; I love them all. Most make me wish I was thirty years younger too!" He gave me a kiss and reached over and squeezed Amy's hand. I loved my Dad.

Carl and Ray arrived back at the huge doors to the sanctuary and propped them open. We stood out of sight off to one side. They had laid out a snow-white runner for me to walk on down the entire aisle of the church. Further, they'd draped both sides of the aisle with a running garland of greenery with white flowers woven into it. At each pew, a bouquet graced the aisle.

Fiona came up, "Oh, I almost forgot your bouquet." She thrust into my hand a large and beautiful gathering of spring flowers. A small handle had been created for me to clasp as I held the flowers. She passed out smaller bouquets to the other women.

The groomsmen slipped down a side aisle to join the groom at the front of the church. Jeremy took a few more shots then left to get down front to photograph the entrance processional and the main part of the wedding.

We all heard the organ crank up with the wedding processional -- our cue! My sister led the procession to the front of the church followed by Fiona and Stacy walking side by side; Stacy's 'bump' a prominence hard to miss. Katelyn and Beth followed together at the appropriate interval followed by Beth. As they arrived at the front of the church, each bridesmaid set her flowers on a small table in front of the first pew.

The minister and my friends formed a circle on the large raised platform at the front of the sanctuary. Each woman joined her partner as she arrived at the stage so the circle was not the traditional men on one side and women on the other. Josh stood alone in the midst of the circle as the others held hands in a circle around him.

My Dad escorted me down the aisle. As we passed the first pew I set my flowers on the small table. At the circle, Amy and Greg dropped their hands to admit me into the circle. Just before I left his arm, Dad gave me a kiss and I walked into the circle to face Josh. My Dad walked back to the first pew and my mother stood and joined him; they walked up to the circle and joined hands between Amy and Greg. The people that loved us most surrounded Josh and me.

The minister began, "Thank you all for joining this couple as they openly pledge their Love to each other today. This union represents a desire by Josh and Megan to share and explore life more fully with each other, to add strength and support to one another, and, through each other, to amplify the joy the Universe provides us all and the Love they feel for each other and for Life."

At that point Fiona broke from the circle and came to the front of the group on stage. She recited a poem perfectly. It was Elizabeth Barrett Browning's 'Sonnet Number 43' - 'How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Count the Ways'. I got all choked up as she finished.

As Fi rejoined the circle, the minister continued; "Josh and Megan are adults and give themselves to the other freely. They cherish this union and all it represents. They encourage each other's journeys through life, being not a tether but added strength in those travels; being not a yoke but a constant companion, whether present or not; being committed to the other without ownership; caring without possessing; and striving to help each other be complete individuals."

Katelyn now broke from the circle and came forward to face the congregation. Like her sister she flawless recited Susan Polis Shultz's poem, 'Celebrate Love'. As she read I realized the poem had the under current not only about love but also about sharing orgasms with the one you love, and in fact, doing it rather publicly. As she finished and turned, Katelyn gave me a wink then kissed Carl as she rejoined the circle.

The minister picked up the thread of the service again; "The bonding agent for this union is Love. All of us here today share in that Love for this couple and for each other. Please join hands so that the Love can flow through us all." The entire church rustled as people held hands. I could see people reaching across the pews so that even pews were connected together.

The reverend went on in a strong voice, "The Love Josh and Megan share will not court jealousy, for where there is jealousy there is no love. This Love will encompass others, for where there is Love it expands to be inclusive. This Love has many levels, for Love is physical and spiritual, personal and familial, an honor and a joy. Love is why we're here."

At this point Stacy broke from the circle and waddled to the front. She had a silly grin at the humor of her appearance. She recited e. e. cummings' poem 'i carry your heart with me.'

Behind me the jazz combo started to play. A beautiful and young redheaded woman in a shimmery black cocktail dress came forward from the corner where she'd been sitting. I knew from Fiona that her name was Renee Olstead and that she'd done some jazz recordings. She did a beautiful rendition of the well-known song by Amy Grant, 'That's What Love is For.' She was so professional in how she handled the song, and her voice was so pure that by the end there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Led by our whole circle, the whole congregation applauded enthusiastically. The song certainly underscored all the reasons to love someone.

Alex came forward at that point, facing the hundreds in the pews and recited a Roy Croft poem that started with the line, 'I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.' I couldn't help stifling a little sob as she spoke of the love I felt for Josh. I looked at Josh and he had a tear running down his cheek.

Beth replaced Alex at center stage and read a poem by Duval with the last line 'When I met you I had no idea where our relationship would lead us; how beautiful you would make my world. But now I know without a doubt, the luckiest day of my life was the day that I met you.' Beth turned and blew me a kiss as she returned to her place in the circle.

The minister refocused everyone on the circle by asking, "Josh, please state your vows to Megan; and Megan your vows to Josh." The circle parted so that everyone in the congregation could watch the two of us.

Josh held both my hands in his. I got all teary as I looked in his beautiful blue-grey eyes. He began speaking with a strong clear voice, "Megan, I, Josh Bannock, will be your partner forever. I will cherish you and this union, and hold your joy above my own. I will love you more each new day and always treat you with the utmost care and respect. There is no circumstance that you will face in which you will not find my full support and my Love. There will be nothing that I do not share with you. I pledge you my Love."

I had a tear running down my face as he squeezed my hands in his. He looked at me with such love. I began to speak, trying to remember to speak up so everyone could hear me, "Josh, I, Megan Watson, pledge you my Love and life forever. I will cherish you and our marriage, be devoted to you, be supportive of you, be respectful of you, be caring of you, be sharing with you, and be loving with you always. Your joy will be my joy, your burden mine to help carry, your dreams mine to help make happen, your life my happiness to embrace."

After a short silence, the minister said, "These vows of love stand before us all on this happy and joyous day for Megan and Josh."

The jazz combo started another song and Renee Olstead stood again. She smiled at us then sang a jazzy version of 'Our Love Is Here to Stay.' Again, she got a large round of applause from everyone. I wondered how Fiona found such great talent and then gotten them to appear at my wedding.

The minister started again as soon as the song ended; "Having witnessed these vows and by the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I am happy to now pronounce Josh Bannock and Megan Watson as man and wife." He held his arms in the air in the form of a blessing from the universe over the two of us.

I moved into Josh's arms as he embraced me and he kissed me. I fought to hold back my tears of happiness. After our perfunctory kiss I hugged him and he held me. For that brief second, the whole world disappeared and I felt the infinite depth of our Love.

We turned and the circle of our dear friends swarmed in and surrounded us for a minute with hugs and kisses. Then the circle parted and allowed us forward. Everyone stood and applauded about that time. The jazz combo started again and as we led the exit procession, Renee sang 'I Want a Sunday Kind of Love' -- a dreamy love song that had many people swaying in time to the music.

Josh and I reached the back of the church and I suddenly realized I had no idea what to do next. Fiona appeared a few seconds later as her part of the processional reached the back. She herded us all into a receiving line and as the first couple came from the sanctuary she routed them into the line. That started the line so that eventually we were congratulated and met everyone that had been in the service.

After a round of photos with all sorts of combinations of people and relatives, we filed into a large limousine and were whisked about two miles away to the posh Andover Country Club for our reception. More photos were taken there followed by all the pre-dinner silliness that goes on. Dinner started with round after round of toasts and glass tapping so Josh and I would kiss.

After dinner we cut the cake and sedately did not mash the cake into each other's faces. We did kiss a lot, however. We did the traditional dances with each other, with Dad and Mom, with relatives, and then with everybody. The band was rocking' and the crowd hung in there and enjoyed the great music right up to the end. I was glad too that the jazz quartet and Renee Olstead reappeared for a half-hour gig while the rock band took a break.

Things broke up at midnight when the band finally stopped.

Josh's sisters, their husbands and the others headed back to the Andover Inn. I suggested that Amy come with us into Boston since it was now definite that she'd go with us to the Island down in the Caribbean for the coming week. My parents actually thought that was a wonderful idea and were glad we'd get some time together. I told Mom and Dad that we'd drive up to New Hampshire tomorrow afternoon for a more relaxed visit before we left on Monday.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers