The Missing Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers

"We are." Bolut spat at the ground to highlight just how much he thought that particular alliance was worth.

"The orc alliance is with the Empire," Emmet helpfully filled in. "But there are five realms outside the central empire that are virtually their own kingdoms. The high lords of each realm have grown in power as the empire has weakened from the Eternal War. Uldrin is the realm that borders Embervine. We must travel through the territory to get to the central province. The imperial line has been that the southern orcs are friends and allies to the human peoples, but the high lord of Uldrin hates them. He can't outright revolt against the empire, but he does everything in his power to sabotage relations."

"He is an idiot. I have seen the Eternal War. If our warriors walked away from the north, the humans wouldn't stand six months before their lines were shattered and their lands burned." Bolut grunted, shaking his head.

"Quite. The rumour is that the High Lord of Uldrin isn't exactly . . . sane," Emmet said.

"Well at least now I know why orcs don't trust humans." Gregory let out a long breath. At least he wouldn't take the foul looks other orcs gave him all that personally anymore. If he was living next door to a bunch of bloodthirsty people ruled by a crazy guy then he might have had some trust issues too.

"Some humans are good," Bolut noted, his grim expression turning into a hearty smile as he looked back to Gregory.

"Thanks. Orcs aren't so bad either, despite the occasional near-death beating." Gregory flashed a grin before extending his hand out to Bolut. "Anyway, I really just came over here to say thanks for everything. Stay safe out there."

Bolut, who had seen the gesture performed by humans before, reached out and shook Gregory's hand amiably.

"It is good that you are here, Gregory Hopkins. Do not fear for us. We have travelled the route many times and we keep well protected. Then, once we leave Uldrin and travel to the Imperial City, the gold flows like water." It was Bolut's turn to grin. The big orc's expression was similar to the one that the rest of his people took to when thinking about battle. "Emmet will stay here with you, as will Valise and Torren. I know you have become close with them. It is good to have friends with you at the provings to talk of battle and victory."

"Heh! Yeah, victory." Gregory didn't sound very enthusiastic about that.

"Yes! Do not fear, my friend. After all, I managed to pass." He hefted his considerable gut for emphasis and his grin broadened. "You have passed many great tests since coming to us. I believe you will pass this one."

"That's what Janette just told me."

"Then she is wise." Bolut nodded.

"I guess so." Gregory smiled. "I'll let you get back to work. See you in a few months?"

Bolut waved goodbye before resuming his contemplative frown as he regarded the papers before him. Gregory turned to go find Algra and realised that he felt relieved. He was glad that Emmet, Valise, and Torren would be sticking around. They had indeed become friends, and in Valise's case quite a bit more than that. Talina, Fiona, and Lydia would also be staying at the camp of course, given their duties. Gregory had heard around the fire that Bolut didn't take the courtesans into the human lands. Humans were apparently quite a bit less restrained than orcs when the girls started their entertainments. The big orc theorised that this was probably due to their repressed sexual practices of only allowing the act behind closed doors and keeping much of the body hidden under their clothes. Gregory felt he should argue that point, but he was slightly disturbed to find that he didn't quite know how.

Still, he wasn't sure humanity was quite ready for fucking like rabbits in the street just yet.

* * * * *

Making his way to the place he'd unofficially branded the Training Glade, he realised he was feeling considerably better about himself. Janette and Bolut had a point, and he'd done alright for himself. Especially after being hurled into a parallel dimension filled with mythological creatures that mostly seemed to want to either screw his brains out, bash them in, or in some special cases, both. He'd somehow managed to get himself a free pass to ravish a number of beautiful ladies, and if Bolut's caravan returned safely it seemed like he'd have quite the small fortune on his hands. His new pack had accepted him, and he'd managed to face up to some seriously dangerous orcs and survive.

And he'd only nearly died once!

When he saw Algra standing in the glade in all her fierce beauty, he came to another quick realisation: Some things were very much worth dying for.

It didn't surprise him that she turned to knowingly look upon him where he emerged from the tree line. The beautiful orc had the senses of a wolf, and he'd made no effort to silence his approach to the glade.

What startled Gregory was the sight of his favourite emerald-skinned lady standing in the glade without a scrap of clothing covering her body. Even after all the times they had been together she was still breathtaking to behold in her alien beauty. She stood tall and proud, with her chin held high and a little mysterious smile playing around her small, white tusks. The wild mane of her black hair had been given attention for the first time since he'd known her. She had shaved the area about her temples to leave a thick Mohawk of wild black hair rising up across the top of her head and down to hang between her shoulders in a succession of intricately interlinking braids. The midnight colour of her hair contrasted against the gleaming golden rings linking those braids together.

Algra had always been a formidable figure to behold but in that place, with the golden light shining across her gorgeous figure, he saw that she could quite easily hold the mantle of a queen.

Her nude body stood delectably firm and gloriously honed. The radiant image was highlighted by a thin layer of oil coating those appealing curves and scintillating slopes, making her skin gleam in a way that made his mouth water.

Whatever the reason for her newfound attention to her appearance, it certainly had a notable effect on Gregory. Before he quite gathered the faculties to consciously make any decisions he realised he was already running toward her. In fact, he was sprinting so fast that the world at his feet was a blur. When he finally reached her, she welcomed him into her arms as he grasped her about her waist and melded his mouth against hers.

The kiss that followed was downright ravenous. Passion sizzled through his blood and he felt her naked form ignite with a primal lust of her own. Words were quite simply beyond him. His curiosity fell to the wayside in favour of feeling her body pressed to his.

She welcomed him with an eager and loving embrace, tasting the heady flavour of his lips and feeling the familiar flutter deep inside herself at having her lover so close once again. They both enjoyed that moment just after the first contact, where the sizzle of excitement and anticipation melted into a familiar greeting of flesh caressing flesh.

The oil she had lightly applied to her smooth skin had the exotic scent of the wildflowers in the surrounding jungle. He breathed her in, breaking their kiss only a moment to look down into her eyes. Given his earlier trickery, he half expected to be paid back in kind. To find a fist smashing up from nowhere or to be shifted into a painful hold. Both of them knew it was easily within her abilities.

He didn't give a damn.

Instead of pummelling him, she instead reached down between them with both hands to tear apart the leather trunks he was wearing. It might have understandably terrified the average male to have so much raw power working so closely to such sensitive equipment. Gregory proved he was far from average, instinctively shifting his body against hers as his already aching length sprung up into her waiting hands.

It was a unique pleasure to hold him there, with their bodies surrounding her firm grip. She watched his eyes glaze and his breath catch in his throat at the uniquely pleasant feeling of her hand stroking along his bare cock.

"Rise, my master," Algra purred the words forth as a velvet caress to his ears.

It took him a moment to actually understand those words given that as far as he could tell he was very much "risen." Hell, if he arose any more he might put someone's eye out.

It was only when she lifted one hand to gently push at his shoulder that he got the idea and stood upright just how she wanted. Raising herself onto her knees and never releasing his cock from her enclosed fingers, she presented herself before him with a sultry smile.

Gregory got the distinct idea that he was missing something quite important that was happening. If he could have concentrated for more than three seconds he might have actually figured out why Algra was waiting for him in the glade. As it was, she was far too distracting for him to care about the slightly odd circumstances.

Their sex was different to this. It was more a collision of mutual passions and a deep and ever-growing love than anything quite so formal or submissive as Algra was currently being. Even the way she had laced the word master had sounded a lot more like Talina than the beautiful orc woman. Gregory wasn't too ashamed to admit that having such a powerful woman offer herself like that was one hell of a turn-on. If he'd known the full implications of what they were currently doing, he might have thought twice about it.

Except Algra was determined not to give him that chance, and she stunned him with her next action. Lifting herself up on her knees, she grasped her breasts and lifted the jade globes around his jutting length.

"Algra," his utterance of her name fell somewhere between a moan and a growl.

The sound of her name on the air urged her on in her ministrations and soon enough she was enjoying the feel of his hardness slipping between her gleaming tits. It wasn't completely necessary to go quite so far in the act she had planned, but she had seen Janette administer a similar pleasure to him before and he'd seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.

Apparently Janette wasn't the only one who could impress with such an act. She quite clearly had Gregory in thrall as the fleshy pillows bounced with his rigid length resting between them. She watched the plump head of his cock pop out of her cleavage several times before lowering her head to let her tongue softly lap at the glistening bulb each time it appeared.

His hand fell upon her shoulder to steady himself when his knees threatened to buckle. She happily accepted the way his entire body leaned in against her and even encouraged the action by letting his balls slip between her tits and wrapping her lips around the spot she'd previously been licking.

Despite wanting desperately to tell her how good she was making him feel, he found the only sound he was capable of making was a guttural grunt. She understood perfectly, and felt the hot steely cock throb with an imminent release. Sensing the end was nigh, Algra relaxed her grip on him and gave him one final slurp before blinking up at him and seeing his eyes closed tightly in an expression clearly verging on the edge of release.

It was right where she wanted him.

She set off a fresh spark of pleasure by flicking her tongue across the tip of his cock to allow it to bounce between her lower tusks before being ensnared by the soft seams of her lips. Her hands slid up around his strong thighs, gripping the firm muscle tightly and slowly pulling herself towards him. In each passing moment, Gregory had to fight away the urge to let go and spend himself on her tongue. It was almost excruciating to restrain himself, and yet with each passing moment her mouth felt so much better as she suckled him further between her lips.

It was a strangely unique sensation to feel her so tenderly massaging his cock with her tongue, and the way she slowly slid him deeper into her mouth might have surprised him if he could have formed a coherent thought. Algra didn't tend to spend much time on foreplay, presumably finding better uses for his hardened member than as a lollipop. Given the orc female's natural athleticism and incredible pussy it wasn't exactly a problem for their sex life that she preferred to get down to business. The times when she had taken him into her mouth had mostly been exploratory or playful in their nature. This time it seemed more like she was trying to hone fellatio into a fine art form.

The feel of her tongue gently massaging the underside of his length became all-consuming as she took more and more of him into her mouth. That gentle, wet caress halted when the engorged peak reached the entrance to her throat. She had never taken him so far before, and it took two attempts to avoid the reflex to pull away. In the end she used her grip on his thighs to pull herself closer and closed her eyes to swallow him into the tightness of her throat.

"Fuck! Algra that's..."

Gregory quaked on unsure legs at the surge of pleasure she gave him. The experience of feeling her training herself to take him in such a fashion was more than he could take. Three times she slipped him from her throat, only to repeat the action and gulp him down once again. He wanted to tell her how incredible she made him feel, but her actions made breathing difficult. Speaking was almost out of the question. It was fortunate, in a way, because he certainly didn't have a word for the effect she was having on him. He'd probably have said it was "orgazmocreduriffic," and that would just have been embarrassing.

Instead of speaking, his body took the only action possible and sent a riptide of sizzling ecstasy through his body and pulsed fresh, creamy cum through his length. She'd seen the signs and felt those familiar pulses along her tongue just in time to slip her head back with her lips firmly sealed around his cock to drink deeply when he released the first heated gush into her mouth.

It wasn't the flavour or the texture of that lewd drink, but rather the desire to pleasure her mate which put the sudden deep thirst in her belly. He spilled himself across her tongue and she greedily swallowed every drop whilst he rode the wave of white fire through its crest and on to the shore beyond. Algra suckled at first with need, pulling him deep into her mouth before the eruption gave way and she settled her head into a gentle bobbing motion to savour his taste in the aftermath.

Gregory finally managed to open his eyes and watch the gorgeous creature kneeling before him, lapping at his organ with such obvious pleasure. A deep breath was taken before he reached down to run his hand across the large and unruly Mohawk atop her head. He'd never quite seen the style presented as Algra wore it. Instead of a thin like of rigid spikes, it was thick and wild as it swept back into the long braid that now swished across the green curves of her rear. He expected some type of styling agent in the black strands, but felt only the natural softness of her hair lifted only by its own thickness and determination.

"I love this," he admired the style along with the sight of the woman still tenderly pleasuring him.

The compliment finally made her relinquish him from between her lips. She released her grip on his legs to stroke the glistening member with one hand whilst using the other to pleasure herself.

"It is not seen among humans," Algra noted.

"Well it's fucking gorgeous on orcs. Maybe we should try it out." Their eyes met and he smiled down upon her.

The words made her heart thunder in her chest. It was a strange thing to be knelt before a human experiencing a thrill she never thought she would know again. Knowing that he might not enjoy her new look had troubled her twofold. First that he might find her less appealing, and even more so that she found herself caring so deeply about such a trivial thing.

It seemed that she needn't have worried about the former issue, and she was currently working on seeing to the latter being more acceptable to her pride. True to form, Gregory's insatiable length lost little of its rigidity in the moments after his climax. All it took was a few minutes of watching the stunning, naked orc before him for fresh steel to temper through his length.

It was then his turn to take the initiative, giving her bare shoulder a firm push that she allowed to lay her down on the soft grass. Her legs stretched languidly, releasing the tension built up from crouching before him and spreading open her thighs to suggest a suitable target for their next round.

It didn't take him long to take the bait, taking just a moment to enjoy the exquisite view down between those perfectly toned legs to the glistening treasure between them. A quick jolt of elation sent a shiver through her body when she saw him run the tip of his tongue across his lips. His habit of tasting her was definitely a happy perk of taking a human lover. Orc males seldom lavished such attention on their mates. Their tusks were too large, or at least that was their excuse.

She tensed with anticipation upon feeling his hands grasp her knees whilst he laid before her to lower his head between her legs. He always started with a little kiss, as if greeting an old friend. It was a gentle prelude that allowed him to settle her taste on his lips. She watched him with an amused little smile as his head lifted for a moment as he considered her like a puzzle-box. In their first days, this had annoyed her quite a bit given she wasn't exactly the patient sort. After months of being together, she had come to appreciate the little reverie more after figuring out he wasn't holding back so much as plotting exactly how he would force her climax.

It only took a few moments before his lips descended and she could fully appreciate his plan. Making a soft seal of his mouth, he gently lifted her outer lips to slip his tongue across the fleshy lips. She moaned appreciatively and relaxed her head against the ground to close her eyes and enjoy the ride. The hardened tip of his tongue then wiggled its way inside her to slowly lick up the length of her slit and soften to lightly flick across her clit. His hands slipped beneath her thighs before rising across her hips to wrap his arms about her legs. Knowing the strength of his lover, it was much safer to keep a firm grip on her.

Looking up over her taut belly, he watched her breath hitch in her chest as he swished his tongue across her naked sex and swallowed down the rich love juice that flowed from inside her. Her full breasts jiggled enticingly with a natural allure as he watched just how good he was making her feel. A louder gasp followed as he plunged his tongue deep inside her, exploring the deep channel and tasting the flavour of her depths.

Algra ran her fingers through the grass and slowly gyrated her hips in unison with the movements of his tongue. Her lips parted as her breathing matched the rhythm of waves crashing against the shore amidst a rising storm. She lifted her hands from the earth to cup her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples and offering quite the wanton show for Gregory's appreciative gaze.

She felt the touch of his fingers parting her lower lips before his tongue pressed upwards, the thick muscle stroking across her clit in slow movements as the tip continued to dance inside her. A growl of lust rumbled inside her chest, she squirmed in an effort to press him more rapidly against her little nub of pleasure. He happily granted the unspoken request by licking across her sodden folds to quickly swirl his tongue across those tightly packed nerves, sending a sudden shockwave of blissful pressure seemingly right down to the bone.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,087 Followers
1...45678...12