The Missing Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately found himself enjoying the sight of the wondrous feline form of Fiona and the curvy delights of Lydia as they reclined side by side with a small board between them. It seemed to be some sort of game he wasn't familiar with. When they turned to look at him he offered them both a respectful little bow of his own.

"Master, it is good to see you." Fiona raised up to her knees and offered a promiscuously inviting bow that involved the lowering of her tiger-striped upper body down to the ground whilst her firm rear and long tail swished up into the air.

"It is," Lydia agreed as she also shifted up to her knees, forgetting the board game and nodding respectfully to him.

"I can't quite put into words just how good it is to see you both." Gregory gave them a broad grin that was soon reflected in their own faces. "I seem to have been playing in the dirt. I don't want to run down to the river at this time of night and I remembered that this is one of the few places I've ever seen soap and warm water. Do you mind?"

On the contrary, both women seemed more than a little excited to find him in their tent once again. Each cast a small contented glance to the other and they soon both nodded their heads in agreement.

Fiona rushed off to warm some water over the fire whilst Lydia took Gregory by the hand and tugged him further inside the tent.

"We had thought you had forgotten us, master," she said in a particularly melodic voice.

"I'm really not your master at the moment, Lydia."

"Oh, but you are! Grolfir took away your property, but Bolut made sure we knew that you were to be in charge whilst he was away. We are to serve you as best we can." She then slipped off that tiny bikini top of hers and cast her hair back over her shoulders to leave her large, round breasts bare before his gaze. "How may I serve you, master?"

She blinked at him innocently, and he laughed softly at her obvious advances. A hint of colour flushed his cheeks before he played along.

"You could help take this off. It's very tight all of a sudden." He gestured to the small leather garment he was wearing over his crotch.

Lydia lowered her gaze and passively ran the tip of her tongue across her lips. "I think I see the problem. There seems to be quite a bit of swelling down there."

The woman gracefully slipped back onto her knees and hooked her fingertips under the leather to pull it down over his legs. Soon enough, his member sprung free to greet her.

Lydia looked at the hard cock bobbing before her eyes and reached out to wrap her fingers around its considerable length.

"Master seems to have been having fun before he came here." She lowered her lips to kiss the tip of his cock before running her tongue along its length like some sort of penis connoisseur. "Algra?"

"It's a strange that you being able to tell that turns me on." He watched her softly stroking him and closed his eyes to appreciate the slow soothing sensation. "Where's Talina?"

"Would you prefer her?" Lydia asked in a deceptively diplomatic tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Given the wide variety of his odd sex life, he hadn't actually considered that. "I didn't mean that. It's just that you all usually hang around together."

She looked up at him for a moment and then continued her tender caresses with an apparently contented nod. "We usually do. Lately she has taken up with Torren more."

"Oh, right." He nodded.

"Disappointed?"

"No. Well, yes in that she's stunning and that I have a hard time looking at her without thinking naughty thoughts. But I have enough stunning women more than happy to make my dreams come true, so it's not like I can complain. I like her, but Torren makes her happier than I think I could. So he gets to be the guy that takes the lady home."

"Is that how it works?" Lydia seemed amused at his apparent naïveté.

"It should be. Don't you think?"

"If only. Why do you not touch me?"

"Because you look beautiful and I'm covered in dirt."

That explanation took Lydia by surprise. She had thought that he was just allowing her to take the lead and do the work. It was something she was certainly happy to do for him, after all. It was also clear that other women were higher on his list of priorities than she was. Valise had saved his life, Talina was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen, Fiona interested him due to her feline nature, and he practically worshipped Janette and Algra. She had simply assumed that her place was on the bottom rung of the ladder and he had no true desire to lay with her when so many other opportunities were available. So the fact that he was holding off for fear of messing up her hair or staining her skin was one of the nicer things she'd heard as of late.

"Master? Please promise me something."

"If I can."

"Never let that stop you from doing what you like with me. I can always comb my hair and wash my body. I don't have you nearly as much as I would enjoy."

"Oh." It was his turn to be surprised. Lydia was a woman he would have fought wild dogs to merely glimpse at in her current attire. Even despite his adventures with the fairer sex, he still hadn't quite gotten used to the idea that they enjoyed him as much as he enjoyed them. "I'll keep that in mind. Although I should warn you that you're about to get dirty very soon. I just have a question first, if you don't mind?"

"Anything." Her response came immediately and apparently without condition.

"Algra just kind of took me as her mate. She says I'm free to sow my oats where I like, and I guess that means she's happy enough with you since she sent me in here. It's just that she said that I would now have to 'tend the fire' or something. I said that the fire outside was already too big. She laughed. Do you—"

He was interrupted by a sudden peal of fresh laughter from Lydia, who had to let go of him for a moment to hold her sides and gather herself from her hysterics.

"See, now I'm starting to feel insecure," he said.

"No, no, my sweet master." Lydia wiped a glistening tear from her eye and managed to breathe properly again. Gregory admired the way her boobs heaved as she did so. "It is a misunderstanding. I shall explain."

Lydia quickly lifted herself from her knees to settle on her feet before him, then placed her soft hands on his steely biceps.

"You know that orc women have a time when they are very sexually active?" she took the tone of someone explaining the birds and the bees. Gregory frowned, but nodded. "It happens usually at this time of the year, and in phases that usually match the moons. If they don't find a partner in this time, they become somewhat..."

"Crazy." Gregory helpfully filled in as Lydia failed to search for a more diplomatic word. Gregory had seen Algra in heat after trying a self-imposed solitude, and there really wasn't any other word to describe it.

She nodded with a small hint of a smile.

"Tending the fire means that the woman needs her mate to be there to sate her appetites. Or he must provide another suitable candidate to assist her if he is unable. I overheard master Rudd talking about this once, and he believes that the female's heat cycle is largely responsible for the orcs very open attitudes to sex. When half the women go sex-crazy at a certain time of year, it's difficult to keep track of who belongs to who."

"Oh, so she's going to want to be with others then?" Gregory wasn't quite sure how he felt about that.

"I am not entirely sure," Lydia noted as she contemplatively stroked her fingers along his cock and lowered her gaze to the sizable length of flesh. "Talina has spoken to us of Algra. I hope you do not mind? Talina always seems to know a great deal about what's going on within the camp."

"It's fine, feel free to gossip," Gregory shook his head, trying to concentrate on the conversation and not the gorgeous brunette almost absently giving him a tender hand job as they spoke. "Just keep me in the loop. What's been said about Algra?"

"She has rejected many mates since coming back to the camp. She has also rejected many offers to assist in tending her fire. It has been remarked upon."

Gregory tried not to smile at this news, and resisted the urge to go and find Algra to do naughty and delightful things to the beautiful orc. It was clear, however, that his current duty was to pleasure the gorgeous woman standing before him. Reaching around her voluptuous figure, he settled his hand on her lower back to pull that incredible body against his.

She needed no further encouragement, and quickly wrapped her arms across his muscular shoulders to melt against him. Their lips locked together in a heated kiss that spoke of their mutual longing to lose themselves in each other. He lowered his hands down over her back to rest on her hips and felt the strings of the tiny garment covering what little remained of her modesty. It didn't take him long to unravel the thin strings and pull away the sliver of fabric to leave her completely naked against him.

It came as pleasant shock when he pulled her legs up around his body. She was hardly overweight, but all those deep curves added a few extra pounds that usually meant men found it a little more difficult to lift her off her feet compared to the more slender forms of Talina and Fiona. Gregory didn't seem to have any problems lifting the voluptuous frame of the woman to get her legs wrapped around him. The little boost in height allowed his rigid cock to slide up against her saturated lower lips and feel just how slippery ready for him she was. Upon feeling that steely shaft of male meat sliding against her, Lydia groaned into his mouth and rocked her hips back and forth to rub her clit against the welcome invader.

That certainly spurned his invasion onward at a healthier pace, and Gregory broke the kiss for them both to look down between them. He couldn't see much except for Lydia's stunningly large tits cushioned against his hard chest. She quickly took matters into her own hands and reached beneath herself to grasp his cock and push the pulsing tip up into the slick, welcoming sheath of her pussy. The sudden thrust that followed made her moan and lose her grip on his shoulders. It didn't matter as he easily held her to him. One of her luscious rear cheeks rested in his palm and his other hand was firmly gripping her hip as he buried himself to the hilt inside her tight channel.

"Yes! Yesss!" Lydia screamed her approval at him whilst he stood upright in the centre of the tent and gave her an extremely intimate demonstration of his newfound strength.

The woman had never recalled a moment where she'd enjoyed herself quite so much. Being able to ride the young, virile male whilst he held her aloft was a thoroughly exhilarating experience. At first she didn't want to rock against him too much in case she might unbalance him. After a few strokes into her quivering sheath, he decided that the slow and steady pace she was setting simply would not do and instead lifted her entire body to slide out of her tight heat almost to his peak. Then he impaled her upon himself as if throwing down the gauntlet. Lydia flashed him a challenging look before her lips curved into a truly naughty smile and she decided to see if she could fell the would-be warrior herself.

Using her grip on his shoulders as leverage and her legs to keep them both locked close together, she started riding him hard and fast. The approving growl that lifted from his lungs sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine that tingled all the way to her clit. Since they could hardly kiss with her rocking against him every other moment, he instead focused his tongue on licking the sumptuous bouncing tits that were jiggling wonderfully with each collision of their bodies. The feel of his tongue licking across her sensitive nipples finally drove Lydia over the edge and he felt her climax squeezing his cock through her pussy. Her love nectar trickled over his rapidly bouncing balls to drip down his inner thighs. At the height of her release, he decided to show her just how strong he was and bent his knees to deliver several rapid thrusts into her convulsing pussy. She held onto his shoulders for dear life, her fingernails digging into his firm flesh as she leaned herself back and cried out with unrestrained ecstasy. The sudden pressure of his cock sliding against her clit, and the ferocity of his movements sent blast after blast of white-hot pleasure off through her body. Her juices splattered across his feet as she came violently and finally fell slumped against him when his legs began to ache and his pace slowed.

He was thinking of settling down in the soft furs of the tent to finish his own quest for release when a set of softly padded fingers trailed down his back. The pointed tips on each of those digits gave Fiona away before he turned with Lydia so that they could both face the feline beauty.

She was already naked. The water for bathing remained in a large bucket by the entrance to the tent. Steam raised from the liquid invitingly and Gregory noted that it seemed this particular cat had no qualms about getting wet.

"Would you still like a bath, master?" Fiona asked. Her tail swished tantalisingly around her long and beautifully toned legs.

"Yes," Gregory answered. "But I've made a mess of our friend here, so perhaps you could help clean her up first, whilst I make a mess of you."

With those words he immediately ignited a bright flame of desire in Fiona's luminescent green eyes. Gregory gently lowered Lydia to the ground to lie her back on the soft furs that covered the floor. She mewled softly as he shifted to slip away from her, exhaustedly protesting his departure. He found that adorable enough to rewarded her with a tender and loving kiss as his length slid slowly from her body. That soft and sensuous touch of their lips continued as Fiona nimbly crawled between them and sealed her own mouth over Lydia's swollen clit.

In response to the soft tongue now gently lapping against her, Lydia let out a restorative little moan to finally break apart the kiss. Gregory turned his attention to her heaving breasts and leaned over to gently nip at each of her pebbled nipples with his teeth. He liked the way it made her gasp and yelp, and he warded off any pain with a gentle suckle of those tender, pink peaks.

Turning his attention to Fiona, he offered the feline beauty a private smile. Bight green cat-like pupils fixed on him and a little shiver of pleasure coursed its way through her body when she came to understand the meaning of his expression. It wasn't merely that he was a naturally gifted lover with a body that had been forged in steel and hardened in combat. It was far more than simple primal lust when he looked upon her. There was a confidence in him now that hadn't been there before. He knew that he could make her scream and moan for him all through the night and well into the daylight hours. Ever since his recovery his stamina and lustful temperament had seemed almost inhuman. The denizens of the camp had heard the moans of his warrior woman and his courtesan well into the early hours and long past the endurance of what most men could muster.

Now he looked upon her and took on a distinctly cat-like approach of his own as he shifted on his hands and knees to look into her eyes. She watched him even as her mouth remained sealed between her friend's thighs and her tongue savoured their mixed love juices. His hand reached out to stroke down the back of her head savouring the feel of her silken, midnight hair. That touch passed down onto her back and into the velvety texture of the black and orange striped fur that covered her body. Eventually that soft caress passed toward where her tail fused with her body. He'd found that sensitive little spot at the base of her spine during their last time together. She loved being stroked along her back and almost immediately felt a soft purr rising through her breast as his hand neared her tail. He worked a little trick with his fingers, pressing the soft pads of his fingertips against the spot right above her tail in a delicate twisting touch. It had been the same little manoeuvre he'd used once before that had quickly sent her over the edge where she'd lost all control of her body to a violent orgasm. Of course, he'd had that long shaft of his buried inside her at the time. Now he was merely using the little discovery he'd made as foreplay. That didn't stop her lifting her long tail up into the air and quaking with pleasure as a sudden deep purr resonated from her throat to her lips to flow directly against Lydia's sodden pussy.

"I love making you do that," he whispered into her pointed ear before planting a little kiss at the tip.

She happily obliged him with a long and continuous purr as he settled himself behind her to firmly grasp her hips. Her tail lifted up and lightly swished against his cheek before wiggling happily when she felt his thick cock pressing against her blooming lower lips. Her tightly rounded ass raised up to welcome the sizeable intruder and he glimpsed the welcoming pink depths inside her open petals before slowly thrusting himself between them.

Lydia let out a delighted moan as Fiona's tongue lapped at her honeyed seams with renewed vigour when Gregory pushed himself inside the beautiful feline female. She was wonderfully tight and equally slick. His cock still glistened with the excesses of Lydia's last climax, mixing the trio together in Fiona's clinging folds. Gregory pushed deeper inside his lover's body, loving the way her tightness initially resisted and then yielded and welcomed his invading length and sizable girth. With each inch that he embedded into her, those soft purrs would grow louder. It was only when she felt his hips press against her bare bum that she could no longer keep her lips on Lydia's fiery pussy. Instead, she threw her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure before her body shook with his second thrust into her. Each time the tip of his length pressed to her core he sent every inch he had to give into her searing pussy. It didn't take much of that before he wanted more of her, and he soon claimed it by reaching forth to firmly grip her long hair in one hand and reach beneath her with the other.

Gently but firmly, he pulled Fiona's hair to bring her head up from between Lydia's legs. She dug her clawed fingers into the soft furs beneath them and felt a shattering orgasm take her completely unawares. Gregory continued to pull at her hair and his free hand cupped her bare tit to pinch the pointed nipple, controlling the movements of her body almost completely. She felt him lean that powerful frame of his against her and then his teeth were at her ear, nibbling and licking as he rapidly increased the pace of his thrusts.

Lydia watched her friend getting fucked by the insatiable male, fondly remembering being on the receiving end of such attentions only moments before. Though it did appear he was getting downright feral with Fiona, pleasuring her with an almost animalistic ferocity. If she hadn't heard the girl's deep purrs or heard her screams of delight she might have been concerned for her friend. As it was, she felt mildly jealous.

Gregory tilted Fiona's head to the side, holding the makeshift ponytail he'd made of her hair firmly in his grip. That climax of hers had made her cat-like pupils dilate and her thin layer of fur stand on end. She shivered again, recovering some of her senses only to realise that he'd buried his cock entirely inside her. His hips were pressed firmly against her beautifully toned ass, and he still hadn't cum.

As Lydia's fingers reached down between her legs to stroke her currently unattended pussy, she realised that Gregory could probably have gotten Fiona to agree to just about anything in that moment. It felt just too damn good to resist him, and she also knew that he was perhaps fulfilling one of the feline beauty's personal fantasies.

1...678910...12