The Missing Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed further, lifting her legs higher in his arms and pushing his mouth against her to elicit the first moan from her lips. She listened to the soft suckling sounds his mouth made against her quivering pussy and the moan lifted into a scream when his tongue lapped across her clit. The wet, warmth moved with rapid little licks that sent her plummeting over the edge and then soaring upward to her release.

Loving the sensation of her pussy convulsing against his lips, he continued to lick the offered juices that flowed with sudden intensity as she thrashed against him. Despite being only human, and a relatively young one at that, he had enough experience to slow his ministrations to a delicate lull that allowed her to fall back down from those dizzying heights whilst retaining the sensation of his tongue still adoring her.

A laugh of pure delight rang through the air to his ears, soon followed by his lover rising to sit upright in the grass and settle her feet on the ground. Her legs bent at the knee with his arms still ensnaring her thighs, and she looked down at him with a wry smile.

"You seek to impress?" she asked.

His lips had been forced upward from her sex and he'd been busying himself planting little kisses up to her belly button. At her question, he looked up to her and returned the smile. Responding at first by releasing her thighs from his hold to lift himself upright to kneel between her open legs. She enjoyed seeing him rise above her, especially there and especially then. He would have her in more ways he could ever know by the time it was over. Gently bringing his fingers to stroke along her jaw line, he tilted her head back and set a deep and loving kiss on her lips.

She welcomed the kiss with a softer moan and savoured the simmering passion of his touch. The ravenous lust he had met her with had faded into a deeper and richer flame that moved together with tongues entwining slowly as their lips shifted in a familiar and thoroughly intimate dance.

A small reverberating little rumble passed from her mouth to his, and served as the only warning he got before she grasped his shoulders and pounced. True, she would give herself to him more than he could ever know, and in return she'd take an equal measure.

He was pushed to the side and his back pinned to the ground before he quite knew what was happening. When he found her lips no longer against his, he opened his eyes to see the emerald warrior princess mounting him. One of her long legs was cast across his body to plant a knee in the grass either side of his waist and her hand reached between them to grasp his rigid length as it pointed up toward the sky.

"Now who's trying to impress?" he grinned at her and let his hands fall on her bare hips, slipping around to give her ass a loving squeeze.

The corner of her mouth lifted and she actually winked at him before pushing the thick head of his cock up against her saturated pussy. Both their smiles trembled as she slid him inside her. The familiar wet heat and tight muscle wrapped around his throbbing peak. Her hips rolled in a slow little circle to enjoy the way he felt inside her before she finally lowered herself down with a little gasp.

Watching the gorgeous female wiggle so delightfully with his cock inside her before impaling herself all the way down the sizable length was enough to almost make him forget to breathe.

One of her hands settled on the hard muscles of his abdomen as she tilted her body toward him and looked down into his eyes in the same moment her body began to move. It was a soft, gentle rhythm. Unlike Algra's usual feral lust, she started a slow grind that brought fresh heat to his skin.

"My master," she hissed.

That caught his attention. Algra never tended to get all that elaborate about the fact that he'd made her his servant. Talina often purred the word in a way that made him want to do obscenely naughty things to her. Algra usually had a more direct way of going about matters. He'd clearly been wrong to assume such directness meant subtlety was beyond her. Even then in that most intimate situation the way she spoke those two words made him doubt he'd ever be able to put her down again.

It caused his body to move beneath her like a wave, his hips moving in time with her and encouraging the rise and fall of her own. In the time since he'd come to her, his body had strengthened considerably. There weren't many humans that could successfully pick up a female orc in the throes of passion without getting themselves accidentally hurled through a window. The sensation of his hands pulling her down upon himself, the solid musculature across his chest beneath her fingers, and the unyielding steel in his rigid cock wasn't just a match for her. It made her quiver with a seemingly unrelenting lust, made all the sweeter for knowing he could take everything she gave and more.

Although just then it was her that was doing all the taking. She shifted herself to stir that engorged member inside her, rubbing the slippery length against her slick channel and finding the little pressure points that made her gasp and buck with excitement. Gregory watched the beautiful orc woman pleasuring herself on his cock and drank in the sight of her oil-shined figure gleaming in the sunlight.

Normally he would have followed his urges and gotten more involved. The way her heavy tits bounced before his eyes was alluring enough, and her perky nipples offered quite a temptation for his lips. Yet as he watched her he felt oddly as if he shouldn't interfere with her efforts to pleasure him. Considering those efforts were succeeding with astonishingly high grades, it wasn't a difficult sacrifice to make. So, he found himself only lifting his body to meet hers and falling into that carnal dance whilst allowing her to lead him wherever she liked.

Then she opened her own eyes to look down upon him and made him forget those considerations when she started thrashing her hips wildly against him. Even after all they had done together it was difficult to appreciate just how strong Algra was, and unlike most of her kin she could damn well use that strength to move with such speed that she became a blur. It wasn't the first time she'd shown him that power in the heat of the rut, yet it was the first time she'd been in such a dominant position.

If she hadn't been in the process of fucking the sense right out of him, he might have actually been a little nervous at the display. Her hips moved at a thunderous pace, her back arched to thrust her tits out before her and she released a deep roar of lust that served as a signal for their fire to take them both. She felt that blissful release burn through every little fibre of herself. At the height of her climax, she looked down upon him and saw his eyes fixed upon her with unyielding devotion. His own powerful frame now gleamed with perspiration and she almost purred upon feeling his seed erupting deep inside her as she descended from on high. Her body continued to move for him, the slick channel of her pussy snugly engulfing his invading lance as he rode through his own release.

They both fell panting together, Algra's stunningly fit frame settling comfortably on his. Those soft breasts cushioning against his chest as her hands pulled his from her shapely bum to interlink their fingers. The kiss that followed was all too welcome, and perfected the moment as their bodies happily rode the little aftershocks of the intense sex.

Eventually, the kiss subsided into a gentler caress as their mouths strayed to settle loving little touches on each other's faces. Gregory smiled as she nibbled on his earlobe and she squirmed with approval when his hands stroked down her bare back to give her ass a little squeeze.

With the deed done, she finally rolled from him to settle on her back in the grass beside him. She glanced down to see his length was still firm and clearly already missing her. A content little smile crossed her features, and they both looked up the clouds overhead.

"So, not that I'm remotely complaining, but what was that for?" Gregory spoke through long, heavy breaths.

Algra grunted questioningly at him, turning her head from where she'd been cloud-gazing to look back at his appealing frame.

"I just mean you've been kicking my ass a lot lately," he cautiously continued. "Now here you are, looking like some warrior goddess waiting for me here on our field of butt-kicking. This isn't a test is it? Or a distraction? Oh crap, I'm not about to be ambushed by a mad rhinoceros or something?"

Algra's questioning look quickly fell into a roar of laughter before she eventually turned onto her side to face him and propped herself up on one arm. Even then, with the threat of an impending rhino attack, he couldn't help but admire the smooth muscular curves of her truly majestic body. He particularly loved the way the sunlight caught the shine on her skin, spilling shards of golden colour across all that deep green.

"Since you took me," Algra began, "I have been hiding myself. I did not want others to know or to see me. You did not care, and our time together was passion and goodness."

"It was." He nodded. "Still is, from what I just felt."

The interruption made Algra's smile deepen, and her set her dark gaze alight with warmth.

"To many orc men, I am a prize. A way to further their glory and their renown amongst our kin. They would always see me at their side, just as I am now." She lifted her hand to gesture down over her naked body.

"Naked?" Gregory lifted a brow.

"Glorified," Algra corrected him. "Showing the prestige of their victory over me. Their ability to please me. My love for them."

"Sounds like they need to check their egos a little."

"Perhaps." Algra's smile turned somewhat mysterious.

Then it hit him, as if someone had dropped Torren's anvil on his head from a very high cliff.

"So, you just did all this for me anyway. Despite not really liking the idea of it. You . . . um . . . You did it for me." For some reason, he was having trouble speaking without the air sticking in his throat.

She nodded slowly, a glimmer of amusement rising over her cheeks.

"Algra, did we just get married?"

The smile she gave him at that broadened to something quite radiant.

Oh shit.

Upon seeing the look of hesitation in her mate, the orc shifted to pounce. Her long, bare leg was cast over his waist and she quickly took a seat on his abdomen before absently giving his shoulder a powerful shove back into the grass. With him set firmly beneath her, she stroked her hand down from his shoulder to his scarred chest affectionately.

"Rest still, my mate. We are bound together here and now. I have glorified all that I am for you, and you have taken me. It is done." She leaned down to press her mouth to his.

Even then, understandably panicked as he was, he couldn't bring himself to push her away. Instead, his arms lifted to embrace her, and he welcomed her against him again.

Algra shivered with delight.

Then the kiss ended, and to keep him steady she continued to rest against him. Her hands settled in the grass as her large breasts flattened against his solid chest. He caught himself thinking that as far as wives went, this one was pretty great. Upon considering that thought a little more, he finally relaxed beneath her.

"So, you'd better tell me what this means then. Do I have to buy a tux or something?" Though he still sounded apprehensive, she was comforted by the way his hands continued to gently stroke along her flanks.

"You need not purchase anything. You have accepted me. You have given me yourself. What more is there to give?" she asked.

Well, that was a beautifully romantic and moderately fucking terrifying way of looking at it.

"Right. I meant . . ." He paused, trying to explain himself better. "I don't know anything about being a mate, Algra. Hell, in this world I'm not too sure what's required of a husband. I don't want to, um, to dishonour you or disappoint you."

She nodded approvingly, then stroked her hands across his shoulders. "That is a good start."

He let out a little huff of amusement at her usual abrupt answer, then settled his lips on her brow. She watched him carefully for a few long moments.

"You are not angry?" She seemed slightly skeptical.

"I think I'm still in shock, actually. It's a big thing."

"It is," she nodded.

"But, it's you. So I guess it's worth figuring out."

At those words, he felt her hold him tighter for just a moment. The great orc warrior nuzzled her cheek against his chest and he thought he caught the sound of her own breathing hitch in her throat. Despite the fact that he'd just had an impromptu, and highly satisfying surprise wedding ceremony, he was far more stunned when he felt a drop of moisture settle on his chest. It took him a moment to realise what that meant, for he truly never expected it of her. Algra Strongblood was crying.

He did a quick check in the sky, scanning the clouds for the oncoming Four Horseman.

Finding only clear blue sky interspersed with a few wisps of cloud, he settled himself for holding her there gently for a few minutes. When she lifted herself to sit up in his lap, her eyes had cleared of the tears and she looked upon him with determined and loving resolve.

"I should speak of being mates," she finally conceded.

"Well, I kind of wish you'd done that about an hour ago, but I'll take what I can get." Gregory smiled for a minute, then he got a light smack around the face for the wisecrack. "Ow! Ok, well I see that being mates doesn't come with a 'no hitting' rule."

"It does not." Algra lifted her head proudly. "Do well to remember it."

"I will."

"Good. I am now your slave, as was before. Yet now you are also mine. Yes? Your mate is your highest master, and there are none who come before."

"Right, so I do what you tell me. No change there then." He nodded and this time he caught the oncoming smack around the head by her wrist. She let out a little growl of warning, then he kissed the back of her hand and she abruptly decided to let him off with a caution.

"We are bound together now," she continued. "Equals. No secrets. No fears between us."

"I still have to leave, Algra." He sat up with her still settled against him. "You know that, right?"

"Then I will come."

"Algra, you can't."

She growled, low and dangerous.

"It's not that I don't want you to. I really, really want you to. Hell, there's a part of me that never wants to leave this clearing." Her growl faded into silence at the gentle nature of his voice, and the way he lifted his hand to her cheek before kissing her again. "If you followed me to where I come from, you would be an outcast. I mean, you know how humans have different skin colours? There's a lot of people in my world who are still having trouble with that. Add tusks to the mix and it's a whole new ball game."

Gregory paused for a moment and made his feelings on her tusks known by planting a little kiss on her lower lip where each ivory rise lifted out from beneath them.

"We don't have orcs there, or elves or anything else. You're only in stories. They might take you away."

"Let them try."

"It's not about a fight, Algra. It's about a world, and the way that world would see you."

There was a long moment of silence after that. "Would you return here? If you could."

"In a heartbeat."

"Even to leave your world behind?"

It was Gregory's turn to be silent for a while, before he gave his honest answer. "Yes."

"To leave behind your family, friends?"

"For you, yes. But I can't just disappear, never letting anyone know what happened to me. If I don't ever get home, I can live with that, but I can't live with the idea of not trying. People back there loved me. I had a father, a mother. They deserve the effort."

"But there is hope, yes? That you might return to your world and find a way between? That you would be able to come here and see me?"

"I just got thrown in with a pack of underperforming orcs after having my chest kicked in for accidently losing a magical ring that transported me into a land filled with some of the most aggressively violent people I've ever known. I'm seeing a run of luck there that doesn't bode well for that kind of happy ending."

His thoughts on that matter drew an unexpected yet very welcome laugh from Algra's chest. He was left to admire those beautiful green breasts bouncing and jiggling enchantingly with the quivers of her laughter.

Ok. Maybe he didn't have all bad luck.

"There is a belief amongst some that so much bad must mean that good is on its way." She reached out and ran her fingers along his arm.

"Yeah, we have that belief too. It's called karma. It's notoriously unreliable."

"Then we must make it more reliable."

Before he could answer that, she quelled his doubts by leaning in to kiss him and sliding one of her legs over his body. Then she made sure that a great deal of positive karma swerved his way for the next several hours.

* * * * *

By the time they returned the sky had darkened and Bolut had left the camp along with his caravan. The whole place seemed much emptier without the retinue the big orc had taken with him. The stalls were closed for business, and only a skeleton crew of workers remained behind to tend to the place.

Their return hadn't exactly been a speedy one, as they often stopped along the way to fondle and kiss at each other. This led to two full-on sessions of hard rutting against the trees and in the dirt. By the time they re-entered the camp they looked desperately in need of soap and water.

"Algra, before we get back there's one thing about all this that I can't promise you," he said as they made their way towards the familiar pavilions.

"You worry about Janette. Don't." She turned to look at him as they walked and even then she felt the heat rise within her at the sight of his dirty, powerful figure. "I know humans attempt only to rut with their mates. Orcs do not. I have no jealousy of Janette. I like playing with her when you are not here. Though I shall need to approve of any others you lie with."

"Great, I'll draw up a list." Gregory blew out a slightly perplexed sigh.

Algra quickly clouted him over his shoulder.

"Ow!"

"I have no trouble with your lusts, my love. But do not take any partner for granted."

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I wasn't really thinking about that just then, but you're right that I should have been. Feel free to smack me again if I start taking anyone for granted." He nodded towards her.

"I always feel free to smack you, my mate." Algra returned his serious nod.

He laughed at that. She merely smiled confidently.

When they reached the centre of the camp many of the other human slaves bowed respectfully at Gregory's passing in the same way they had done for Bolut. Before he could move towards a familiar group of his friends, Algra pulled him back.

"There is something you must now know. As my mate, you will be expected to tend the fire," she explained.

"What?" Gregory looked over to the campfire and saw that it was roaring hot enough to cook with. "But it looks fine. Could get dangerous if I put anymore wood on it."

For some reason, Algra found this very funny indeed. Once she'd finished laughing, she shook her head and gave him an affectionate little pat on the chest.

"That is not the meaning of my words. I will speak more later. I hunger. Go. I know how you like to be clean. Wash and then come to eat."

He watched her walk off towards the cooking pot, wondering if he'd ever figure the woman out. Then he looked to where she had nodded and found the courtesan's tent. God, he loved his new mate.

Making his way over to where Lydia, Fiona, and Talina made their rest, he pulled back the canopy and stepped inside.

1...56789...12