The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so strange," Michelle said. "I feel so much closer to you now."

"Why do you say that, Michelle?"

"After everything that happened tonight. It was incredible. Frank, I exposed my body to another man and you orchestrated the whole thing. And now, alone with the man I love, to feel so completely in-sync with you. I should feel dirty. But, I don't..."

"You're a stunningly beautiful woman, Michelle. And, very sensitive as well. Perhaps you find confirmation of your beauty and feelings, from men by pleasing them."

She was experiencing the incredible joy of finally breaking completely free from the restrictions that had been placed on her since her childhood. For the first time in her life, she was finally accepting the fact that the sexual fantasies and yearnings she had long been repressing deep within herself were only natural, curious desires; and this allowed her to fully accept that these feelings, these cravings that occasionally arouse from deep within were not the workings of a sinister mind.

"Maybe that's it. Maybe it's just that simple. No wonder you're a successful psychiatrist, darling! Tonight I felt desired by every man at the party." She kissed him gently and said, "It's all because of you, Frank. Thank you, lover."

Michelle kissed her husband again and added, "Maybe I'll never understand how you can watch me flirt and tease. I love you for it, Frank. But, I will always wonder how you don't get jealous."

Frank kissed her on the neck as he answered, "Baby, I get jealous. I get jealous out of my mind! But, I get excited by it too. Maybe it's a control thing. When you let Max play with you on the beach in Martinique I felt so full of pride. And, I felt that you would do anything for me. That's what I mean by saying it's a control thing. I don't mean it in a negative way."

"I know, darling. And, I want you to know something. I want... I want to be controlled by you."

Frank pulled her leg over his hip and pushed his cock into her wet hole. They fucked again for the second time before falling fast asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER THREE: The Poker Game

Often, during the days that followed the dinner party Michelle thought of her new attitude towards sex and marveled at the freedom and confidence that seemed to come with it. She had always enjoyed sex with Frank; sex based on tender love and caring; sex that is shared in a traditional marriage; the kind of sex that gives security. She loved that kind of sex and knew she would always have it with her husband. But, this newly found naughtiness that Frank had introduced and she seemingly eagerly accepted was exciting to her! Michelle's mind kept wandering back to it, reliving the escapades and hoping Frank would take her on another adventure.

The following Saturday afternoon, Michelle came home to find a red cocktail dress laid out for her on their bed. Matching high heels were beside it. Black stockings and bra were neatly arranged next to the dress.

"We're going out tonight, baby," Frank said, walking out of the master bath in a nice pair of slacks and shirt, "I'll wait for you in my office."

After Michelle was finished dressing, she came downstairs, wondering what he had planned. "Do you approve?" she asked as she strutted down each step while looking at Frank through the double doors of his office. The cocktail dress was shorter than she would have chosen, a full eight inches above her knees. It clung to her hips and breasts, preventing her from wearing panties as the lines would show.

Frank gave an approving smile.

"It's a good thing you bought a half-cup bra, Frank. Because this dress shows a lot of cleavage," she said. It did show a lot of her breasts and the darker valley of tender cleavage between them. The top was low enough to show off most of her tits above her nipples. In fact, if she would have to be careful when she bent over, for fear of one popping out!

"I love the black stockings with it, Michelle!"

She gave him a kiss and asked, "What are we doing tonight, lover?"

"I'll explain as we drive."

"Lead the way," she replied.

During the drive he told her they were attending a poker party. "You're to be the hostess, Michelle."

"Mmmmm! Sounds interesting!" she replied, feeling the excitement of a new adventure!

He told her there would be five other men and himself. "This is no nickel-and-dime game, Michelle. It's a full grand to get in. They play three or four times a year."

"How is it that we're invited?" She asked.

"You'll find out in due time," he said and smiled. After a twenty minute drive, they pulled into the gated driveway of a private home in a luxurious, high-end neighborhood in the northern suburbs.

"This is so nice!" She said as she admired the ornately decorated entrance to the home. The setting made her feel more comfortable.

"Were you worried where we'd end up, Baby?" Frank asked.

"I'm just....Just a bit nervous," she answered. "This isn't easy for me. Even though I want to play and tease; it's hard for me to let myself do this."

"That's part of why you're so special," he replied and gently kissed her. Michelle sighed when his lips touched hers.

Such a complicated creature, he thought. Frank knew how badly she wanted to let herself go. "You've got to put your inhibitions aside, Michelle. Don't think. Don't trap yourself in thoughts. Just relax and react. Nothing will happen in there that you won't want to happen. Remember, I'll be there with you."

"Oh, Frank! You're so wonderful. I feel so guilty for wanting to be the center of attention! I guess I'll never understand how you can watch me flirt and play with other men. I don't even understand it myself."

He kissed her again and answered, "Just have fun, baby." Frank understood her. Maybe he understood Michelle better than she does herself. He knows how difficult it is for his prim and proper wife to let her hair down. He felt good about how far she had come since the beginning of summer. Their talk in the garden; the subsequent photo shoot; her exposure at the dinner party and now tonight. He hoped tonight's adventure would help her to expand her sexual boundaries even further!

Michelle stood with Frank at the front door, anxiously holding his hand. She nervously shuffled on her high heels as the door swung open. A very good looking man with gray hair welcomed them into his home. Michelle was struck with how distinguished he looked. He was older than Frank, with silver hair and dark eyebrows.

He led them in and shook Frank's hand first. "Welcome! You must be Frank. You come highly recommended," he said. "I'm Trevor."

"Yes, thank you and this is my wife Michelle," Frank answered, introducing her.

"Aahh! Tonight's beautiful hostess! It's my pleasure to have you both in my home. Come in."

"It's very lovely," Michelle said, smiling as she offered her hand to Trevor and looked about the expansive foyer. Everywhere she looked, she saw luxury!

"I hope you find it to your liking as you go about your duties tonight, Michelle."

Michelle looked apprehensively at her husband and then back to Trevor. "I'm very new to this, Trevor. Could you explain what my "duties" will be?"

"Of course...Of course, Michelle. Let's talk as I show you around my home."

During the tour Trevor explained the poker game to her and Frank. He told them the game was held three or four times per year. Most of the players are friends and business associates of his. But, occasionally they bring in a new player. In this case, the new player was Frank.

Trevor went on to explain that they usually hire an attractive young woman to serve as hostess; a professional escort. "A woman whose business is to entertain men. Nothing more than entertaining! But, whenever a new player joins the group we expect him to arrange for the hostess and we almost always suggest it be his wife."

"Really?" she responded.

"Oh, yes. So, don't be nervous," he said as they continued their tour. He said she would be surprised if he told her how many of the wives accept the offer.

Trevor continued the tutelage of his new hostess. They met the maid in the kitchen, where he excused her for the evening. "That will be all, Rosa," he told her.

"Yes, Mr. Collins," she answered, and made her way to the side door.

Trevor Collins instructed Michelle that her duties as hostess we very simple. She was to tend bar and make sure the men's drinks were topped off promptly. The men expected her to periodically bring them fresh appetizers from the kitchen. He explained that she could make side bets with the players, "But you're not to bet on the individual hands, Michelle. There will too much money at stake and since you can make your way around the table to see all of the players cards, it wouldn't look right!"

"However, you main responsibility is to keep an air of sexual excitement in the room. The men in our game play hard. Because of the stress, they enjoy a flirtatious relief from the cards. You're to provide it, Michelle."

"I...." she paused...and then exhaled before replying, "I can do that, Trevor."

"Very good," he said. "One more thing. It's almost eight o'clock. The game will start promptly. Frank gave me your measurements over the phone so that Rosa could pick up a few outfits for you. They're in the guest suite down the hall from the game. As the evening progresses we'll take a few breaks to stretch our legs and unwind. When we do, you're expected to change into something fresh! Keep your tips. With your looks and personality they are likely to be substantial. Oh, and you are to keep the clothes to. Any questions?"

Michelle looked first at Frank for a supportive look, which he gave her. She placed her hand on Trevor's arm and with a smile she answered, "Only one. When do I get to meet the players?"

With that, Trevor led them into the game room and began introductions.

Four men were there. Trevor and Frank made six. Frank knew to let Michelle introduce herself, which she did with a fine bit of playfulness.

Marty was the same age as Frank, about forty-five, and in very good shape. Michelle guessed Kevin's age at fifty. His best years were behind him, but he was still an attractive man and very distinguished looking.

The very large man was named Simon. He was well over six feet tall and weighed about three hundred pounds. A substantial amount of his weight was in his upper thighs and chest; his hands and feet were large. He looked like a boxer and there was a scar above his eye showing through the thick dark brow. She wasn't sure she liked the look of him and inside she wasn't smiling as she introduced herself.

She introduced herself to Carl last. Michelle had difficulty guessing the age of this tall black man. She admired the way his shaved head fit with his "look". She made a teasing joke about it and enjoyed running her hand down his well muscled arm. She thought he was very charming.

After introductions, the game started. Michelle brought the men a round of drinks mixed to their liking. As she passed them out Simon complimented Frank, "Michelle is a stunning woman," he said and winked at her as he said it.

"Thanks, Simon. I like to think so," he answered and held up his glass to toast his wife. "To our hostess!"

The men each raised their glass and leaned across the table to touch his.

"May she lift her skirt to signal the start of the game!" Kevin chimed in and they all laughed!

Michelle, seeing this as a fun little "test", coyly turned away from the men and lifted her skirt to just above the bottom of her ass, thereby showing the tops of her stockings and teased, "Like this, gentlemen?"

"That's a good start, little lady," Carl answered.

The game quickly got serious and kept Michelle surprisingly busy. She had much to do! She found fresh snacks in the kitchen and brought them to the game. She mixed another set of drinks and made several trips around the table to flirt with each player. This is hard work, she thought to herself. Trevor complimented her on the job she was doing.

"Why thank you, sir!" she answered coyly. "And all of it done in 4" heels and short dress!"

Just after nine o'clock the men took a break. On cue, Michelle excused herself to freshen up. In the guest suite she found several bags from Macy's on the bed and two dresses hanging beside the vanity. Everything was so pretty! Both dresses were made of fine silk. Matching heels were on the floor below them; stockings, panties and bras were in the bags.

In one of the bags she found a peach-colored see-thru Teddy. "That's so nice of Mr. Collins. I'll have to wear them for Frank when we get home," she said to herself while holding it in front of her and visualizing how the see thru fabric would look on her naked breasts.

Michelle walked into the poker room wearing the white goddess dress. Its hemline was ten inches above her knees and the neckline plunged between her breasts and far enough down to prevent her from wearing a bra. She wore a white thong, no stockings and a pair of 4" wedge sandals.

Several of the men whistled their approval when she entered. She twirled slowly for them, giving them a look at her legs and thanking them for their approval. Michelle apologized for her tardiness and quickly mixed a round of drinks for the players, earning a tip from each. She took her responsibilities seriously and worked hard to please the men. She sensed Frank's appreciation and made sure to give him several winks to tell him "thank you". But, other than the winks, she tried her best to treat him just like one of the guys. She had a job to do and wanted to do it well.

As she delivered drinks Simon and Kevin both took the liberty of running their hands up Michelle's leg. Their warm hands moving across her flesh caused an explosion of goosebumps! She thanked them with a teasing wiggle and caught Frank giving her an approving smile. Michelle was enjoying being the "sexual tease" for the poker party. In-between serving the men she drank a few shots of tequila to loosen up her inhibitions; letting its anesthesia roll across her tongue and help keep her conscious from telling her to stop.

Michelle learned very quickly that the black chips were worth $100 apiece and the men were eager to part company with them if she showed them the proper amount of attention after they won a hand! Attention such as lifting her skirt; eventually letting it gather around her waist when she was across the room preparing drinks; innocently brushing her hip against their shoulder; or leaning her breasts into the back of their neck and making a show of peeking at their cards. These silly men, she thought. They love to think I'm so naive!

By the end of the second hour she had accumulated over a thousand dollars worth of chips! And, all I've had to do is let them run their hands up my legs, she thought proudly!

"Let's take another break, gentlemen," Trevor announced and pushed back his chair.

She knew that was her cue. "Excuse me while I change into another outfit," Michelle said and left for the guest suite.

"One dress left. It will just have to do for the night," she whispered, a bit worried that the second break had come so soon.

After putting on a lacy black bra and the black garter belt and stockings, she slipped into the classic little black dress. She stepped into an expensive pair of peek-toe black pumps and took a moment to admire herself in the full-length mirror. Michelle's pussy was moist from the excitement of the evening and she felt her wetness on the lacy silk panties with the delicate little bow on top when she straightened them.

As she entered the poker room she was secretly hoping she would have an opportunity to show off the sexy panties; and one or more of the men would play with her pussy under her dress. I bet I'd get a really good tip then, she thought and smiled.

Michelle teased the men unmercifully! Each time she bent over to serve the men, her breasts accidentally on purpose almost popped out of the skimpy bra and halter top. After Carl won a hand she enjoyed a fun tease by bending forward over his shoulder, resting her breasts on his neck and handed him a drink. "I hope you like this," she said, referring to either the drink or her tits. Carl wasn't sure which.

"I'll make you a little wager," he said as he pushed his head back into her cleavage and ran his fingers across the back of her knees.

"Okay!" she giggled and looked at her husband to make sure it was okay with him. It was.

"If I lose the next hand, I'll give you $300. If I win the next hand, I'll give you $300," he said.

"I can't lose!" she said quizzically.

"But, if I win, I get to place one chip in your panties and one beside each of your very pretty breasts!"

Michelle squirmed on her feet and pondered the bet for a moment. Carl had done quite a bit of winning and she knew he was capable of winning two in a row. But, so far as she could remember he hadn't done it yet tonight. "It's a bet!" she said.

Halfway through the hand she still had a chance to win the bet. But, cards number six and seven brought Carl a full house and the sizable pot with it. Michelle gathered herself beside the victor and teased, "I suppose you win, Carl. I have to admit that I've never had a black man's hand up my dress before!"

"You'll never go back," he retorted and laughed with the guys and Michelle.

Michelle bounced lightly in her pumps as she stood next to Carl and felt his hand make its way up her leg. He took time to squeeze her buttocks and lifted her dress above her hips; showing her off to the other men at the table as she tightened her cheeks and lifted onto her toes. Without instruction, she held her dress around her waist as he explored her buttocks and her body began to react to Carl's touch.

With Michelle on display for the men, Carl ran his other hand up her legs; past the tops of her stockings. He slipped his fingers and one of the black chips under her panties in back and then sensually tickled her with the cold poker chip as he kept it under her panties and pulled it around her hip and into her blonde bush. Carl rubbed it lightly through her thin strands of pubes and then onto the top of her mound just above her clitoris where her panties held them firm against her body. He slid his finger lightly over her clitoris.

"Oohhh!" she cooed reflexively. Being surprised at his daring in front of her husband she crossed her legs to stop him and feigned embarrassment as he pulled his hand out of her panties.

"Now, bend over with both hands on the table beside me," he said.

Michelle's pussy was hot and juicy as she leaned forward. Her tits almost fell out as Carl's hand went quickly inside her bra and cupped her breast. After pinching her nipple he left a black chip on top of it with about a third of the chip protruding from the black lace. He repeated the same movements with her other breast.

"She is lovely," he said to Frank. Frank responded by raising his glass to Carl and nodding his thanks as Michelle composed herself.

The time was eleven forty-five. Trevor called for another break; a break that surprised Michelle. "My goodness!" she said to herself. How can they be taking a break when there are no more dresses!

"You're not stopping at midnight?" she asked Trevor.

"We've got some important poker to play, Michelle. We'll go until after one," he replied. "As much as we love you in that little black dress, be a good girl and go change one last time."

Simon gave her a firm spank as she walked by. "Ouch!" she retorted playfully and skipped out the room. Michelle's playfulness hid her concern. She knew the only new outfit left to change into was the see-thru teddy.

She stood beside the bed with her arms crossed defiantly in front of her chest; her toe tapping the floor and considering whether to wear the lingerie in front of these men. "At least it comes with these feminine Glamour Girl slippers," she said aloud, still trying to convince herself. Then, with her heart beating faster and her mind screaming for her to relax and have fun; a strange almost helpless feeling came over her. She realized that she didn't want to disappoint Frank by backing out.

1...34567...9