The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped the flimsy, transparent teddy over her shoulders and looked into the mirror. "A deal is a deal. You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to this!" she said aloud.

Michelle was very proud of her reflection. The peach colored teddy laid over her tits; seemingly held up by her erect pink nipples; and then fell across her waist and hips. Its border was made of a darker peach color than the sheer fabric. As Michelle wiggled herself back and forth, the teddy held its place on her breasts; but swayed teasingly across her hips and bringing a sexy smile to her face as she looked into the mirror. Satisfied with what she saw, she stepped into a completely transparent pair of matching panties and then into her Glamour Girl high heel slippers.

Michelle could easily see her blonde bush and the lips of her pussy through the sheer teddy and panties. Her nipples were hard and poking through the delicate fabric when she left the bedroom. "Oh my goodness!" she said as she nervously walked down the hall with her heart beating fast and her legs trembling!

The room fell silent when she walked in. To break the silence she posed in the doorway with her hands on her hips coyly asking, "What's so interesting, gentlemen?"

The men were standing beside the bar and Trevor was handing out cigars, "I've got some nice Cubans for you, boys. Michelle can help us with a light," he said, motioning towards her with the decorative flint and wick lighter. Every man looked her over as she walked across the room. She felt courageous to be overcoming her fears and apprehensions. I guess I'm your little slut now Frank; she thought and took the lighter from Trevor's hand.

She lit each man's cigar in turn until the smell of fine tobacco filled the air. Lighting their cigars gave Michelle an unexpected thrill. She loved giving attention to men and especially enjoyed doing it in front of her husband. She knew how naughty she was being and it excited her; especially with Frank watching!

A few of the players, including her husband, felt up her tits as she held the fire to the tip of their cigar; her hands trembling with excitement as she acted so naughty. She found it difficult to concentrate the fire as she was fondled. But, she kept her focus as best she could and received a black chip from each man as reward.

Michelle saved her husband for last. "Am I meeting with your approval, darling?"

"You're exceeding my expectations," he answered proudly as he thumbed her nipple though her teddy.

Trevor motioned toward the table, "Let's get back to the cards, men." He then spoke to Michelle, "You've performed very well for us tonight, Michelle. And, you've earned a substantial amount of money for your efforts. I hope you've enjoyed yourself."

"Mmm, I certainly have, Mr. Collins!"

He continued, "The next half hour will see some very spirited play, little lady. You're potential for tips and side bets will increase as well. Enjoy the game."

Michelle had accumulated over $2,000 in black chips and was looking forward to even more before the game ended. Being Robert's little slut has its advantages, she thought.

As the game restarted she flirted her way around the table, feeling very sexy as she pranced about without the encumbrance of a dress. She realized at that moment she was doing something exceptionally taboo and naughty; flaunting herself like this! She briefly thought of Frank's comments on why she might enjoy pleasing men so much. "He's probably right," she said to herself. Whatever the reason, she didn't care. All she knew was that she loved being this way....she loved the way she felt; so sassy sexy! Throughout her life she was brought up to be a good girl and a loving wife. But despite her love for her family's traditional ways and her husband, she had desires that came from deep inside her; desires like the ones she was feeling now; desires that needed to be expressed!

Marty won the first hand, one of his few wins of the night. Of all the men in the game, he had been the most reserved. Michelle decided to give him some extra attention. She asked if, since he was the winner, could she sit in his lap as he played the next hand.

Michelle giggled as he pulled his chair back and gave her room to sit on his thighs. She camped it up very well by putting her arm around his shoulders and wiggling when he reached for his cards. He's such a nice man, she thought as she felt his small erection growing very quickly and gave him a wink that only he could see. Marty kept his poker face as Michelle moved her thigh against his stiffy. He didn't win the hand. Perhaps he was too distracted to play his cards. But, he made sure to tip Michelle with black chips and clumsily play with her tits before she hopped from his lap to attend to the new winner!

Simon had won the hand with a straight. He pushed back his chair and patted his legs. "Over here, little lady," he summoned her. Of all the men at the table, Simon was the one she was most nervous about entertaining. She had never been attracted to big over-muscled men like Simon; although he was a handsome man.

This large man, Simon, spoke obscenely, adding a vulgarity to each sentence, sometimes using variations of the same obscene verb in rapid succession. But, there was an honesty about him. He was who he was and didn't seem to care what others thought of him. Michelle reminded herself that during the evening Simon had treated her much more like a slut than a lady. My mother would not approve of me flirting with a man like this, she thought.

Apprehensively, she turned away from him to hop backwards onto his lap; only to feel his strong hands clasp around her waist and lift her onto him. She felt as though she was riding in a large, cushioned arm-chair! A somewhat musky smelling one, at that!

Like the others, his cock grew when her buttocks made contact with it. Unlike the others, Simon's was very large. Even though it was only semi-erect she could tell this big, smelly man's cock was a large one and she enjoyed it pushing against her bottom. "My goodness!" she said coyly as she wiggled on the length of the big man's staff running a full ten inches down his leg. Her expression was unintentionally loud; loud enough for the players to hear, but left them guessing about what she was talking about. She was feeling very naughty; moving around in his lap; rolling over his big cock as he played his cards.

She let Simon take turns with her nipples and breasts, kneading them and pulling on them with his free hand as he pondered his cards. "That's a good girl," he said to her as she wiggled. "How's that cock of mine feeling?" he added; his loud vulgarity letting the players know why she was squirming on his lap; his laugh causing the other men to laugh with him.

Frank laughed too. He knew how his wife struggled with her inhibitions and was glad to see her giving in to them tonight. Even if she was uncomfortable with her own behavior, he wanted her boundaries pushed. His own dick was rock hard. It had stayed that way the entire night from watching Michelle flirt with the men and win tips in the process. The sight of his prim and proper wife wiggling on Simon's lap only made him hornier! "Just keep your cool and don't spook her," he cautioned himself. Michelle knows when to stop.

"Scratch my balls for me, baby. They're all cramped up in my shorts and itching!" Simon commanded vulgarly as he reached for his cards.

Michelle knew it sound disgusting but part of her wanted to reach between his legs and run her nails across his big balls. Looking down between his legs, she could see them protruding from his slacks like big two big walnuts in a cloth bag. She almost reached for them, but caught herself, played coy and punched his thigh instead. "Simon!" she answered in guised shock. "Why, I cannot believe you said that!"

"You're a prissy little thing, aren't you?" Simon said, then offered the same type of bet as Carl had earlier. "If I lose this hand I'll tip you $300. If I win I'll tip you $300.

"And, the catch?" Michelle asked flirtatiously.

"The catch is if I win, you'll stay on my lap and scratch my balls like I asked.

Knowing the odds of her losing were minimal, she took the bet. She looked into Frank's eyes as his free hand went to his crotch for an adjustment! Having her tits played with for the last three hands may have clouded Michelle's judgment. Wanting to touch another man's cock for the first time since she married Frank may have had a little something to do with it as well.

Simon won with a second consecutive straight. He wasted no time in lifting her teddy off her body and dropped it to the ground. Michelle didn't put up much of a fight. "I forgot to tell you about that part of the wager," he said.

Michelle was now naked except for her sheer panties and her heels. She looked at Frank for some reinforcement. After receiving an approving smile she leaned back into Simon's big chest. He gathered his winnings, pulled Michelle's legs apart and laid them over his thighs so that everyone could see her pussy pulled apart. "That'll give you easy access, baby," he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

His vulgarity and roughness aroused her. She tried her best to act reluctant, but was secretly excited at the way she was being treated and her body was responding. Michelle kept her legs spread in his lap, straddling his thighs and reached between them to feel his large balls through his slacks. As she scratched them, she pressed the heels of her slippers into the edge of the tabletop and pushed her back deeper into his chest.

The men kept note of what was going on, but this was the last hand of the night; the pot was the largest of the night and it required their attention.

In between cards, each man oogled Michelle, including Frank; who looked across the table to watch his sophisticated little slut with her legs opened wide, sitting in the large man's lap, massaging his balls. Her wispy blonde pussy hair was visible underneath her panties. And, her cunt was obviously moist and juicy.

He heard Simon tell his wife to take it out of his pants.

Impatient with her progress, Simon lifted her up from his lap, unzipped his slacks and pulled his big semi-erect cock from its confinement. "Damn, that's better," he said with a gregarious laugh.

His cock was still only semi-hard and laying down his leg. Michelle nestled back down on it like a bird on an egg, wiggling from side to side until it was in-between her legs and tight against her pussy; tight enough that she felt its heat thru her panties!

Frank looked up from his cards as often as he could to watch his wife in this big man's lap with his dick in view between her legs. As Simon's cock grew more erect it began forcing its way up between them. Eventually, it stood straight out between her legs, poking out in front of her.

Simon laughed as she squirmed with excitement while trying to contain her whimpers. "Get to work," he scolded her. "You've got a bet to pay off."

His musky smell, vulgar mouth and seeming indifference to her, added to Michelle's arousal. She palmed one hand down the shaft and scratched his balls with the other. Her manicured nails skipped across the ridges of his tightened ball sack as she scratched.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Good girl," Simon complimented her. Then, ignored her as he played his cards.

Michelle doesn't know why, but she enjoyed receiving his small, almost insignificant compliment. "I am a good girl," she said to herself.

Frank finally won the hand. "Oh, yeah!" he said in a whisper and let out a whoop! It was the last hand of the night and bittersweet! Yes, he raked in the largest pot of the night. But, it also meant the night was over. He knew Michelle couldn't take much more and he didn't want to push her sexual boundaries too far and too fast.

Her husband's whoop broke Michelle from her lustful trance! Recovering from her situation she said, "Well, Simon. I guess I've paid my bet!"

He gave her a mocking laugh and asked, "Is that what it was?"

"Hmpph!" she retorted and jumped off his lap, avoiding the spank she knew would come her way if she stayed on him. Michelle slid her teddy back on and straightened her panties. "Can I get all of you another round?" she asked. Trevor excused her, saying that the game was over and complimenting her on the job she had done.

"Goodnight boys and thanks for the tips!" she exclaimed as she left the room, exhausted. Surprisingly to her, she had no feelings of regret as she entered the bedroom.

Michelle spent a half hour freshening herself up and getting back into the red dress, black stockings and heels she had started the evening in. She gathered up her new outfits and counted her chips. She had made over three thousand dollars in tips, and laughed excitedly to herself at her unexpected windfall!

She found Frank and Trevor in the foyer. It was one in the morning.

"Frank, I hope you had a profitable evening," Trevor said with his hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Up until the last hand I was struggling. But, I finished a little better than even. Trevor, thank you so much for having us. I know we both had fun!"

"Don't mention it," Trevor answered and turned his attention to Michelle.

"Michelle, I have to say you are everything Max said you would be. You're perhaps the finest hostess we have had the pleasure of enjoying!" he told her.

Michelle's mind raced through what she had heard before she answered. "Max?" she replied and looked at her husband. "Maximillan?"

"My son, Max Collins," Trevor explained.

"Oh yes! Frank and I met Max in French Martinique. He was such a gentleman, Trevor! It's so kind of him to recommend me!"

"He's an excellent judge of character, Michelle," said a mature woman, in her late forties with a slender figure announced as she descended the stairs. She was Trevor's wife, Gloria. And, she looked every bit as distinguished as Trevor. She was dressed in a very expensive nightgown. It wasn't sheer, but so thin that it was easy to tell she wasn't wearing bra or panties. She looked very glamorous as she descended the stairs in high heels, adorned with an abundant amount of jewelry. She is so attractive, Michelle thought.

She smiled charmingly at Frank and Michelle. Then, with perfect candor she asked, "Did you enjoy yourself hosting the game tonight?"

Michelle replied, "Yes....Yes, we both had a very good time." She looked at her husband and returned his smile.

"Good! I'm always a bit apprehensive when it's a young wife's first time! You never know how they are going to react to the sexual teasing and flirting!"

As she reached the bottom of the stairs she held out her hand in greeting and Trevor introduced her to the young couple.

"Very nice to meet you, Gloria," Michelle said. "You are so beautiful!"

"I'm sure you teased the men unmercifully, Michelle," she answered.

"Well, I don't know about that, but they sure did a good job of teasing me!" she replied.

Gloria giggled with Michelle and she knew right away that she liked her. "I've hosted several times myself, Michelle. And, I can tell you after each evening I couldn't wait to get Trevor to my bedroom!"

Michelle felt herself blush. As she watched Trevor put his arms around Gloria's waist a thought ran through her mind that she would love to spend more time with her and hoped she was making a good impression. What a neat lady, she thought.

"Are you still sexually excited from the evening, Michelle?" Gloria asked.

Michelle wasn't expecting such a probing question and at first didn't know how to answer. "I think so...I uhmmm...Yes, I still feel excited!" she said as she lowered her chin and assumed a submissive pose.

She spoke to Michelle in a woman to woman voice with her hand on Michelle's arm, "Our men are so easily manipulated, Michelle! They think they are controlling us, when in reality we are using our feminine wiles to get exactly what we want!"

Both ladies giggled together for the second time.

"We have to invite them over for dinner and drinks," she said to Trevor with a smile and short hug before turning back to her guests. "Would you say yes?" she asked Michelle.

"By all means!" she responded.

Mimicking their hosts, Michelle put her arm around Frank and leaned into him, letting him know she loved him, and seeking the comfort of his touch.

"Your chips..." Trevor reminded her.

"Oh! Yes, of course." Michelle unweighted one of her Macy's bags with the stack of black chips. Trevor counted them and handed her thirty-one, one-hundred dollar bills. Michelle gave both Trevor and Gloria a gentle kiss goodnight before she and Frank left for the ride home.

"What a cool lady," Michelle said as they pulled out of the property.

"She really is impressive, isn't she?" Frank added.

"They seem so comfortable together. Are we going to be that way?" she asked and hugged his arm.

"Were you surprised to hear they're Max's parents?" Frank asked as they raced down the street.

"Yes, but I trust you completely. You know I do. I was just surprised by it." "I should have told you, Sweetheart. Max called me last week and offered. After thinking about it for a few days I called him back and set it up. I thought you would enjoy it."

"I loved it, Frank! You wouldn't believe how much! Oh, my goodness! My pussy was so hot! I would never have thought it would be so much fun to host a men's poker party! It was incredible!

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said warmly as he stared at the dark road ahead.

Michelle snuggled beside him and rested her head against him. She let a tired yawn escape her lips as she welcomed the comfort of Frank's words and the security of being alone with him. "I didn't realize how much work it would be," she said as she yawned once more before falling asleep on his shoulder as he drove.

The next day, Frank awoke to a hot breakfast in bed.

"I just want you to know that I am still your loving wife, darling," she told him as she poured his coffee.

"You always will be, baby," he replied.

CHAPTER FOUR: The Date

The long hot days of July followed the poker party. Frank's work kept him busy and Michelle returned to her normal social calendar; exercise in the morning and lounging with her friends by the country club pool in the afternoon. If the day was too hot they would play tennis on the indoor courts. Frank and his buddies would sometimes join their wives for mixed doubles and drinks afterwards in the members bar. By then, it was time for dinner with their friends. There didn't seem to be much time for them to experiment with their new sexual lifestyle.

Michelle found herself wishing Frank would set up an adventure for her, but none came. She hinted around several times, but couldn't get the response she wanted. Frank knew what she wanted but wasn't in a hurry. He preferred to wait for the right situation to develop.

"How's your day going?" she asked Frank after she flipped open her phone.

Frank answered from his office, "Terrific, Michelle!"

"Oh?" She said, surprised at his enthusiasm. "I want to hear all about it!"

"It involves adventure!" Frank told her.

"Oh, really," she responded curiously. "How so?"

"I spoke with a friend of ours today."

"Ookaay...And who might that be?" she asked.

"Max Collins. I've invited him over for drinks tonight." He knew she would be excited to see him again. But, he also knew she wouldn't agree to having Max over if he had asked her before inviting him.

"Frank, why didn't you ask me first? I don't know if this is a good idea, darling'" she said earnestly.

"Don't be coy with me, little girl," he said to her. She loved it when he called her his little girl! "I know you'd enjoy seeing him. Be honest now. He intrigues you. You're excited already! I can hear it in your voice!"

1...456789