The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle certainly knew what men wanted, and seemed to enjoy giving it to the camera, as well as her husband.

She wiggled out of her panties and sat back onto the chase; reached for the bottle of wine and poured herself another glass as she posed with her legs spread open, allowing her intimate parts to be photographed. As Frank went to work she rubbed a small amount of her pink lip gloss onto her nipples to make them stand out.

Frank took several positions around his submissive wife as she tickled her pussy with her legs spread and she carefully coiffed her pussy hair, making sure it looked just right. He took shots while standing on a chair from above and he laid on the floor to shoot her from below as her hands continued to explore her body.

"Spread them further," Frank told her.

Without questioning him she spread her legs very wide, pulling her sex lips apart and opening up her pussy to the camera. She didn't need any suggestion on what to do next.

It was obvious to Frank that she was very aroused and he wanted to capture a few more priceless shots before the session ended.

Frank waited while she changed her pose. "Do you like this?" she asked as she bent onto her knees, pushing her buttocks up and toward Frank.

Michelle's pussy lips were framed by those slender ass cheeks as Frank resumed taking erotic shots of his wife. She reached behind her and pulled the glistening wet pubic hair straight out, giving Frank a shot of the light shining through her wet pubes as he pointed the camera from below.

Frank knew he had a wonderfully sexy set of photos but we wasn't quite ready to end the session. "You've been absolutely magnificent," encouraged Frank "Let's get some action shots!"

"This is wonderful!" Frank whispered after setting up the tripod and remote control. Michelle's submissiveness to her husband was evident as she took him into her mouth while he clicked off photographs.

Michelle posed in different stages of undress with Frank's cock and either her beautiful face or her face and breasts always in the frame; full frontal, profile, her mouth open and closed; kissing its head and deep-throating him.

Without prompting from him, she let Frank begin taking photographs of them fucking. They were not easy pictures to make properly. The lighting had to be perfect and with the camera stationary they had to move into the right position for the shot instead of a cameraman doing the work. Or, they had to stop, reposition the camera, and then resume.

Michelle's body was responding to the sexual excitement and she was having a difficult time holding still. Her self-control was now being tested to the limit as he took turns pushing his cock into her pussy; holding the pose; clicking the remote control. Then, pulling it out until just the right pose was struck; taking another pic and then doing it all over again!

"Thwaack!" he had to give her a spank on her bottom to get her attention when she began to caving in to her lust.

"Ouch!" she would playfully respond. "That's not fair!"

By the end of the photo session Michelle's pussy was on fire and she wanted her husband's cock back inside her! "Fuck me till I cum, darling!" she begged.

"Not yet, baby. Not until after the party," he insisted.

"Hmmph! You're so mean!" she replied. "Then I'm not letting you use any of my pictures!"

"Come here, baby! You can help me pick out our favorites."

Wanting to appear innocent, Michelle said she liked the glamour shots best. The ones of her fully clothed or only showing cleavage or the tops of her stockings were the photos she selected. "They're so elegant!" she said proudly, while hoping Frank would select the more erotic pics.

He didn't disappoint her. His favorites were the shots of Michelle revealing her pussy and breasts. He also loved the action shots. He let Michelle pick out two of her favorites and included them in his top twelve. All twelve of them showed her beautiful face and long blonde hair.

Frank then used his photo printer to print them and began framing them while Michelle finished up preparations for the party downstairs.

He met her in the foyer as their first guests pulled into the driveway. He asked her one last time if she understood the plan.

"Yes. Yes, I do. I just don't know if I can go through with it," she said timidly.

"You can do this, baby," he assured her.

"Frank, are you sure about this?" Michelle asked nervously as the doorbell rang.

"You'll make me proud, Michelle."

"I love you, Frank," she told him before opening the front door to greet her first guests.

As Michelle greeted them she wondered which man Frank would choose. They had many friends. Some better looking than others and she didn't want him to choose a man that wasn't handsome.

As she gave air-kisses to Ben and Colleen she hoped Frank would choose him. He's such a hot man, she thought. And, she enjoyed the thought of his pretty wife not knowing! She thought Colleen was far too competitive. She was always trying to best Michelle in everything they did. That even included how much attention she received from her husband versus how much attention Frank gave Michelle. "Jealous bitch", she said to herself as they walked in and then immediately felt horrible for thinking such a thought.

Jason was on her wish list too! Serena was his wife and one of her girlfriends from the country club. Michelle thought of how jealous Serena was and how she was careful to never leave Jason alone with her. Frank can pick him too, she thought as she gave them each a hug and an air-kiss.

She selected several more men during dinner. "Mmmm, he would be fine," she said to herself. And, "Definitely not him," she whispered about another. Later, as Michelle made the social rounds she narrowed her list of the men she hoped would be chosen.

It was well after dinner when Frank signaled his wife.

A tingle of excitement stirred inside her when she saw him across the room hold his glass up to her. For a moment she started to panic inside, wondering if she was sure he had given the signal! "Oh, my goodness!" she thought, and began running the plan through her mind.

First, she "accidentally" spilled a very small amount of wine on her dress. She excused herself from her guests and made her way upstairs. With each step, she felt her panties rub across her suddenly very tender clitoris. She was wet from the excitement! Just past the top of the stairs, to the right, she locked the bathroom door and closed it shut.

"I've got to hurry!" she whispered as she turned left, into the master bedroom suite. She walked into the dressing area in front of her vanity and the decorative mirror above it. The toilet room was on the other side of her and a wall that until a few hours ago held family pictures was behind her.

Within a couple of minutes, she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Her hands were trembling as she lifted her dress up above the top of her stockings, pretending to clean the wine stain with a damp cloth. Her high heels gave her legs a stunning shape, and her bra held her breasts up voluptuously. As soon as someone entered the room they would be able to see the tiny little triangle of fabric hiding Michelle's most intimate area, but it wasn't really hiding anything. The panties were see-through, and, just peeping from the sides, were one or two of her blonde pubic hairs.

"Who will it be?" she wondered nervously. "Oh, god. Please let it be Ben or Jason!" she whispered.

The man stopped in his tracks when he realized he had walked in on Frank's wife. He looked across the room at Michelle working on her dress. She had pulled it up, exposing herself and obviously unaware of his presence.

"Ahh, uhmmm, excuse me, Michelle," he stammered his apology. "The ah....The other bathroom was locked and Frank said to just use this one."

Michelle sat delicately with one hip on the edge of the vanity facing the room, with her back to the vanity mirror. She posed with her weight on her right leg, bent at the knee with her foot on the floor pointing towards him. The other was placed on the cushioned high-back chair beside her, forcing her legs open and lifting her knee slightly above parallel with the vanity. Michelle's foot, in a black strappy sandal, was in the center of the cushion pointing perpendicular to her body to reveal one of the most sensual of a woman's features; the arch of her foot.

A lamp sat behind her leg on the vanity, casting a soft light that highlighted the wall and mirror, as well as cascading around the edges of her body.

The sandal, as well as the top of the foot it held and her perfectly pedicured toes, was bathed in light while the sensual inner portion of her arch and ankle were dark. The light also highlighted her shin and the front of her knee. Her calf, pulled tight because of the stiletto sandal, was silhouetted by the lamp's light as it swept around her leg. Michelle's inner thighs were in shadow, as was most of her body on the side away from the lamp, including the intimate area between her legs. But the light found the beauty of her face and bathed her sharp features in soft illumination.

Intriguingly, light also swept under her leg giving the man a view of the delicate lace doily on the surface of the vanity underneath. He could see the garter on bottom stretched tight around the outer curvature of her hip, while the one on top fluffed loosely on her leg.

She was posed exactly as they had practiced!

Michelle's heart was pounding in her chest as she looked up at him. Thank you Frank, she thought.

"That's alright, Jason. You haven't interrupted anything." She tried to act casual but she trembled inside as she spoke. "I've got an especially difficult little stain to clean off my dress! Can you help me?" She was almost too nervous to speak and wondered if he could hear her voice cracking.

"Sure thing," he replied. "How can I help?"

Michelle sounded exasperated that she couldn't get it out and, handing him the cloth, asked if he could give it a try. He looked behind him towards the door before reaching for the cloth.

Michelle's flesh tingled when Jason's hands touched her leg only a few inches from her pussy. He held her dress up and pulled it away from her as he gently rubbed at a stain that he could barely see.

She pretended to not notice when he looked between her legs and wondered if he see her wet panties. He did, but his manners forced him to look about the room rather than stare at crotch of his friend's wife.

When his eyes scanned the decorative wall, he saw the boudoir photographs Frank had taken earlier that afternoon. He did a quick double-take, not knowing what to do!

Frank had told her this would be her cue. "Oh, my goodness! You're not supposed to see those!" she feigned embarrassment.

"I ash..." he stammered nervously as he did a quick visual tour of the photographs. "They're ah....they're very nice."

"Well, what's done is done! Promise me you won't tell Serena! She'll be so jealous and angry with me. Jason, promise me!"

"I promise. I won't say a word," he said sincerely.

"You're a true gentleman. Thank you," she said, then hooked him in with the line Frank had instructed her to use, "So...do you like them?"

Jason didn't really know how to respond. He didn't anticipate the question and tried his best to evade it.

She noticed his eyes fixed on the photo of her standing in black high heels and stockings with her legs together and facing away from the camera. In the photo she was bending over the edge of the vanity, looking into the mirror as she primped with her hair. He must really like that one, she thought. They were the same heels she had on now, as well as the same dress. In the photo her dress was pulled above her hips and off her breasts.

Just as Frank had instructed her, she teased Jason by pointing to it. "Does it look okay with the dress bunched around my waist," she asked. Her pussy was exposed from behind in the photo. "Frank likes it a lot. He calls it his "Short Skirt Slut" photo."

"Is this the same dress as in the picture?" he asked, feeling more confident, as he compared the two. "It's very sexy on you, Michelle."

"How nice of you to notice! Yes, it is."

"I don't know, Michelle. It looks a little different. I guess it's just the camera angle or something," he said, trying to make casual conversation.

"Here, let me show you!" Michelle gently pulled the dress's halter off her shoulders, letting her breasts pop from beneath the silk fabric. The excitement had aroused Michelle's sensitive pink nipples. They were constricted and hard, like pencil erasers.

As Jason admired them, she lifted the skirt above her hips, turned toward the mirror and posed just like the photograph. "See!" she said excitedly as she looked at him through the reflection of the mirror. She held her legs together and bent over the vanity's edge with one hand on the vanity to balance herself and the other playing with her hair. Her dress rested above her hips and fell down her left side, away from the lamp.

The side of Michelle next to the lamp was again bathed in light while the other side was in shadow. The soft white underside of her breast was lit from below, causing a dark shadow above her erect nipples and across her cleavage.

He enjoyed the reflection of her large tits in the mirror as he answered her. "Oh, yeah. I see it now! But, in the photo you aren't wearing panties," he replied as his cock stirred to life!

"We'll have to fix that," Michelle answered. She pulled her panty off her ass and let it fall around her ankles before she returned to her pose. With her pussy above the level of the vanity, the light swept between her legs and silhouetted her sex lips and the wispy strands of blonde hair. The crack of Michelle's ass was dark, as was the cleft created by her thighs coming together below her pussy. Only her sex was bathed in light penetrating into the opening between her thighs. Her legs didn't allow any light to penetrate between them again until they naturally parted below her calfs.

"That's it! Beautiful!" Jason beamed his approval.

"I'm glad you like it!"

Jason stepped closer and touched her hip with his fingers.

"No touching, Jason. We can't continue if you insist on touching me," she warned.

"I'm sorry. It's hard but I won't touch you again," he answered.

Michelle responded coyly, with her eyes looking at the tent-pole in his slacks and giggled. "Yes, it certainly appears to be."

Next, she pointed to the photo of her sitting on the edge of her vanity bench. The photograph showed her in the same dress. But, it was pulled up; showing her inner thighs with her legs spread open wide. Her black transparent panties were stretched tight and her swollen sex lips were pushed against the fabric. "He calls this one "Pussy Galore". Isn't it silly to give nicknames to my photos?"

As Jason stammered for an answer, Michelle sat down and posed like the picture with her legs opened wide, giving Jason a good look at her pussy through her see-thru panties. "Do you like it?" She paused, and then explained her question. "The photo. Do you like it?"

Michelle could hardly believe what she was doing. It was so nasty! I guess I am Frank's little slut, she thought to herself as she showed off to her friend's husband.

She then motioned to the photograph of her sucking Frank's cock. It was taken with her fully clothed in the same evening dress she had on tonight. She's kneeling beside Frank like a loving wife. Her hair is pulled up and her glossy lips are wrapped around his cockhead as she is looking into the camera. "That's his favorite," she said. "He likes the one next to it, too."

The photo beside it was a close up of Michelle's face. In it, her exceptionally clear, blue eyes were looking into the camera lense as the tip of her tongue flicked precum from his cock.

"You look beautiful in both. What's Frank's name for the first one?"

"Promise you won't tell Serena?" She watched him nod his head as he stared at it. "He calls it "Little Miss Lollipop! Isn't that funny?" she giggled.

Then, to Jason's disappointment she added, "I can't model that one for you. Sorry."

"That's okay. I understand," he said, still not believing his luck!

Michelle could hardly believe she had pulled this off! "The stain's all gone! I'd better get back to my party!" she announced, and added, "You won't say anything to Serena, will you?"

"I promise," he replied.

As she pulled her dress back onto her shoulders she thought of how proud Frank was going to be when he found out his plan worked like a charm! I can't wait to tell him, she thought. And left the room.

Jason stayed for several more minutes, ostensibly to enjoy the pictures for a few more minutes before using the toilet.

Michelle winked at her husband as she reached the base of the stairs. "Let me refresh your drink," she told him. She whispered in his ear, "My pussy is on fire!" before she took his empty glass and added, "Very clever!".

For the remainder of party Frank took steps to make sure he and Michelle were in Jason and Serena's company as much as possible. He could tell from Michelle's body language she was nervous around them; nervous in an excited way! She crossed and uncrossed her legs whenever they were with them, even when standing. This was a sure sign to Frank that Michelle's pussy was still tingling and he tried his best to keep it that way!

As soon as the front door closed on the last guest to leave, Frank pushed his wife against the door and lifted her dress. His hands slid under Michelle's panties; his fingers closing around the waistband and aggressively jerking them off her ass.

"Jason wanted this didn't he, baby," he insisted as the delicate silk fabric made a ripping sound as it tore.

"I'm sure he wanted me, darling. By the time I was finished his cock was rock hard," she replied, feigning indifference but with a slight tremble in her voice that gave her away. She felt the cool air rush over her pussy as the silk fabric was pulled away. It acted like a switch, turning on her lust.

Michelle was beside herself! She wanted a cock inside her as soon as possible. "Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard!" she moaned and then turned her head so her tongue could find his mouth.

Frank freed his cock from his slacks and shoved it into his wife's dripping pussy. His thrust's lifted her off the floor as he grunted like an animal.

Next, Frank pinned Michelle's arms behind her back and shoved his cock deeper into her. The more helpless Michelle felt, the more she gave in to her lust. She turned her head around as far as she could and found his mouth with her's. His tongue swirled in her mouth as his cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

Michelle moaned with each powerful push and was oblivious to being pushed hard into the front door as she was fucked from behind. "Jason wanted to fuck me like this, Frank. Oooohhh, give it to me harder!"

"He couldn't fuck you like I can, baby!" he said with grunts interrupting his sentence.

Michelle's cunt was sopping wet from the rough treatment Frank was giving her. The hem of her dress in back was being coated with her pussy juices before Frank's cum could have a chance to add to the cocktail.

"Oooheee! Oh, yes! Yesssss!" she screamed as she came quickly and hard.

Frank grunted as his cum shot into her pussy! After filling up his wife with his cum, he pulled out and cleaned off his cock with her expensive silk dress.

"You're my sophisticated little slut, aren't you?" he said, exhausted.

"Yes, darling! That's exactly what I am," she replied with her chest still heaving.

Afterward, they went to bed, where they spooned and talked about the evening. They whispered "I love you's" to each other and shared affectionate kisses and touches. They each felt more intimate with each other than they had since their first year of marriage.

123456...9