Those Horny Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lorraine, it's an office. It's for business. We could get fired." But even as I speak I'm staring at her pussy, her finger sliding into herself, rubbing a little on her clit while she's doing it.

"All work and no play isn't healthy, Don." She pulls her finger out and brings it up and slides it into her mouth as she sucks on it.

"Lorraine . . ." is the only word I get out, followed by a sort of growl as I slide my chair forward and get my face up between her legs, I slide my hands up either side of her thighs, almost to her butt, as I get my tongue into that lovely sight. She tastes great, just like a horny woman should. I start licking and sucking, moving my tongue up to her clit and then back down into her vagina, licking up and down and in and out, as I use both hands to almost pull her off the desk by her butt. She leans back, putting both arms back to support herself, and looks down and watches me.

After just a few moments, she's moaning and groaning and saying "yes . . . yes" and it doesn't take more than two minutes and she's cumming. Her hips bounce some, her pussy seems to actually clench and release several times, and her juices flow. Still licking her, I get myself unzipped and my very erect cock out. I pull back slightly, stand up, aim myself and then push my cock into her slowly but continuously until I'm fully in, our groins against one another. She wraps her legs around me, or as much as she can, and sits up and grabs my shoulders as she starts grunting with every push of mine into her. I just had a blow job perhaps ten minutes ago so I'm going to last. Then I happen to glance up and over Lorraine's shoulder I can see, just outside my office, Dorothy, my secretary, watching us with her hand up under her skirt and working on herself. With all of Lorraine's noises I'm sure that everyone within earshot knows exactly what's happening, which should bother me. But I'm too busy fucking and loving it to do anything but just continue. I pound into her as hard and fast as I can. She has another orgasm. I can feel her insides grasping me and I just keep banging away until I finally cum, shooting my load into her.

As I pull out and step back I can see that Dorothy is no longer in view. Lorraine has a gleam of perspiration on her face but is grinning like mad. "That was terrific, Don, just as good as it can get. I knew as soon as you walked into the bar last night that you were a good one."

"Lorraine, I should never have done that. But I have to admit, I'm glad that I did. But please, we can't do this here like this. Half the office staff must know what just happened. We need to meet somewhere else."

She gets off the desk and her short skirt drops down to cover her. "I've got to go to the Ladies and clean up. But we've got to do this a lot. If not here, somewhere."

"We will, Lorraine. Give me your phone number and I'll call you." She scribbles her number on a desk pad and gives me a kiss and leaves. I sit back down, slide back behind my desk and wonder just what the heck I've gotten myself into.

It's not even lunch time and I think the day's shot. In order to do my work I need to concentrate and not be interrupted. If nothing else, my own thoughts are going to keep interrupting me. I decide to leave, visit the head of production, and make a plant tour, checking out how everything works right now. In fact, I stay away from my office for the rest of the day, leaving the plant when the time comes. Back at my apartment, I take a shower and decide to go out and get a slightly early dinner.

There's a small restaurant a couple blocks away that I'd seen before so I just walk there. It has something like a dozen tables, people at only two of them right now. A middle aged man greets me and leads me to a table, hands me a menu and tells me the waitress will be with me shortly. I look over the menu some and the waitress comes to my table with a glass of water. I look up and realize that she's young. I assume she's over eighteen, the place serves beer and wine, but she looks like she's still in high school. Blond, blue eyes, big smile, cute girl. As she places the glass of water on the table she bends over, much more than's needed. I can't help but see that I'm looking at her bare breasts. I mean, she has on some sort of low scoop neck on her blouse and the way she's bent over, it's dropped away and I can see her breasts, inside the blouse but hanging freely, no bra. Good, full breasts.

She stays like that, smiling at me. "See anything you like?" she asks.

I decide to play along. "Absolutely," I tell her, "But I don't know whether I can have it or not."

She has both hands on the edge of the table, supporting her leaning so that I can look at her breasts. She moves a little to make them move a little. "You can have anything you want. We're not out of anything so it's all available. Some things take a little time to prepare but I'm here until nine."

"After nine?"

"I'm still available."

"Let me have a burger, some slaw and coffee. I'll come back at nine for dessert if that's all right."

She gives me a big grin. "Sounds great," she says, "but don't come in. Just go around back and wait and I'll come out." She turns and walks away. When she brings my food and later my check, she makes sure to give me a good look at those breasts again as well as wiggle her hips at me and remind me that she's going to see me later.

Can I really do this? Can I have sex with every female that I meet practically? I better go buy some condoms. I don't care what Lorraine said, women this easy might have something that I don't want. Which reminds me that it's too late with Lorraine, if she has anything I've probably already got it, too. So I get my car and go to a drugstore and buy a fairly large number of condoms. Better safe than sorry. Back at my apartment, I watch some TV, get most of the answers right on Jeopardy, and kill time before going to pick up the cute, young waitress.

Sure enough, just after nine, she comes out the back door. She looks even more like a young coed as she grins big at me. I pull her close and give her a big kiss. "We can just walk, my apartment's just two blocks away."

"O.k., fine," she says, seeming pretty excited.

"Why meet you in back?"

"If my Dad knew I was meeting you, he'd never let me go, so you couldn't come in where he'd see you."

"Your Dad, the man that seated me?"

"Yeah, he's the owner."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Still in high school?"

"Yeah."

"So you need to go to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Won't your Dad be worried about your getting home late on a school night?"

"It doesn't take that long, I'll be home before him. He has to stay and close it up, officially at ten but it'll probably be eleven by the time he gets home."

"It doesn't take long? You mean to have sex?"

"Well, yeah, isn't that what this is all about?"

"Yeah. By the way, what's your name?"

"Heidi. What's yours?"

"Don."

By then we're at my apartment and I open the door and let her in. "I worked today and you've been working so maybe we could start by taking a shower together?"

She gets a huge grin on her face and almost jumps up and down. She's perky. "Yeah, that'd be terrific. I've never done that before. I mean with a guy."

She has an absolutely gorgeous body. Lovely breasts, great ass and legs, almost no waist at all, cute face, blond and blue eyed. And I'm looking at the first shaved pussy in my life. We're in the shower, both naked, I'm using my bare hands to soap up her body. "I've never seen a shaved pussy before."

She's almost moaning from my feeling her all over. "Oh, a couple of us at school decided to try it. We shaved each other." And then it's time for her to wash me. "you have a lovely cock," she says, "A little bigger I think than I've had before." She rinses me but stays kneeling down feeling my cock and looking at it. "Let me see how it fits," she says, and gets her mouth over the end of it and slowly starts to swallow it. She licks and sucks and moves her head back off it for a moment and looks up at me. "Yeah, it's a little bigger, it doesn't fit the same." Then she's swallowing it again. She's obviously not as practiced at this as the nurse at work but she's very, very good because it's obvious she wants to, she isn't just being nice to me. She keeps on working on me until I finally cum. She swallows it all and comes up grinning.

We dry off and I get her on the bed, laying on her back and start working my way down her body. I kiss her on the lips, the neck, the shoulders, down onto her breasts. Really lovely, full breasts, like globes. Tight little nipples that I kiss and suck on and then start down over the small bulge of her stomach. I pull her around so her ass is on the edge of the bed. I kneel on the floor and get between her legs and kiss her thighs and work my mouth in to her pussy. She lifts her upper body to watch me. "Nobody;s ever done this before," she says.

"No guy has ever licked your pussy until you cum?"

"No."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"Just one. But I can tell, you're already a lot better than he is."

So I get into that tight little shaved pussy. All clean and pink. She's a screamer. Loud. I'm new here and wonder what my neighbors are going to think. I hope they can tell it's sex, happy screams and not bad ones. When she cums she puts out more juices than I've ever experienced. Almost shoots them out. I slide a condom on and move her body around some and mount her and starts shoving into her. She's really tight. More moaning and groaning than screaming while I work my way fully into her. She pushes back a little but mostly just lays there and takes it. I pull back out some and start pumping into her, slowly at first and then faster and faster, then hard, really pounding her. She's back to screaming again and is starting to get into much more, bouncing under me and pushing back as much as she can. She cums again. Her insides almost lock me in. She's tight and her clamping on me is very, very tight. I keep pumping but slower just because it's so much work to move in her at all. Then her insides loosen some and I get going faster again.

"Wow, I've never kept going like this. This is terrific. "She has her feet on the bed somehow and is starting to really lift her body, pushing back at me so we're slamming into one another. I feel as if I've been fucking all day. The nurse and then Lorraine and now this cute little Heidi and I also feel as if I'll be able to fuck her for hours. It isn't for hours but she does cum again before I do. Another set of screams. When I finally cum and slowly pull out of her she just lays there. "I'm worn out," she says, "That was by far the best sex of my whole life. I'm going to have to let you fuck Sandra. She'll never believe me."

"Sandra?"

"Yeah, she's my best friend. She's the one that shaved my pussy and I shaved hers. We've both fucked Brian but you make Brian look like nothing. Wow! This was just so great. But I have to go. I bet this has taken a lot longer than I expected and I have to get home before my Dad."

"Can I drive you?"

"No, thanks but don't bother. I'll be there in three minutes, it's just around the corner." And in almost no time she's dressed and gone and I'm laying there in my bed that smells of sex. Smells strongly of sex.

The next day at work I actually manage to concentrate on my work for a couple hours. I notice Dorothy, the secretary I share with a couple other guys, comes by my door several times but I pay not attention. At lunch I go to the company cafeteria and Lorraine comes over to me and sits at the same table. "You didn't call," she says.

"Lorraine, I fucked you yesterday, I don't need to call and arrange to fuck you again. We must be able to go a few days between times don't you think?"

"I'd love to do it more than once a day but if it's got to be less often, I'll take what I can get. You going back for more from Miss Parris Island 1988?"

I grin. "You mean the nurse. Yes, I have an appointment to go back but not for about a week. What is it with her? She's actually beautiful. Aging slightly but very attractive. Why would she screw around at work?"

"She's married to a rich old guy. She just doesn't get enough. So she gets some more however she can. She stands to inherit a bundle if she just hangs on to him. I joke about her but she's o.k. I can't blame others for feeling just like I do, needing sex outside of my marriage. How about tonight?"

I give her my address and we agree that she'll come by at about eight o'clock. I go back to work. Dorothy looks in a couple times and finally, mid-afternoon, when I see her, I say something to her. "Dorothy, do you want to say something to me?"

She comes in. The way she looks around and closes the door is odd, she seems ill at ease. "I don't know how to say this," she says.

I wait a moment and then say, "Why not just blurt it out and get it out there so I know what's the problem."

She looks at me a moment. "Well, yesterday, I saw what you and Lorraine did. I saw her sitting on the desk and you had your mouth to her, well, to her private parts."

I waited a moment. "Yes, and?"

"Well, I think probably every female would love to have done to her what you were doing then to Lorraine."

Again I waited a moment. "Including you?"

She blushed. "Well, that's the point, I guess. I mean I've never done that. But ever since I saw you and her I can't stop thinking about it. And, I can't think of you without thinking of what you were doing with Lorraine. And, yes, I'd like to experience that."

"Are you married, Dorothy?"

"No."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty three."

"You're a nice looking woman. Do you mean you've never had oral sex or you've never had sex at all?"

"Never at all."

"Oh. But you'd like to."

"Yes."

"Would you like to come to my apartment and have sex after work today?"

"Yes. I would. Definitely." And she smiles. Her fear is gone, at least for the moment.

"Well, I don't punch a clock and neither do you, do you?"

"No."

"So rather than prolong the agony, why don't we leave early today, you and I, and go to my apartment and let you experience sex for the first time."

"When?"

"How about now?"

"All right. I'll follow you. I mean, from the parking lot, I'll follow you in my car."

"Let's go."

At my apartment, we get to my door and go in and she turns and looks at me. I think she's a little frightened. "I've been wondering," I say, "exactly how to go about this. I can't just do you like I did Lorraine in my office. I mean, she's, to put it bluntly, a slut. She's had sex so often with so many that it probably ranks along with having an ice cream cone as a moment of happiness. You deserve something much better. I think we should probably both get naked. You're not going to want to, you've probably not been seen naked by anyone in a long time. But if we're both naked it breaks some barriers. Then we can start being a little romantic and let one thing lead to another as it happens. What do you think?"

She just looked at me. "You're right. I've never been naked around someone else since I was a baby. And it scares me a little. I don't have a great body. I'm not a model type. You may not have much interest once you see my body."

"I've only seen you clothed but it looks to me like you have a great body. Tall and slim and apparently very fit. You must work out or play a sport or something. I think I'm going to love to see your body."

"I play volleyball, always have. But basically I'm a string bean, tall and skinny through high school. Guys weren't interested. There are too many well built girls around."

"I used to have a girl friend that claimed she was skinny. She had great legs and a terrific ass. To me, it looks like that's true of you, too. She always complained about her small breasts but they were lovely to me. There's an old saying, more than a hand full is wasted. You're probably like her and feel your breasts are small when they're probably as much as half the women in the country have. Men always feel as if they have small penises, women small breasts. Truly, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we move to feeling comfortable with one another and then on to feeling lust for one another. So let's get naked."

I started taking off my tie and shirt. She just watchs but finally starts dis-robing, too. I finally am naked, she still has on her bra and panties. I step up to her, put my arms around her and hold her close and kiss her. I don't think she's actually kissed much before. I hope I manage to get her aroused enough that the kisses get better. I unfasten her bra in the back and step back just enough to get it over her shoulders and off. Her breasts truly are pretty good. Not double D's but probably B cups. I mean, she's not flat at all.

"You have lovely breasts," I say, "great shape, full and firm." I've got my hands on them, caressing them. I lean down a little and kiss across her chest on the tops of both breasts, then kiss around one breast, under it, then the other, then lick a nipple. It got harder. I lick the other. Then I start down onto my knees, kissing her stomach and take the tops of her panties and start pulling them down. She has good legs, well formed and strong. She's at least partially aroused, I can smell her. Lots of dark, curly pubic hair. She steps out of her panties as I lift one foot. I then kiss her legs, moving up until I can kiss atop her pubic hair. Then I stand again and get my arms around her again and kiss her again. As we break the kiss, I tell her, "You have a very sexy body. Lovely. We can get on the bed and I can start working on you but I think we might be better off taking a shower together. I can get more familiar with your body and you with mine. This love making is best when it's a two way street and you're as horny for me as I am for you."

I love female bodies and Dorothy's was better than most. Really fit, no sags or overhangs anywhere. I feel every inch of her, kiss most of her. I think it's working because she then feels all over my body, spends a lot of time feeling and looking at my very erect cock, even checking out my testicles. I understand women entranced with the phallic symbol of a cock. It always surprises me that they also seem to like those rather ugly, wrinkly balls in a sack. I guess they're all part of what's different between men and women. We kiss a number of times during the shower. She gets more and more involved.

Horizontal on the bed, I hold her and kiss her and run my hand up and down her back and onto her butt. I tell her she has a great butt. She does, very firm and full, strong feeling. I take my time kissing down her body and then down her legs and back up again. I re-position her so her pussy is on the edge of the bed, get her legs over my shoulders and finally start in on her pussy. It's hairier than any I'd eaten before and the hair gets in the way to some extent. I'll be picking hairs out of my mouth. If anything comes of this, we'll have to trim that, maybe even shave it if she wants. Her pussy, the lips, her clit, feel as fit as the rest of her body. Firm. Tasty. I do everything I've learned to her, ending up with two fingers up in her while I concentrate my tongue and lips on her clit and she goes berserk. Screams, jerking and bouncing and then fluid. While she's still in orgasm, at least I think she is, I roll a handy condom on and start pushing my cock into her. She is tight, as tight as anyone I've ever been with. I take my time, just keep pushing. With both of the women I ended up living with, I broke their hymens the first time I penetrated them. I never hit that in Dorothy. Somewhere down the line, she lost her hymen. Which made this a lot easier because that pain isn't going to happen and affect this experience for her.