Those Horny Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams turn into "ughs" as I pull out and push in again and again. Her arms around my back are digging in, her fingers grabbing my back. Her bottom is jumping some and finally those long, strong legs come around my upper thighs and start pulling me toward her. She wants this and the longer we continue, the more she wants it. Then she screams again and I can feel her insides clamping on me. Which affects me, too and makes me shoot off my load in reply. I push into her as far as I can and just stay there and we stay locked together in this odd position, me on my knees, half her body around me and off the bed. I start lifting my body and pushing us both onto the bed, without pulling out. But finally, once we're both on the bed, I am out of her and we're laying next to one another, facing each other, our arms on each other. She lifts a leg and puts it across mine, pulling her bottom closer to me so our pubic areas are again against one another.

"I've never felt like this before," she says. "It was all much more than I ever expected but what surprises me is, my real feeling is, I'm sorry that it's over and want more."

I kiss her and hold her. "That's the best possible result."

Slowly, kissing and feeling, she starts playing with my cock some, massaging it, pulling on it, commenting on how it has changed so much from earlier and I tell her that it'll come back up again in time. And it does, with her help. I'm not going to push it but I think she'll be ready to start tasting it before too long. Meantime, I move to taste her again and get us all involved again. This time, I take much longer to cum, so she has three orgasms; one from my mouth and two from fucking before I finally finish also. It takes a while but she dresses and drives herself back to wherever she lives. We both agree that we're going to do this a lot more often and would see each other in the office the next day.

I on't have a lot of time. I need to eat before Lorraine shows up. I can't go back to the restaurant and get Heidi involved, don't have time tonight, so I have a burger at a fast food place. When Lorraine comes, I let her know that Southern women are wearing me out and that I'd already had sex a couple hours ago so I don't know how well I would do and she lets me know that she's sure she can always manage to get me up again. This time, we're completely naked for the first time with enough light to see each other. She actually has a very good body, really nice breasts. She pays me back for eating her the other day by sucking me off. She's as good at it as the nurse. Just proves to me that she's had lots of practice, which still scares me a little. I plan on using a condom when we fuck. But first, while I build up the strength, I go down on her again and she goes as crazy as the first time. My neighbors are really going to wonder about me. Then we fuck. I need no added incentive, I'm plenty hard. But the next time does take some work on her part, with hands and mouth she manages to get me up again and we get another fuck in. A long one that has her screaming several times before I'm finally done.

It's been a long day. I sleep soundly.

Maybe today I'll actually be able to concentrate on work and accomplish something. The first two minutes change that. Dorothy is waiting with an excited look.

"Can we get together again after work today?"

"I answered truthfully. "Yes, I'd love to."

"Can we go to my place this time? I know I'd never done anything like this before but I thought about it a lot and really always thought about doing what we did in my own bed, in my own place."

"Sure. It might even make you feel better, perhaps have fewer inhibitions."

"Oh, I've been thinking of what I want to do, something more than we've done so far. So we'll go to my place after work, then?"

Which means I spend the whole day thinking about sex with Dorothy while trying to think about solving production problems. Doing software means concentrating and building one solution on top of another. I keep losing my concentration and then having to back track a little and start again. I have to find some way to think about my work instead of sex. But, I do accomplish a little and at lunch I remember to buy some condoms for when I'm with Dorothy in a few hours. And then, work comes close to ending and we leave a few minutes early and I follow her home. She lives in a house. All alone in a house. Not large but a very nice place. Her bedroom is female definitely. Pink and frilly.

"Since starting with a shower worked so well before, maybe that's what we should do again," she suggests and I agree. Soon we're standing in her tub, the curtain pulled and warm water pouring down on us.

I start working over her body with my hands and a bar of soap. "You have a terrific body, Dorothy, very sexy."

"You're the first one to make me believe that," she says. "I was always tall, skinny and gawky. My breasts too small."

"Your breasts are perfect for your body," I tell her. "You're tall and slim, terrifically fit. Your breasts are lovely, full and well shaped. Your whole body is sexy." By then I was fondling her breasts and had moved down over stomach and leaned in to kiss her pubic area before starting to wash it. She spreads her legs some and looks down at me as I wash on down her legs, then back up again so that I can kiss her pussy again. She almost pulls me back up, telling me that it's her turn.

As she washes me, bare hands feeling me, she says, "Even though I was sure nothing like this could happen to me, I was very interested in sex. I read a lot and looked at what I could find on the 'net." She's now caressing my cock, feeling it, moving her hands back and forth. "I decided that if I ever had a chance I had to get one of these in my mouth. I saw girls sucking cocks and knew they loved it and that I would, too. I didn't have the nerve to try yesterday but now I'm going to. I don't know what I'm doing so feel free to tell me what to do." She starts licking my cock.

"Do what you want to do," I tell her." Don't do anything just to make me happy, do what makes you happy. Anything you do will be great. Just don't bite, no teeth please." By then she has most of my cock in her mouth. She's slurping, perhaps drooling, making satisfied noises, almost humming. "Pretty soon you're going to get a mouthful of my sperm," I tell her.

She pulls her face back and looks up at me, still holding my cock. "I hope so," she says, grinning, then swallowing my cock again. She obviously isn't practiced at this but it's also obvious that she enjoys what she's doing, so it all works fine for me. I can feel myself moving towards an orgasm. And then it comes. She never moves her head back at all. Takes even more of me in, if anything . I assume she's swallowing because I'm sure unloading in her. Her tongue and lips keep working me as my shots diminish. She finally pulls her face back again, staying knelt down just staring at my cock, her one hand still holding it. She finally looks up again, smiling. She licks her lips. "How did I do?"

"You did great, Dorothy. You're a very good cock sucker." She grins and stands up and we kiss. As we dry off, I feel her body more and we finally get on her bed. I kiss her, hold her and then start working my way down her body. When I finally get to her pussy, I purposely go a little slow, making it last rather than hurrying her to an orgasm. I get her to a second one before I slide up over her, roll a condom onto me and push my way into her. It's a great fuck. She's really into it, bouncing under me. After, we hold one another and say nice things and she starts playing with my cock to get me hard again. She succeeds and we fuck again. After starting with me on top, I pull out, to her consternation, until she realizes we're just changing position and she gets on her hands and knees so I can get into her from the rear. I last and last and while she has a couple more orgasms, we then switch again and she ends up riding me. Sitting on me. Finally, we both cum and she almost collapses on me.

"I want to keep doing this forever," she says, "but the truth is, I'm actually pretty sore. I loved it all but towards the end it started hurting some. Is it all right with you if we don't do this again for awhile?"

"Sure, Dorothy, whatever makes you feel good and sexy."

"I have to meet my Mother and Dad for dinner. Then I'm going home with them and there's a party at their house this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening, early enough for us to get together again. I could cook dinner for us. Is it o.k. if you come back here about six on Sunday?"

"I'd love to. I'll see you then."

I'm back at my place. I stopped on the way for a fast food dinner. I'm just starting to look for something good on the TV when there's a knock at my door. I look at my watch. It's just a minute or so before eight pm. When I open the door, there's a black girl standing there. She's obviously a little young but also obviously built. Lots of curves. Probably fifteen or twenty pounds more than a model would want but very attractive. But I don't know her.

"Yes?" is all I can think of.

"I'm Sandra," she says.

What's that mean. Who's Sandra? "Do I know you?"

"I'm Heidi's friend. She told me how great you were with her so I'm here for some of the same. Can I come in?"

I'm not sure I quite grasp this but I stand back a little and say, "Sure."

"Heidi's working right now but in maybe an hour she's going to come and join us."

I'm finally realizing that Heidi is the cute blond waitress. This is her friend, they shaved each other's pussies. They both fuck the same boy in high school. So most likely she's never had anyone eat her pussy either. It's all coming back to me. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen, have been for three months now. Should I just get undressed?"

"Sandra, I was just with a girl friend. I might be all fucked out. I don't know if this is a good time for this. I don't know how much I can do for you."

"Oh, I bet I can get you up.," she says and starts unbuttoning her blouse.

"Well, lets go into the bedroom and see how things go, then," is my response.

As we both get naked I can see that's she's built just as I expected. Really lush body. Lots of breast, good hips, strong, shapely legs. Cute girl. Not beautiful but nice looking. I've never been with a black woman. And while she's not as black as some people I've seen, she's a very dark brown, actually black in the creases. What the heck, let's go for it, I want to find out how that body feels and tastes.

"You have a lush body, Sarah, I'm going to enjoy this. Since I may not be able to get it up more than once, maybe I should start on you and then later, you can get me up and do your thing. Is that o.k?"

"As long as I get at your cock sometime, I'll be happy to have you do me first. How do you want me, on the bed or what?"

"Yeah, let's start laying next to one another." I kiss those lips of hers, big lips, her face, her shoulders, then get to her really major breasts. Big nipples on big breasts. Working around each one with my hands and mouth is almost like attacking a whole body. They're softer than any others I've sucked and while the nipples harden up some they remain larger than I can get completely in my mouth. Then down onto her body. A little more flab there, also soft. Then down onto her legs. Strong legs, lots to them. Big thighs. I work my way down one and up the other and then pull her around by her legs to get her butt on the edge of the bed.

I get my mouth to her pussy. Shaved clean. Dark outside, pink inside. Probably the same pink and red inside as all humans but it looks brighter in comparison to the dark skin. I lick up and down and around and get my tongue into her and then up onto her clit. She tastes good, like a prime steak. I don't want to rush her into an orgasm, I want to enjoy this and work on her. Wow, when she orgasms she really goes off. Loud yells, plenty of juices coming from her. I kiss back onto her thighs for a moment, full thighs that almost get in the way except she's limber enough to spread really wide. Then I get my action back on her pussy, licking and sucking. After her second orgasm I decide to go ahead and get at her seriously so I concentrate my tongue and lips on her clit and slide a couple fingers up into her. I finger fuck her and really work on her clit until she goes berserk again. Then I pull back, move her back onto the bed and lay next to her, my one hand on her breast.

Don," she sort of breathed out, "Heidi didn't begin to make me understand how good this was going to be. Those were the best minutes of my entire life. Now let me see if I can get you up and we can go on from here." She already had a hand holding my semi-hard cock. She started massaging it, pulling on it, got her other hand to it and sat up some and leaned over me to get her face to it. Soon she's licking me and I can feel myself responding.

"If you ever get that up, it ought to last awhile., I've already cum three times this evening."

Soon her head is bobbing. My cock is erect and she's giving me her best blow job. She makes up in enthusiasm for what she lacks in technique. I let her suck me for a couple minutes. "Sarah, I don't want to come in your mouth, I might never get up again tonight. Lets get it in you and fuck a while."

She looks up at me and grins and then lays back and spreads her legs, inviting me to mount her, which I do after rolling a condom down onto my cock. For a girl as heavy as her, she's very tight. That surprises me. I don't know why. Inner tightness probably has very little to do with overall size. It's a really good fuck. She pushes back, enters into it all. She finally cums and I suggest we shift positions. So now I'm pounding into her from the rear, my hands holding onto her big, strong hips. She's pushing back like mad.

Then I hear a voice. There's someone else here, someone's come into my apartment. The someone moves around where I can see her. Heidi, the cute blond. Her Dad must have let her leave the restaurant early. "How can I get into this, too?" she's asking. I can see her. She's smiling and taking her clothes off. Just then, Sandra starts into another scream, she's having yet another orgasm. I pull out of her.

"Well, two of you. Heidi, I told Sandra, I was with another female earlier. I've already cum three times. This erection ought to last but if I cum, I'm not sure I can get it up again tonight. So, Sandra, I'll lay on my back and you mount me and fuck me. Then, Heidi, you can sit on my face and I'll do you orally while Sandra fucks me. When she cums, you can change places with her and you can fuck me. Is that o.k. with both of you?"

There was no answer because both of them were climbing on me before I finished my sentence. Heidi's clean, pink, shaved pussy is on my mouth and I can feel my cock sliding up into Sandra, so I get my tongue out and start licking. I get both hands up onto Heidi's hips and butt to hold her where I can get at her. She;s facing Sandra and while I can't see anything except Heidi's bottom, it feels and sounds to me as if they're busy with each other in some way. Sandra's bouncing on me to the point where I may end up with bruises. Heidi is squirming atop me, her pussy getting juicier and juicier as I work inside her vagina and on her clit with my tongue.

Maybe once Sandra starts having orgasms, they come quicker or something but it isn't long before she's screaming and into another one. Without asking me, she lifts off and moves away and Heidi moves around and climbs on me. I can look up and see her fit, lovely body, her full breasts, as she lowers herself onto my still-erect cock. She starts moving, slowly at first but faster and faster and then ad ark leg cuts off my vision and Sandra's very wet pussy is right on me.

I'm not sure this is the sexiest moment at all. I think being with Dorothy is sexier. But it's a unique and terrific experience to have one girl riding me, fucking me, while the other sits on my face and gets her pussy eaten. After a while, Sandra's going at it again. I can feel her orgasm on my mouth. She's not as juicy as earlier but still has some. Then she lifts off and almost immediately, Heidi starts into an orgasm. I can feel her insides rippling and grabbing my cock, so after what's seemed like and hour of use, my cock finally pulls a load up from my balls and I shoot off into the condom that, fortunately, is still in place.

Heidi climbs off and I just lay there. "I think I'm done for, girls," is about all I can manage to push out. My cock is worn but so are my lips. It's like I've been eating pussy forever. It takes a minute or so and I realize there's movement on the bed. I roll over slightly and there, right next to me, Heidi is sitting on Sandra's face, leaning over with her mouth to Sandra's pussy, They're eating each other. I doubt if it's the first time, either.

My room smells like sex. I bet brothels smell cleaner. But both girls are finally gone. I slowly get the sheets off the bed. I'll wash them tomorrow. I get clean ones on and almost collapse and fall asleep easily. I'm awakened by the telephone ringing. I glance at the clock. It's a little after eight, it's light so it must be Saturday morning. I groggily get out of bed and find the phone. It's Lorraine.

"Don," I hear, "I came by last night. Your door was unlocked so I came in. Heidi was fucking you and you were eating some black girl. Heidi is the girl friend of my husband's younger brother. How did you ever end up fucking her?"

"You were here but didn't let us know?"

"Yeah. Heidi would know me. She'd be bound to tell Brian and he'd tell Carl, my husband, and the shit would hit the fan. How is that you're fucking Heidi?"

"Well, for your information, so is Brian. He's also fucking Sandra, the black girl. Heidi waited on me at her Dad's restaurant and put the moves on me and we ended up back here. She'd never had anyone eat her pussy before. I guess Brian doesn't do that. She liked it so much that she said she'd have to let me do her friend, too, and then they both showed up here last night. I didn't know they were coming."

"I'll have to get Carl to teach Brian about eating pussy. But meantime, Carl's overseas and I'm horny. I'll be there in about ten minutes." And she hung up. I couldn't get a word in to suggest any alternative. I decided to go back to bed.

What is this? I spent several years of my life trying to get laid. Once I succeeded and had a lovely girl living with me I had sex with her as often as possible and it was always very important to me. Same with the next girl that lived with me. They both left me but they both admitted they stayed as long as they did because the sex was so good. Now, I seem to be changing. Last night I actually asked that high school girl to go away and come back some other time. She didn't but I did ask. And now, Lorraine's coming to me for sex and I'm going back to sleep. She's a good looking woman with a good body and she loves sex, so what is this? Am I getting tired of sex or something? Maybe it's just these over-sexed women that come after me instead of letting me go after them.

I guess Lorraine just came in the unlocked door. Because the next thing I know, I'm in bed, naked because I always sleep naked, and her naked body is pressing up against my back and she's reaching around me to start diddling with my cock. In another couple minutes, she's pushed the covers away and rolled me over some so she can get her mouth to my cock and start sucking me off. I can't fight it. It feels so good that I start wanting her, too. So once I cum and she swallows it, smacking her lips, I get to her and kiss down her body until I can start licking her pussy. I move onto her clit and finger fuck her until she cums, too. By then, I'm ready again and I mount her and fuck her into a couple orgasms, changing positions after each. She then rides me until I finally cum again. There's no conversation, just lots of groans and yells and the slurping sounds of sex and bodies slapping together.