Those Horny Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, it's "What's with you and Heidi?"

I tell her how she asked me if I saw anything I wanted while she hung her very nice breasts practically in my face and then one thing led to another and she came back here with me. During sex, I ate her and that turned her on and she said she needed to let her friend experience it. Then, a couple days later, unexpectedly, her friend showed up, followed later by Heidi. But I had already been with someone else and was about worn out so they ended up in a hot and heavy sixty-nine, eating each other like mad. I think your little Heidi is more active than you think. If she propositioned me, isn't it likely she's doing it with other customers at her Dad's restaurant?

'Well, you might have been worn out but what I saw was both of them riding you, so it's not like you didn't do anything with them."

"Well, yeah, I ate them both and fucked them both but it was just one, long, tired erection for me and when I finally came, I was done."

"So Heidi and her friend did each other, huh? M aybe I ought to see Heidi, if I can make sure she doesn't say anything to Brian that could get back to my husband." Meantime, her hand's been working on my cock and I'm coming up again. "For now, though, it looks like you're about ready again." With that, she's climbing on me, sitting on my cock and starting to ride me. So we go through several positions again, changing each time she cums, until finally we both cum. I tell her I'm done and it doesn't take long and she leaves. This means both sets of sheets I own need washing. But first, I go back to sleep. I'm just plain worn out.

Mid-afternoon I wake, fix myself a sandwich, look at a couple things on TV and decide I might as well take my sheets and some clothes down to the basement where there's a laundry facility for the residents of the building. It's something around three-thirty or four o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. As I leave my apartment, the lady next door, who I've never met, is coming out her door with a basket full of laundry. We see each other.

"Hi," I say, "I'm Don."

"Diane" she says, "I guess we're both headed to the laundry aren't we?"

We get down to the laundry room and she puts a load in one machine and I put a load in the other one. Two washers, two dryers, a couple plastic chairs, a good sized table to fold clothes on, a machine that sells soap and stuff, and a sink with water taps, that's what's in the room. By now, I've got a good look at my neighbor. To start with, she's downright beautiful. She could be in show business in some way. She looks as if she's maybe thirty five, maybe even forty, but as attractive as an eighteen year old. Red hair. Not flaming orange but something more than strwaberry blond. Pale skin, blue eyes, perfectly formed face. Beautiful, as I said. Nice body. Trim. She has on sort of a T-shirt but with a little more scoop to the neckline and a pair of shorts. Not short-shorts, just normal shorts. Very, very attractive.

"Ever since you moved in," she says, "I've been hearing lots of very happy noises from women that you seem to be entertaining."

"I'm sorry if I bothered you," I tell her. "I moved here from New England and I've been a little overwhelmed by women letting me know they want some sex. I'm not used to that."

"You don't seem to say no," she adds, with a smile.

"No, I don't. I have to admit that I like women very much."

"You must be good at sex, they sound as if they're in constant orgasm."

"Yeah, well, I guess I like to make my partners happy because then they make me happy." We both sat there for a moment. I wanted to change the topic. "What do you do, Diane? You're very beautiful, look as if you should be in show business."

"I was. I was trained as a dancer, was in several shows, toured with some. Then I met my husband and left the business."

"You're married?"

"A widow. He was in the Marines. A Major when he died. It's been four years now."

"Sorry to hear that, it must be tough."

"Yes, very difficult. I've started to recover though, have started dating some. I've even met someone that makes me think I may marry again."

"He'll be a very lucky man."

"Thanks. Though he doesn't make me react as loud as you seem to cause your girls to."

"Oh." Now what do I say? "I lived with girls a couple times. They both chose to leave me. They both said the sex was good but they couldn't afford to invest any more time in me since they didn't want to marry me. I'm too dull, I think. So there's more to life than just sex."

"My husband wouldn't have agreed with you, I don't think," she said, smiling as if she was remembering good times.

Both machines were done, we both unloaded our wash and moved it to dryers, and started loading in the rest of our stuff into washers. "If you had come down here after I had loaded my wash, it would have been embarrassing," she says. "I intended to toss what I'm wearing in, too. You'd have found me naked."

"It would have been a pleasant surprise," I say, "You're extremely attractive and sexy. In fact, I had planned to do the same thing and wash everything I needed done."

We both looked at one another and grinned. She started pulling her T-shirt up over her head so I started undressing, too. We both tossed everything into the washers and turned them on. We're looking at each other, both completely naked.

"You have a gorgeous body," I say to her, "and you're a real red head." She actually doesn't have a lot of pubic hair but,while it's darker than her head hair, it's definitely reddish.

"And you have a great body, Don," she tells me, stepping towards me. Seeing her naked, I'd developed a hard on and she stood close and wrapped one hand around my cock. "You have a delicious looking cock." Then, without saying anything else, she kneels down and starts swallowing me. Her hands are busy with my balls as she sucks on my cock. What do you do when someone starts sucking your cock? What I do is just stand there and let her. I mean, it feels great and she knows what she's doing.

Once I unload in her mouth, I help pull her up and kiss her, then lift her some to sit her on the table while I caress and taste her breasts, good breasts, not huge but well formed, and work my way down over her stomach to that redheaded pussy. I'd never actually been with a red head before, never licked a red head's pussy. It's very pretty actually. Her skin is very pale so she's sort of pink herself and then her insides are also pink and red. She has a fairly strong taste which gets more so as she starts getting juicier and juicier. She's loud enough that if we were in my place, she'd sure hear it from next door. When she orgasms, I stand back up, my cock is at the right level, and I slide into her. Not as tight as some but plenty tight enough to feel great. We're wrapped around each other as I keep pushing into her. She gets even louder.

The result is, we go back up to her apartment with our laundry and I end up staying through the night. We fuck so many times I lose count. After a shower and before we finally sleep, we eat each other again. It's obvious that she loves oral sex. The next morning, after another fuck, I gather up my laundry and go next door to my place. I need another nap. I've got to get some strength back before I meet Dorothy at her place for dinner and, I imagine, an evening of sex.

Dorothy prepared a very nice dinner. Pot roast, potatoes, everything I like. It'd been a while since I had a good home cooked meal. A good meal in a private home is something to be desired. The fact that a sexy female goes with it makes it even better. We do end up naked in her bedroom. Her second attempt at sucking cock is terrific, much better than her first, which wasn't all that bad anyway. It's obvious she's doing what she wants to do, including getting a taste of my cum, which she seems to swirl around in her mouth a while before she swallows. I've never tasted it and never intend to so I have no idea how it tastes but she sure acts like she likes it. I can't explain why I like eating pussy. It isn't that it tastes that great or anything but it's all very sexy. So I can imagine a woman feels the same things about sucking a man's cock. It isn't just the taste, it's the whole sexy experience somehow. Which I then went ahead and experienced for myself again by eating her. After, that is, kissing down over her body and spending a lot of time on her breasts, telling her how sexy she is. If Diane could hear us next door, I suspect neighbors up to perhaps a mile could hear Dorothy. Somehow, this time seemed an even bigger turn on than any before.

I had brought a bunch of condoms with me, So I roll one on and then get up over her and push my way into her already very well lubricated vagina. After last night's experience, I last a long time and we change positions. I push into her doggie style, reaching around to feel her breasts and then to diddle her clit. Then she's on top, bouncing on me, then we're back to me on top. She cums three times to my one. We just lay there for a while, holding one another, then decide to take a shower and start over.

There's something about showering with a woman. naked bodies are just sexy, so even though I was pretty much fucked out by then, I get hard all over again. With the hot water running on us, she sucks me off again. She's getting to be a pro at it, uses both hands, works my balls, jerks me off to some extent while her mouth is working me fast and furious. After we dry off, I get her to sit on the toilet and spread her legs while I go to work on her pubic hair with scissors. I have a waste basket right under her pussy practically and I snip away until she has the equivalent of a crew cut. Still hair around but not long enough to get caught in my teeth. Of course, I have to make sure so I lick a little as I snip, testing to make sure I'm getting it right. Then, still kneeling, I really eat her out, ending up licking her clit as I finger fuck her, which leads to us fucking on the bathroom floor.

We eventually get back to the bedroom and manage once more before we both fall asleep. I have to get back to my place to change clothes and shave before going to work, so we wake up a little early, me spooned to her with my erection pressing between her legs. She lifts a leg and I manage to push into her and I slide in and out for awhile but I don't have a condom on and she's not on the pill. So I pull out and rearrange us into a sixty nine position so that I can eat her as she sucks me. She's tastier in the morning than she was right after a shower the night before. Maybe I am, too.

I wonder again, as I change clothes and head back to work, about all the sex I'm having. Is this great or is it sick, some how? I'm used to a continuing relationship with one woman, fairly romantic. Here I am, with more sex than ever, with what seems like a whole raft of women and none of it is romantic at all. Well, maybe Dorothy is. We haven't ever discussed it that way. But even with her, this may just be a fling. Her first but still maybe just a happy experience. If it;s more, what does that mean for me? Can it be more for me or is she just like Heidi and Lorraine and Sandra and Diane and Eleanor, the nurse.

The next day, I'm due to go back to the medical office to give a blood sample that can be tested for any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). I sort of have some fear about going because I know the nurse is going to expect to blow me again and I decided that I'd try and eat her and fuck her. Do I have the nerve to actually ask a strange woman to get naked so I can eat her and fuck her? As I think about it, I decide that I might as well try. It's not like she's completely a stranger, I mean she's already sucked me off.

I walk in and she's sitting there behind a desk. She really is pretty. "I'd like to do things different this time," I say to her.

"Do you have your company ID?" she asks.

That isn't what I expected. I do have it and I get the card out and hand it to her. She looks at it. "Oh, yes," she says, "You're to get a blood sample taken and sent off for tests. Come into the examination room, please, I have it all set."

In the next room, I say, "What's with this? Last time I came here you sucked my cock and now it's all business."

"Almost everything in this factory is covered by cameras. There's one in my reception area. There's probably one in your office. They're eveerythwere except the rest rooms and this examination room. They're illegal wherever people might be caught undressed. So I didn't want you to say the wrong thing out there."

"Are you sure? Cameras everywhere. In my office even?"

"The claim is, it's for security. Some years ago, in one of the company plants, overseas I think, someone came in and shot some one. Management claims that's why we have them."

"In my office? Shit, I'm in trouble."

"You did something in your office? Had sex maybe? Well, it'll take a while for someone to review all the tapes and catch you. Then, if they feel like it, they'll fire you. But if they don't feel like it, if they think they need you, they'll just never mention it. Wait a while and see, you never know. It's happened before. Or not happened is what I mean, I guess."

"I should have known it. But, she made enough noise that everyone within earshot probably knew what was going on anyway. If I'd worked here longer, I might have made some friends that would warn me. I'm suprised she didn't know."

"Your secretary?"

"Oh, no. This woman works here somewhere else, she's the one I was with in a bar the night before I came in to see you. Then she saw me and followed me to my office. She's hard to deny, flashing her bare pussy at me. A very delicious pussy."

"Oh. You like the taste of pussy do you?"

"Yes, I do. In fact, that's what I was going to ask you when I first came in. I assume you intend to suck my cock again. So I'd like to get you naked and enjoy those obviously lovely breasts and then find out what a blond pussy tastes like. If you're a real blond, that is."

"Well, maybe you'll just have to find the answer to that," she says as she starts to unbutton her blouse.

Eleanor's body is lush. I realize that she and my next door neighbor, Diane, are similar in age. Somewhere in the late 30's. As an ex-dancer, Diane has a body that any eighteen year old would be glad to have. Slim and trim. Not unlike Heidi, the eighteen year old who has great body, but with larger breasts than Diane. Eleanor, on the other hand, has a lot more meat on her bones. She's not fat, at least by my standards. Was Marilyn Monroe fat? How about Anna Nicole Smith? Well, all right, she did get fat on occasion but at times was very, very sexy. So is Eleanor. Lots of breast, Lots of meat. A waistline of a sort, a little bulge for her stomach, strong legs. A very sexy body. Beautiful face. We're both naked and she has me on the examination table, her on her stool up between my legs, swallowing my cock. She loves to suck cock. And she's good at it, working on my balls, moving her lips up and down, milking me. I don't last long and she has a mouthful. Then we're kissing and she's moved around to sit on the examination table while I move my mouth down to get at those breasts.

Lovely, full breasts, Big nipples that get harder as I suck on them. Then down to her pussy. I'm on the stool now and she's spread wide, giving me lots of room. She really is a blond. Much darker than her hair but still, a lot lighter than the dark haired women I've been with before. She loves getting licked. She has both hands on my head, holding me to her, her legs are waving back and forth, she gets juicier and juicier as I work on her. I slide a couple fingers up into her as I concentrate my mouth and tongue on her clit and soon she;s cumming. I grab the condom I'd set on the tale and roll it down on my erection. I always get aroused as I eat pussy, and this is no exception. I stand up, get aimed into her and start shoving my way in. She's not tight but she's tight enough to feel that warm, moist envelope all around my cock. I push all the way in, my balls hitting her anus, and I start pulling back and pushing in, faster and harder. She has her arms around me and I just keep pounding into her. She's full of "ughs" and "yesses" and moans as I work on and on. I'm surprised how long I last. I can feel her insides contracting in orgasm and I just keep pushing into her.

I finally cum. I think she's had another orgasm on the way. I pull out and we just look at each other for a few moments, smiling. Then she gets serious and says, "I better get your blood sample to send to the lab, just to keep this all kosher." Still naked, we move over to a little table arrangement. She checks out my arm, has me squeeze a little rubber ball, and manages to get a needle into me. I watch it fill with my dark red blood. She then says, "Well, I guess we better dress. I'll make an appointment for you to come back for results in a week. Maybe we can do this again then. I wish we could do it more often, I really miss some good sex."

"Maybe we can. Why does it have to be only here? I understand you're married but there must be times when we could grab a few minutes. I have an apartment that's not that far away."

"You're a real sex machine aren't you?" She smiles. "I'll see what we can arrange."

Then I'm back at the office. Dorothy wants to meet me after work again and tells me that a Mr. Isling from Human Resources wants to see me. Shit, they must have seen the tape. . What's happening to me? I'm a slut. I mean if women can be sluts, why not men? I'm fucking everything in sight, indiscriminatly. A couple different females every day. This isn't me.

I see Isling and I was right. I'm fired. I've been working here four days. I'm to leave right now. I go back by to tell Dorothy. She can't believe it. I go back to my apartment to clean everything out. I'm moving back up North. Th is four days never existed as far as my resume is concerned. There's a knock at the door. I answer it and it's Diane from next door. What the heck, I invite her in. Might as well get one final fuck in before I leave.