1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you stay with Rose for a little while?" Lilly leaned against me.

"Sure." I happily agreed.

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I can" Lilly kissed my cheek and grabbed my cock under the table.

When she left Rose scooted closer and pulled my arms around her. To be honest the small ensemble was so good I almost lost track of time. With my beer long gone and Rose's wine glass empty the server was heading our way a second time.

"Parker, I need you to come with me." Lilly slipped her arms around my neck from behind.

"You can't have him." Rose pulled my arms tighter around herself.

"I promise he's not coming for me." Lilly admonished Rose. "I'll be back for you shortly, order us another glass of wine."

Having heard every word the server only smiled. Lilly pulled me loose from Rose but only after we kissed. Leading me to our suite I had a feeling something serious was going on. Once inside the door of our suite Lilly stopped me and kissed me very passionately.

I returned the kiss as I pulled Lilly tight.

"Parker I need you to get undressed." Lilly started to unbutton my shirt.

"But you told Rose..."

"Emily is waiting for us." Lilly snapped her head up glaring in my eyes.

"Us?" I asked stupidly.

Lilly's eyes softened and so did her voice.

"For you Parker. I promised her a special night." Lilly pulled my shirt free. "It was to be after Rose and I left but...well... she needs you tonight."

I gripped Lilly's wrists and stopped her from undressing me any further. I searched her eyes and instantly understood what she was trying to do.

"Are you sure we should do this tonight?" I whispered.

"Do you think you can?" Lilly asked seriously.

"I'm willing to try." I admitted.

"I love you Parker."

"Give me a minute and I'll be in." I kissed Lilly lightly.

She closed the door to the bedroom while I finished undressing. Neatly folding my clothes I let out a deep sigh and entered the bedroom. Emily was sitting on the bed completely naked. Lilly stood just on the other side fully clothed.

I don't want to compare it to a funeral except to point out that there are times saying anything is more dangerous than saying nothing. I chose the latter. I headed directly for Emily which confirmed my decision.

Taking her hand I helped her stand in front of me. Leaning down our lips met and in doing so I felt her whole body tremble.

"Are you sure Em." I whispered so Lilly could hear.

"Do you love me?" Emily asked still shaking.

"I do." I assured her.

Taking my wrists Emily guided my hand behind her back and over her ass. Taking the cue I move them closer to crease between her cheeks only to find them covered in a slimy lubricant. Emily pressed closer trapping my hard cock between us.

The fingers of my right hand moved deeper in the crack and brushed against a semi hard object. Emily drug her tits tight against my chest. I gently pressed the butt plug slightly deeper and swirled it around.

"Oh Parker..." Emily cooed. "...I want that to be you."

I easily picked her up and let her stand on the bed.

"Are you sure Em?"

Towering over me Emily wiggled as I gripped the dildo stuffed in her ass. She looked down with a broad smile on her face.

"I think it's time we find out...don't you?" Emily giggled nervously.

"Ok."

"Lilly, I think we're ready." Emily turned to her daughter.

She was so quiet, and I was so focused on Emily, I had forgotten all about Lilly.

"You get in position and I'll get Parker ready." Lilly replied.

Before I knew it Emily was on her knees facing the headboard. Lilly on the other hand was slathering lube on my hard cock. Turning me to face her mother's ass, Lilly guided me in place.

"Make 'him' take it out." Emily barked.

"You heard her." Lilly giggled.

Hesitantly I reached out and grabbed the large flange of the butt plug. Pulling it firmly I could feel Emily clamping down on the spongy intruder. Not wanting to hurt her I hesitated again.

"We got it in there so you're not going to break me taking it out." Emily hissed.

"Mother we talked about this." Lilly scolded her.

"Ok, ok." I cut in.

With a firm yank I pulled on the large flange. With a slight groan from Emily the first rib of the slender dildo slipped past her tight muscle.

"Oh god don't stop." Emily grunted.

I looked at Lilly and she nodded that I should continue. With steel like resolve I pulled again until the third and last flare of the shaft slipped free.

Only then did it hit me what the problem was. Now if I hadn't stated this before I will now. I don't consider myself particularly well endowed. Let's say average plus just for argument sake.

The first problem was, the butt plug is probably no bigger than my finger. The second problem? I had lost my erection.

"Ok Lilly, now put him in." Emily pleaded.

"Um...I can't." Lilly looked at me almost cracking up.

"But you promised!" Emily protested.

"Um...well you see..." Lilly now started laughing. "...I would but I can't just yet."

"Why?" Emily now started looking over her shoulder. "Oh."

"I warned you this might happen." Lilly explained as she started stroking my cock. "Parker really is a nice guy." Lilly said trying not to laugh and make it worse.

"Maybe we should try another time?" I offered up completely embarrassed.

"But we spent all this time preparing." Emily said in frustration.

"MOM! That's not helping." Lilly snapped back. "Here, I have an idea."

Without hesitation Lilly fell to her knees and took my semi hard cock in her mouth lube and all. I'm sure it was harmless but it couldn't have tasted very good. The results were not instantaneous but in short order I was ready for action.

"Ok mom, now relax." Lilly popped up.

Gripping my cock Lilly guided the head against her mother's asshole and pushed in.

"Fuck that ass." Emily growled pushing back.

With Lilly now stroking my cock further back we watched the fat mushroom head press into tight muscles trained to keep such things from gaining entrance.

"God you're so big." Emily grunted.

"He is mom, now relax and let him in." Lilly whispered.

I looked at Lilly who had now released my cock. With a reassuring nod Lilly indicated I should continue. I reached down and steadied my cock to keep it from bending.

"You ok? He's almost there." Lilly now caressed Emily's back.

"Oh baby I have waited so long for this." Emily whimpered. "I love you Parker. I'm going to love the feeling of you in my ass."

Then as if it was some magic trick Lilly and I watched the seemingly impossible happen. The head of my cock slipped past her sphincter muscle and I felt it settle in just behind it.

"Yes!" Emily squealed. "Parker you did it." Emily wiggled her ass.

"Well my job is done." Lilly explained. "You two have fun." Lilly kissed her mom's back and me on the lips.

"Thank you Lilly." Emily said as she left.

I reached over and gripped Emily's hanging tits. Emily mewed and wiggled her ass over my cock further.

"You sure you're ok?" I asked

"I will be when you start fucking your dirty little girl." Emily replied.

My cock swelled again as I pushed deeper.

"I love you Emily."

"You must, if you're willing to do this." Emily answered.

The way she said it struck me as more than just a joke. With a moment of silence I guided my cock deeper in Emily's ass.

"Parker you do want to do this...right?" Emily twisted her upper body to see me.

"Only for my dirty little girl." I stated cautiously.

"Do you think it's disgusting?" Emily's voice quivered.

"Your ass? Not a chance. It's a beautiful ass." I teased her.

I knew that wasn't the question Emily was asking. She looked back at me and seeing me smiling decided not to ask again. Emily turned and let her head hang down.

"Please go slow Parker, I want to feel every inch of your cock." Emily moaned.

As I eased deeper in Emily, I started to feel sensations I had never felt before. The tightness of her sphincter closing in around my cock was amazing. The head of my cock pushed deeper into a soft and warm cavern.

When my thighs pressed into the back of her legs I stopped and slowly started to pull back.

"Do you feel it my love?" Emily shuddered. "Don't stop Parker, please don't stop loving me."

I continued to pull back until I felt her tight muscles tug on the end of my cock. Slowly I worked my throbbing probe in and out as Emily described every detail.

The desire in my balls was warning me of things to come, and soon. Moving slightly faster Emily's ass was now growing accustom to the intruder.

"Em it won't be long." I warned her.

Emily however still wanted more.

"I want to see it Parker. I want to watch you fuck my ass."

The desire in my balls was overruled by the urgency in her voice. I knew there was no sense arguing.

"Ok." I groaned pulling out.

Emily rolled on her back and positioned her legs on either side of my thighs. We both looked at my cock and it was drooling a small stream of pre cum.

"Oh Parker! I'm so sorry." Emily squealed. "Hurry I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Pushing her legs up to my shoulders my cock pulsated in anticipation. I guided my cock to her well lubed anus but it had now closed up. I tried to push back in desperate to unload my balls.

"Fuck me you brute!" Emily's eyes pierced into mine. "I want to see you fuck my ass."

Determined to grant her wish I pressed hard against her puckered hole.

"Oh god that is intense." Emily looked down between us. I could hear Emily take a deep breath just as my cock started to again open her up.

"That's it ..." Emily now looked up at me with loving eyes. "Make me your dirty little girl."

With that her asshole relaxed letting me in. The drama of changing positions delayed my pending climax but only briefly. Upon watching my cock work in and out, along with Emily rubbing her clit, Emily's orgasm preceded mine.

I stood on wobbly legs as Emily watched my cock start to deflate. With a slight contraction of her muscles Emily's asshole pushed my cock free. Looking down at her I knew Emily was not only satisfied but drained.

"Come with me my dirty little girl." I lifted her in my arms.

Emily kissed me as I carried her in the bathroom. We quickly rinsed off in the shower then dried off with fresh towels. Getting back in bed, I was in just sleeping shorts, Emily wore panties and an oversized tee shirt.

We kissed passionately for several minutes then held each other close.

"You ok?" I whispered softly.

"Mmm hm." Emily stretched up and kissed me smiling. "Maybe a bit tender back there right now." She kissed me again.

"Would you do it again?" I asked seriously.

"Probably. But you're so big! I would prefer to make love." Emily looked at me to see my reaction.

"You?" Emily gave me that wicked smile.

"It is pretty intense. But I don't want to hurt you." I explained blushing a bit.

"So we agree I can be your dirty little girl again sometime?" Emily gushed.

"Yes my love, we agree." I pulled Emily tight.

"Thank you Parker." Emily closed her eyes and smiled.

...

I must have dosed off myself when I felt Emily slip out of bed. In the dim light I saw her move quickly to the door separating the bedroom from the living area of the suite.

"She's drunk." I heard Emily mutter.

I rolled out of the bed and stood behind my lover peering through the narrow crack in the door.

"Who is?" I asked nuzzling up behind Emily as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Rose." Emily replied in a disgusted note.

It was now obvious that Rose was a bit unsteady on her feet as Lilly lock the door to the room and pulled Rose into her arms.

"She does too." Rose insisted with slightly slurred speech.

"Rose, I'm telling you mom does not hate you." Lilly now held her at arm's length.

"I don't hate her." Emily whispered a bit too loudly.

She twisted in my arms and wrapped hers around me as well. Just then Lilly looked over at the bedroom door for the source of the sound. Rose in her somewhat inebriated state was oblivious.

I realized as Lilly's gaze met mine, the light from the living room may be reflecting off my eyes. As if by design neither of us dared to move. Lilly looked at Rose and then back at me. I looked down at Emily and back at Lilly.

"Rose ...she doesn't hate you." Lilly spoke louder than needed.

"But she does. Mom still thinks it's my fault you're gay." Rose flailed her arms as Lilly held her steady.

"But we both know that's not true." Lilly looked up at me through the slender opening. "I seduced you first."

"Well then why does she blame me for chasing away all of those guys?" Rose replied.

"Rose we both know you did it to protect me. Besides, Emily chased away a few herself." Lilly caressed Rose's cheek. "Remember, you were the one that found Parker."

Upon hearing this Emily looked up at me and whispered. "Is that true?"

When I nodded that it was Emily turned in my arms to look through the opening.

"I did didn't I?" Rose chirped proudly.

"You did my love." Lilly moved in and kissed Rose.

"Only now she thinks I am going to take you away from him." Rose lamented in another turn of emotions. Lilly now looked at the doorway and searched for my eyes once again. Whether she saw Emily's I'm not sure, but my guess is she did.

"You did tell him you would never leave him?" Lilly looked back at Rose.

"I did." Rose replied enthusiastically.

"So did I Rose." Lilly now looked back in our direction focusing in on Emily's eyes. "Parker knows we will never truly leave him. He's part of us Rose."

Emily pressed back firmly against me and pulled my arms tighter around her body, afraid of what might be said next.

"But he's fucking our mother!" Rose blurted out. "He might still be fucking her as we speak."

Emily gasped loudly bringing Lilly's eyes back to the door.

"Rose..." Lilly reached down and started unbuttoning Rose's blouse. "... we both know I would never be enough for Parker. And you hate penises." Lilly laughed.

"But he's your husband and Emily is in love with him." Rose eagerly slipped off her blouse. "I found him for you."

"No Rose you found him for us." Lilly reached around and unclasped Rose's bra. "So you see Rose, mom doesn't hate you baby. She's blaming you for something that hasn't happened yet, something that never will."

"What's that?" Rose asked nervously.

"That I will take Parker away from her now that she's truly fallen in love." Lilly looked at Emily. "Someday she will realize that we wouldn't do that, and Parker would never allow that."

"Oh I hope you're right." Rose threw herself at Lilly. "Please love me Lilly. Punish me if you want."

"I will love you, but you have been punished enough for one day." Lilly glared at the opening.

Emily tried to escape my grasp but I was prepared.

"Let me go." Emily struggled as the twins embraced.

I held Emily in place even tighter letting her know she was not getting free.

"Let me go you brute." Emily hissed even louder.

Lilly glanced our way briefly but continued to embrace her sister.

"You will be quiet and watch or else." I bent down and whispered in Emily's ear.

"Or else what." She twisted to look up at me and growled back quietly.

"You will miss it." I nodded to the door.

The tenderness of their touch was nothing like Emily had seen. She had watched briefly once before but only when I was present. Rose and Lilly alone was truly something special.

Just watching the way they crooked their necks and brushed against each other sent shivers up my spine. The sounds of wet lips on pressed together was followed by deft fingers undressing each other.

There was no urgency in their world, just reassurances they would always be together. Small delicate hands touched places, hair cascading over their shoulders teased the voyeurs. It was so intoxicating.

Emily pushed back against me pulling my arms around her tight.

"We shouldn't be watching this." Emily's said barely audible.

"But you must, Lilly is doing this just for you." I explained.

"But Rose is drunk." Emily protested.

"It doesn't make any difference the show is still the same."

"You've watched before?" Emily twisted her neck to look at me.

"Only briefly." I admitted.

Emily turned to see Rose fumbling to undress Lilly. Unwilling to help her sister Lilly reached out and tugged gently on the piercing in Rose's tit.

"No fair..." Rose moaned. "...you know what that does to me." Rose herself gripped her other tit.

"I do." Lilly chuckled. "You are just like our mother aren't you? Just think Parker may be caressing hers as we speak?

The quick glance at the door reminded Emily and I we had not been forgotten. Taking my cue I reached one hand under Emily's night shirt and gripped her stiff nipple. A simple moan suggested the move was welcomed.

"Help me Lilly." Rose pleaded yet again. "I need you to love me."

Lilly stepped back and finished unbuttoning her blouse. Rose reached around and fumbled again before removing her bra. Both now topless Rose thrust her chest tight against Lilly's as they locked lips once again.

Lilly wasted no time taking advantage of her sibling and released the clasp on the back of Rose's skirt. Rose instantly pushed the material over her hips and reached for Lilly's but her sister was once again ahead of her.

Panty to panty they stood, legs now intertwined. As before, it was almost like looking at mirror images.

"Hurry..." Rose whimpered.

"Not yet my love we're on our honeymoon." Lilly teased.

Lilly turned her sister to face us at an angle, through strands of auburn hair Rose's eyes were closed, she was lost to all but Lilly. Lilly gripped Rose's breast tugging on her piercing again.

Rose moaned. "You said you weren't going to punish me?" Her nipple was still pulled taunt when Lilly playfully bit her sister's ear lobe. "Please Lilly."

"We should stop." Emily groaned as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger. "This isn't right."

We watched Lilly thrust her hand inside Rose's panties. With my free hand I did the same to Emily. Mother and daughter reacted the same way by opening their legs and inviting our fingers.

"So fucking wet." Lilly informed us.

Emily mirrored Rose's action by thrusting her pussy against my hand. Lilly and I thrusted our fingers deep in or respective lovers, and again they moaned in unison.

With whimpers and moans from both side of the door Emily and I watched Lilly closely.

"Love me Lil, please love me now." Rose squirmed in her sister's arms.

Releasing Rose's piercing and withdrawing her hand from her cunt Lilly again glanced our way. It was clear why she had chosen that spot, any further movement to the furniture would require the door to the bedroom to be opened a bit wider.

Turning back to Rose, Lilly reached out and rolled her panties down her legs. Lilly removed her own and embraced Rose. Emily by now was holding her breath not sure what would come next.

"Love me Lilly." Rose finally replied.

Lilly gladly led Rose to the couch just feet away. Emily now turned in my arms and looked up in despair.

"I need to see this Parker."

I nodded that I understood. Releasing Emily I slowly opened the door wider several inches. We both knew Lilly would know right away. The problem is, should Rose look this way, she would clearly see the door was not closed.

Stepping to the side I felt Emily tugging at my shorts. With an erection hidden inside I almost cried out as the elastic band caught on my cock. Emily's eyes opened wide as she saw the cause of my discomfort but quickly resolved the problem.