1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of my shorts I noticed Emily was now naked too. She looked over at the open door and then back to me. Seeing how big the gap was Emily slowly approached the opening.

I moved in behind Emily and looked as well.

Lying on the couch Lilly straddled Rose facing her feet. Lilly spanked Rose's pussy lightly.

"Open those legs and show me!" Lilly barked. Rose spread wider, Lilly now caressed Rose's pussy, Emily and I heard her moan in response. "Open wide my love."

Rose spread her legs wider still, her shimmering pussy gaped open clearly excited in anticipation. Lilly glanced over at us and smiled seeing the wider opening. Lilly gave us that signature wicked smile, then buried her face in Rose's pussy.

Emily reached back and grabbed my cock.

"Eat me." Emily whispered tugging on my cock. "Please Parker... I need to feel your love."

Just then Lilly looked up her face now coated with passion.

My first thought was to lie on my back and let Emily straddle me but I soon found a better option. I moved the chair from the corner just to the side of the opening. The back and cushion were padded, the slender arms solid wood.

With the back facing the living room Emily seemed pleased with my quick thinking. Kneeling on the padded seat Emily leaned over the back. I wasted no time diving in.

I was greeted much the way Lilly had with a pussy dripping in excitement. I plunged my tongue deep in Emily's cunt and felt her shudder in response. With Rose moaning in the other room I feared Emily would be compelled to do so as well.

Amazingly there was not a peep until I dared to something I knew might change all of that. I licked Emily's clit sending another shiver through her tense body. Licking between the folds of her pussy I passed quickly along her perineum.

Emily knew there and then what I was about to do. Before she could react I stabbed her puffy anus with my tongue.

"Oh Parker!" She hissed with gritted teeth.

I could see over her back to Lilly on the couch. She stopped munching on Rose's pussy but did not look up. I rimmed Emily's ass then stabbed her puckered hole even deeper. The taste of my cum reminded me of what we had done earlier.

"You're a dirty little boy." Emily turned and whispered.

Just then I saw Lilly sit up straight. She turned and glanced our way then looked down at Rose lying on her back. Lilly said something I couldn't hear, then Rose reached up and grabbed Lilly's tits.

Lilly bent down for a prolonged kiss then stood up holding her hand out for Rose.

"What are they doing?" Emily whispered in disappointment.

"Not sure." I responded quietly.

Then as if to answer our question Lilly picked up her skirt and draped it over the arm of the overstuffed couch. At first it made no sense, then we watched as Lilly spread her legs and positioned herself on the edge of the couch arm.

"Love me Rose." Lilly now replied.

Rose moved closer and as she did her hand cupped Lilly's cunt.

"No baby, love me. Show me how much you love me."

"Oh Lilly." With her back to us Rose pressed against Lilly for another passionate kiss.

It started so slow at first Emily missed it but I knew what to look for.

"Are they...fucking?" Emily looked over her shoulder still bent over the back of the chair.

"Scissoring." I corrected her.

"Pussy to pussy?" Emily looked back at her daughters in lust.

"Clit to clit." I chuckled.

"I need you in me now!" Emily twisted to inform me.

The height was not ideal but I knew not to argue. Spreading my legs wide I moved closer behind Emily. Her hand was waiting for me and guided me in her waiting twat. Taking several strokes I finally worked my way deep in Emily's cunt.

"Yes." She finally murmured.

Rose had started out with Lilly slowly but I knew that wouldn't last long. Lilly looked over her sister's shoulder at the open door. I'm not sure if she could see me fucking Emily but I suspected she did. Turning back to her lover she kissed Rose firmly.

"Faster." Emily pleaded not so quietly.

Stroke for stroke I had mirrored Rose as she ground her pussy against Lilly. Just as I was about to shift gears Lilly's hands slipped lower over Rose's back to her perfect ass. Kneading them firmly Rose moaned in reply.

"Lilly!" Rose cried out.

"Say please." Lilly glanced at the door.

"Really?" Rose mewed.

"I told you we're on our honeymoon." Lilly taunted her.

"Please Lilly." Rose moved her chin over Lilly's shoulder.

Lilly spread Rose's ass cheeks giving us a perfect view of her puckered hole. Lilly moved one hand over Rose's ass and fingered her pussy.

"Hurry Lilly!" Rose cried out in anticipation.

"There's no need to hurry my love we have all night." Lilly drug her greasy fingers up and rimmed Rose's asshole.

Pulling her cheeks wide again Lilly showed us Rose's shimming anus. Repeating the process two more times Lilly taunted not only Rose but her mother. Emily desperately tried to fuck me faster but like Lilly I held back.

"Parker what is she going to do?" Emily hissed in frustration.

Before I could answer it was as if Lilly read her mind. With a slender middle finger sufficiently lubricated Lilly pressed it against the tight opening of Rose's ass.

"Oh Lilly..." Rose thrusted back. "...Please don't tease me."

Lilly pulled her finger back and rimmed Rose's puckered hole one more time.

"Fuck my ass." Rose cried out.

Lilly pressed the finger against the waiting hole and slowly pushed in to the first knuckle.

"Parker..." Emily suddenly stopped fucking my cock.

"Rose I need to tell you something." Lilly pushed deeper.

"What." Rose's body shuddered as she thrust her pussy against Lilly's.

"I helped Parker fuck mom in the ass." Lilly blurted out pushing her finger all the way in Rose's ass.

"With his penis?" Rose groaned pushing back against Lilly's finger.

"With his disgusting cock." Lilly laughed closing her eyes.

"Did mom cry?" Rose humped Lilly's pussy as Lilly's finger withdrew.

"She loved it Rose. Just like you do. She loves to have her ass fucked." Lilly's voice started to fade away.

Just then I felt Emily reach between her legs and grip my cock.

"Did you watch him fuck her ass?" Rose whimpered as she mashed her pussy against Lilly hard.

Emily pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed it tight against her asshole.

"I just watched him put it in." Lilly answered. She was all but lost to her own passion as her finger moved quickly in and out of Rose's ass.

"That's so hot! Cum with me Lil. Fuck my ass and cum with me." Rose squealed out loud.

"Put it in! Fuck my ass." Emily now demanded.

I looked up to see if the twins heard the outburst but apparently they were lost in their orgasms.

"Fuck my ass now you brute!" Emily screamed.

I pressed my cock against the swollen tissue of our earlier coupling. Knowing if I delayed any longer I might go soft or Emily might yell again I pushed slowly but firmly. Emily's asshole resisted only briefly before the head popped in to be greeted by my own cum.

"Now fuck me." Emily cried out again.

Coming down from their orgasms the twins were now aware of Emily's cries of passion. Still embracing and Lilly's finger still in Rose's ass, Rose turned and looked our way.

"What was that?" Rose looked at Lilly giggling.

"I'd say our peeping toms are going at it again." Lilly laughed.

"Can we go watch?" Rose wiggled her ass with Lilly's finger still in it.

"No, but you might take a peek when we pass them to take a shower." Lilly said loudly.

I'm not sure if Emily was scared of being caught or so excited from watching the twins but she started to shudder. For myself it was the pure feeling of Emily's ass clutching around my cock desperate to milk my balls one last time.

With Lilly and Rose still embracing Emily cried out softly as her orgasm hit. I on the other hand unleased my passion quietly.

Except for the light coming in from the door the bedroom was dark. I was under the covers of the bed and Emily was in the bathroom when the twins finally walked in. Both were wearing only a knowing smile when Rose rushed over and kissed me.

"Did you really do the nasty?" Rose giggled.

"Good night my love." I replied instead.

"Come on Rose. Parker isn't the type to kiss and tell. Let's go ask mom." Lilly winked at me then held out her hand to Rose.

It wasn't long after they closed the door to the bathroom I heard the distinct sound of squeals and laughter.

...

It was crisp morning in the mountain that day. I left Emily sleeping in the bed as I pulled on my sweat pants. With Rose nestled in Lilly's arms, my wife looked up from the foldout bed. I quietly passed through the living area and closed the door behind me.

Outside a fine mist of fog waited for me. Huffing a bit on the steep grade I made my way back to our suite. The fresh smell of coffee greeted me along with Lilly. With the bed folded back to a couch I scanned the room for Rose and Emily.

With a smug smile Lilly pulled me in for a loving kiss. Stepping in the bedroom I found Emily and Rose sleeping in the same bed. As quietly as we entered Lilly led me back to the living area closing the door behind us.

"I love you Parker." Lilly pulled me tight. "Only you could do this."

"So you think your plan worked?" I challenged my wife.

"For now." Lilly grinned sheepishly.

"Do I need to ask what you have planned next for Emily?"

Lilly stretched up to kiss me.

"Parker my plan has been the same since the minute she seduced you."

I wanted to argue that point, but in retrospect, I had to admit it might be true.

"And that is?" I asked warily.

"To let her spend as much time with you as possible." Lilly kissed me again. "All you need to do is just be you."

...

Emily and I watched as Lilly and Rose climbed into the van taking them to the airport. Just moments before we kissed them both goodbye. For once it was not a tearful departure.

"What would you like to do?" I asked Emily as I held her hand back to the suite.

"Maybe a thrift store or antiques?" Emily suggested.

"Sure." I replied happy not to have to make a decision.

I waited in the living area as Emily changed in the bedroom. When she walked out it was all I could do not to let her see my displeasure.

"Ready?" I asked cheerfully.

Emily was taken by surprise when I didn't react to her outfit. Tilting her head to the side she hesitated making sure I was serious.

"I am." Emily said boldly.

If the reaction in the lobby was any indication it would be a long day. I opened the passenger door to the car and easily knew, besides the fact she was wearing shorts, the color of her panties. As her top billowed out from her chest, even her large hat, did little to hide the length of her nipples, or the fact she wasn't wearing a bra.

Heading down the mountain we passed through several quaint towns. Each and every one seemed to have a place of interest. Emily and I spent the morning visiting several. Of the men we crossed paths with, most were older and accompanying their wives.

Looks of lust from the men, became looks of disgust, as we passed the wife. Occasionally the whispers were loud enough to hear. If Emily heard she never reacted. I myself refrained from any comment, determined to let Emily be herself.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as we walked empty handed from yet another run down building.

Emily looked up under the edge of her broad hat. "What?"

"I'm hungry." I chuckled as she looked at me perplexed.

As the words started to sink in Emily looked at her surroundings and back at me "I could eat."

"Great." I said relieved. Taking her hand we walked down the street to a fast food restaurant.

The pimpled face young man behind the counter seemed less than eager to take the orders of the patrons in front of us. As the burly guy in front of Emily stepped to the side his eyes went directly to Emily's chest.

With her nipples tenting the thin material, even Emily's small tits attracted attention. Counter boy stared as if he had x-ray vision.

"Can I take your order please?" He stammered.

When I placed the order for both of us he seemed disappointed. His eyes went back to Emily as he fumbled in the drawer for change. Even as we stepped aside his eyes followed her progress. We joined the burly guy and he appeared to be trying to look down her top.

Truth be told, if I was him, I would do so myself. I thought of sitting were counter boy could watch Emily but I didn't want him to lose his job. Back in the car Emily looked at me and smiled. I think she liked the fact she was turning on a teenager.

At the next stop I followed Emily down aisles of relics from years past. Emily rarely picked things up preferring to mutter and curse instead. I had watched her shop for flowers and the process was much the same.

You would think a guy that drove his grandmother's old car, and owned a house almost a hundred years old would be into antiques. The fact is they really don't do much for me. Sure I appreciate the history and all, but to pay money and have it sit around collecting dust...well...

"Parker can you get the attendant." Emily stood up from a small table.

I caught a quick glimpse of her perky nipple inside her top and then to her.

"You're as bad as the kid." Emily chastised me.

"I'll get someone to help." I replied sheepishly.

Returning with a middle aged woman Emily pointed to a vase that caught her eye.

"I'm Sandy. How can I help you?" She asked Emily.

"I would like to see that vase." Emily pointed to the table.

Sandy looked at the vase and then at Emily.

"Ok." Sandy replied.

Emily stood impatiently as if she expected something to happen. Sandy looked to me and then back to Emily.

"Em." I touched her shoulder. "You can look at the vase."

"Not here it's too dark. At the counter please." Emily looked at me and then to Sandy.

Sandy still seemed to be unsure what was expected of her.

"Can you please take the vase up to the front counter?" I suggested.

"OH, why yes." Sandy replied happily.

I could see Emily wince as the woman picked it up as if it were a child's toy. Walking behind Emily I could see she was nervously following the woman. Sandy sat the vase down with a thud on a glass counter. I thought Emily was going to faint.

"Is this better?" Sandy turned to ask Emily.

Without replying Emily moved the stunning piece to a heavy cloth covering part of the counter. Touching it only to turn it to the next side, Emily looked closely at the vase studying it's every detail

Sandy moved behind the counter where she was joined by another woman whose interest was piqued.

"It sure is pretty." The other woman gushed.

Pushing her hat back, Emily turned it yet again and bent in for a closer look. Even Sandy and the other woman could not help but see Emily's exposed tits. Sandy looked up at me in disbelief. The other woman turned and walked away.

"How much." Emily looked up still bent over.

"Well let me see." Sandy started to reach for the vase.

"Please don't." Emily warned her.

"But the tag is on the bottom." Sandy explained.

Emily stood up straight and reached out with both hands. As if she was touching one of her prized flowers Emily picked up the vase and turned it for Sandy to see.

"Three fifty." Sandy said proudly.

"We'll take it." Emily answered immediately.

"That is three hundred and fifty dollars." Sandy repeated thinking Emily misunderstood her.

"Do you have a box I can pack it in?" Emily asked Sandy.

"Used boxes and wrapping are free. We have new boxes and shipping supplies right there." Sandy pointed to the end of the counter.

"Parker please pay Sandy." Emily said walking to the new box section.

Emily herself wrapped the vase before putting it in a box. This box was put in a much larger box filled with foam peanuts.

Emily walked the remaining aisles but only the vase made it into the trunk of the car.

"That is a beautiful art deco vase." I admitted as we headed to the next town.

"It was designed by Hans Bolek around 1924." Emily explained. "They normally sell for much higher prices."

(About one thousand dollars more I would later find out.)

Emily purchased another vase later in the day but just because she liked it. Dinner was a repeat of lunch except we went to a restaurant where we were waited on. While returning from the men's room I observed our female server near the soda machine. Discreetly she pointed out Emily to another employee, then they had a laugh at her expense. Still I said nothing.

Joining Emily in bed we cuddled up and talked about the day. Thursday morning I went jogging while Emily slept. When I entered the bedroom from the shower Emily was getting dressed for the day.

Again I held my tongue as this middle aged thing of beauty dressed. With equal part bag lady and floosy Emily placed the hat from yesterday on her head. As she maneuvered into the passenger seat I became concerned she wasn't wearing panties.

Looking down her top was no longer an issue. The stretchy band of material looked as if it were painted on. Since her areolas were not visible, I still said nothing. Should we encounter rain, that may change quickly.

Today we headed to a theme park about two hours away. It was a warm sunny day and when we arrived the park was already wall to wall people. With so many teenagers and young adult girls wearing bikinis under their clothes I thought Emily's attire would draw far less attention.

I was wrong, well not completely, but there were times. I won't bore you with a day's worth of details except to say all men are dogs. One in particular stood out.

Emily and I had enjoyed several rides. Emily especially likes roller coasters, fortunately I do too. On one particular ride four people sat facing forward, four more would face backwards. The ride shot you up the track and over several humps that would take you off the seat.

At the end it would shoot you back the way you came with the passenger view now reversed. I had a feeling the guy across from us had no manners. The fact that he blatantly ogled Emily didn't even seem to affect his wife.

When the ride came to the end I purposely waited for the two seats to clear before I helped Emily stand to disembark. As luck would have it the perv hung back so he was in front of Emily.

As he stepped out he turned. "Those are some damn nice titties."

"John are you coming?" His wife yelled before I could respond.

"Yes dear." John replied. Then he turned back to Emily and me. "Bet that pussy is nice and tight too."

John then hurriedly jumped up on the platform and scurried away before I could move past Emily. It didn't ruin the day but the thought of what he said seemed to affect me more than I expected.

With the long ride back to the lodge I wasn't surprised when Emily lifted the armrests and rested her head on my lap. It was a lot of walking and excitement, I guessed she was just tired.

...

Maybe I was becoming accustom to the altitude but my morning run Friday seemed to be easier than earlier in the week. Entering the room I was surprised to see Emily waiting for me dressed and standing beside our luggage.

"I want you to take me home." Emily looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

I had paid for the room through Sunday but I had a feeling that was immaterial at this point.

"Ok, can I at least take a shower and change?" I asked softly.

"You aren't even going to ask why?" Emily started crying.

"If you want to go home, we're going home." I assured her.

Still crying Emily pointed to the bedroom. I hesitated a minute and decided it would be best to do as she wished. My suitcase was open and fresh clothes were on the bed when I came out of the bathroom. I dressed and closed the suitcase.