All Comments on '10.55 Ch. 01'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
Makings of a good story

Eve is going to have to allow her son to draw more of her - perhaps even posing for him. And Frank will become a non-entity. I can almost see that coming. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice start

but from reading your previous works, I'm sure there's going to be some humiliation of Eve involved, probably in dealings with her husband's new girlfriend. I'll just brace myself. Thanks for the entertainment.

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
Next chapter,please

I am looking forward to this relationship between Eve and her son increasing in passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's hot

Get rid of Frank.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
So far it's been a sad story

She needs a real man in her life, and if she would only let her son take charge of her she would feel a lot better. I would like to see for her to become submissive to her son, to the point that he dresses her every morning in what he wants her to look like,getting her to let her hair grow long, and wear sexy clothes. Her son decides everything for her. He fills her pussy with his young fertile sperm, and she becomes content being his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A DRAWING TURN YOU ON

GREAT STORY VERY EXCITING AND MOST EXCELLENT WRITING

NOW FOR THE NEXT PART.

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
A complicated tale

The little details make this story real and believable. The tug-of-war between the mother and her ex, her disrespect for her meek boyfriend, and the intensity of the artist son. Great work, SilviaG. Thanks! There's resonance here.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
An Emotional Horror Story Billed as Fantasy

This story got under my skin because the mom acted a lot like mine after the divorce except I was seven at the time.

It may sound hot to have your mom being all emotionally seductive with you, naked and flirty and confiding all of your dad's faults to you, but I was a first-grader and his bloody spitting image, so imagine what THAT did to my libido.

I'm still straight as far as being attracted to women, but what should be loving is a cold mistrust and anger that shuts me down for anything but purely sexual encounters, scorched earth from her crossing those boundaries.

So pardon the bitterness over depiction of this happening ten years later with different characters.

I must compliment your faithful rendering of her misanthropy and self-hating sluttiness, and how parents get into a bidding war for their kid's attention post-divorce. All that felt real, though I don't see the son getting away from this emotionally whole, since mom's too immature and self-absorbed to competently evaluate the consequences of her actions. Plus, since she's damaged goods and survived, what's a few new scars between mom and son?

PS, I get off intensely to a fantasy re: mutually loving relationship between a mother and son, but this ain't a love story.

It's the mom's hatred of men and herself and using her son as both balm and weapon, and sonny's just beginning to feel the anger and sense of injustice about that.

Clare_Ca_2Clare_Ca_2over 14 years ago
The Terror Of Charybdis.

Wow…! All fiction, of course, has its roots, somewhere, entangled in reality. A lot of times though, the written account of a set of events, structured and ordered in a framework called – a story – is slightly embellished, or polished to a point that allows the reader, and possibly the author, to maintain an emotional distance from the content of the material, but here, the story inexorably draws one deep into its dark, lurid center, like a ship caught in the tug of a massive whirlpool. At first, the allure to read-on is imperceptible, but by the time one realizes that they are in the grip of Charybdis itself, it is too late to pull out, and one stands helpless on deck, slowly encircling the spinning vortex, until toward the end, the gaping black hole, thundering, and raging, swallows its prey, as all hands fall screaming into the monster’s gut.

Hitchcock did this with his films. I could feel the grey of the clouds; smell the musky cedar of the underwear drawer; I saw the steam rising in the damp night's air as Eve puked in the dustbin…

I was clicking the prompts for more… Bravo!

Clare_Ca_2Clare_Ca_2over 14 years ago
The Terror Of Charybdis.

Wow…! All fiction, of course, has its roots, somewhere, entangled in reality. A lot of times though, the written account of a set of events, structured and ordered in a framework called – a story – is slightly embellished, or polished to a point that allows the reader, and possibly the author, to maintain an emotional distance from the content of the material, but here, the story inexorably draws one deep into its dark, lurid center, like a ship caught in the tug of a massive whirlpool. At first, the allure to read-on is imperceptible, but by the time one realizes that they are in the grip of Charybdis itself, it is too late to pull out, and one stands helpless on deck, slowly encircling the spinning vortex, until toward the end, the gaping black hole, thundering, and raging, swallows its prey, as all hands fall screaming into the monster’s gut.

Hitchcock did this with his films. I could feel the grey of the clouds; smell the musky cedar of the underwear drawer; I saw the steam rising in the damp night's air as Eve puked in the dustbin…

I was clicking the prompts for more… Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic story

fantastic story. cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
how about....

....frank turns out to be the twisted offspring of co-molesters and barges in on mom and the boy one fine morning.....pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more !!!

please bring up part 2 soon !!! and yes , get rid of Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great sensual experience for the readers

Keep it up Sylvia, I have loved all of your stories, and think you are a very tallented writer of erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great work!

This is a really hot story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

Loved the story. Will read the other chapters soon. Hope they are even hotter!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Good

Great ending and decent intro. Moving on to the second one to see how it all turns out. Its sentimental and touching and I hope it stays that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyable

It's a good read but you use the words bloody and tart wayyyyy to much it takes away the interest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
jerk me off

If I didn't cum before reading this, I don't think I would cum after. this was too British.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
getting in her pants

great story love it so very exciting and horny. cant wait to read the next part or parts. such a real turn on. both the writing and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am here mum

Cum see me soon ;) xx

LoveMyMum

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most intriguing beginning...

looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ooooooooooooooo!

Delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stunning

SylviaG, darling, THIS was a great story. An Eve a little messy, an Adam with snake eyes, i hope Cain and Abel will be next...I belive you just make a new fan. Well done, keep that way...G.M.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago

That's the problem with kids these days, no respect!!! And then they come here and read this crap.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 6 years ago
I wrote you several years ago in response to this or another of your stories.

If I remember correctly you lived in London (or somewhere in England). I have read this story and the next episode several times, enjoyed reading them. Thanks for writing.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I WISH YOU WERE STILL WRITING! 5 STAR

BEING A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR I'D LIKE FOR YOU TO KNOW I THINK YOU HAVE A TALENT FOR WRITING. I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING IN ALMOST 5 YEARS, IN HOPES YOU MAY ONE DAY COME BACK AND READ SOME COMMENTS AS TO HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOUR WRITING. I CAN LOAD THIS RIGHT INTO TEXTALOUD AND IT'S PERFECT. WISH YOU WERE WRITING AGAIN! THANK YOU

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Delicious!!

So sad to hear you haven't been posting anything new BUT you do have a lot of stories on you're list that have me 'craving' to read thou..... THANK YOUfor that,especially the 10:55 series which is my favorite bar none :)

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 5 years ago
Very nice

After reading 10.55 Chapter 1 I obviously read chapters 2 and 3. You have a very nice style and your English grammar is refreshingly good (no offence) but you must know yourself some writers either can't string a proper sentence together or can't spell, or both. That said, I now applaud your story. It was very sexy, a 'page turner' as they say. I've added you as one of my favourite authors as I look forward to reading more of your work. Obviously you've written in the style of a fellow Brit - as I'm sure you are. I close with good wishes and fond regards from south London.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY NICE ^*!^*!

Looking forward to 10.55 ch. 02: and ch. 03: ,nicely writing good read....THANKS

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

I couldn't get past the first half page and the bitchy mom.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Nah ..Did nothing for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous