10.55 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

I sucked him and bobbed my head up and down. His little grunts told me I was doing all the right things. I fed my trembling fingers into my panties and touched my wet pussy, just like in the drawings.

Once again he pulled me to him. His thighs started trembling and he grunted hard through his nose. He held my head tighter, and then I swallowed the spunk as it flooded my mouth. I sucked and swallowed for all I was worth. I still choked, I still gagged, and I still wanted more!

"Oh that was awesome," Adam panted, as he stumbled back a little.

Guilt has a funny way of turning up out of the blue. There it was tapping my shoulder and asking me, what I was doing with my 18 year old son? I yanked my hand out of my panties hopefully before Adam noticed. I jumped up and looked down at the floor, and there they were looking up at me, those damn drawings!

I felt Adam take a step towards me. I held up my hand stopping him.

"That never happens again, and don't ever think of touching me or, or trying that again. I'm going for a shower."

I move to the door and turned to him, and then added, "I feel dirty."

When I went back into my bedroom I stopped. I just stared at the drawings that lay on the floor, just two pieces of paper that had caused so much trouble. They lay there taunting me. I picked them up and went to rip them in half. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, or rather the reflection of the drawing. There I was on the couch with my hand in my panties and those fingers around my neck. How can two stupid drawings have such a hold over me? They were daring me to rip them up, I couldn't I just couldn't bring myself to destroy them. This time they had won. I slipped them in my underwear drawer face down. Out of sight out of mind I told myself. But two hours later I was still thinking of them up in my bedroom, as I stood ironing.

I went for a walk that afternoon, a long walk down by the river. I thought of things that I hadn't remembered for years. I started talking in my head to my dead mother. I used to think dead people looked down from above, watching over us. That thought brought tears to my eyes. Mum would kill me for what I had done with her grandson.

"Why didn't you stop me?" I yelled up at the grey clouds.

My sudden outburst caused this old man to jump, and his stupid little dog to start barking.

"Are you all....."

"Yes bloody fine, never felt better," I snapped at him, and then I hurried on.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

I twisted away from Frank.

"Things just got on top of me I guess. Do you, love me?"

"Well, yeah. But what things got on top of you?" Frank asked.

Well yeah, was that all I was worth? Do you love me? Well, yeah. What sort of a response was that! I wanted to ask him that but it was better kept in my head.

I shook my head and left a rather stunned boyfriend to close the front door.

"Eve, what's wrong, is your period hurting you bad again?"

That was Frank's response anytime I was annoyed. Anyway I couldn't tell him the truth, could I? So, I just nodded.

My period had come to my rescue once before, under similar circumstances. I hated myself then as much as I hated myself now. Frank was supposed to come and get me at 1 am from a nightclub. At midnight I phoned him.

"Hi honey it's me. I'm going to spend the night at Jessica's. I'll get a taxi in the morning."

I moved back into the alley as this guy lifted my tight black skirt up round my waist. I was trembling and gasping as his fingers groped my ass and pussy through my tiny panties, and black tights. His young lips kissed my neck and I turned my head forcing my tongue into his mouth. I closed my phone and fumbled for the button to switch it off. This guy had asked me to dance and I just couldn't resist that sweet smile. As soon as we got to the dance floor he was all over me. I kept pushing his hands away but he was like a bloody octopus.

"So are you really 18?" I asked, as I sunk to my knees in the alley.

"18 and 4 months," he said with a grin, as I pulled down his zip.

"Oh god," I purred with delight.

I started sucking on his cock, after missing my target the first time due to the booze.

"Jessica said we could go back with you two. So, have you really got a boyfriend?"

I looked up into his eyes, smiled, and then gave him a drunken nod. I went back to sucking his cock, as he panted and groaned. I could feel my knees in a wet puddle, but I guess it didn't really matter to him, or me.

I felt his hand grip my hair and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He pulled me to my shaking feet and bent me over a dustbin. I cursed as he ripped my tights to get at my wet pussy. That was when I started to puke. He must have heard me because he pulled off, cursing under his breath.

"Go get Jess," I slurred.

She got me back to her flat and put me to bed. The next morning I had a head that hurt like a rhino's after butting those safari jeeps. I got my clothes together and stumbled out of the Jessica's flat, tripping over her and several guys that lay sleeping all tangled together.

I made it home around 7 am. Frank was asleep on the couch. I looked at the state I was in and decided to get to the shower quick.

I got out of the shower and went to bed. There stood Frank with a sleepy look in his eye.

"I fell asleep on the couch. Are you okay, you don't look very good?" he asked with a yawn.

"My, um, period started, it hurts," I mumbled.

"My ex used to have bad periods too."

"Oh, really," I mumbled, as I climbed into bed.

That was all I wanted, him going on about his bloody ex while I had a hangover that threatened to blow my head wide open!

Frank was nice, but hell, he just wouldn't shut up about his ex and his mum. We had only been dating two weeks, and then he couldn't really decide if he wanted a relationship or not. That was part of the reason I ended up with the guy in the alley. Call it cheating if you want, but Frank hadn't slept with me, and I mean sleep with me. We had sex twice, but he was a little quiet and shy. That was why he slept on the sofa when I was out. He wouldn't sleep in my bed, well not yet. Still, I had his bloody mother to thank for that. She insisted even after the divorce that he should try to get back with his ex.

So, here I was again, pretending to have a period just to stop him asking questions, and now I had gone back to bed on my boyfriend's insistence. I lay there for a few minutes and Frank brought me up a cup of tea.

"I thought I'd go and see mum while you have a sleep," he said, as he kissed my cheek.

I heard Frank go into Adam's room and tell him to be quiet. As Frank's car pulled away my bedroom door slowly opened. I pulled myself up and sat back against the headboard. I grabbed the quilt up to my neck, fearing my son wanted a repeat of last night. Adam appeared round the door.

"What do you want?" I asked a little warily.

He placed a drawing on the bed.

"One last drawing of you, and then you can destroy it with the rest."

He waited and smiled down at me, as I slowly picked the drawing up.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12