2008 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang six times today. Once it was Liz. Once it was Beth and the other four were Emily. I didn't answer Emily's calls. I listened to them on the machine, but I didn't answer."

"And?" I asked.

"She wants to talk to me. In the last call she said she had some questions for me."

"If you call her, do you want us close at hand for support?"

She nodded and said, "If you all could be touching me, holding me while I talk to her, it would help."

"After dinner I'll sit in my chair, you'll be in my lap with Beth on one side and Liz on the other. We'll put the phone on speaker. We can do this. We are a family, created in love."

After dinner that was exactly what we did.

The phone at Brad and Emily's home rang four times before Brad answered. I said, "Brad, Elissa wants to return Emily's calls from today. Is this a good time?"

"About as good as it's likely to get. I'll call her."

A few seconds passed and Emily came on the line. "Momma, I tried to call you!" Her tone gave away that she had been crying and she was angry, accusing and hurt.

"I know you did. I listened to your messages. In the last message you said you had questions you needed to ask me. Ok, ask." Elissa held her voice neutral and calm.

"This is so hard. I don't want to ask, but I need to know: have you ever made love with a woman before you met Liz and Beth?"

"E" didn't hesitate, "Yes."

"Did Daddy know about it?"

"One of the women I loved was his sister. He was in the bed with us. After you were born we stopped a lot of our play, and became more secretive about all our play."

"But, we went to church!"

"Remember Reverend Newman and his wife, Patti? They were our lovers. We didn't see a conflict between believing in God and loving each other."

"Oh."

"You have been really upset now for days. Are those the only questions you have for me?" She squeezed Beth's hand and Liz held her naked breast.

"No. Isn't it disrespecting Daddy's memory for you to be fucking Pete?"

"No. Your daddy and I talked about after. He knew he was dying and he wanted me to go on loving. He pointed me towards a couple of me and at Reverend Newman and his wife. I think he'd be pleased at how I'm loved."

"Oh."

"More?" "E" asked.

"What if Brad wants to love someone else, like Pete does?"

"He already does. He doesn't express it to them because he has an agreement with you. He agreed to monogamy so he could fully love you. It's an unnatural thing for men. As unnatural as asking a woman who just gave birth to triplets to only love one of them. He works hard every day to express his love fully with just you."

"Are you just saying that?"

"No. Pete loves all three of us. I'm also sure he loves you and his brother too. He loves Alison at work and his secretary too. Loving all of us is good for each of us."

There was a long pause. Finally Emily said, "I have to get off the phone. I have a lot of thinking to do."

"Loving Brad, appreciating Brad are much more important than just about anything right now."

"Yes, Momma."

"Emily, we all love you. Want some advice?"

"I think so, yes."

"Take off your clothes and express you love and appreciation for Brad. Call me tomorrow. I'll answer." She didn't wait for a response, she jut hit the button and ended the call.

"I think that went well." I said. "Now, get to the playroom!" They squealed and flew from the room.

Inside the room I stopped them at the first set of shelves. I picked up three ball gags and gave them to them. Each gagged their sister. I moved them farter into the room and they found a basket filled with multi-colored clothespins.

"This is a challenge and a learning experience. Each color denotes a different strength pin. Any pin you pick must be used. "E" pick a pin, please."

She picked a yellow one. I said, "You can attach it to either Liz or Beth or you can hand it to me and I will attach it to you."

She thought about it for a few seconds and handed the pin to me. I pinched it open and pinched the soft flesh of her areola, attaching the pin there. I slowly released it. Her body shuddered and she said, "Thank you, Master." Her eyes filled with tears that did not fall.

"Beth." I said. She picked green and handed it to me, without hesitation.

As I had with "E" I attached the pin on her areola. She had tears flow and panic showed on her face. I knew the green to be the strongest of the five colors.

I looked at Liz and said her name. She picked black. The weakest color. I attached it to her areola and she hardly reacted at all.

I was back to "E". She picked black. She had paid attention to Liz's reaction. I pinned black to the same areola. She winced but nothing more. We continued the game until each of them had all five colors on each breast. I went to the stereo and got music ready. I said, "When the music comes on you will dance. I will stop the music when a pin comes off. Whatever color that pin is will be removed from each of you." I turned on an old recording of the Pointer Sisters singing "Jump!"

It took five jumps before the first pin came loose. It was blue and came from Beth's right breast. I said, "Beth, remove all the blue pins and put them in the basket."

She reached for a blue one on Liz and removed it suddenly. Liz moaned. The second one she removed slowly. Liz moaned again. She removed both blues from "E" at the same time, and slowly." The blood rushing back into her sensitive tissues got "E" to moan and bend forward.

I touched the stereo button and the music resumed. Four more jumps and a black flew from "E". The torture continued until a green finally came off. It came off "E". I picked it up and had her come stand in front of me. I helped her spread her legs and I reapplied the pin to her pussy lip. I reached up and unpinned the other green from her breast, attaching it to her other pussy lip. She had to remove the other green pins and reattach them to her sisters.

I said, "I'm very proud of you. Now, please lie on your backs, legs up and spread."

I uncoiled the hose from the sink and turned on the water. I regulated the temperature and the directed the flow directly against Beth's open cunt. The stream landed directly on and around her clitoris, from about six feet away.

The longer I left it in place the more obvious her arousal. When she asked if she could cum, I moved to "E". I aimed at her clit but used my thumb to vary the stream and I noticed her arousal progressed more quickly.

When she asked to cum I moved to Liz and said, "Cum if you can." The water sprayed and she held her legs open wide. I moved closer and the stream pushed against her clit.

"Beth, "E" suck on her tits! Suck hard!" They did. Her back arched and she screamed taken by her orgasm. "Release her." I said and they did. I directed the stream towards the drain and waited for her to calm down. When she said, "Thank you Master. That was incredible." I told her to start sucking on Beth's tits.

"E" looked at me, waiting for her instructions. Beth was on her back, legs spread, water directed against her open cunt. I said, "Straddle Beth. Put your cunt just above hers. Pinch her other tit and cum as soon as you can."

Their pubic bones touched. "E" pinched the tit Liz wasn't sucking on. Pinched, twisted and pulled. I moved closer, aiming the hose from beside them and down. I could see both women starting to shake.

"Liz, go to the sink, please." She broke the lip lock on Beth's tit and ran to the sink.

I kept flicking the stream between their cunts. Beth's back arched. I knew it was time.

"Shut off the hot water." I said. Three seconds later the stream of cold water struck Beth's cunt and splashed up to "E". They both screamed and thrashed in orgasm and shock.

I moved the stream away and said, "Shut off the water, please." Liz shut it off.

I gathered dry towels and wrapped all three in them. When they had calmed I had them sit together on our bed in the bedroom and I left the room, having given them the instruction to discuss their adventure in the new playroom.

I listened from my office.

"I love the new playroom!" Liz said.

"Me too!" "E" added, "I missed the cold water. It looked so powerful when you both came like that."

"My pussy exploded! I was so focused on my orgasm I didn't hear him tell you to shut off the hot water! The cold hit and it was like electricity! I think I passed out for a second." Beth said. Beth and "E" were still not totally calmed down. I could hear their breathing and knew they were still hot, still wet.

As they sat on the bed I came back into the bedroom with lotion. I massaged their feet and legs up to their knees. They relaxed and Beth fell asleep. One at a time I folded them into bed, covered them and shut off the lights. I slept on the couch, alone for the first time in memory.

I heard from Brad every day. Emily was fucking his brains out every night, cooking his favorite foods and telling him she loved him three or four times a day. She stopped mentioning Momma.

December kept getting older, day-by-day. On the twentieth I called Brad at work and opened the conversation with, "I have the big gift we got for the two of you for Christmas. When I wrap it, do I put to Brad and Emily on the package or to Brad and get something else for Emily?"

"We may not be married next week. I hope what you got is something I can use without her." He sounded pissed. Very pissed.

"Whoa! Aren't you getting your brains screwed out? Isn't Emily being the perfect little wife?"

"It was a trick! Last night she sucked me off when we went to bed. She said it was because her period started. Then, after she swallowed she said, "I want you to help me get Momma back."

"Damn! I almost thought she had given up on that."

"She has a plan. She wants me to help her get her Momma over to our house without the three of you. She's convinced she can undo what you've done to her."

"Thanks for the heads up. I have a plan too, I just thought of it. I'll have "E" call Emily and invite herself to dinner, tonight. It will be an interesting evening for Emily and even more interesting for you. Emily still believes her Mom is the fantasy Mom she used to have. That ends tonight."

"What should I do?"

"E" is going to tell her the truth. Your role is to believe her, accept her and love her no matter what her past. If she cries, get her some tissues. If her story touches you, let it."

"This is going to help?"

"This needs to come to resolution, one way or another. Yes?"

"Yes! I can't keep living on this rollercoaster."

"Then, yes, this will help. And, if she chooses the marriage is over, she leaves, not you. You've paid all the bills, if she wants out she finds the door."

"She has no where to go."

"She's been doing everything she knows you like, but not because she loves you. She's done it all to manipulate you. I know that. You know that. When it hits her in the face, maybe she'll start appreciating the husband she has, the family she has and the love she's offered. "

"God, I hope so. I don't want to lose her."

"She's at a crossroads. Her car. She's behind the wheel. You can stand on the curb and call out instructions forever, but only she can choose the road she travels."

"Ok. I'll get a flak vest and go home for dinner."

I called "E", described the conversation with Brad and asked her to call Emily and invite herself to dinner. "Tell her you want to spend some time with her and Brad. Tell her things still feel uncomfortable between you and her. Ask if you can come for dinner, even cook if she wants. Offer to make something you know she likes."

"What do I do when I get there?"

"You be gracious and loving. Walk through the door and hug both of them. Help with dinner; compliment whatever can be complimented, honestly. And, after dinner tell Emily about your romantic life history. How you met and bedded her Dad, the parties, the sexual friendships, the experiments and how they helped the two of you to deepen your love. Tell her about the decisions the two of you made about how to raise her, what sacrifices you made for her. Explain what you needed and weren't getting living in a condo alone."

"And then tell her what I found here? Tell my own daughter about finding the love I crave, here with the three of you?"

"Yes, but do not tell her about craving pain. The pain is the most private part of this relationship. I'm not ashamed of it; I'm honored by the trust. Learning of the need for pain may explode any possibility of the family coming together. It may scare her so far away we all lose her."

"The pain is frosting. I'll describe the cake, Master."

"Call me back after you talk to her. I'll take care of dinner at our house."

"Pizza, again?" She laughed. I couldn't remember the last time we'd eaten pizza.

"Call me." I hung up.

Half an hour later she called back. Dinner was set. Emily wanted her to help make something special so wanted her to come over at about four. She agreed. Ten more minutes and Brad called.

"Emily called me and thanked me for doing whatever I did to help get her Momma over for dinner. I told her I didn't do anything. I didn't even speak to her Momma."

"Just remember, no matter what you hear, you love and accept Elissa."

"I don't think there's anything she could say that would stop me from loving her. She's a really great lady and it's hurt to see her as sad as she was after her husband died."

"Hold that thought." My other line rang. I ended the call with Brad and took a business call.

At five Beth and I drove home. When we pulled into the driveway I honked and Liz came out the back door. From the window I said, "Get shoes, we're going to dinner, Honey."

She dashed back inside and carried her shoes to the truck. I got out, helped her inside and we left home, headed for a nice restaurant. The Cheesecake Factory had tables overlooking the marina and even though it was just a few days before Christmas it was warm outside. We ate outside. Their radiant heaters did a good job and nether Liz or Beth were cold. I explained where "E" was and why.

Twice during our meal I reassured them that all would be well. Elissa had been dancing with Emily all her life. I trusted her completely.

It was almost eight when we got home. Elissa's car was absent. We discovered the pads had been delivered and Elissa had unwrapped them and put them on the floor of the playroom. We checked them out and the three of us stretched out on them, discovering they were actually quite comfortable. I would have recommended we sleep on them, except we didn't have the mattress covers, sheets or blankets yet.

We played a little on the pads. Affection, fondling, kisses and gentle stimulation were the plan. I loved watching them sixty-nine next to me and I loved adding little touches, kisses and other stimulation to their loving. When they had both cum twice I snuggled them and we talked a little more.

On impulse I asked, "How often do you shave?"

Liz answered, "I almost never shave my own pussy. Pits and legs I do every day. Beth shaves my pussy, usually every other day."

Beth said, "That's true for me, too. I like shaving her pussy. I like how it looks when I get it all smooth." She paused and added, "I like how she smells, too."

"You don't cum when you do it, do you?"

"No, Master. We only cum when you say to." Liz answered.

"Ok. Have you finished Christmas shopping?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." They answered as if they had one voice.

"You may not be able to give Emily her gifts. She may be leaving the family. "E" is telling her about her sexual history tonight. The illusion she had about Momma being a saint is being dealt a fatal blow, I'm afraid."

"What shall we do when Elissa gets home?"

"Be prepared to hold her, love her, care for her. If Emily rejects her Momma, Elissa will be devastated. She'll need all our love just to hold herself together."

At that moment I heard a car door close. I said, "Elissa's home." We got up and met her in the kitchen. One look and we saw she had been crying. When she saw us she sobbed and we enfolded her in our arms. We got her undressed and from the kitchen to the bed accompanied with kisses and loving touches. When she lay on the bed she spread her legs and non-verbally invited me between them. Beth lie on her right side, Liz on her left with me between her legs.

"Elissa, you don't need to speak, unless you need to. We love you and we're here for you." I said. I kissed her lips, softly.

Beth kissed her breast. Liz kissed her other breast. Our hands held her. She cried for a while and finally we felt her relax.

She spoke softly, "Emily was manipulating me from the moment I arrived. I know she knows how to make that dinner, but she kept asking for help, guidance along the way. It was like she was twelve again, asking Momma to teach her. When Brad came home she almost ignored him. He helped set the table, carried the big platter to the table and never got a thank you or even a hello kiss from Emily."

She paused. We stayed quiet.

"When we finished eating I said, "I came here because there are misconceptions you have that need to be corrected." She wanted to stop me. She told me she didn't care about the past, she wanted me back in her life and was willing to do anything to get me back.

I asked if that meant she was willing to accept I was a slut. She said I couldn't be a slut. I asked, do you think I was a virgin when I married your Daddy?" She said yes. I laughed. I told her about the first time I had sex, when I was fourteen. I told her how I practiced on my cousin so I'd be good at sucking cock. I admitted to her that I let Tom Culver have my ass on his sixteenth birthday. I went through my whole history with her!"

She paused again, sobbed a few times and continued, "I told her about the great life her daddy and I had and that monogamy wasn't part of it. I told her how alone I felt when he died, how I thought about dying, too. She told me I was never alone, she was always there." Another pause.

"I told her what I craved was a man fucking me the way only a man who loves you can fuck. I told her how I had dated a couple of me after her Daddy died, looking for that physical love and they didn't give it to me. I told her I also craved the touch of a woman, a woman who loves me. I told her about the disasters I'd had looking for a woman who would love me." She took a deep breath and said, "Then I told her about meeting the three of you and how easily I slipped into feeling and knowing I was already loved, accepted and needed. Emily cried, sobbed and completely broke down. I held her. Brad held her and we let her cry. After a while she said, "Momma, I think you should go."

She cried and we comforted her. She cried herself to sleep. Beth, Liz and I cried too. Her daughter had rejected Elissa. She had told her the truth and given up all the sexual secrets of her life only to be rejected. I felt helpless. I had her bare herself and now she was devastated.

I fell asleep on top of Elissa. When I woke it was completely dark in our bedroom. It wasn't morning. Then I knew why I woke up. Someone was knocking on our door!

As quickly as I could I grabbed a robe and headed for the door. I flipped on the porch light and saw Emily standing on the porch. Her hair was a mess, her eyes swollen and she was wearing a robe. I opened the door. "Come in." I said.

"I have to apologize!" She said as she walked passed me. I saw the clock. It read 1:22am. She headed for our bedroom. I realized all three women were in the bed, naked and probably at least partially uncovered. I raced after her, but too late.

She rushed into the bedroom and landed on the bed, waking all three women. Fortunately she hadn't turned on the bedroom light. She said, "Momma, I'm so sorry! I didn't know! I wanted you to be the Momma I had when I was little and even when I was little you weren't her. You were, you are, a real woman. Please forgive me." She looked and even in the dim light saw her Momma in bed naked with two other naked women. She said, "Beth, Liz I apologize to you, too. I made you bad, nasty women who wanted to corrupt my Momma! You're loving gentle women. Please, forgive me." All four women hugged and cried together. Whispered and spoken words of loving, acceptance and joy were said. I went back out to the living room, intending to shut the front door when I saw Brad sitting in the car.