2008 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Beth was trembling as she watched Liz. Liz's eyes watched us and I saw both fear and excitement in her eyes as well.

I took off the pajama bottoms I had worn after we got up and stood in front of Liz. Her mouth was open, held open. I saw that the harness had handholds on it so I could hold her head firmly as I fucked her face. I held the handholds and slid my cock into her mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of my shaft. She couldn't do anything except whatever I wanted to do to her. In our months together I had never made her helpless before. When I didn't want her to move I'd just told her not to move. The power dynamic was very different now. Before she had a choice. The choice was gone.

I pushed in deeper and her eyes looked up at me. She couldn't even speak. I realized I had taken away her ability to have a safe word.

"Beth, see if she can hold a ball, please." Even with the leather bag on her hand she could hold the ball with the bell inside it.

"Liz, Honey, the ball is your safe word. You're doing well. I'm going to face fuck you and cum into your throat. Then, if you swallow everything I give you, Brad's going to fuck you."

I used her to masturbate my cock. Sometimes she gagged and saliva ran from her mouth as I stroked in and out, but we didn't stop. When I unloaded in her mouth I had pushed in deep and most of what I gave her ran down her throat. I pulled out and she made noises like she tried to talk.

Brad and I leaned her back until she was on her back and Brad held her knees and slowly penetrated her. Then he stroked in and out at whatever pace he wanted. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and got his cock into her open mouth. We watched spurt after spurt shoot into her open mouth.

Brad pulled back and went to the bathroom to clean up. Beth and I untied Liz and removed the harness. Liz was pretty limp, exhausted.

I said, "Liz, I'm going to suck on your clit. Do not cum until I pinch you."

She was limp when my mouth found her clit. When I sucked she responded. Soon she was trembling and twisting at once wanting the orgasm that was coming and wanting to hold it off until I gave permission.

She cried out in frustration and I felt spurts cumming from her. She was going to lose control and cum without permission. I pinched the skin of her inner thigh and she screamed! She screamed and cried out, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Beth cleaned up the mess as we went to the shower. Liz was weak and I held onto her as we showered. I learned that being forced to be helpless was a powerful stimulant for Liz. Thoughts of throwing any of the toys away were dismissed.

At dinner each woman was able to talk about sexuality as long as they talked about someone else of about "Some women." They couldn't talk about their wants, desires or responses, personally.

We watched a movie that evening and snuggled on the couches and recliner with snacks and blankets. We flipped to the channel to see the New Year arrive in New York, then just before midnight in L.A. Brad said, "Naked hug!" We all stood in the middle of the family room naked and hugging. The voice on the TV counted down the last minute of 2008. I had an arm around Elissa, and arm around Beth and Liz stood in front of me holding my cock and balls in her hand as she kissed Emily and Brad who were holding and touching Elissa and Liz.

I was missing Kaye and loving my family as the man on TV said, "Happy New Year!"

There are loose ends that haven't been tied up or reached resolution, but the year ended anyway. Does the story go on? Will there be a story called "2009"? I don't honestly know. Convince me.