2008 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't hesitate.

"Emily, Are you moist, wet or dripping?" I asked.

"Dripping."

"There are towels on that table." I pointed. "Get one." She got up and got a towel. She came back but didn't sit.

"Emily, the floor where you were sitting is wet. If you put the towel down there then the towel will be wet. I think it would be best if you sucked up as much of your juices as you can before you put the towel down."

She got down on her knees and bent her face to the floor. She became a human vacuum and sucked the juices off the floor. I waited a minute and said, "Please stop, and let me see how well you did."

She moved aside and I said, "Excellent. Put the towel down and sit on the towel."

"Brad, what are you thinking?"

"I don't even know her! She just showed us her ass and pussy! She sucked her one cum off the floor! This is not my wife!"

"You're wrong. This is the authentic Emily. She's been hiding this Emily from everyone, including herself. In her mind she hasn't done anything wrong. She's doing what the men she trusts ask her to do. If I ask her to pick a woman in the room and suck her to orgasm, she can't. If I say, "Emily, lean Beth back, crawl between her legs and eat her pussy until she screams", she'll do it. I'm responsible."

"No. I'm responsible! Emily, do what Pete said. Eat Beth to orgasm." Emily didn't move.

"Now what?" Brad asked. Emily said, "I am sorry. I am yours to control. I am your wife. Beth does not belong to you. It would be assault without Pete's permission."

I was impressed. Emily was very intelligent and thinking about every step we were taking.

Brad asked, "Peter is it Ok if Emily sucks Beth to orgasm?"

"Yes." Beth leaned back, spread her legs wide and welcomed Emily between them. Emily's ass and pussy faced Brad and I. It did not take long and Beth was quivering. A few more motions and her back arched, her legs squeezed Emily's head and Beth came.

Emily stopped eating Beth and returned to her towel.

Brad asked, "Have you done that before?"

Emily said, "No" as Beth said, "Yes!"

I asked, "Emily, what day of the week can you come over and eat one of my wives? A different wife each week."

"I have time on Thursdays. Brad doesn't get home until seven, usually."

"Have you ever had an orgasm from having someone eat your pussy?"

"Yes. Brad does it, sometimes."

"Brad, I want you to remember that last orgasm Emily had while being eaten. Can you remember it?"

"Yeah! It was a good one!"

"I want to show you something new. Trust me a little longer, please. Spread Emily's legs and eat her to orgasm."

He hesitated. We were all watching. A minute after he started he was into it, forgetting he had an audience. I whispered into Elissa's ear, "When she cums, pinch her nipples just like you like yours pinched. She wants to feel the pinch clear until Sunday."

Elissa smiled and moved near her daughter. Emily had her eyes closed and her back had already arched a little. She quivered and began to shake. She suddenly took a big breath and I saw Elissa's hands grab Emily's nipples, pinch and twist. Emily came up off the floor, screaming and flooding Brad with her cum. Liz caught her head as she collapsed back onto the floor and flopped and twisted around as she groaned. Elissa moved back a little.

Beth got another towel and gave it to Brad. He wiped his face, neck and upper chest. Emily lay on the floor as if she had passed out, except she was awake and looking around.

"Ladies, clean her up. Take her to the shower and when she's dry, bring her back." I said.

"What about the wet spot?" Elissa asked.

I said, "I'd appreciate it if you'd clean it up while Liz and Beth take Emily."

She got down and sucked the pool up, then wiped the rest with a fresh towel. When she was gone I asked Brad, "Was that just like every orgasm she's ever had with you?"

"Hell No! That was incredible! And, you're gonna tell me it was the pain of having her nipples pinched that did that?"

"You've eaten her plenty of times. The result was different this time. I didn't get it either until Beth and Liz taught me what a difference a little pain makes, for them. Want more proof? You can have any one of the three to see what a difference meeting their needs makes. I still think about how to build a snorkel so I don't drown."

When the women came back Brad had been thinking for quite a while. He looked at all four women and said, "Emily, I notice that Beth, Liz and Elissa are all shaved. I also noticed that when I was eating you I had a lot of hair in my mouth and up my nose. I think it would be more fun for me if you were hairless, too."

Emily turned to Elissa and asked, "Can I have a razor?"

Elissa asked, "Have you ever shaved it?"

"No."

She turned to me and I said, "Instead of giving her a razor, give her a shave. Then, if it's Ok with Brad, give her the tongue test."

"What tongue test?" Brad wanted to know.

"When I shave anyone I lick them after, to make sure they are really smooth."

"You have my permission."

Elissa and Emily left the playroom, arm in arm.

"I think that's about enough for today. Let's get dressed and get some dinner."

Beth said, "Emily came in that flimsy cotton shift."

"Do you have some things she can wear?"

"Yes, Master. The shave may take a little time."

"I'd bet it would. It may be the second most intimate shared moment in their lives together, so far."

"Second most?" Brad asked.

"I'd say that when Emily came sliding out of Elissa would qualify as the most intimate moment. Agree?"

Brad nodded, as did Beth.

"Master, shall I get clothes for Emily now?"

"Make it so."

"Yes, Jean-Luc." She saluted as she ran from the playroom.

Brad and I showered and dressed for dinner. I asked, "Where shall we go for dinner?"

"I have no idea."

"New idea. You've been asking Emily what she feels like eating, where she wants to go and when you get somewhere you hand her the menu. Cut it out! Beth doesn't want those decisions. Liz doesn't want those decisions. Elissa hated it when her husband died, and part of why was that suddenly she had to decide. When we get to the restaurant they will look at the menu. The waitress will come and I will order. I recommend you tell Emily where we're going and let her know you will be ordering for both of you."

"She might not like what I order."

"You'll never know. She is being trained, just like you. She will learn that her Master chooses for her, because he's making her life easier, because he wants to take care of her, because he believes what he chooses for her will benefit her in some way. She won't see you choosing as you being a bully, mean or a male chauvinist."

"This is really difficult for me to wrap my head around."

"More difficult for each of these women. The media and their friends and family have been pounding them with ideas that run counter to what their hearts and minds tell them would work for them."

"She never wanted me to pinch her breasts before, but she certainly responded to it!"

"She did want you to pinch her! She just couldn't say it. Her "good girl" training said, "Good Girls" don't! Her heart says, be a bad girl and the fight stays in her head. She found out today that it must be Ok to have your tits pinched, her Momma did it to her!"

"Ok. Don't leave town for about ten years. It'll take that long for me to learn all this stuff."

"You're going on a cruise. I'll be here at home while you're gone. You need to be careful. Mark misused his power over Kaye and had her do things she knew were wrong. You could get her down into Mexico, take her to a tattoo parlor and have whore printed on her ass. She'd know it was wrong, and she'd let you do it."

"With power comes responsibility." Brad quoted.

"Absolutely!" I agreed.

All four women joined us. Brad said, "I think I'd like to see what a good job was done."

Emily blushed and lifted her skirt. Elissa did a great job. Brad used his fingers and stroked across her newly shaved pussy. Her head tilted back and she pressed her mons forward, into his hand. When he withdrew his hand he asked, "Did you cum during the tongue test?"

Emily looked down and nodded her head. Brad responded by lifting her chin until she was looking him in the eyes and he asked again, "Did you cum with your Mother licking your pussy?"

"Yes, Brad." She whispered.

Brad thanked her and kissed her. I said, "Seat towels would be a good idea, don't we agree?"

Liz got a stack and we went to the truck. Brad had Emily sit on his lap, making it more comfortable for everyone else. He put a towel on his slacks and Emily sat directly on the towel. As we drove Liz asked, "Master, may we coach Emily?"

I answered, "Subject to Brad's agreement. Tell her how things are between us. Brad will decide how things are between them."

Liz was close to Emily. She put a hand on each knee and pried them a few inches apart. She said, "Wearing panties is like keeping your legs closed. It says, "This is my pussy and you can only touch me if I give permission, every time." When you stay open and available you are saying, "I am your woman, if you want me, any where, any time for any reason I have already given you permission."

She looked at me in the rearview mirror and I winked. She continued, "If Pete wants a taste of me I'm ready to give it, even from the back seat. Panties are not in the way."

I said, "I would like a taste."

Emily watched as Beth smiled and Liz dipped into Beth's pussy for the taste. Liz's fingers went into my mouth and I sucked loudly. When I was done I pushed her fingers out of my mouth. I said, "Thank you, that was nice. However, you thought you were playing a trick on me. That was Liz's fingers and Beth's juice."

Emily said, "You can identify them by the taste of their..."

"Yes. Their taste changes but I can identify each by her scent and her taste."

Brad saw we were close to the restaurant and he said, "Sweetheart, I'll be ordering for us tonight."

"Thank you, Brad. Their menu is so big I'd never be able to choose."

We parked and went into the Cheesecake Factory. We were given a round table. Brad helped Emily to sit and he sat to her right. I sat opposite Brad and pointed to the other chairs and said, "Elissa, Liz, Beth". Putting Liz on the other side of Brad with Elissa next to her and me, Beth on the other side of me next to Emily.

The waiter came and I asked for extra napkins. He delivered the menus and went to get napkins. Liz softly said, "It's not nice to sit our bare asses and pussies on their chairs. Pete asked for napkins so we can sit on them. When they arrive I'll show you how to fold and get the napkin under you without making it a show."

Emily nodded, as did Brad.

The waiter delivered six extra napkins. I gave them to Liz. They were folded into squares. She unfolded the top napkin, folded it in thirds and the folded the long strip in half, lengthwise. Emily said, "Like a pad."

Liz gave that one to Emily and passed the others out. No one at any table noticed as any of my wives slipped the napkins beneath them. When Emily gave it her first attempt she did well.

Beth looked behind Emily and said, softly, "Lift just a little and scoot the napkin forward, about half an inch is sticking out behind you."

Emily blushed. The waiter came back and I ordered drinks and dinner for everyone except Brad and Emily. The waiter got it all down and turned to Brad. He struggled. He didn't know which things she wanted. When he faltered the second time I said, "Brad, if you'll allow me." I looked at the waiter and said, "He's been out of touch for a while. Bring Emily the swordfish, rice pilaf, mixed veggies and start with the wedge salad, vinaigrette on the side. Brad will have the porterhouse, baked potato with butter and chives, no sour cream and broccoli only. He'll want a small Caesar."

He thanked me and walked away.

Brad asked, "How did you choose?"

"Since I met Elissa I've watched how she cooks and what she cooks. I figured that Emily was raised eating Elissa's food. Elissa never makes steak unless I ask for it. She cooks fish at least twice a week. She prefers rice to potatoes, but she makes potatoes for me often. When she makes salads she tends toward salad that crunches so I could easily have gone with Caesar for both."

Beth and Liz smiled. Elissa beamed.

"I should study Emily like you study Elissa, Liz and Beth?"

"How else can you take care of her? You could have ordered a sirloin steak, medium, a baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives and mixed veggies. She would do her best to eat it. You would have spent twenty-five dollars on a meal she might eat a third of. She goes home thinking you don't know her, you're not taking care of her and she's still hungry."

"I will learn."

Emily turned and asked, with downcast eyes, "Do you mean that? I've studied you ever since we met. Pete can ask me anything about what you like and don't like. I know you! You can't even order me dinner. By the way, he got it perfectly."

The look on his face said he didn't believe her.

I said, "Beth, Honey, there's a notebook in the glove box, and probably a pen or other writing tool. Please get them for me." I gave her the keys and she went, smiling. The salads were delivered along with Liz's soup. When Beth came back she gave me the notebook and a pen. I noticed she had three more pens in her hand. I tore out pages, one for each woman at the table and one for Brad. I said, "I'll ask the questions. You put the number and the answer. Elissa I want you to write the questions and no answers for the questions about Emily. Answer the questions about Brad."

The salads were cleared.

"All the questions I ask about Brad you can answer about me, Elizabeth. The questions I ask about Emily answer for yourself. One, what is Brad's favorite color shirt to wear? Two, What is Emily's favorite color clothing to wear? Three, what size shirt and pants does Brad wear> Four, what size slacks, blouse and dress does Emily wear? Five, What size shoes does Brad wear and how many pairs of shoes does he own? Finally, what size shoes does Emily wear and how many pair of high heels does she own?"

Brad had moaned at various points as I asked the questions. After each question I'd allowed enough time for them to write the answers.

"Put your name at the top and pass me the papers, please."

Dinner arrived. We ate and talked about other things, logistical things. Brad asked, "Does Elissa do all the shopping for the family?"

I answered, "No, not all. Most. Food, household supplies, incidentals Elissa buys. She also gets things any of us asks for."

"You manage all the money?" He asked.

"Yes. All of us have credit cards on one account. Elizabeth knows if she wants or needs something she can buy it. Anything unusual she knows I expect her to check with me before buying. They don't check with me if they buy gas for their cars, but for clothes, they check. Elissa has a household budget and she's been doing great about feeding us and keeping the house well stocked with everything without going over her budget."

We were pretty well finished with eating and I took out the papers.

"Brad, what is your favorite color shirt to wear?"

"I have a dark blue shirt I bought from L.L.Bean."

I handed Emily's sheet to Liz and asked her to read Emily's responses. She read, "L.L.Bean, dark blue, long sleeves."

"What is Emily's favorite color to wear? Brad?"

"I think it's green."

I handed Emily's sheet to Beth. She read, "Teal"

Brad said, "That's sort of green."

I gave the sheets for Liz, Beth and Elissa to Brad. I pointed at each in turn and said, "Beth's favorite color to wear is silver-gray. Liz loves rust and Elissa likes Navy blue." All three nodded.

I went on, "Number three, what size pants and shirt does Brad wear?" Liz read, "34X34 pants and a 16 ½ X34 shirt Tall."

"Of course she knows, she buys a lot of my clothes."

"Four, what size slacks, blouse and dress does Emily wear?" Beth read, " Size 8 slacks, Large blouse and an 8 to 10 dress depending on how it's cut."

I asked, "Liz what did Brad say?"

"A medium everything."

"Number five, what sizes shoes does Brad wear and how many pair does he own?"

Liz read, "I have five pair of shoes. All are size eleven D. Hiking boots, two pair of athletic shoes and two pair of dress shoes."

Beth read, "Emily says, Two pair of athletic shoes, two leather shoes, a pair of old hiking boots."

"What size shoes does Emily wear and how many pair of high heels does she have?"

Beth read, "Emily has five pair of high heels. Two, two inch, two three inch and a pair of four inch. All are sevens."

Liz read, smiling, "Size eight. Three pair."

Brad said, "Ok, I get it. She knows me much better than I know her."

"You are looking at becoming an unusual man. Most men don't even remember their anniversary date, wife's birthday or the birthday dates of their children, but they can tell you the batting averages of twenty different baseball players or how many yards a specific player ran last season. By knowing more about Emily than anyone else of the planet you prove to her she's the most important person, place or thing in your life."

He picked up the three sheets in front of him. "Their clothes?"

"Beth wears size six pants usually, but sometimes she goes to an eight. Liz and Beth can trade pants easily. Elissa is usually in an eight and she hems the legs about an inch. Depending on the style most of the time they all wear a medium blouse, but sometimes Beth opts for a large so she doesn't get gaposis. All three wear an eight dress but Beth owns three tens, because the eight was too tight through the bust. Elissa wears a 38D bra, Beth a 36 DD and Liz a 36 C."

"Ok. Point made." Brad said.

"Don't take all this as a put down. It isn't. At the beginning of 2008 I knew one size on Kaye. She wore a 36C bra. I knew nothing else about her, not even her favorite color. I couldn't order for her in a restaurant. Beth introduced me to a new world, and to properly and completely love her, them, I've been studying. I know you can do what I've done."

"Do I have to memorize everything by New Year's Day?"

"No. Take a week." I smiled.

Brad smiled, "Ok, I can do it, in a week."

"So, you're accepting this new way of living is what Emily needs and you want to give her?" I asked.

"I love her. I want our lives to be great for a very long time. I still may freak out the first time I slap her or pinch hard, but I already know it works for her... so I'm in."

I could see that Beth wanted to ask a question but it was outside her comfort zone. I paid the bill and we made it to the truck before she burst. When the doors to the truck closed I said, "Beth, ask Brad the question."

She asked, "My question is to both you Brad and to my Master. Will Emily be permitted to play with us?"

"What kind of play are you talking about?" Brad asked.

"Sexual." Beth said, head down, voice soft.

"Yes!" Brad answered.

I said, "Yes, with limitations. Each play date must be approved. Just because you go shopping together does not mean you can eat each other or use the toys in the playroom. I cannot speak for Brad on this but the three of you know you need permission to cum. I do not want phone calls while I'm at work asking if you can cum!"

"As you wish, Master." Three voices yielded.

I asked, "Beth, you didn't ask about Brad and I playing with all of you."

"It took all my bravery to ask about Emily."

"Aren't you curious if I will be using Emily for my pleasure and if Brad will be using you for his?"

She looked at the floor of the truck and nodded. Liz and Elissa also looked down. Emily was on Brad's lap and she looked out the window. I stopped the truck in the driveway and shut off the engine.