24 Gwendolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock felt super hard and tingly from the restricted blood flow, and then she started moving. For just a moment she pulled her head up off the shaft and pressed her mouth against my balls. Her lips planted like a soft suction cup underneath my balls and I felt her slippery tongue glide along between them while her hand stroked the length of me. Her tongue slid like melted butter up the tender underside of my pole and I jerked uncontrollably once when she reached my urethra.

She held the mask in place with both hands and started moving her head up and down the shaft, sucking in as much as she could. I was about to pop. I felt the cum building in my balls and instinctively asked for her to wait, to slow down as I was getting close. I felt her laugh with my dick in her mouth, the vibration was insane, and she made the loudest sucking noises possible.

Although I couldn't see, it felt like she was fucking me with her mouth wide open, pushing into the back of her mouth and throat. I let loose with just a couple moans at first, then they increased in intensity and she locked her lips around my shaft. I felt her tongue slipping all along the bottom of my shaft, and she raised a hand to my ball sack slowly massaging a thumb right between them.

Needless to say, I started cumming, hard, into her mouth. Perhaps it caught her off guard, but when I looked down to see my dick inside the mouth of the vampire mask, there was a long thick stream of cum hanging out of the mouth hole. She continued to suck and lick the sensitive hole of my cock until my nuts quit contracting.

She then sat up, pulled off the vampire mask and held both hands up yelling triumphantly "TAH-DAAAAH!"

My white cum provided a creamy coating for her lips, and she licked some of it in and rubbed some of it off onto her fishnetted wrist.

"Well that was a lot of fun!" she exclaimed, laying down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmhmmm" I agreed with her, as my cock convulsed a time or two.

I heard her licking her lips and licking off her fingers saying "Jim, that really tasted unusually sweet, whats in your diet?"

Without being direct, I snickered and returned "Nothing but the best for you, Love"

She looked up from my shoulder, smiled and requested "Let's do it again!"

--------------------------------------------------
4~~ A Full Second Plate
--------------------------------------------------

Claiming that the need for nourishment did not break the '24 hour challenge', Gwen opened the bedroom doors and we wandered back to the kitchen. She had slipped out of her fishnet body stocking and into one of my terrycloth robes. I sported a robe myself and although I had just cum in Gwen's mouth, just the site of her naked hiney in one of my robes was making me hard again.

She told me to sit by the dining table and she'd put something together for us in the kitchen. I wasn't used to being waited on, but I'd much rather sit back and watch her wander around my kitchen for a spell. Gathering some fruit, cheese and crackers, she prepared a platter for us and brought it to the table, then returned to the kitchen to retrieve an assortment of drinks.

She sat down next to me at the table and placed her feet in my lap. I snacked a little but I was feeling a little more in need of fluids. The cold pineapple juice always hits the spot. The mixed drink she'd prepared for both of us was stout and mostly Absolut Vodka, but enhanced the mood perfectly.

She was talking to me, but I was blissfully admiring her beauty at the same time. Gwen's red tinted hair surrounded her beautiful smiling round-cheeked face. So cute, intelligent, funny, creative, lustful, what man could be immune?

Her voice snapped me back to attention. "What do you think J.D.?" she inquired, looking to my eyes and stretching her legs and feet so that they rubbed across my waking boner.

"The convention... I'd like you to come with me unless you have other plans. And afterwards you could show me around town, all your hangouts and weird friends...I'm only here for a couple of days that is..."

She leaned back in her chair, resting an elbow on the table and touching a finger to her cheek striking an inquisitive pose. Her bright unblinking peepers stared back at me behind her tight lipped smile while she fidgeted with her robe tie. Those lovely bare stems of hers stretching and rubbing warmly across my lap as I massaged her feet and calves.

"It would be my pleasure to show you around town and be your personal escort for as long as you desire, m'lady" I offered in sincerity.

"Done deal!" she spouted before finishing that last sip in her glass.

Her feet had worked open the front of my robe and she playfully nudged against my revived cock now and then as if testing the water in a pool. She opened the bottom of her robe up to the tie around her waist so that her lovely legs were bare to me.

She tested my hardness yet again then stated "Which reminds me, Jim, there's something I want to give you."

She shifted forward out of her chair then put her hands on the front of my shoulders and pushed me back in my chair. As she stood, her legs straddled me and she bent forward so that her face was just inches from from mine. Her hands slid up around and locked behind my neck while her bright peepers flared and a teeth-baring grin split those lovely pursed lips. Our eyes half-closed as our noses touched and softly slipped to the side, our mouths opening in anticipation.

Our lips not quite pressing full force, our mouths slowly moving from side to side in soft teasing kisses. My hands ventured inside her robe, and I felt the goosebumps rise across her ribs as my fingertips touched her flesh. Her hands ran through the hair on the back of my head as the kisses became stronger. I pulled her to me, turning her so she straddled my lap and rested across my frame. Lips pressed firmly, one tongue seeking the other.

Our torsos gently gyrating, her pussy pressed against the base of my cock. Eyes closed amidst the bliss of such a passionate kiss, each body easing into the comforting embrace of warm arms and caressing hands. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and she returned the favor. Shared saliva gliding across our lips as our faces shifted, tenderly licking and sucking, nibbling and biting each other.

Hearbeats racing, a brief moment of seeing stars passes from such a strong and sensuous kiss. My fingers traced her cheek then ran lightly across our locked lips. Our mouths parted for but a moment and my fingers pressed lovingly against her lips, caressing the small circle of puckered flesh as she sucked it briefly into her mouth and our gyrating increased. Planting my lips firmly yet again, such a shared needed passion.

"Mmmmmmm, Oh yeah!" I whispered as the kiss began to break into smaller desperate puckers.

"THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!" she teased, kissing and nibbling as we relaxed.

"Where can I take you now, Love?" I inquired.

Patting my hand on the wood next to me, "The table?"

She glanced doubtfully at me and laughed at the suggestion.

"The stairs then? That could be fun..." I suggested.

"Mmmmmmm, interesting..." she rated the suggestion.

"There's something different in each room, how about christening each one?" I coaxed.

"I'm not sure we have the time, but that would be fun." she agreed.

"The corner piece of the sectional sofa compliments many positions" I assured her.

"Mmmmmm yeah..." she turned her head to look into the living room and see for herself, "we can make it happen."

"Or I could tie you to the bed and screw you silly..." I offered.

She looked up at me and punched a hand against my chest. "Screw me silly? You might try" she spouted defiantly.

"That I might! Sounds like a challenge to me" I laughed.

"While you're planning your strategy" she smirked, "I want to try on more costumes!"

Nodding in agreement I suggested, "Well go pick out a good one darlin', cause I have the perfect one in mind right now."

"Oh you DO, huh" she doubted as we traded kisses.

"MmmHmmm" I taunted, "Go on ahead and dress up first, I'll wait my turn."

Returning to her feet, she reached down and gave a slow full length stroke over my cock, "You be sure and bring this along with you, promise?"

I laughed as she gave me that flirty over-the-shoulder glance as her pretty form maneuvered through the living room and through the double doored bedroom. Her hips perhaps acknowledging my eyes on her lovely rounded ass, giving a bit of extra swing beneath her robe. Such a pleasantly wicked temptress she is.

As I arose to join her in the bedroom, I felt her fragrant wetness upon me, the base of my cock moist and glistening where her pussy rubbed firmly against it. My hard dick twitched from the sensation, yearning for more, wanting inside her. The scent of her hair, her coconut lotion scent and prints from her lipstick surrounded me. I was indeed heavenly high on Gwen, my lovely Georgia Peach.

Before passing the big television in the living room, I unplugged the digital cam from it's charger and screwed in the base attached to the tripod. I ran a cable for it from the TV hookup over to the coffee table in the living room for later. I removed my robe as I entered the bedroom and opened the duffle bag on the desk.

Putting together the love cuffs and bungee cords, I tied them securely to each post of my kingsize brass bed. I removed the comforter to reveal the silky leopard print sheets and gathered the pillows to one side, including a couple very firm specially designed wedge-shaped cushions.

I heard Gwen shuffling about inside the closet, a slow unzipper, some popping of buttons, a gasp of surprise. As I heard her finishing up, I waited patiently on the edge of the bed with a clear vision of the mission ahead.

I heard the door slide open and Gwen emerged in the sexiest nurse ensemble I'd ever seen put together in person. I remembered purchasing the costume, but didn't recall it once coming close to looking so fine as it did on her. The white onepiece costume had red vertical lines that accentuated her curves. The bottom of the skirt laid very high across her thighs. White thigh-highs topped off by red ribbons caressed her lovely stems. Her hair just perfectly combed and cradling the red-crossed nurse's hat. Her lovely arms and shoulders bare to the elements and the zippered from of the dress slightly askew.

She was not wearing shoes, but rose on the balls of her feet, holding her hands down to her sides and doing a bit of a twirl as she entered the room. I caught a glimpse of the matching tight white sequined thong drawn through her fanny. She twirled yet again and landed with her arms around my neck, one foot up behind her, and gave me a warm does of sugar. We careened onto the bed, kissing as we sat and laid back.

I loved running my hands over her nyloned legs and the feel of that silky thong hugging between her legs. Her legs opened wide, one knee up the other down, as my hands warmed over the soft fabric and flesh. Her breathy gasp escaped as I firmly traced my fingers through the crease of her satin thong, feeling her lips beneath the hugging smooth garment.

Grasping my cock like a doorknob, her fingers gently twisted into it, then tugged, twisted back down, then tugged, making sure every inch of me was primed and hard.

She whispered into my ear "Your turn!" and gave a nod towards the closet.

As I arose from the bed, the fantastic sight of Gwen lying back on my bed primed and ready was very difficult to part with.

"I'll be waaaaaaiting..." she teased with a promise as I reluctantly stepped from the room into the master bathroom.

I pulled a small tub from under the sink and filled it with warm soapy water before sliding open the closet dressing room. I only needed a few items. A pair of armor forearm braces slid on easily enough and my arms felt tight and powerful. A chestplate strapped on fairly quickly. A piece here, a strap there, I soon returned to the bedroom.

She looked over her left shoulder and shrieked followed by a very hearty chuckle. I emerged from the master bathroom in piecemeal body armor wearing the two layer Predator mask. All she saw of my head was the dreadlocks sprouting from underneath the Predator's helmet. Armor here and there, but my lower torso was not covered and my blood-gorged cock appeared very angry and stood out with a rage.

I walked dominantly over to the foot of the bed as she teasingly giggled with a finger to her lips. I grabbed her ankles and turned her over onto her belly. As she rose to her elbows to bend around and see what I was doing, I locked one of the velcro cuffs around her ankle then restrained it to the corner of the bed with the bungee cord.

"Ooooooo, Predator's feeling kind of KINKY today! MMmmmm Baby!" she spouted in approval. She turned her ankle once the bind was secure and she was comfortably locked down. Running my hand along her inner thigh and across her thonged ass, I stretched her other leg to the opposite post, applied the velcro cuff and secured it in place. Her legs were firmly spread eagled from corner to corner.

My large alien head and body came up the bed between her spread stems and grabbed one of the elbows she was propped on. Her head rested softly in one of the many pillows near the top of the mattress as Predator locked the velcro around her wrist and tied it tightly around the far post, then duplicated the effort with her remaining appendage. I took the wedged pillows and pushed them under her lower abdomen as she lie face down on the bed. This positioning pushed her ass up at an angle where nothing was unexposed.

The nurse skirt hugged around her hips and upper thigh but was so short that it only covered half of her lovely globed ass cheeks. The white thong drawn between the cheeks appeared slightly soaked as it laced snug over her holes. I heard no complaints or felt any resistance and as a matter of fact, she smiled while watching Predator secure her last limbs of freedom.

I stood by the head of the bed with crossed arms in a confident straight back pose, giving a nod of approval to the site before me. The lovely red headed Nurse Gwen stretched out like a starfish across my bed, her ass up and head down. My cock tapped hard against the costume armor above it.

I retrieved the tub of warm soapy water from the bathroom and put it at the foot of the bed. I then returned with a large soft body towel, a shaver and warm foamy shaving cream. She could only see my movement and heard the water slosh as I positioned the plastic tub.

"Ooooh Kaayyy.." she seemed just a bit nervous, "Predator, you're going to behave within reason, yes?"

As much as she could strain to see behind her, I nodded yes through the mask. I touched her ankle and unripped the velcro, showing her the restraint was for play and that if she really desired she could free herself, otherwise to just relax and enjoy. Her ass cheeks were so beautiful in this pose. I chose not to blindfold her so she could catch glimpses as Predator performed.

While she seemed just a bit humiliated with the positioning of the wedged cushions, she definately was into it and relaxed against the wedges, opening her ass cheeks just a bit instead of struggling and tightening them. My fingers traced along the fabric of the thong, giving an extra lingering circle over her pubic mound, pushing just a bit into the cleft of her crotch and the snug hole in her lovely behind. Pushing just a bit more firmly the fabric moved just to the side and her restrained pussy lips seemed to pop open once free of the garment.

The hood over her clit was red and flush, the lips of her honey hole spread open. Such a bright pink of slippery flesh was showing between the wet lips. She was totally turned on by the domination and not knowing just what I might do to her in such a vulnerable state.

Two fingers slid inside her tight pinkness while my thumb tapped and pressed around her puckered tight asshole. I grasped the crotch string of the thong tightly with my fist and ripped it from her ass. Her head slightly raised, she let out a gasp. I ran the soft towel along her legs and across her mound and pussy. Her tender feet stretched and turned just beyond the ankle restraints.

I threw the remains of her thong upon the bed up by her head where she could see it. I tucked the body towel in under her legs and lower torso then slid down off the bed between her legs. She tried to turn to see what I was doing but it was no use. The tell-tale squirting sound of warm shaving cream from a can let her know what was coming. I applied the silky smooth cream to her pubic mound and all around her pussy.

"Oh God, Jim..." she seemed to be incomplete in her whispered request for me to be careful. ...Or perhaps she was really enjoying the treatment.

I tenderly glided the shaver across her flesh, shaving areas that had the tiniest amounts of hair and even those that had none. My warm thumb rubbed circles over the swollen hood over her clit as the other hand guided the shaver. The right side, the left side, the mound were all slowly shaven gently and clean.

An occassional gasp or sucked in breath is all that I heard from Nurse Gwen. I patted her pussy and legs dry with the towel and returned the tub to the master bath. I returned with a large bottle of Astroglide.

My fingers gently rubbed over her freshly shaven flesh as I blew across her exposed pussy and ass through the Predator mask. She hunched just a little as I blew into her hole as if begging for more. A short gasp here, a purr of approval there, is all she muttered at this point. She heard the top of the plastic container pop open behind her.

She felt drops landing directly on her asshole, too much for it to contain, and the resulting heavy dribbles trailed down through her pussy lips, into and around the hood. Continuing the trickle of Astroglide, I ran my fingers through the trailing dribbles, gently rubbing and smearing the super slick lubricant over her clit, all around both sides and inside her pussy lips, then pushed a finger at the puddle of lube in her throbbing ass.

Her sphincter tried to resist, but the super slick Astroglide ushered my finger inside.

"Oooooh, I love that...don't stop." she said as her circle of muscle sucked as my finger pushed into her hot hiney hole. I pushed it in up to my knuckles, then retracted, let more Astroglide drip inside, then pushed it in yet again and again.

Her elevated and exposed ass cheeks contracted as I continued to finger fuck her ass, lubing up deep inside her. She was so horny that her lips spread wide and the soft pink tightness yawned just a bit, begging for something inside. She was totally ready. I dismounted the bed and walked around to where her head was.

Standing just far enough from her restrained fingers, I turned the bottle of Astroglide upside down and let the flow trail from the head of my erect cock. She smiled as she watched and turned her wrist, trying to grasp out for my lubed cock. I ran more into my hand and then made a tight fist and pushed into it, completely coating my cock from the tip of it's head to the base with super lubricant. Predator stood before her with one of the hardest roaring boners, glistening with lube.

She purred an 'MMMmmmmmm' at the sight, and mimicked a stroking motion with her hand as if begging me to bring it closer. I inched forward and let just her fingertips feel the hot tight flesh that strained to contain it. I let her examine the size, how big the head had swollen, and the uncontrollable throbs that pulsated through it. I then pulled it away, and Predator stared at her as he walked back to the bottom of the bed.

She felt my weight crawl up onto the bed between her legs behind her. She felt me rub across her lubed clit, running two fingers along it, trapping it between them as they rolled across. She felt my armored forearms plant into the bed just above her thighs. The huge bulb of my cock head pushed into her pussy. There was no resistance although I did feel her contract and squeeze. The lubricant granted deep access.