24 Gwendolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOooooh FUCK!" she yelled, biting her bottom lip as I slowly pushed into her. Her insides stretched to accomodate the thick hot fleshy tube, and the next sensation she felt was my balls firm against her. Balls deep inside the pussy of Gwen felt like heaven to me. I pushed in deeper even though I could go no further and my balls rubbed across her clit, the hard underside of my cock glided across it's stretched skin.

I slowly retracted my dick, letting her feel every lubed inch of it slide out of her pussy lips. Once the ridge of my swollen cock head was just at the opening of her lips, I shifted my hips and went deep inside her again, a bit more forceful this time. Her hands grasped at the pillows beneath them with white knuckles. She wanted to move and hunch into me but she couldn't. I was in total control.

I continued fucking her tight freshly shaven pussy, so sensative to the air around it and the huge hot swollen cock pushing in and spreading her inside. With one hand, I slowly peeled the nurse's skirt up from around her ass so that it gathered in a roll around her waist. I continued my slow rythm, all the way in, all the way out, for several minutes as her hands and feet twitched and twisted in their restraints.

I seemed to be hitting just the right spot inside of her, and she would let loose with an exclamation or grunt whenever that button was pushed. She felt my hands grasp the top of her thighs and hips as I pushed inside of her in a nonstop rythmic motion, turning my ass now and then on the out and in-thrust so that my cock twisted slightly going in and coming out.

I reached under and felt her clit had swollen and required rubbing while I continued going balls deep.

Her repeated 'Oh!' and 'Yes!' got louder as I continued, and soon they matched each and every push inside. Her pussy was so tight and her contractions sucked my cock into her. I shoved in balls deep and stopped, letting her feel the head of my cock swell and expand as it throbbed so deep, and the throb of my cock was matched by a twitch in my balls which she felt tugging across her clit.

"Ooooh Ooooh, Don't stop, Jim, please..." she beckoned. My hands ran up her ribcage, then down and grabbed her waist and I started fucking her again. I felt her trying to rock into me just the slightest bit, but her restraints kept her from exaggerated movements.

Soon she yelled out a much louder "OH!" following repetitively with much longer responses. She was going to cum. She tried to relax and let it pass, I felt her limbs go limp for a moment but when my contant fucking was relentless she tightened up again and tried harder and harder to rock the bed into me. I felt her contractions start deep near the head of my cock, then soon her pussy was squeezing the length of me in a throbbing pattern. Her arms and legs went stiff and my cock continued to pump in and out, in and out.

I felt her cum squirt all around my cock as it filled her up again and again. Her pussy walls tightened and sucked at my dick, not wanting it to leave. I pushed into her, balls deep and let my cock stay there while her pussy continued to burst all around it. I slowly retracted my dick and when she felt the head slip out of her pussy lips, she gave a moan of disapproval and squeezed her ass as if to beg for more.

Just a moment later, she felt my hands push apart her asscheeks, then the swollen head of my cock pushing into her extremely lubed asshole. Startled for a moment, she tried to resist, but the lube was too much for her puckered ass. The head squeezed in, and once the ridge was inside I felt her tight ring of muscle pulse around me with every beat of her heart.

The inside of her asshole was extremely tight. Her butt was squeezing so tightly upon me. But when the throbbing of her hole would subside, I'd slowly gyrate my hips a bit and yet another inch would slip inside of her. Her puckered hole now sucked at my cock mid-shaft. Her asshole was stretching to accomodate my thick and veined rod, and she felt the bulbous head somewhere deep inside of her lubed and pushing forward.

Her breathing was strained and at times she'd try to catch her breath as I stopped pushing into her. I stopped my gyrating and just kept a slight but steady push behind my cock so that as she relaxed more would slip inside of her. Soon I felt that incredibly throbbing ring at the base of my cock. Balls deep inside her ass, her hole was so tight and snug around my base and my balls pushed against the bottom of her pussy and ass.

I felt my cock grow even harder and longer inside her, as if that was possible, and my dick was a perfect fit for the tight tube of pleasure. She froze when my cock would start to pull out, but was very vocal when it would reverse and push even further into her hiney hole. The thick middle of my rod pushed into her and I felt the extra lube trickle from my shaft and her hole when I'd push inside.

I looked down at my shaft as it disappeared into her tiny butthole. Her flesh so tight and accomodating, yet stretched and sucking upon the shaft as it would start outward. Her moaning was a bit more like stressed singing, hitting several different notes as the rythm increased. Gaining the technique I had previously applied to fucking her pussy, my cock now twisted gently going in and out of Gwen's ass, gentle but firm.

The ring of muscle on occassion would pulse extremely hard as my rod slid in and out. She enjoyed this sensation immensely, and it was my pleasure to fuck my lovely Gwen in the ass for as long as she could handle it. The brass bed rocked and knocked into the wall now and then as we fucked.

The feeling of the large hot throbbing cock screwing her ass made her light-headed with pleasure. I felt a slight pulse just below my balls as I was fucking her ass. Her feet kicked into the bed and her body stiffened. Her pussy was cumming. I felt the pattern of throbbing and squeezing, and feeling her cum while I was inside of her ass was insanely hot. I leaned over her as her pussy continued to squeeze and contract.

"Ready to be unleashed?" I asked, giving the bungee cord around her wrist a slight pluck.

"Yes, let me loose, lover..." her head nodded as beads of sweat welled up across her hips. As I pulled out of her, her ass was reluctant to set me free, yet I slid out of her and then unripped the velcro restraints.

As she was freed from the cords, she pulled me onto the bed and lifted the Predator mask off my head. She leaned into me and kissed me so feverishly hard. She had lost the nurse's hat in all the thrusting, and my hand stroked through her lovely bobbed red hair, pulling her mouth to me as we kissed.

Guiding my hand, she placed it on the front of her right breast contained within her tight costume. As we kissed, I kneaded her breasts through the outfit and her nipples became rigid underneath. I led her to the edge of the bed and tugged down on the zippered front of her nurse dress. As it slipped to the floor, I wrapped the bed comforter around her and took her by the hand.

We left the bedroom and I led her to the furthest end of the wrap-around sofa. She relaxed on it's cushions as I finished setting up the camera. I turned on the big screen TV and hooked up the video connection. The camera lit up on it's tripod stand and I adjusted the view so that it aimed just right at an up-angle on the corner section. She watched me with one eyebrow raised, rubbing her feet together under the blanket.

"Enough setup and playin' around" she insisted, "lets get going!"

She took my arm and spun me into the curved corner piece of the couch. I appeared on the TV as I sat, my hard cock and open legs in center frame. Gwen grabbed the Astroglide from the coffee table and slipped out of the bed comforter as it dropped to the floor. She layed across the short end of the sofa facing towards me as her upper body appeared on cam across my lap. She popped the top of the lubricant and watched her own actions as they appeared on the big screen TV.

A generous flow of the lube was squeezed onto my erection and her eyes watched the screen as her hand slowly stroked it up and down the length, giving it a shiny glistening coat of the super-slick lubricant. She adjusted her position, watching only the screen as her head lowered and her lips blew around the head of my cock, making the sensation mixed with her stroking nearly unbearable.

The feel of the thick hard rod that had just been pumping her ass now in her hand made her wet, and she reached down to rub her pussy with one hand while stroking my cock with the other. She raised to her feet and stepped between my legs, sitting her lovely tush on my left leg.

"Santa" she joked "all I want for Christmas is you, Baby!"

She looked into my eyes with those bright peepers of hers between her red bangs. She scooted higher on my lap and leaned back against me, raising her head to the right to kiss me. Her hand stroked my dick, now behind her as she relaxed onto my frame.

My hands around her lovely waist, I steadied her as she repositioned herself. She stood up and placed one thigh-high covered foot on the sofa over one of my legs, then hoisted herself up placing the other foot on the other side. Lowering herself into a squatting position while supported by my hands, her hiney came down over my lap. Her eyes returned to the big screen TV as she lowered her body onto me.

I supported her back and she relaxed, placing one foot atop one of my knees and her other foot atop my other knee. Reaching down, she stroked my dick which was now standing firm in front of her pussy and ass on the big screen.

"Oh, God, that looks good. Look at that, Jim" she said in semi-amazement.

"Watch me, Baby, I'm going to do a magic trick" she said, "I'm going to make your hard cock disappear."

Coordinating her eyes, hands and hiney, she guided my cock to where the swollen head lay cradled in the bottom cleft of her buns. The top of the head rested just at the opening of her ass, the shaft was glistening with generously applied lube, and her inner thighs, pussy and ass were moist and slicked up from our prior activities. The silence of the room except for both of our raspy breathing in anticipation.

She laid onto my chest, her head back next to mine, putting her arm up around my neck. Her hips started a slow gyration and the head of my cock pushed against her tiny hole, just teasing the flesh. The big screen TV gave an extra dimension to the eroticism.

Her eyes half squinted and dilerious with passion, her whispered voice beckoned to me "Make love to me. Jim I want you inside me..."

I smiled and turned my head to tenderly kiss her on the lips and replied "As you wish, M'lady."

My hands began slowly wandering over her body, sliding along her ribs, kneading her breasts, softly twisting her nipples. I shifted my position upward just the slightest bit, and the head of my engorged dick was now pressing with a soft, unyielding force. Gwen relaxed and I felt her reach down with both hands, grabbing her lovely ass cheeks and pulling them open to allow full access.

Starting a rocking motion with her hips, she pushed on my cock with every downward motion of her body. I felt her flesh give way and she held her breath, turning to the TV screen. The head of my cock disappeared into her tight butt.

Her eyes rolled back and she whispered "Oh God I love this!" and started easing her body down. I felt her sphincter so tight around my head at first, then it rolled down so warm and slippery over my shaft as I went further inside her. She took another deep breath and walked her fingers a step or two across her cheeks to pull them wider apart, and i felt the cool air of the room vanish from my shaft as her asshole slid even further down the shaft. Her rocking motion took in yet more, and even more cock with each push against me.

"You're so deep inside me Jim" she whispered in blissful agony "Waaaaaay up inside me."

Her lovely hiney took me in deeper, and soon her edible cheeks were pressing firmly against my balls.

"Look at that" she said nodding to the screen "Jim you're all the way inside my ass."

I felt her ass contract and squeeze my shaft from the thick head so deep somewhere inside her, all along the shaft and finally a throbbing rythmic contraction around the base of my cock. Her body was instinctively contracting tightly against the intrusion, yet her hunching motion activated the well lubed shaft and hole. Slipping in and out, in and out of that tightest of places, she squeezed her ass cheeks together on the down thrust making it super tight, and my lubed cock pushing ever so easily into her.

For a moment, my hands slid down and held her by the waist, firmly against me as I hunched into her, coming out only mid-shaft before pushing yet again inside balls deep. My cock head never once came anywhere near the opening as I fucked her deep. She raised her knees to my hands and I grabbed them as she laid back and surrendered to me. Her nylon covered feet dangling in the air above us as I took total control and fucked Gwen's tight ass.

Her whispers were reduced to 'Oh God, Oh Yes, Oh God" and breath was pushed from her lungs on every deep in-thrust.

I glanced at the TV as I thrust into her all the way and held it there. Her pussy lips were very wet and open wide, her clit a rosy pink at the top of her lips and my shaft disappeared into her body. She watched along with me, and her hands slid down her frame and across her pussy. She held her lips open and stroked her clit so ferociously.

Tapping her fingers along the lips with one hand, and gliding hard circles around her clit with the other, I could tell she was on a mission and would burst very soon. I then returned my hunching underneath her and fucked her deeply as she rubbed her pussy.

"Cum inside me, I want you to cum inside me, just like this, please Baby" she half-whispered to as her arms jerked atop her frame.

I felt her ass tighten up and her pussy was convulsing again. The contractiosn were much stronger this time and she shrieked in each blissful pulse. Her pussy came hard and she twitched on top of me with the electrical pleasure jolts. I felt her juices running over my balls from her pussy above, the juice slipping around my shaft and making a slurping, sucking sound as I continued fucking her all through her orgasm.

"OOOO YES, I FEEL IT!" she exclaimed "You're going to cum! You're getting so big inside of me, so hard..."

My balls began jerking tightly and as the cum was rythmically pumped from my cock, I felt it travel up the tightly enclosed shaft and she did too. The head of my dick burst inside her, she felt the wetness and throbbing so far up inside as my balls pumped forth squirt after squirt of thick globs of white cum.

"Oh Christ" she said, glancing toward the TV. Her ass could not contain my cum, and it was seeping out all around my shaft and balls. A thick string dangled for moments before dripping slowly to the floor beneath us. She reached behind and held me against her.

"Don't come out until I get every drop, please" she requested. My cock jumped with each squirt and as the cumming subsided, I remained deep inside her ass as she rested on top of me.

As we relaxed and caught our breath, she dismounted and spooned behind me.

"Jesus Christ, Jim, I think I"m about ready for a nap, ha ha..." she laughed.

"We can do whatever you please, M'lady" I offered. "How about we share a shower and just get all comfy cozy, share a meal and enjoy some Vodka jello shots, maybe put in a DVD or some romantic music, lights down low..."

"You're trying to spoil me!" Gwen deduced.

"Your 24 hours inside my walls aren't up yet, Darlin'" I teased. We did just that. A nice long leisurely shared steamy shower, emerging in oversized full length terrycloth robes. I pulled some jello shots out of the fridge and had Gwen relax on the sofa while I whipped together an oriental dish she'd never had before - and liked it.

Afterwards, Gwen picked out a couple of horror DVD's and I had her lie down on the long sectional. I gave her a very slow and relaxed backrub as we watched, letting my thumbs do the walking all up and down her back. She was so relaxed by the second DVD all she wanted to do was rest and sleep. She put her arms up around my neck and I slid mine under her torso and legs, lifting her and carrying her through the open double doors to the bedroom.

I tucked her in on the kingsize master bed, then slid under the covers next to her. Her body so warm, her arms and legs across me under the covers was such a heavenly feeling. Only a few moments of whispered musings arrived before she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Her pretty red bobbed hair encirlcing her gorgeous face. Softly shaded eyelids covered her pretty peepers now on their way to dreamland. The feel of her velvety skin and breasts against me only fueled the fire for some interesting dreams of my own. Hearing Gwen's slightest snore and feeling her heartbeat on me soon had me sawing wood myself.

--------------------------------------------------
5~~ Finishing Breakfast
--------------------------------------------------

On the edge of a dream, I felt a slight tugging on my body. Following the tugging was a pleasant warm and wet feeling.

As my eyes cleared the fog, I saw Gwen partially out of the sheets yet fully nude leaning over me and sucking my cock. Already at full mast, the feeling of her mouth and tongue slathering over my rod was incredible. With my cock still in her mouth, she glanced up to see I'd awoken and continued the stare as her head slowly slid down the shaft then back up to circle the tip with her tongue.

Both of her hands rested around the base of my shaft and balls, and only her head and mouth moved around my hardness. She licked her tongue along the underside of my straining member and her lips kissed at the tip so gingerly. Running her mouth half-closed along the sides, she teased me as her tongue rolled inside. Holy Christ how she loved to suck cock.

The harder I got, the further she would take me into her mouth. Feeling her lips around and near the bottom of my shaft just made me ache with pleasure more. Her lips pursed into a tight 'O', she pushed it down over the swollen head, then let the ridge around the head pop in and out of her lips while sucking at the very tip. What a way to start the day!

I slid my hand in under the covers and traced along her leg as she continued sucking me. I found her pussy to be wet and ready for attention, and rubbed it a time or two. Flinging back the covers, I slid down to her legs and then carefully glided them over the top of me.

"What number am I thinking of now?" I snickered lovingly.

Her mouth came off me just long enough to reply "69 DUDE!"

As she straddled over the top of my head, she leaned down over my lower torso so that my cock was in a new position now in front of her mouth. Looking up, I noticed Gwen had one of the prettiest pussies I'd ever cum across. So pretty and edible, it just begged to have a mouth on it.

I guided her towards me as my lips locked around her clit and my tongue traced inside and around her hood. Gwen was now putting a twist of her neck into her sucking pattern. I raised my hands and spread her cheeks before me so I could suck more directly on her clit.

As I pushed my face firmly between her legs, she methodically plunged her mouth over my rod, feeling the head slide over her tongue, nearly touching the back of her throat. Her pussy lips parted as my tongue licked entirely around the inside of her pink wetness and my tongue slid so deep inside.

The tender underside of my cock slid along the upper cavern of her mouth as she sucked it in. Pulling my head back just a bit, I extended my tongue so that all she felt was it's slippery tip licking all over the swollen pink clit, all over and underneath the hood.