24 Gwendolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight restrained breath escaped from each of us as our mouths slid over each other's naughty bits. As if taunting and torturing each other, we mimicked one another's techniques. Whenever I'd lick and suck intently on her clit, she'd focus cupping my head with her mouth and licking the sensitive tip. Whenever she'd massage my balls, I massage her taint area between the bottom of her pussy and asshole and visa versa. Whenever we'd hit a spot that caused the other to cry out or shudder in the throws of passion, we'd maintain that focus until the other saw stars in their head.

My balls were full of cum and tightly bundled uncer my cock. She massaged them, coaxing the cum to flow forth as her lips moved up and down the length of my dick. My lips cupped tightly around her clit and licked it intensely. A finger from either hand pushed into the bottom of her pussy, opening the ridge of her soft lips. Another finger teased, then plunged into her tight ass. Both moving our hips in hunching motion to the others actions, we fucked each other's faces with a rabid demeanor.

By seconds, I lost the duel. As my balls started unloading into her mouth, she removed the shaft from her lips. Holding her mouth wide open and my cock firmly with her hand, her tongue licked the tip with a mad passion and it burst violently in between her licks, cum spraying wildly across her tongue, mouth, lips and hand. As jets of cum sprayed her oral cavity, she too started bursting on my mouth.

She arched her back, driving her pussy into my mouth and I licked intensely in return. My fingers worked her asshole and spread her pussy lips wide as I felt her contract again and again, her pussy cum squirting warmly over my lips. Her toes curled as I continued sucking her clit long after her contractions started to subside. Surprisingly a much deeper cum burst from her pussy as she surrendered to the concentrated sucking.

My face and mouth was soaked with her juices, and my cum had completely coated her mouth and lips. She crawled up next to me on the bed and kissed me strongly on the lips, our kiss very passionate and flavored with shared cum and pussy juice. As we lay in each other's arms recovering, we gazed into each other's eyes, caressing one another's cheeks and hair.

Next to us on the desk, the 24 hour alarm clock went off. I turned to shut it off, then rolled back to hold Gwen a bit longer.

"What would you do if you had me locked in your room for 24 hours, heehee... So Gwen, did you enjoy my answer to your 24 hour question?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes then kissed me with much tongue and replied "Jim I hate to say this but I think you read it wrong."

I raised an eyebrow to her reply and she teased "I don't remember asking for anything less than 48 hours, Hun."

"Aha..." I quipped.

"The convention is all weekend, we could always go later when it's not so rush-hour busy" she offered.

I immediately picked up the phone and called in for a personal day off work which they obliged ungrudingly. She laughed as I hung up the phone.

"What? Gwen I'm here on Earth to take care of you Angel Eyes", I stated.

She stretched across my lap to retrieve the bottle of Astroglide from the desk, turned off the lamp and said "That's good, Jim, because I came down from heaven to take care of you too."

---------------------THE END----------------------