3 Teen Dancers, 2 Adult Men, 1 Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my moment, right? Take the two girls back to my room, or to the adjoining room the four had rented. The guy wanted to be alone with the redhead. His stepdaughter was cool with it, because the blonde undoubtedly wanted me to play with her pussy more. Which is exactly what I intended to do.

Only, in a flash of brilliance that was out of nowhere from my life experiences, I tossed out another idea. The redhead looked insanely lusty for Alexa's stepdad. I had images of the two of them hooking up, and it was a pretty hot image. And it seemed both girls on my hips were going to agree to whatever I wanted; they were each 18, horny, and willing.

So I suggested, with a shrug, "Well, if they don't want to go somewhere else -- maybe we could all just stay in here, and rent a movie together?" But I had no intention of renting a fucking movie.

By that point, my thick dick was making an obvious tent in my dress slacks, and both girls on my hips were checking it out. Even the redhead on the bed noticed it, but she spent more time gazing at the massive bulge in the stepdad's crotch right next to her on the bed. The stepdad and redhead were looking at each other, I almost wonder if they heard my question. So I turned to stare into the brunette's big, brown eyes, as she gazed up at me lustfully, and I whispered the fucking truth: "You as SO pretty -- and sexy." Then, I turned to the tanned petite blonde on my other side, and said, "You too, sweetie, you're so sexy." The brunette spoke up in a hushed, high-pitched whine, "Thanks," as if speaking for the blonde. Finally looking at the redhead on the bed, who had now glanced over at me and her friends, I added, "All you girls are."

I turned my face back to the brunette on my right side, about a foot lower from mine. She had her eyes and nose turned up to me; her arm was across my lower back, joined by the blonde's arm, while I had my arms over each girl's thin shoulders. I didn't care anyone else was in the room, I knew that look, and I was so turned on, I just went for it. The proverbial out-of-body experience -- it was like it wasn't me, it was some other person whose brain I was occupying at that moment. While a part of me knew not to, being happily married and all with a great wife, the opportunity enveloped me. Moving my mouth down to Gina's, I planted a huge, wet kiss on the Latina's lips and instantly shoved my tongue into her teenage mouth. As I did that, I slipped my hand from her petite shoulder down her slender back, to grope her round buttocks in her thin shorts.

The girl kissed me back, moaning, letting my tongue slide over her tongue, as we made out a few moments.

Breaking the kiss, but continuing to grope the girl's hot ass, I put my other hand on the blonde's smaller butt and clutched one of her small asscheeks through her shorts, while turning my face to hers. Without words, without pause, I gave Alexa and equally erotic, tongue-filled kiss. The blonde was a little better at making out, sucking my tongue and sliding her tongue into my mouth, groaning with approval. I felt the blonde's hand move over my masculine butt, rubbing it through my slacks, while she wiggled her fanny against my big paw now groping both her petite buttcheeks.

Having kissed both girls, including the stepdaughter, I finally raised my eyes to the bed in front of me, to see if the stepdad was approving. He wasn't watching, at all. The redhead had climbed onto his lap, and the two of them were now making out -- I could only tell from their moaning, and the way her head bobbed side to side as she leaned over his face. His big hands slid around her tiny waist, groping her small buttocks through her shorts, while her pelvis began grinding a little on his crotch.

And right then, I knew my first-ever orgy was getting started.

* * * *

A few minutes later, I had the brunette dancer lying nude on her back on the bed. I was nude too, my six-inch long, but extra-thick penis jutting out of my flat abdomen, as I was leaning above her. The girl had her creamy dancer's thighs spread far to the sides, her petite hands reaching up to my thick neck. I was placing my throbbing penis against her pink pussylips, with well-trimmed, short black pubic hair creating a bit of a shadow around her cunt mount. She was not merely letting me do it, she was willing for it to happen. As soon as my fat cockhead kissed her cuntlips, I thrust forward and was inside her. That was the tightest cunt I'd ever fucked! My 40-something-year-old married dick was now inside an 18 year old pussy, and I just started thrusting forcefully, ramming more and more into her. "Ohhh myyy GAWWWWD!" Gina screamed, feeling me entering her deeper.

As I began having sex with the brunette, I glanced up the bed. The stepdad and redhead had stripped each other just as quickly as Gina and I had, and now the other man was climbing on top of Lanie for his first action with her. She looked fucking amazing nude -- she had basically no tits, barely fleshy hills with little pink nipples, and a skinny chest and torso, plus shaved-bald cunt. But the 18 year old looked tall for a girl, and with her super-long strawberry hair and gorgeous eyes and lips, she was fucking amazing. Honestly, the moment I saw her nude, I was hoping I'd get to bone her, too. The dude had an impressive erection, he was definitely a lot longer than me, although I would swear the base of my shaft had more girth than his. The redhead squealed when the blonde's stepfather began ramming his penis into her teen cunt too. Now he and I were fucking the two hot teens.

Not that Alexa was being left out. She'd helped Gina strip me nude, and me take Gina's clothing off. Then, she had Gina lie down first, allowing me to fuck her friend. But as soon as I had my cock inside Gina's pussy -- and her stepdaddy had begun plowing Lanie's pussy -- it was Alexa's turn to get naked. With one hand on the bed, and my body thrusting back and forth, stretching the brunette's cunt while I fucked her with building force, I reached my other hand out to assist Alexa in stripping. As she removed her shirt and bra, I found her tits were exquisite -- maybe A-cups on her narrow chest, they were fleshy, tanned orbs with stiff brown nipples. No tan lines, in fact. Then, unhesitating, she peeled off her shorts and a thong, and showed off her equally-tanned, waxed-bald, pink pussylips. A petite, fit, tanned blonde teen dancer? Yes, please, what a hot fucking sweetie she was!

When the blonde was nude, I immediately reached my one free arm out to her petite waist. I pulled her towards Gina and me, and then gripping the blonde's tight ass I moved her cunt over the brunette's face. I had no idea if either had ever done girl-girl stuff before, but, it didn't matter, it was going to happen now. While I continued to drive my erection into Gina's vagina, I leaned up to watch the hot nude blonde squat her bald pussy on her friend's mouth. Gina stuck her tongue up and began eating Alexa's pussy, and the blonde's blue eyes rolled backwards while she threw her head back, arching her small tits, and screamed in delight, starting to whip her thin tanned hips around to fuck herself on her friend's tongue.

Now I had both hands -- fists, really -- on the bed sheet aside Gina's thin torso. Bucking my flat abdomen rapidly, I had my thick married dick pumping hard against the teenager's pelvis, filling her cunt as deep as my cock could stretch. Her pussy was so silky-soft, so warm, and so wet. Screaming in delight, her body was fucking me back, her feet bouncing around in the air, her ass gyrating uncontrollably. In front of me, pushing her pussy down on Gina's tongue, Alexa was gasping and moaning as she had her pussy and clitty licked by her friend. The blonde and I locked eyes, and it was pure lust. Her petite figure was so hot, I leaned forward while she arched her small body and offered her tits to my mouth. So while fucking the Latina, I began sucking the small boobs of the petite blonde, wrapping my lips and tongue around each tanned little titty then going to the other, back and forth. The girl wiggled herself harder on Gina's face, allowing herself to have a hard orgasm, from the cunnilingus Gina was giving plus my expert tit-sucking.

I'd never fucked two females at once -- and these were unquestionably the two hottest females I'd ever been naked with, ever. Alexa's tight little tits tasted amazing in my mouth, I was suckling them so hard, squeezing her stiff nipples between my lips, coating both small boobs with my adult saliva. My cock and balls were smothered in Gina's cuntjuices, the girl was leaking so badly as I thrust my penis in and out of that tight hole underneath me. But my ears heard the sound of the other man fucking that sexy redhead across the bed from us; it was another kind of stimulation, and I didn't want to just hear it, I wanted to see it.

So I repositioned my two new lovers. I pulled out of Gina's pussy (drawing a scowl of disapproval) then I pushed Alexa off the girl's face (eliciting a giggle). Putting the blonde on her back, spreading her athletic thin, tanned legs wide open, I rolled the Latina onto her fours and shoved her mouth against her friend's cunt again. Only this time Alexa could relax on her back, while Gina could now more easily move her mouth and tongue around Alexa's clitty and pussylips. I crawled behind the brunette's gorgeous, round bronze ass, and after spreading her knees a bit more, I grabbed my aching cock and shoved it back into the teen's tight pink pussy. Holding her hips and pulling her backwards, I sunk my entire fat shaft into that creamy pussyhole again -- and again, and again, and again.

Now able to look next to me on the bed, the stepdad was masterfully pounding the redhead's teen cunt. Lanie was grabbing her knees, pulling her legs back to her chest, her feet straight up in the air. Leaning his naked body over hers, Mark was savagely pounding his pelvis back and forth, driving almost but not quite the entire length of his oversized erection into that teen dancer's cunt. She was whining and gasping, not talking, just enjoying the painful ride of that big male dick inside her very feminine hole. The way he stared at her thin, sexy body, I could tell he'd been dreaming of fucking that hottie for some time. Days, weeks, months, who knows, but he wanted her bad and was finally giving it to her.

The room smelled like fucking -- two hard cocks, three wet cunts, five sweaty bodies. Moaning, grunting. Alexa having orgasms from Gina's pussy-licking. The redhead had orgasms around her new boyfriend's married cock. As I pounded Gina's cunt doggy-style, I could feel her pussy spasm and climax to a loud orgasm, too, squeezing my dick as I continued to fuck her through the cum.

It was all too much for me, especially watching the nude, petite tanned blonde getting eaten out by her girlfriend. Staring at Alexa's gorgeous blue eyes and glistening small tits, I erupted inside Gina's cunt. I didn't even ask if I should, I just did it. With the most massive orgasm of my fucking life, I unloaded a huge stream of semen into the brunette's pussy, pulling her sexy bronze butt against my pelvis to make sure I was totally deep inside her for my cum.

What a fucking hot cum. Trust me, it was only the first of many hot cums I had that night.

* * * *

Maybe thirty minutes later, give or take, there were only two people having sex on the bed -- I was on top of the blonde. Fuck her pussy was even tighter than her Latina friend's, even though (I later learned) Alexa was by far the more experienced fuck. The slut was gyrating her little body wildly under me, arching her back to show off those sexy petite 18 year old boobies, staring at me while we fucked. I hadn't needed a long time to recharge after my orgasm inside Gina's cunt, and Alexa just pulled me on top of her and let me fuck her as hard and as deep as I had fucked her friend.

While Alexa and I started having sex, the lovey-dovey couple were relaxing arm in arm after their first screw. Lanie lay on her side next to Mark, her pussy leaking semen he squirted into her. Cuddling in his arm, she reached out with a thin hand and was playing with his semi-erect dick, dripping with her juices and his sperm, which grew longer and stiffer from her handjob as well as the sight of me fucking his hot stepdaughter. Gina, who had needed to relax a few moments after the deepest fuck from the thickest cock she'd ever had, was now lying on her side on the bed, eyeing the big dick in Lanie's hand while aimlessly rubbing my sperm that was leaking out of her pussy. I could see in Gina's face that she was impressed by the length of Mark's dick; I tell you, it definitely looked seven and a half, possibly eight inches. I still thought mine was thicker, though, but good luck to a teen girl getting ALL of that man's cock inside her pussy.

So with me pumping my penis into Alexa, the brunette made eye contact with Mark and then the redhead. Seeming to get their permission, if not actually being affirmatively invited with unspoken, smiling eyes, the busty, petite brunette crawled across the bed, slowly, her thighs sore from the deep fucking I'd given her. The teen redhead pulled her hand back from Mark's erection, freeing it to fuck Gina, and Mark warmly smiled at the nude Latina moving towards him. I watched as Lanie and Mark pulled Gina to her knees, having her straddle Mark's pelvis. She arched her thin chest to push forward her C-cup hooters, allowing his mouth to take one of her stiffened nipples, while Lanie was guiding the man's huge penis towards her messy, drooling pink pussylips. "Oh gawd, FUCK me!" cried the horny teen brunette, as if suddenly discovering her sexual girl-power over horny adult men, and being the first girl to take a second cock that night. As she pushed her hips downward, Mark thrust his penis upwards, sinking it into her cunthole.

The skinny redhead watched approvingly, while her hot Latina teammate had sex with the hung stepfather. Past the guy's feet, I was pounding his stepdaughter in just about every way I could. After fucking her on top, I put her on her knees too, so I could bone her deep from the backside, staring at her perfect little tanned ass. She was masturbating herself while I fucked her pussy, and she came hard for me a couple times. Then I rolled onto my back and put her on top of me, so I could stare at her gorgeous face, long golden hair and sexy little tanned titties while she slid that ultra-tight pussy up and down my cock. Rubbing her clitty with fingers or palm, she made herself cum a few times riding me.

Needless to say, I had my second orgasm of the night, this one inside Alexa's pussy. For the final moments of our first sex together that evening, Alexa leaned forward over me, making out with me, whipping her hips around violently with my cock inside her. She could tell I was about to cum, and it only made her fuck me faster and faster. The bitch wanted me to squirt inside her. I did exactly that, grabbing her thin waist and slamming her down on my shaft, so I could unload my big second cum of the evening inside a teen vagina.

Now there was only one show on the bed, and it was Mark having sex with Gina, while Lanie lay by the man's side, encouraging them to both fuck harder. Gina arched her tits forward for Mark to suck, and for Lanie to squeeze, while she had multiple orgasms around Mark's dick. But when Mark saw his stepdaughter's pussy leaking my semen, instead of getting all step-fathery mad and indignant, he pointed to the blonde's messy pussy and whispered something in the redhead's ear. I didn't hear it, but I could see what he told her to do. Lanie scooted a couple feet away from the man and Gina, lying flat on her back and reaching out to the blonde. Her tanned friend, grinning playfully, slowly rose to her knees -- moaning with her thighs being sore -- and crawled to her redhead teammate. The blonde spread her knees and squatted over the redhead's face, lowering her tanned ass. I watched in amazement as Lanie stuck her tongue out, staring up at Alexa's face, and began licking my semen out of Alexa's pussy. "Suck it out," moaned Mark at her, watching the redhead giving cunnilingus to a second pussy that night.

Mark was even going to get all three girls hooking up at that time, but he didn't last for it -- cumming in Gina's pussy, in sort of a spooning position, her on her side and him lying behind her. Actually I got a really good eyeful of that, seeing his long dick halfway up the brunette's pretty, trimmed pussy, pumping while he squirted a load into her cunt to join mine already inside.

With three hot teen girls naked on the bed, it wasn't taking my middle-aged cock long to recharge for more sex. Watching thin, sexy Lanie lying on her back eating Alexa's messy cunt, with semen leaking from Lanie's bald pink pussylips, I was already thinking I'd get a turn on the redhead too. Not long after Mark cummed inside Gina, I was on my knees again, pushing Lanie's thin legs open, exposing that perfect little teen pussy to myself. I hadn't fucked an 18 year old pussy since college, and here I was, about to fuck my third within like an hour or something. She squealed against Alexa's pussy when she felt me pushing my over-thick dick into her tight cunt. It was messy and a bit stretched out from sex with the other guy, but still felt fresh and tight, as I could feel it have to stretch to conform to the girth of my aching shaft.

The shit was getting crazy while I began fucking Lanie, and Lanie was eating out Alexa. Mark crawled over, sticking his head between my chest and Lanie's body, so he could start licking the redhead's almost-flat chest and stiff nipples. Gina's face moved next to mine, so she could suck Alexa's tits and kiss Alexa, while I was trying to do exactly the same to Alexa. Gina and I wound up making out, while the Latina's hand was on Lanie's lower belly, feeling how deep my penis was inside the redhead's body. Gina began rubbing Lanie's clitty while I fucked the girl, and that got Lanie to start cumming around my penis inside her hole. At some point, I had Alexa and Gina taking turns sucking my dick, sticking it back into Lanie to fuck the redhead more, then sucking it more, while I was making out with another girl, and Mark was making out with Lanie.

About the only thing that didn't happen, not surprisingly, was any direct interaction between Alexa and her stepfather. They seemed cool with doing whatever each other was doing, but they almost ignored each other -- barely looking at each other, saying or doing nothing towards the other even moving elbows or knees apart so they wouldn't even have to touch. That took a bit of contortionism, with the five of us naked together in a big fleshy ball on the bed.

I had my third orgasm of the night in the midst of that fleshy, fun mess. Making out with Alexa, Lanie underneath me, I start squirting semen -- or it felt like it, hell I might have been dry -- into Lanie's cunt. Three 18 year old dancers, three tight pussies, three filled with my sperm! What a fucking night. Yeah, I kind of felt guilty about it, being married to a great woman and all -- but, this was worth the guilt and risk. These three foxes were fucking amazing.

Not long after I cummed inside Lanie, Mark was loaded for another round himself, too. He climbed on top of the redhead and fucked her a third time, while he and I were making out with Alexa. But having fucked her on her back already, Mark pulled back to roll the girl onto her knees. He pulled her thin hips upwards, getting her skinny pale butt into the air of the hotel room. Mounting her from the backside, the stud rammed his thick penis into her cunthole -- make the dancer squeal once more, but with less energy, she was getting tired for sure -- to thrust as deep as he could.