3 Teen Dancers, 2 Adult Men, 1 Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the clock, it was about 2 am locally. I was weary, and fucking knew I had to be getting some actual sleep. I had hoped I could do an all-nighter, but not at my age. Not if I wanted to be productive the next day; I couldn't exactly excuse myself by saying I didn't sleep because I banged three hot teen dancers all night. I mean, yes, it's a legitimate excuse, and I'm sure some of the guys at the conference would have completely understood (and would have traded placed with me instantly). But, you know, just couldn't do it.

Still, I was going to get what I could out of the evening -- at least more sex with Gina and possibly Alexa, although Lanie looked asleep and, frankly, way too worn out.

So, I spanked Gina's round, bronze ass, barking for her to "assume the position" on her back. She smiled at me, rolling on her back and spreading her thighs. I was hard enough by then, and seeing her pretty face and hot tits waiting for me, I was definitely game to fuck her more. Crawling on top of her, I rubbed my penis on that trimmed pink cunt, finding its hole, and I rammed it in. She gazed at me with these sexy brown eyes, enjoying the feeling, I could tell she was as "into" sex with me as I was her. Her sore legs rose a bit, her hands slipped down to my ass to pull me into her, and we began making out passionately while beginning to fuck.

Not wanting to leave Alexa out, I broke our kiss and let Alexa lean in to kiss me. But as I did, I noticed the other two were stirring -- Mark was crawling on top of Lanie. Apparently they weren't really sleeping, and they were going to go for another round of fucking too!

So Mark boned Lanie as I drilled cock into Gina, with both girls whining in delight. Alexa's fingers surrounded Gina's clitty and rubbed it hard, bringing the brunette to a good cum around my boner. But the blonde didn't do it for charitable purposes; as soon as Gina came down from the cum, she looked at me and grinned, "My turn?" Yeah, she wanted more of me, too.

I wasn't about to disappoint a gorgeous blonde teenager. Gina let me pull out of her, and I jumped on top of the blonde. Her legs wrapped around me, her hands cusped the back of my head, and she pulled my mouth to hers, so we could start making out while we fucked. Her pussy felt tighter, more silky, and shorter, like I was ramming my dickhead against the back of her cunt, with more pressure, than I had with Gina's. The kissing was hot, too, mostly tongues sliding together while we panted from the animal sex. Alexa was really into it, sinking into the mattress, clutching me, wiggling her butt, and she began heaving with an orgasm. Then, a few minutes later, another.

After her second cum, I picked my head up, seeing some commotion on the other side of the bed. Mark had changed sex partners; now he was on top of Gina, pounding that long dick into her Latina pussy, her feet bouncing in the air over his muscular ass. Lanie was lying on her back next to them, thighs spread, rubbing her wet pussy and watching the man plunging penis into her friend. Her and my eyes caught, and Alexa saw that, and the blonde whispered in my ear, "Go fuck her too." I think Alexa was maybe a little sore, although she was still wiggling her ass under me rapidly.

So, not rejecting the opportunity to fuck the third pussy again, I pulled out of the blonde's pussy, crawled over the redhead's spread-open thighs, and stuffed my throbbing, aching boner into that super-tight teen cunt. I began humping Lanie hard, while right next to us, Mark was doing the same with Gina. Side by side the girls lay on their backs nude, moaning with tired grunts, getting fucked, our married adult cocks plunging deep, rapidly, into the dancers' pussies.

I was in the midst of giving Lanie a really good, last pounding for the evening, when right next to me my eye caught Alexa being pulled over by Gina. That's when I heard the most erotic thing, ever. "C'mere!" Gina cackled, still on her back getting fucked by Mark, but reaching to the blonde's hand and guiding her over to them. Gina's big teeth beamed with a naughty thought at her blonde friend. "C'mon, don't you wanna feel his BIG cock in your pussy, too -- don't you wanna fuck him also?"

Yes, you got that right -- Gina was telling Alexa to FUCK her OWN stepfather!

Before Alexa could respond to the playful request, underneath me Lanie chimed in her support. "Yeah -- fuck your daddy," Lanie cried, her voice weak from multiple rounds of cockfucking and pussyeating. I found the idea really erotic, and when I looked at the couple next to me, Mark was staring at me, as if wondering what he should do. So I just said the first thing that came to my head. "Just a big dick for a tight pussy. And, bro," I added for my new partner in crime, winking at him, "ain't no thang, just bone her, she's so hot, c'mon man I'm sure you have thought about it."

I probably wouldn't have said that to a father about his daughter. But a stepdad, with a hot, blonde, petite dancer for a stepdaughter? Yeah, I'm sure he has pictured fucking her before. He clearly loves hot younger women, the way he's been screwing Gina and Lanie all night. Of course he'd have fantasized about his hot stepdaughter, right?

Then, looking at his face, I could see that, indeed, he'd thought about it. Even as he was on top of Gina, pushing the brunette's thighs wide open to shove more of his large erection into her cunt, the stepfather's eyes roamed Alexa's nude, tanned body, especially her wet, pink, waxed lips dripping and sore from sex with me. He didn't need to say anything; I could tell, everyone could tell -- and, most importantly, Alexa could tell -- he would fuck her, if she wanted him too.

It almost didn't matter what Alexa wanted. Gina was already pushing Mark off of her -- not really surprising, with all of the sex Gina had had that evening, her 18 year old cunt was not used to brutal fucks from even one, much less two, oversized adult dicks. The brunette with big, meaty tits pointed right at Alexa's pussy, while staring at Mark. "Go on, baby, go fuck her!" Whether Mark was agreeing to this or not, Gina now had his cock out of her pussy, her petite hands on his masculine chest, getting him off of her. As soon as Mark's cock was free, Gina rolled to her side, wincing from being so sore, but grinning wide, and clearing the spot on the bed in front of him. She gave a long, teasing glare to her horny blonde friend. "It's okay, Lex, we won't tell anyone -- and it's not like he's your actual dad -- his dick is soooo big, you gotta feel it!"

While remaining on top of Lanie and undulating my pelvis to keep ramming my achingly sore cock into her super-tight pussy, I leaned my elbow over to judge the man. Gina grabbed his hand, too, pulling him downwards. Alexa, silent, her blue eyes staring pensively, but her nipples obviously stiff and her pussy still unreally wet, didn't seem like she was about to say no to this. Her eyes fixated on his handsome physique -- strong chest, muscular shoulders and arms, flat abdomen, huge cock. Nothing she hadn't already seen for hours that night, and possibly many times in the past, but now, knowing what Gina wanted, she was looking at him anew. And definitely liking what she saw. The wheels were spinning in her head, she was obviously wondering if it was permissible to fuck her stepfather just this one time, during an orgy.

To my utter amazement, as well as Gina's, the blonde slipped onto her back on the bed beneath her stepdaddy. As she pulled her knees back, Mark positioned himself on top of her to fuck her. Their eyes were staring down at his dick and her cunt, not at each other's faces. They, and Lanie and Gina and I, watched, as the stepdad put his brutally long, hard erection to his stepdaughter's bald, glistening-wet vagina now more red than pink from multiple rounds of sex with me, and he did it. Mark and Alexa started to fuck. Stepdaddy had his stepdaddy-cock inside his stepdaughter's step-pussy!

"Oh gawd!" The shriek from Alexa expressed what everyone was thinking. "Daddy -- you're FUCKING me!"

With renewed vigor, I began pounding my meaty erection into Lanie's tightening vagina, trying to get myself to cum in her. She wiggled under me, crying and moaning, in some pain from her small cunt being used to much that night and early morning. Next to me, Mark and Alexa were doing the nasty; I don't know if stepfathers and stepdaughters having sex counts as "incest," but they were doing it anyway, and it sure seemed highly improper and incredibly erotic. The two weren't just going through the motions; he was humping her furiously, really pounding cock against her and making her petite tanned body shake with each thrust, while she reached to his ass to pull him closer, deeper, getting more of that long boner into her cunt.

Gina was on her knees watching the couple, on their other side from Lanie and me, giggling hysterically. "Oh my gawd, Lex, you're fucking him! Oh my gawd!" Then she looked at Lanie underneath me, getting screwed, and Gina exhaled another giggle. "Oh gawd, you guys are SO horny!"

Despite the late hour and all the sex we'd already had, seeing Alexa let her stepfather fuck her -- and the brutally deep nature of their sex -- was giving me more energy. I leaned up more, hooking Lanie's long, slim legs over my shoulders, staring down at her thin frame and little titties with stiff small nipples. She had such beautiful eyes and lips, she was really outrageously pretty, if too thin for my general tastes. But I loved fucking her the same, and her 18 year old pussy felt divine as it squeezed my middle-aged, married erection. Hammering harder, hearing the loud noises of my pelvis smacking her small ass and thin thighs with each thrust, I drove the entire length of my fat shaft into that young woman's pussy again and again, while next to me the stepfather was doing the same to his horny blonde daughter.

The thought occurred to me -- was this the only time, or just the first time, that Alexa was going to screw her stepdaddy? She sure seemed to love it. "Oh Daddeeeee -- fuck meeeee -- YESSSSS!" wailed the horny teen, having a hard cum around the man's huge cock, only confirming the legitimacy of my question.

I felt a cum swelling in me, undoubtedly my final one for the night, and I was drilling my cock into Lanie's body deeper, staying inside her moments before pulling out, getting ready to do so. Mark saw me doing that, and he had other plans for her. "No -- Lanie -- let him cum in Gina -- Gina, take her place," barked the man. He was full of himself now, giving orders to the other two girls with his dick inside his stepdaughter. Gina was quite sore and just smiled at him, but Lanie's face turned even more ashen white, like she was a robot with no option but to obey. She gave me this look of compliance, and I didn't argue. I pulled my cock out of her pussy for the last time, kneeling up and catching my breath with hands on my hips. Meanwhile Lanie rolled away from under me, and sexy Gina took her place. Arching her back to shove those big tits into the air, spreading her bronze thighs, the sexy brunette pulled her knees back and moaned for me to fuck her, and to cum in her again. I did just that. I rammed my aching dick back inside that tight Latina cunt, and within a few strokes, I was there. My balls erupted, and I started pumping whatever semen I had deep inside Gina's pussy. "Oh fuck yes give it to me!" screamed the slut, clutching my ass with her ankles to trap me inside her, squeezing out every last drop of cum into her high school cunt.

Shortly after that, Mark was there too, humping his blonde stepdaughter relentlessly. She was staring up at him, holding her knees open, letting him to whatever he wanted. And what he wanted to do was, fill her cunt with jism. Mark humped her furiously, grunting, almost growling, with her moaning in delight. Then his flat pelvis hammered away at her body, making loud smacking noises, his penis also making squishy noises as he screwed her cunt. Both of them moaned in ecstasy, as his cock began orgasming, squirting semen inside her pussy.

Alexa and Gina lay back, side by side, sweating and squirming, their stretched-open, aching pussies not only drenched in girly pussyuices but now filled with more male cumsauce.

Mark, admiring how the two girls looked, reached a hand over to Lanie's long, red hair. "Okay honey," moaned the stud, pushing Lanie's face down towards Gina's body, "go clean her up -- lick that pussy clean -- AND her butthole, too!"

Gina cackled in delight. "Yeah!" she laughed, pulling her knees open even more.

It was like Lanie was a sex toy or something, being used for everyone's delight. Mark forced her head down (although, is it forced if she doesn't resist), pushing her mouth against Gina's messy cunt. I watched as the redhead's pink tongue slipped out, lapping up the mix of juices on Gina's reddened vaginal lips, off of her clitty, and then -- as Mark pushed her head down more -- off of Gina's puckered asshole. Gina laughed at the feeling of a girl tongue on her butthole, but allowed it to happen. Lanie's face hardly had any emotion, as she dutifully cleaned out Gina's twin holes.

Then, it was Alexa's turn to get cleaned out by Lanie. With Mark allowing no argument, gripping Lanie's long red hair still, he brought the girl's mouth to the blonde's messy cunthole and butt, and again had Lanie spent a few minutes licking clean every drop.

Think the skinny redhead's job of cleaning up the mess was done? Oh, no, she was only half over.

Without warning, Mark yanked her head off of Alexa's cunt and ass, and stared at her eyes with unforgiving resolve. "Now, go clean off our dicks AND buttholes," he almost spat at her, enjoying her reaction. She looked at him blankly, but hardly disagreeing. As he pushed her towards me, I figured, better get in position. I sat back on the bed, leaning way back, spreading my meaty thighs. Mark jammed the bitch's face against my messy cock and balls, all covered in sweat and juices. Her small pink tongue stuck out, and the teen began licking off my shaft and balls, lapping up whatever juices she found on them. Some of them would even have been her own. The stepdaddy pushed his sex slave's mouth downward more, below my balls, ordering her to clean up my butt. Gina cackled with glee, while Alexa just shook her head in disbelief. I, too, wasn't sure she'd actually do it. But, yup, she did -- I felt that petite tongue against my anus, and sure enough, she licked it clean, even sticking tongue inside my butt a few times. Never a fan of that, but I allowed it to happen.

Finally, she had to do the same thing to Mark's cock and asshole. He was still semi-hard, really fucking her mouth good in fact, making her gag as she "cleaned" him off. He stuffed his cock into her mouth so deep, not sure it went in her throat, but she convulsed a bit until he let her up. Then it was time to clean he asshole, and he took a lot of joy in spreading wide, thrusting her mouth to his hole, and having her lick and tonguefuck his tight male poophole until he told her she was done. As she leaned up, trying to lick the nasty sweet flavor off of her lips and tongue, she finally gave a look of disgust on her face -- but, she got a round of applause from Gina, who was "proud" she did it. When Mark looked at Gina, as if to say she could have a chance too, Gina threw up her hands in protest. "Oh no not me," the girl laughed.

Lanie looked at me almost embarrassed, but, she had a twinkle in her eye. She wasn't completely disgusted by what she just did. It turned her on to do what someone else told her to do. I figured, she was the kind of girl who yearned to be a sex toy for other people. It wasn't demeaning, it wasn't a negative thing. She got off being used. And used she would be, sometimes even painfully but always pleasurably, probably for many years to come.

And with that -- it was now past 2 am -- my evening had to come to an end. I got nice, friendly, tongue-filled kisses from Gina and Alexa, but wasn't about to kiss a girl who just licked a couple male buttholes. She understood, I think. Mark and I high-fived, while Gina typed her cellphone number into mine, promising me I could text her anytime, and she'd send me the other girls' numbers too.

Getting some help climbing back into my clothes, I hesitating leaving, but know I didn't have a choice. Duty called, I had to return to my regular, boring life. With one last look at the three nude teen dancers on that bed, I sighed and left the room.

* * * *

While I was trying to stay awake with multiple cups of coffee at (what turned out to be) a horribly boring and unproductive meeting, a lot of more fun was happening in that hotel room. I learned about it later, talking to Gina late that night after I got home from my flight and found my wife and kids totally asleep.

Before leaving for breakfast and driving home, Mark had one last need for Lanie. Again grabbing her hair, which apparently both enjoyed, he dragged her half-away face down Gina's slim, bronze body. Spreading her thighs, Mark fingered Gina's pussylips and clitty a bit with a stiffened finger or two on his other hand, until he felt it the moisten. Then he pushed Lanie's face all the way into Gina's crotch, demanding that Lanie clean out Gina's pussy. I'm sure Gina's cunt must have tasted viciously nasty, from all that sex over the evening and morning, but Gina reported that Lanie dutifully stuck her tongue into her friend's vagina and began licking earnestly. Gina told me that Lanie drew a good, wet orgasm into her mouth, to the point that Gina almost squirted juices into the redhead's mouth. Then, Gina said, Mark made Lanie do the same to Alexa, telling Lanie something like, "Eat her cunt too, make her feel good, give her a good hello." Alexa apparently needed more time to work herself up, which Gina helped by leaning over to pinch and lick Alexa's stiffened pink nipples. Between Lanie's tonguefucking and Gina's tit-play, Alexa whined and winced, then her pussy spasmed with a hot, wet climax.

Not done with Lanie, and still gripping a fistful of her hair, Mark got on her knees behind bent-over Lanie and started to fuck her brutally hard. Gina said he was almost yelling at Lanie, something like, "You're going to have sex with me," and, "You're going to let me cum in you." Lanie couldn't have moved away if she wanted, with Mark fist at the base of her skull grabbing her hair, with his body behind hers as she bent over on the bed. But Gina told me, it looked like Lanie didn't want to move, she didn't resist, she just shouted "fuck me!" a few times.

Hearing all that, as I hid behind a locked door in my home office, two floors away from my sleeping wife, I was stroking my rock-hard cock. Gina and I started talking about how hot the orgy was, and in particular how good it felt to have my cock in her pussy. She kept asking if I really thought she was hot, and I told her every time, she's incredibly hot. Although she had school the next day, she was horny too, and we went onto video chat to mutually masturbate. I loved seeing her meaty tits bouncing, while she shoved fingers into that tight, trimmed cunt I'd fucked multiple times. She had me pumping hard while she came for me over the phone cameras.

We promised to stay in touch and, while we live pretty far apart, we agreed we HAVE to find a chance to hook up again, possibly for a long weekend of hot sex. Would I cheat on my wife to fuck her again? Definitely, I have to admit. And, in the meantime, she promised me, she'd be fucking LOTS of cocks from now on. And pussies!

As, I was sure, her horny blonde and redhead friends would be doing too. That orgy changed three young sex lives!