3 Teen Dancers, 2 Adult Men, 1 Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the man wasn't satisfied just to fuck Lanie. He wanted her to fuck the other girls. Oddly, he told Gina to have Alexa sit in front of Lanie (instead of just saying it to Alexa directly), and moments later the horny blonde dancer was sitting on her small ass, tanned thighs spread wide, pushing her used pussy towards Lanie's face. Mark gripped the teenager's long, wavy strawberry hair firmly in a powerful fist, forcefully manipulating her head and torso however he pleased. Pushing her forward more on her knees, ramming his awesome cock repeatedly into Lanie's pussy, the horny male shoved Lanie's mouth against Alexa's waiting, naked cunt in front of her face. The blonde looked down her thin, tanned body and hot little titties at her redheaded friend's face, then past that to Lanie's hot little ass stuck up in the air, where behind it her stepdaddy was furiously pounding away, jamming married adult meat in and out of Lanie's tight cunt. Crawling next to the three of them, Gina watched with a wicked smile, pressing her thighs together to soothe her very-used pussy, enjoying the sight of Lanie being forced to eat the blonde's sperm-filled pussy.

Taking a liking to a submissive side he sensed in Lanie, Mark stoked the flames. "You like that?" Mark sneered at the girl he was fucking, almost laughing while he made Lanie jam her tongue into Alexa's teen cunt, "you like eating Alexa's pussy? Look at her, she's so horny, she loves it -- you gonna promise to eat Alexa's pussy anytime she wants? After school, after dance practices?" The horny stepfather hardly gave the redhead a chance to answer, with her mouth occupied eating the blonde's cunt, but he already knew the answer. "She's so fuckin' wet, you're gonna eat her all the time, aren't you, honey? Huh? Promise me?"

His fist yanked back her long red hair, pulling her head back painfully, but it just excited her more. With Alexa's cuntjuices dripping down her mouth, Lanie lustfully moaned back her response. "Yes, I'm gonna eat her pussy all the time!"

Mark looked at Gina near him on the bed, and the Latina cackled in glee, clapping a couple times. "Oh, mine too!" She was intently watching Lanie eating Alexa while Alexa's stepdaddy was fucking Lanie, and Gina saw that Alexa was enjoying Lanie's pussy-licking skills as much as Gina had enjoyed them a few minutes earlier. "She's gonna eat both our pussies from now on!"

Mark looked over towards Gina, nodding at the girl he had already fucked twice that evening. "That's it -- you three gonna have a pussyeating club, and just have hot girl-girl-girl sex at our house all the time now?"

At that thought Lanie moaned, drinking Alexa's latest cum from a squirting, over-aroused little tight pussy. Right now, fucking two hung adult men and having sex for the first time with her longtime dancer teammates, Lanie would have agreed to just about anything.

Mark boned the bitch doggy-style, while keeping her long red head in his fist, yanking her to the side and pushing her face into Gina's crotch. The Latina was almost too sore to spread her legs open, but she did, leaning back, watching as Lanie began licking semen and juices of her snatch too. Lanie was moaning excitedly, nearing an orgasm, and she begin whining into Gina's cunt. Gina leaned back, almost crying herself, then cumming hard from Lanie's tongue. Mark soon was soon spewing his third load of the evening, this one inside Lanie's cunt for a second time.

That all probably took about 90 minutes, something like that. The other dude and I each had three awesome cums inside some very sexy teen pussies. The evening could have ended there and been the best sex ever -- but, the night was not over, and who said an orgy has to end at midnight anyway.

* * * *

The five of us had this sort of post-orgy post-mortem -- although, as just mentioned, it would prove to be a mid-orgy discussion. We had one clear "couple" in the group, with Mark and Lanie cuddling side by side nude against the pillows, arm in arm. By default, Alexa was lying on her side in front of me, wanting nothing to do with her stepfather. Gina flirted back and forth, even getting off the bed to get waters and Diet Cokes for everyone from the room's mini-fridge the girls had filled for the weekend. They even had a bag of red-hot Cheetos (more like, red-orange), which the girls utterly loved and passed around. Then they sucked each other's red-orange fingers clean, pretending like they were sucking dicks.

Meanwhile, an uninhibited group discussion started. No one had ever done anything like "THAT" (or "THIS") before -- a moresome, even a threesome. Well, Mark admitted to sharing women before with other guys, even mentioning the dorms and frats back on campus where those experiences first started. Lanie giggled like that was something forbidden, but he mocked her and the other two girls for not having fucked two cocks at once before -- saying each of them was definitely hot enough to get two men up at once. I had to agree to that.

During the naughty group discussion, I found out, Lanie and Mark had never fucked before -- even kissed or held hands before -- but Gina accused them of being "boyfriend and girlfriend" now, despite Mark being married to Alexa's mom. Alexa didn't seem to protest, at the time at least. Gina also got Alexa to admit that it was "weird" being naked around her stepfather -- whom she time to time called "Daddy," if only to placate her mother, and rarely when her mom wasn't around. The stepdad didn't say a thing about me fucking his stepdaughter.

Some hot French kisses interrupted the talking time to time, not to mention female hands groping two male cocks, and male hands groping teen tits and butts. As Alexa lay in front of me, I was eyeing up her hot little tanned ass, and getting re-energized for more sex soon. My balls hurt and I doubted I had any cum left in them, but fuck that, I figured I'd just keep fucking these sluts all night if I could.

Maybe my pelvis was grinding my hardening dick against Alexa's butt, or I was moaning a bit more while giving Alexa and Gina some hot kisses. Something told Mark that I was getting ready to fuck again, and apparently he shared the interest. That's when he just blurted out loud, "Ok, so which girl wants two cocks at once?" Really, there were only two candidates for that proposition, as he wasn't going to touch his stepdaughter. Instead of looking at Lanie, his steely blue eyes fixated on the busty naked brunette kneeling near him. "You up for it, Gina?"

The Latina stared at him, then at me, biting her lower lip, then a huge, naughty grin crossed her face. Her brown eyes got wide, and she giggled nervously and blushed, before moaning, "Ummm... yeah!"

Mark told me I'd get the honors of her pussy. So with me on my back in the middle of the bed, and Lanie and Alexa crawling to the sides to watch, the stepfather nudged Gina to crawl her sexy bronze body over mine. I welcomed the girl, letting her throw a thin leg over my pelvis and position her crotch above my dick. Mark crawled behind her, between my spread-open thighs, positioning her hips above me. Alexa did the honors, grabbing my dick and rubbing my fat cockhead on Gina's wet pussylips, and a moment later the hot brunette slammed backwards to take my erection into her vagina. I watched the lovely sight of her face -- her brown eyes getting large, her lips trembling -- when she felt the thickness of my penis spreading open her tight pussylips again.

But that look on her face got even more wild, her eyes stretching open wide and her jaw dropping, when she felt Mark's peckerhead rubbing her asshole. I don't even know if she'd ever been fucked in the butt before. But she certainly didn't know what to expect, as she started taking two adult erections into her holes simultaneously. I, too, hadn't experienced this, and had no idea I'd feel his dick right up against mine. Literally, I mean, I could feel where his cockhead was, sliding over my shaft, then grinding against my boner. They weren't touching, but the thin walls of flesh inside a girl don't separate the two dicks that much.

She was screaming, as we began to jointly fuck her. I also discovered, both cocks can't really move at the same time. Gina pressed her body backwards, taking as much of my penis as possible, and just ground herself against me while Mark started sliding in and out of her asshole. Her friends were giggling in delight watching this, seeing the brunette getting double-fucked. With Mark holding one of her hips and I the other, our free hands grabbed her two big boobs, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples, while we took turns kissing her mouth. She was on fire, kissing back, sucking tongues, and wiggling her ass around amazingly while we screwed her harder and harder.

"You are SO hot, Gina," I moaned while she was about to kiss me, and Mark grunted the exact same thing while staring at her ass. She broke the kiss with me, and gave both of us this delicious smile, a knowing one. She completely knew how hot she was. Hot enough to start fucking any hot man she wanted to, for years to cum.

Then, her eyes closed and her jaw dropped, and she SCREAMED, as Lanie reached out to rub her clitty for even more stimulation. The Latina started shaking uncontrollably, having a massive, body-wrenching orgasm. We didn't stop fucking her, continuing to pound her body between ours, thrusting our aching cocks into her tight holes together, until she screamed to a second, third, and fourth climax. On that last one, she was crying, her jaw trembling, her body experiencing unbelievably powerful energy. She had to push herself away from us two, curling up on the bed in a fetal position, both crying and laughing, feeling so violated but so alive. "Holy FUCK," the brunette cackled to her redhead friend, "you have GOT to do that!"

Lanie's green eyes were wide-open, as if in fear. She looked at Mark and me, then at our dueling cocks, stiff and dripping with juices. Honestly, if she could say what she was thinking, she was going to say no. But Mark gave her this look, like, she didn't have a choice, reaching over to her hands, pulling her between us. We switched positions for this one -- sort of trading pussy and asshole, but also, it didn't seem right to fuck Lanie's cunt while the man she had eyes for was only in her butthole. I was growing tired but not about to admit it, so without noise I pushed myself to my knees, allowing Mark to get on his back on the bed. He pulled the redhead over his lap, positioned his long dick, and entered her cunt again. That tight, sore cunt needed some work, so I just watched while Mark hammered into it with short thrusts, eventually loosening it enough to have most of his penis inside her body. That's when he pointed at her bony ass, looking at me.

That girl had the skinniest ass ever; with her bent over, it was a tiny target with a dark-brown hole in the middle of it. I had Gina spit on her asshole for some lube, although she was sweaty and messy and probably didn't need it. Then I lowered my dick to her butthole, allowing Gina to grab my shaft and rub it there. I gathered my strength, pushing forward, now fucking Lanie's asshole.

Immediately I felt Mark's long cock inside Lanie, rubbing against my penis. The girl was super-tight, she probably shouldn't have had two grownup dicks in her holes at once, but we weren't about to stop. It was so tight I could hardly move, in or out really, so I just shoved as far forward as I could. Meanwhile she was squirming her hips around, screaming, while Mark pushed her thin hips downwards to fit more of his meat into her. Neither of us was sliding in and out, we were just impaling her twin holes with our large erections, grinding against her, sandwiching her sexy thin body between our sweaty male hulks. Not kissing, just moaning and fucking.

The redhead started cumming -- in waves. I could feel her body stiffen, her breathing shortened, her skin got clammy, and she let out a squeal of joy. Her thin, tall frame quaked while her butthole seemed to clench my cock, and while it might have been my imagination, I almost felt like I could tell her cunt was squeezing Mark's dick right next to time. Then she let out a long, satisfied moan, before a few seconds later starting to breath funny and squealing again. Another cum, moments after the first one! And ... another, and another. She was maximally aroused, every little touch sending her into orgasmic eruptions. The brunette was laughing at her over-horny friend, while Alexa smiled at her friend's endless pleasure, as Mark and I gave the skinny redhead an uncounted series of hot energetic orgasms.

She, too, finally screamed for us to stop, she could take no more.

And, you know, that's when the WEIRD shit started!

Mark and I took a moment to catch our breaths, him on his back and me sitting back naked on my ass. Both our cocks were thoroughly hard, sticking out of our bellies, dripping juices -- looking awesome, if I can say so myself. Gina and Lanie were almost in tears from amazing double-fucks.

And there was hot blonde Alexa, horny, having just watch her stepdaddy double-fuck her two dancer friends.

Alexa looked at her stepfather, blushing, then at me. I could read her face. While it looked fun, like something she'd want to try ... it was out of the question, because one of the two dicks was her stepfather's. They hadn't crossed that line all evening, in fact, they hadn't touched each other.

Gina saw the two looking at each other, and the girl snickered wickedly. "C'mon Lex -- you KNOW you want it -- it's just sex, let him fuck your ass." She didn't need to translate, we all understood it. "It's just a bit, it feels awesome!" The stepfather and stepdaughter were now staring at each other, both smiling a little, giving each other guilty looks. Gina could see it, as I could, that both wanted to try, although both were reticent about changing their relationship. I wasn't about to get in the middle of it, and I realized, if they didn't want to do it, I'd get to fuck Alexa myself now. But then Lanie whined, "It's sooooo good, Lex!"

And, wouldn't you know it, the hot nude blonde gave one last, sullen look to her mom's husband, then crawled on the bed towards me -- sticking her ass at her stepdaddy.

A few minutes later, Alexa was screaming, "OH MY GOD!" looking back over her naked shoulder at her stepfather. Gripping the messy sheets of the hotel bed with both hands while on her knees, wildly gyrating her naked hips with my married cock stuffed up her pussy, she gyrated that tanned thin butt while her stepdaddy's enormous penis was simultaneously drilling her asshole.

Yes, stepfather was fucking his stepdaughter's butthole, while I had the pleasure of simultaneously fucking her pussy from underneath her.

Her naked dance teammates sat on their knees at her sides, continuing to encourage their hot friend getting double-dicked for the first time too. "Told ya, isn't it AWESOME?" redheaded Lanie moaned, watching the look on the blonde's face transform from nervous, to fearful, to shocked, to orgasmic within the course of a few minutes of taking both her stepfather's and my dick together. Gina giggled proudly too, brushing the matted blonde hair off of Alexa's face, where it had become stuck from sweat, cuntjuices and sperm spilled throughout the evening. "Yeah, baby, fuck 'em harder, both of 'em!"

Then the brunette muttered the insanely naughty part of this. "Do you like your STEPDAD's dick in your butt?"

Alexa couldn't answer, or didn't want to answer, her senses completely shattered by the feeling of our two big dicks mutually ravaging her cunt and asshole.

Gina snickered for a moment to enjoy her friend's first DP, then turned her attention to the naked, handsome stud kneeling behind Alexa and boning the girl's butt. "What about it, Mr. -- er, Mark -- how's her ass, do you like fucking Alexa's ass -- your kinda-daughter's butt?" The thought of a stepdad and stepdaughter having some kind of penetrative sex, even if just as part of a three-girl, two-man orgy, was deliciously erotic to the brunette.

He heard the question, but didn't really answer -- perhaps he didn't want to, either. His strong, hairy hands wrapped around the creamy, tanned hips of his stepdaughter, holding her still so he could drill his seven and a half inches of fat meat into her super-tight anus, while feeling my erection grinding against his inside her pussy, barely separated by thin membranes. But he didn't have that lustful look on his face, he wasn't staring at her ass like he had at Gina's. It wasn't personal, ass-fucking his stepdaughter, it was just all part of the fun for the girls that evening.

Rubbing her used, sore clitty but still feeling thoroughly stimulated, Gina needed Alexa to return a favor from earlier that evening. Crawling forward with her knees spread wide but leaning her body up, she placed her thighs on both sides of my head lying under Alexa, while I was pounding away at Alexa's tight, silky pussy from beneath. Reaching her thin fingers forward, the brunette grabbed her blonde friend's head and pushed her thick lips downwards, more and more, until Alexa's mouth was nuzzling Gina's pussy. "Go on," the Latina sneered playfully at her friend, "do what I did earlier, make me cum you little slut!"

I couldn't tell if Gina had an orgasm against Alexa's tongue, but the blonde sure cummed hard. I felt Alexa spasming, her cunt squeezing my dick, and she moaned wickedly and withdrew her tongue from Gina's pussy as she gasped for air. Her stepdaddy felt it too, ramming her harder as I did, trying to draw out a harder, better cum from the girl.

Mark was trying to contain himself from cumming inside his stepdaughter's ass. But after double-fucking Gina and Lanie, and now seeing Alexa eating Gina's pussy, it was too much, he was over-stimulated. With a sudden roar, the married stud began grunting while thrusting harder, and without warning his cock erupted in what was his fourth orgasm of the evening. I could feel him cumming inside her ass, his cock was pulsating against mine, and now I couldn't control myself either. I started shooting my fourth cum of the night as well, this one buried deep inside Alexa's vagina. As with the last cum I'd had, that one inside Lanie, I had no idea if I had any sperm left. Didn't matter, it was a powerful cum that made my whole body sizzle, all my muscles burning and stomach churning as I felt like I was pumping and pumping inside that tight blonde's pussyhole, while her stepdaddy was doing the same in her tight anus.

No, shit -- this other dude and I just double-fucked three hot teen dancers, each to hot orgasms!

* * * *

Like I said a couple times earlier, I needed my sleep to get ready for a big day of business conferences. But, having this insanely hot orgy with the three teen dancers, no fucking way was I leaving until I absolutely had to.

After the round of double-fucking, everyone kind of got quiet. Mark and Lanie cuddled more, sometimes making out. Alexa and Gina took turns cleaning off in the shower, leaving me free to cuddle and kiss the other girl in bed. I wasn't sure if we'd be having more sex, but I was happy to lay with these girls and kiss and stroke their young, fit bodies. I was semi-hard, semi-sore, but at some point laying back getting a double-blowjob from Gina and Alexa. They were low on energy, but happily took turns sucking my boner back and forth, then double-licking it and my balls. I didn't cum from it, but enjoyed the feelings.

Some point after that, Alexa, Lanie and Mark were dozing off -- the lights were still on in the room, mind you -- while Gina and I cuddled chest to chest, kissing a bit. I kept telling her how hot she was, and she said she "loved" fucking me. Alexa stirred sometime after that, rolling over to join us, it became a three-some kissing with Alexa and me, Gina and me, Alexa and Gina. The girls giggled as they made out, it wasn't in their nature to do the lesbian thing necessarily, but in the midst of all that fucking in the orgy, they shared those moments together pleasurably.