4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

The room was filled with the loud and lewd slapping sounds of the couples' naked bodies banging together as they fucked. Aidan let out some loud grunts as he got into a steady and very hard rhythm of pounding his married lover's pussy. Vanessa's luscious breasts swayed around on her chest as her whole body was continually hammered by his huge cock ramming into her cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgggg. You're ripping me apart baby...you're gonna make me cuuuuuuuuuuuuum," Vanessa screamed as she felt a surge inside of her come upon her without any warning and she erupted all over Aidan's pounding cock. Her pussy exploded like no man had ever been able to make it do before. She reached her arms up and took a hold of his hair, then she pulled hard and yanked his mouth down to hers. As they kissed another massive orgasm washed over her and Aidan continued to wreck his lover's pussy.

Aidan was moving his hips between Vanessa's slender thighs, clenching his butt muscles tight as he sent his huge balls banging against her soaking wet pussy, his huge balls repeatedly smacking on her ass.

The bed sheet beneath their pounding genitals was soaking wet, as Vanessa's juices were forced from her vagina by Aidan's cock, as he relentlessly slammed in and out of her, his big cock, covered in her cunt cream.

The bed beneath the couple was creaking wildly, under the strain of their hard fucking bodies. The metal bed frame was banging against the wall every time Aidan pushed forwards, causing the bed to move and shake around. The sound of Vanessa's muffled screams got lost in Aidan's mouth and the only other sounds filling the room was the wet slapping noise of two horny people having sex.

Vanessa released the handfuls of Aidan's hair from her fists and ran her hands over his big muscled shoulders then, scrapping her fingernails down his back, she bought them to rest on his hard, pounding ass.

For almost half an hour Aidan continued fucking his friend's mother in the missionary position, quite literally slamming his huge cock into her exquisite pussy. He felt really aroused and wanted to make Vanessa aware of, how great a stud he really was. So Aidan continued to fuck her hard for a long time without cumming and brought Vanessa to three massive, screaming orgasms.

Aidan decided to make his married lover aware of his dominance, so he leaned his head down and placed his mouth by her ear. In a deep and husky voice he said, "You just love my huge cock, don't you Mrs. M. You can't deny it. From now on I'm going to give you everything you need...and you'll let me..."

Hearing the teen taking control over the relationship sent Vanessa's pussy into another body rocking orgasm, draining the last bit of energy from her hard fucked and well pounded body.

"Oh yesssssssssss...I love your huge cock, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidan." Vanessa cried out as her arms fell limp onto the bed beside her. She shut her eyes and felt totally drained.

Aidan loved, that he had almost fuck Vanessa to oblivion without cumming himself. He freed his pulsing manhood from her rippling climaxing cunt and forced Vanessa up and on to all fours so he could mount her from behind. With his knee he forced her narrow thighs wide and raised her splendid caramel brown ass up in the air. He placed his bulbous cock head just inside her parted labia. Her snatch was so soaked with the juices of her orgasm, it felt like jelly as he slammed into her pleasure hole with a single stroke.

Vanessa screamed breathlessly as Aidan began to fuck her again. She was in awe of the stamina of the handsome jock.

Aidan pulled back and then forced his massive cock deep into her convulsing cunt again. He could feel her cunt muscles enveloping his rigid shaft like a velvet glove. He hammered into her again and again with his long hard shaft, banging against her cervix with each thrust.

Vanessa was groaning and moaning, bucking and thrusting under her young lover. She could feel that she was building to another massive orgasm.

As his cock pounded her gushing hot pussy, Aidan reached down under her body and seized her swinging tits in each hand. When he pinched her swollen nipples, she screamed in pleasure.

Aidan pulled Vanessa's body up against his own and hissed into her ear, "Whose cock do you love, Mrs. M...Tell me..."

Ablaze Vanessa didn't think, she just replied, "Aaaaaaaaaaargggggggggg. Yours..."

"Am I better than your husband?"

"So much better. You feel like a fucking stud..."

"Can I have you anytime I want," Aidan groaned as he continued to hammer into his married lover.

"Yes...oh my God...Yeeeeeeeeeeees," Vanessa replied and then she screamed, "You're kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiling me, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidan,"

Vanessa was now bucking wildly and loved, that the long, wrist-thick cock plunged deep into her eager pussy. Her son's friend hammered into her vagina again and again. Her nails were clawing at the bedsheets in mindless passion as Aidan rode her like a bronco. His pace was furious as he repeatedly thrust his full length down into her sizzling cunt then pulled all the way out until only the fat giant head was left inside. Her cunt juices were flowing everywhere as they coated his shaft and balls, and ran down her thighs in little streams of cunt juice. Thrust, after thrust, after never ending thrust, and even one more powerful surging thrust up her bucking cunt, and suddenly her pussy exploded.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargg..." Vanessa screamed as her pussy closed down on Aidan's cock like a vise, her rippling cunt muscles pulled his sperm from his pulsing shaft.

Aidan couldn't control himself any longer, so as he continued to force his cock deep inside of Vanessa, he felt a throbbing in his balls. Then he felt how the sperm surged from his balls up through his massive shaft and then he unloaded deep inside Vanessa's burning pussy as shot after shot of hot white sperm splashed out into her uterus. He discharged over and over again and his cum started leaking out of her overflowing pussy. It drooled down her slender thighs in thick rivulets of pearly cream. His hard tool kept thrusting into her as his cum poured from the bulbous head, wad after wad firing deep into her womb.

Finally Aidan let go of Vanessa's hips and she slumped down on the bed exhausted and he pulled his deflating monster from her sopping cunt. A big spurt of cum fell from her leaking pussy and dropped to the bedsheets below.

Vanessa's mind went blank. She had never felt anything like this. Her young stud had made her climax more the last hour, than she had experienced the last years of her marriage with Daniel. She purred, "Oh Aidan, that was incredible. You made me cum so hard."

Aidan was not satisfied just yet, so he commanded, "Get up Mrs M. and clean my cock."

Vanessa looked shocked at the handsome teen. She had never done anything like that before. Aidan wanted her to suck his cock coated with their combined juices.

"Come on Mrs. M. Clean my cock with those luscious lips of yours," Aidan smiled smugly as he was curious if he could persuade the sophisticated mother of two to do such a transcending act.

Vanessa looked at her powerful young lover and then hesitantly lowered her lips onto his semi hard cock. She could taste her own juices as she slowly licked his cock. The act repulsed her at first but soon she began to greedily slurp his cock clean with her mouth. The scent and taste of his cum coated cock was intoxicating. It was an incredible turn on and soon she felt the tingling sensation building within, a sensation that was becoming all too familiar.

Aidan grinned as he felt Vanessa almost worship his cock. He knew he had made real progress this evening. As she continued to slurp every last drop he caressed her hair with his hands. The he pulled her up and smothered her with a passionate kiss.

Vanessa felt so incredibly wanton and turned on as she swirled her cum coated tongue inside Aidan's mouth. She let out a soft moan and said, "Oh, Aidan. That was incredible. I love the way you make me feel. It's like I can't get enough of your penis."

Aidan laughed, "Mrs. M. You've got such a hot body. I can't wait until I fuck you again."

Vanessa felt his hands roaming over her body as he held her close smothering her mouth with his. Her body was on fire shivering with desire. She loved the way her young lover made her feel. It was mesmerizing, exciting, and so sexy. Even his crude commands intoxicated her with wanton lust. Aidan's caresses were beginning to affect her. Vanessa was surprised, that she felt ready for him to fuck her again and again. She couldn't get enough of his touch, his manhood, and his raw sexuality. She cooed in his ear, "Baby, fuck me again. I need to feel your wonderful cock inside me."

Aidan grinned, "Wow Mrs. M. You're really a cock loving slut. I would love to fuck your hot little cunt."

Two more times that evening, Aidan's bed creaked and swayed under the wild mating of the beautiful wife and her teenage lover. For years, Vanessa had been faithful to her husband, however this evening she gave into her wanton lust. She did not give any thought of the consequences of this illicit mating. Each time she reached an unbelievable orgasm and her fertile womb was filled to the brim with her young lover's hot potent cum.

--

It was first when she looked into the mirror in her own bathroom Vanessa became aware of the markings Aidan had left on her body. She had several love bites on her tender breasts and she started to panic. She would have to hide them from Daniel, and then tell Aidan, that the next time he would have to be more careful.

She looked horrified at her reflection. For the first time she had made herself aware of the fact, that she had no intention of ending her illicit affair with her son's best friend.

***

Mrs. Grace Powell suddenly awoke from a passionate dream. She looked over at the clock on the bed-stand showing 5:30 AM. Guilty she looked over at her husband Russell, who was still deep in sleep, snoring out loud.

The red haired mother of two felt lightheaded. Slowly she regained her senses and tried to remember the dream. Grace sat up in her bed and rubbed her sleepy green eyes.

"Wow, that was some dream," The beautiful realtor thought to herself, noticing that her vagina was very moist. The dream was still hazy, but she recalled being with her son's friend Aidan. She had never really experienced naughty dreams before, but after her tryst with Aidan, such dreams had started to come more frequently. When Grace was awake the guilt and shame often came rushing in, causing her to blink back the tears at the realization of her infidelity after almost twenty years of marriage and faithfulness to Russell.

"Adulteress...You're an adulteress...' she chided herself again and again. She had limited her interaction with Aidan after that fatal night on the pool table.

But it had proven to be way more difficult in her sleep. When she slept her subconscious started to play games with her mind. Almost every night her mind recalled what had transpired between her and her son's best friend. In graphic details her subconscious made her remember how she had screamed out her climax, and shamelessly begged Aidan to fuck her. When she woke up she felt dirty betraying her husband in her dreams. But she had to admit to herself, that the dreams also made her aroused beyond anything she had felt in years.

Sitting on the side of the bed Grace brought her right hand down and felt her swollen clit. She moaned with delight as she began to fondled herself. In the last ten years sex has become a rarity between Russell and her, but she had failed to take much notice because she was always busy with her kids. Russell had also been out of town on business a lot lately, but that had just been a consequence of his promotion. Still Grace had felt loved and fortunate, that she had a successful husband, without realizing how sexually deprived she was. But after her tryst with Aidan she had become aware of the fact, that they very seldom made love to each other.

Grace slowly began masturbating with one hand, while her other reached up and grabbed one of her hard nipples. It was almost as if she was still dreaming. The loving mother never acted like this, but it felt so good.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as her pussy was on fire. She continued to caress her fabulous body with her hands and became even more excited.

A snoring from Russell made her aware of, what she was doing and Grace swiftly got up and made her way to the master bathroom. She observed herself in the mirror. Her aroused green eyes looked back at her. She took in her body and was quite proud. Her waist was small and her stomach flat, showing no sign that she was the mother of two teenagers. Her long wavy red hair fell was framing her beautiful face. On her slender frame her breasts looked full and round, and the pink nipples were hard as steel.

She got into the shower and turned the water on. While in the shower, Grace began masturbating. She closed her eyes and Aidan's powerful body immediately popped up on her retina. Her body tingled as she rubbed her swollen clit faster and faster. She knew it was dishonorable to her marriage wows as she was cheating in her imagination. But she didn't care. Images of Aidan flooded her mind and soon after she came by her own hand.

All of a sudden Grace was startled when her husband knocked on the door to the shower stall.

"Grace, are you done yet? I' have a meeting in an hour," Russell asked.

Startled and coming down from her orgasm Grace replied, "I'll be out in a little bit."

"Alright."

In a hurry Grace cleaned herself and stepped out from the shower stall.

Almost without noticing her, Russell just walked by her and into the shower.

Grace shook her head and moved away from the mirror as she thought to herself, "It is as if he just don't see me anymore."

After getting dressed Grace walked down to the kitchen feeling guilty fantasizing about her son's best friend.

*

At school that day, while talking to Aidan Grace's son Kevin let it slip, that she was busy showing a house in another neighborhood.

Aidan looked the house up on the net and noticed, that it was a furnished house for sale. He decided, he had given the married woman enough time since their first rendezvous. So he drove to the house and sat outside as couples came for the open tour. The tour was scheduled to end at 7 PM and when the clock was 6.55 he got out of the car and walked up to the house.

It had been twenty minutes since the latest couple had left the house, so he knew Grace was alone and almost ready to end her workday.

Aidan knocked on the door and waited.

Grace opened it with a friendly smile, but it quickly transformed to a panic-struck expression, "What are you doing here, Aidan?"

"I was just in the neighborhood and decided to take a detour. It has been awhile since we really talked. May I say you look ravishing," Aidan replied as he took in the married mother of two.

Grace was wearing a sleeveless black dress that ended just above her knees. It hugged her figure perfectly. The v-neck displayed her ample cleavage in a refined way. It was obvious she had prettied herself up with makeup and jewelry, looking every bit the successful realtor, she was.

Aidan took Grace's arm and escorted her back in the house closing the door behind him.

Grace was shocked and didn't know what to do. Here she was alone in a house with the handsome teen, she had been fantasizing about in the morning. Now his powerful body was just beside her and her body trembled.

"You've been avoiding me since our magic night together Mrs. P. I can't stand it any longer," Aidan said and pulled the sexy woman into his embrace.

This took Grace by surprise, so much so that she was absolutely speechless and unable to move a muscle, as the handsome teen was leaning over and his lips about to touch hers.

Stunned by the brazen action of her son's friend, Grace moaned closing her eyes in shame, as she found herself in the embrace of the handsome jock and in a deep passionate kiss with his thick tongue exploring her mouth. Her mind told her that she be pushing him away, telling him she was married and they couldn't do this, but instead Grace reacted by participating in the passionate kiss.

Everything seemed to be such a blur from that instant on for Grace. Aidan's arms were around her trim waist and she instinctively raised her arms up to embrace the young man. Mind totally confused at this point, Grace uttered a gasp of surprise as she was easily lifted up by the teenage stud. It was so wrong and she knew it, so why did she not put up any resistance as he carried her down the hallway to where the master bedroom was located. With her arms clinging around his neck, she merely continued kissing her son's friend.

Walking down the hallway to where he thought the bedroom was placed, Aidan loved the fact, that the redheaded beauty he held in his arms was accepting his conduct.

In the bedroom he placed Grace on the floor, while he with his hand reached to the zipper on the back of her dress. Then he began to tug it down.

"We shouldn't Aidan...I'm married...," Grace said trying to resist the passionate feelings rushing through her body.

"You want this as much as me. I can feel it in your kisses. But I'm not going to force myself on you," Aidan said as he released Grace from his arms and sat down on the bed. Then he decided to gamble as he continued, "Don't lie to yourself. You want this as much as me. Don't tell me you not once have thought about our last time together."

Grace blushed at this. If Aidan knew, how much she had thought about their first time together, he would laugh. Then she recalled her husbands indifference this morning and it was as if a switch was turned on in her head. She would live in the moment and to hell with the consequences. She turned to face her young lover and pulled the black dress down over her arms. Because it hugged her body, she had to tug it down her hourglass figure, over her perky tits and over her child-bearing hips.

"You are so hot, Mrs. P." Aidan said as he realized that Grace had accepted their relationship. He loosen his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. Slowly he rubbed it while watching the mother of two pull her dress down. Grace bent forward to pull it down past her knees, and her luscious breasts looked ready to bust out of the lacy red bra cups just in front of him.

Once the dress hit the floor, Grace stepped out of it and stood uncertain in front of the good-looking teen. Her green eyes zoomed in on his huge shaft and unconsciously she licked her moist lips.

"Take off the bra Mrs. P. I want to see if those tits are as fine as I remember," Aidan was deliberate in using some crude words.

Appreciative of Aidan taking control Grace reached up and pulled each bra strap down off her slender shoulders, one after the other. Then she reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra. The bra fit her tits so comfortably that it was ejected after being unfastened. It immediately popped off her chest and her hard nipples sprang free. The bra fell down her arms and on to the floor.

"Even better than in my memory. I love that your beautiful pink nipples already are hard. I can't believe how perky your tits are," Aidan praised and just couldn't wait to get his hands on those fine breasts.

Grace was beaming by the teens praise as she always had put a lot of hard work into maintaining her body, not that Russell noticed it anymore. She made a confident stance as she posed in front of her son's friend as she hoped he liked what he saw. She knew, he had been with a lot of teenaged girls, so the competition had to be quite fierce.

"Incredible sexy body, Mrs. P," Aidan said as his eyes trailed down her body from her full breasts down to her thongs.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers