4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

Grace noticed where he was looking, and her body shivered. Without saying anything she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thongs and pushed them down her slender thighs. Her trimmed red bush was now exposed. Her thongs hit the floor and she stepped out of them. She now stood naked a couple of feet in front of her son's friend, wearing only earrings, a necklace, and her diamond wedding ring.

"So fucking unbelievable. Come over here and have a seat," Aidan said patting the bedsheets next to him.

Grace walked over and sat down. She couldn't help but look at Aidan's huge cock, which he still was stroking. It was even more impressive, than what she had fantasied about in her dreams. Up close it was extraordinary. Not only was it huge, it was also so beautiful, so powerful.

Aidan noticed Grace's stare and flexed his cock. He was sure he could make this refined mother do things, that she never would imagine, she would do. He reached his hand up and cupped her cheek, pulling her face towards him as he moved in to kiss her.

She was eager as their lips met and their tongues intertwined. Grace moaned into his mouth

Aidan reached down with one hand and started to caress her full round breast. He loved, that the married mother was so into this. Somewhat later he made her lie back on the bed. Now he also moved his other hand to her tits. Deciding to make his claim on the stunning redhead he was being non too gentle, instead he aggressively was kneading her breasts and pulling on her hard nipples. At the same time he continued to take possession over her mouth with his tongue.

After some time Aidan moved his lips from her mouth to one of her nipples. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and filled it with her breast. He sucked on it greedily while his other hand fondled her other breast. He released a breast from his mouth with a plopping sound, so that he could flick her hard nipple with his tongue before he lightly took it between his teeth and pulled up. He released it and then moved to her other breast and did the same thing, before sucking on it again. He sucked, licked and worshiped Grace's full tits for several minutes.

Grace's body was ablaze and she gave in to the passion running through her veins. With her manicured hands she stroked her lover's hair as he stimulated her body with his mouth. She didn't noticed he left hickeys on her breasts, she just craved his attention.

"Fuck you make me so hard, Mrs. P...I can't take it anymore," Aidan exclaimed pulling away from her. He got up and out of the bed while she laid naked on the bed looking bedazzled up at him. Aidan pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room, and then he stepped out of his pants and underwear that were down around his ankles, so that he was now naked too.

"Come here," he said standing straight in front of her with his hard cock pointed right at her.

Grace didn't know what he wanted so she started to get up off the bed, but Aidan put his hands down on her shoulders and moved her over in front of his huge shaft. He didn't hesitate to guide her face to his throbbing manhood.

Realizing what he wanted, Grace was shocked. It had been a long time since she had done such a thing. Ambiguous she turned her head away, and his cock missed her mouth, sliding over her cheek leaving a wet trail of precum.

Aidan laughed at this. He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand while his other hand continued to hold Grace's head positioned in front of him. He looked into her expression filled eyes as he rub the bulbous head around on her face. The sensation was incredible as he rubbed all over the soft skin of the married mother's face.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. P. You're so fucking beautiful. Open your mouth and make love to my cock as I made love to your pussy the last time, " he demanded. The control he had over his friend's mother made Aidan's cum boiling in his balls and he was almost ready to explode. So he aimed his cock towards her full moist lips and pulled her head towards him. He pressed the tip to her mouth and rubbed his cock-head along her lips.

To her own surprise, Grace reached up with both hands and took hold of his thick shaft. Then she opened her mouth and slowly moved her head forward. Hesitantly she started to lick the precum from the tip of the bulbous head. To her surprise it tasted salty but not despicable. Soon she was licking around the head and opening her mouth wide, so she could let the head inside.

"So goooooooooooooooood," Aidan growled as the woman of his dreams started sucking him off. He took his hand off her head and brushed her red hair behind her ears so that he could witness her submission. She moved back and forth on his shaft while her small hands remained on the base of it. Aidan smiled smugly as he noticed the diamond rock on her wedding band was sparkling as Grace held a cock that didn't belong to her husband.

Grace tried to do her best but it was not something she was an expert in. So it was a great satisfaction to her, that she felt the huge shaft become hard as steel.

Aidan didn't last long. It was just to exciting, so as Grace tried to take more of his cock into her mouth, he felt how his sperm started to travel from his balls up his shaft. He grabbed the back of her head and let his cock explode in her mouth, forcing her to swallow.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Mrs. P. " Aidan roared as the explosion began.

Grace was surprised, as she felt cum shoot into the back of her throat. She had never swallowed before in her life until now. But she couldn't move.

"Swallow it alllllllllllllllllllllllll," the teen jock growled as he emptied his balls into the hot married mother's mouth. Squirt after squirt fired into her throat as she swallowed for her life. The sensation was awesome.

"Oh yeah, take all my love," Aidan moaned.

The cock explosion was almost over when Grace started to gag. Her young lover let go of her head and allowed her to remove his cock from her mouth. She gagged again and coughed, looking up at her son's friend.

"You're so fucking amazing, babe," Aidan said and got into the bed pulling Grace' s naked body down until she was on her back. He moved in between her slender legs and looked at the married pussy ripe for his taking. The trimmed red bush around her moist pussy matched her long read hair currently sprawled on the bed cushions. Aidan put both of his arms under her calves and pulled her legs up over his shoulders as he got into a comfortable position between her thighs. Then he moved his face towards her pussy and started to lick it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Grace moaned as the sensation shook her body. Soon she was rolling her head side to side as he tongued her pussy.

Aidan couldn't believe he once again was eating the pussy of his friend's hot mother. The excitement fueled an effort he had never experienced as his tongue fucked her pleasure hole. He swirled his tongue, licked up and down, and sucked on her clit methodically. It had an effect on Grace but also an effect on Aidan. Soon he started to get hard again.

Grace continued to moan and whimper, and her hips started to involuntarily wiggle. At first her hands had been caressing her breasts, but now she just grabbed hold of the bedsheets. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooood. It feels so goooooooooooooooooooooood, Aidan," she moaned. At this point the teen stud had moved his fingers to join his mouth's assault on the treasure many of his classmates only dreamed about. His tongue was moving at a remarkable pace, covering the bottom of her pussy, the depths of her vagina, all the way up to her clitoris. Grace was now becoming soaking wet and her legs began to shake.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrggg," Grace shrieked uncontrollably. She couldn't believe what Aidan did to her body. It felt amazing. Any disturbing thought about her marriage and her husband that crossed her mind she quickly pushed to the side and told herself to relax and enjoy what was happening. She had never felt so alive.

"Oh my God...Oh my God," she repeated over and over, really starting to get into the tongue-fucking.

Aidan loved how her slender legs were quivering on his shoulders. Her soft, smooth thighs squeezed his cheeks. He was enjoying the sensations so much that his cock was throbbing again. He decided, that he just couldn't wait anymore, so all of a sudden he pulled back.

This startled Grace and she lifted her head from the bed and looked down between her trembling breasts at her young lover. She had been so close and just wanted Aidan to continue.

Aidan moved her sexy legs off his shoulders as he got up on his knees. Before Grace realized what he was up to, Aidan pushed her legs back towards her head and spread them. Seconds later he placed his hard cock at her wet opening and thrust his long thick shaft deep into her drenched pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggg," the married mother screamed loudly as he filled her up.

"So fucking tight," Aidan growled as he buried his cock deep inside of her. He loved the way her pussy enveloped his cock. The sensation was almost unreal for him. He kept his throbbing manhood in her for several seconds, and then he pulled it out slowly. Again he slid his cock back into her. Slowly and methodically he fucked the hot wife while her arms flailed helplessly behind her head on the bed and her legs hovered up above her.

Aidan still held her ankles as he pumped into her wet pussy.

Grace moaned and squealed as the teen jock rammed his cock into her pleasure hole again and again. Grace had never felt so full and was startled, that she not only liked being dominated this way, but that she became really aroused by it. Russell had always been gentle when making love, but she had to admit she liked it rough right now.

"So good...so big...so fucking amazing," Grace cried out as the young stud started to pump her faster and faster. The sound of his cock thrusting into her filled the room with slurping sounds. Her tits were now wobbling on her chest, while she moaned with uncontrollable lust. Soon she experienced her first climax.

Aidan looked down at her gorgeous face and noticed her eyes were looking down in awe at his cock pumping her pussy. She was moaning as she came.

When Aidan felt Grace was coming down from her climax, he moved them around so she was on top of him.

It amazed Grace, how effortless it seemed for the powerful young jock to maneuver them into another position. Straddling his muscular thighs with his cock buried deep inside her quivering vagina she felt frivolous. She was in awe of his beautifully sculptured body with its hard pecs. Almost straight away she began to rock her hips back and forth in a steadily increasing rhythm.

"So gooooooooooooooooood..." She moaned as she leaned forward so her swollen clit rubbed against the base of Aidan's thick cock.

Grace's face was inches from his now, and Aidan could see she was biting her moist lip, as she thrust herself up and down his long hard pole. He could feel her hot breath on his face as her moans got louder and louder. She looked so damn sexy.

Aidan ran his hands along her slender thighs and grasped her perfect bubble of a butt, pulling her down onto him as he thrust upwards at the same time.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," the married mother squeaked as a surge of pleasure rushed through her body.

They were fucking like animals now. The sound of her soaking wet pussy slapping onto his cock, filled the room. Grace's full round tits were bouncing around freely as Aidan plowed into her with abandon. He took hold of her luscious breasts, thumbing her nipples and then squashing those fantastic tits together. He pulled one into his mouth, and began to suck and nibble on her sensitive swollen nipple.

"Oh baby...you're amazing..." Grace moaned as she could feel the familiar signs brewing inside of her. It surprised her, but she loved having her tits treated so roughly. The handsome stud really did play her body to perfection.

"Fuck me Aidan...fuck me harder., baby..," the hot wife screamed.

This spurred Aidan on as he continued to erratically buck into her vice like snatch with frightening ferocity. He bit down hard on her nipple which made Grace wild.

"You're kiiiiilling me," She screamed and her hips became a blur of frenzied thrusting. An electric wave of pleasure struck her like a lightening bolt. White lights danced in her eyes as they rolled back in their sockets. She threw herself backwards, placing her hands on Aidan's legs.

"You're making me cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum," Grace shrieked as she was in the throws of a powerful orgasm. The hot mother was grinding against her son's friend, flexing her hips, when her pussy began to spasm uncontrollably. Her whole body felt like it was about to explode as she rubbed her clit wildly with one hand.

"So fuuuuucking goooooood..." Grace sucked in a lung full of air, holding it down, as her mouth opened into a silent scream.

Aidan felt her juices gush, covering his balls, as Grace let out a long stuttering sigh. It was amazing to see this wanton woman on top of him letting go. His hands were on her waist controlling her as he saw her head fall back and the end of her long red hair caress his legs.

Grace enjoyed the waves of ecstasy that coursed through her veins, she continued to move up and down her lover's shaft. After some time she leaned forward and began to savagely kiss Aidan. Her tongue wrapped itself around his, exploring his mouth.

Aidan loved this sluttish behavior from Grace and seconds later his balls erupted, thundering what felt like gallons of hot jizz into her tight little pussy.

"Take it all, Mrs. P." He roared.

After a few minutes they both worked their way down to a stop. Grace was still panting heavily, she was glistening with beads of sweat, but she still looked like the sexiest woman in the world. She collapsed on her teen lover.

Aidan caressed her back as they took some time to get their energy back.

*

After some time Aidan was ready to go again. He slipped his cock out of Grace's pussy and moved them around, so Grace now was on all fours and he was behind her. He grabbed on to her hips and slapped his cock against her tight ass cheeks.

Grace turned her head and looked wanton at her young lover. She almost couldn't believe the stamina and virility of the handsome teen. She was a little tender, but she was also seeking another adrenaline kick.

This time Aidan was taking his time inspecting her succulent ass pointed at him. He moved his hands from her hips and rubbed her ass cheeks, kneading them as if they were dough. He pulled her cheeks apart so he could look at her puckered little anus. He continued rubbing his cock on her ass cheeks.

"Come on baby, just fuck me." The married mother moaned moving her hand back behind her to grab his cock. She pulled his cock towards her opening and lined it up.

Aidan once again took control as he noticed their combined juices were running down her thighs. He smacked the hot wife's ass, causing her to gasp and look back at him in lust. Watching her ass cheek ripple was almost enough to make him cum on the spot. He smacked her again.

"What are you doing to me, Aidan. Please fuck me...I need you," Grace whimpered.

Aidan grabbed her hips and plunged his cock into her slippery pussy.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrgggggg..." Grace cried out, quickly forgetting the pain from the spanking.

Aidan fucked the mature redhead with force as he wanted to see if he once again could bring out the wild in her. He was now plunging his huge cock into her tight pussy in a lightning fast pace, hitting her cervix again and again. To his surprise Grace really seemed to love it rough.

"So good...so fucking goooooood...you're the best," Grace moaned as she felt another climax approach.

"You have such a nice tight pussy, Mrs. P, " Aidan groaned as he slid his cock at a fast, steady pace inside of her. He was pulling her hips back with each thrust, and his balls were slapping her.

It didn't take long before Grace was rocking her hips back into him, without the help of his hands. The hot wife was getting close to an orgasm.

"Such a fine woman...you're the best...show me what you got," Aidan teased her, as he continued to pound her pussy from behind.

Grace was focusing on her pending orgasm and didn't reply. Her tits were shaking back and forth as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts.

"Tell me Mrs. P. Are you loving it?...have you ever had a larger cock in your pussy," Aidan said smugly smacking her ass while continuing to pump her with cock.

"Yeeeeeesssss...I'm fucking loving it...You're the beeeeeeeeeeeeest..."

"Am I bigger than your husband?" Aidan teased her.

"So much bigger," Grace shrieked on the brink of an orgasm as her young lover pounded into her at a furious pace and smacked her ass.

"You're amazing...keep fucking me with your monster cock," the unfaithful wife screamed, now completely overwhelmed by lust. She reached back and grabbed his hand, pulling it around her hip and guiding his fingers to her clit.

"That's right, tell me you love it," Aidan said fingering her clit while his cock plunged right below it. His other hand reached up and took hold of one of her luscious tits.

"Tell me. After our first fuck were you lying in bed next to Mr. P. while you were dreaming of your son's best friend fucking you?" Aidan teased her.

Shocked that he had figure out her dirty secret, Grace didn't know what to say.

Aidan noticed this and he laughed out loud, "Tell me you've been fantasizing about me while you lay in bed next to Mr. P."

"Oh my God...Yes. Yes...I was in bed next to my husband while thinking of you fucking me..." Grace panted as her pussy was squeezing around the pleasure giving shaft.

Aidan became even more aroused hearing this, so he really started to piston his cock into his married sexy lover.

"Yes...yes...yesssssssssssss. That's it...that's it. Fuck me...fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee..." Grace screamed out as she shot off into outer space and the stars were bursting all about her. Never had she felt anything remotely comparable to the pleasurable sensations she was experiencing from this illicit fuck with her son's best friend. And never before had she ever creamed in such a gushing manner as she was experiencing such exquisite pleasure from this handsome young stud. Her body shook as if she was having a seizure and she shouted so loud that neighbors could probably hear her.

Aidan continued to pound her pussy with his cock and massage her clit with his fingers. He felt how Grace's juices exploded around his cock and her hips were rocking wildly. The sensations were just too much for him and he had no choice but to cum with her.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuming," he roared as he shot his load into her married pussy.

Both continued to fuck like animals as they came together. He was grunting as his cock kept firing gobs of cum into her. Her groin muscles clamped around his prick as she felt the tingling sensation of his semen shooting into her womb.

"So good...so good," Grace screamed, as if she were possessed. Her pussy stopped convulsing just as he was done shooting another huge load into her. He had taken his hand off her clit and collapsed on her back as he fired whatever he had left in his tank. He held on to both of her tits now and moved his mouth down to her neck where he kissed and licked before he bit down hard leaving another love-bite.

Grace's body couldn't hold up and she fell over on her side, bringing her teen lover down to the bed with her. His cock remained in her pussy. He was able to shoot his last gob of semen into her before they both could take no more physical exertion.

"Fuck that was amazing," Aidan said out of breath as he lay behind her on the bed. His hands were still around her gripping her full round breasts while his cock deflated inside her pussy.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers