4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

"Magnificent, staggering and fucking fantastic, "Grace whispered in agreement. She was in a daze. How could this young teen make her feel like this? How could he give her one mind-blowing orgasm after another. She had never experience a thrill like this.

They lay motionless on the bed for several minutes as they caught their breath. His cock was still in her pussy and he still toyed with her tits while kissing her neck. He simply couldn't believe how lucky he was to have just fucked one of his friend's mother again.

After some time Aidan proceeded to pull his still long but dwindling cock out of Grace's well-fucked pussy, making a slight popping sound when his shaft's exit was complete.

Aidan loved seeing the transformation of the once faithful woman. She was displayed on the bed and made an impressive sight with their combined juices running out of her gaping pussy. He got dressed and as he was leaving he said, "Can't wait to fuck you again Mrs. P."

Moments later, with her young lover having departed, Grace turned and slipped out of the bed as her legs quivered uncontrollably. She sucked in her breath upon seeing the stream of thick white liquid running down her slender legs. Grace shuddered as more of the thick jizz was now oozing out of her stretched vagina and down both inner thighs. She looked down in awe, not believing just how much semen the young stud had pumped into her womanhood.

It was as if time was frozen and she was watching everything go downhill after breaking her marital vows in having committed adultery. Cheating on her loving husband with a teen young enough to be their son. But not everything was going downhill, just the rivers of cum going down past her knees and now at her trim calves. Her vagina was throbbing and muscles contracting, squeezing out even more cum from her flooded pussy, sending more of the teen's slick semen to join the stream going down each leg.

For the first time ever she took a shower in a client's house. In the shower she thought to herself, that if Aidan another time made a move, she would give in. She loved her husband Russell but was in lust with her son's friend.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers