4731J-3 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Wesley, I knew you'd like my tits!"

Hearing this, Beverly disengaged with Deanna's soft, sensuous, understanding lips, looking behind herself to be taken aback by something other than her own behaviour. Pressed tightly to her son's side was her head nurse, practically humping his almost naked body, staring down at the hard meat in his translucent briefs. She could barely believe her eyes as she watched the giggling bimbo's fingers slip behind their waistband, immediately encircling his straining phallus. His mouth opened and he gasped with unbridled pleasure just before his eyes met those of his mother.

"Oh, T'vor," Troi moaned. "Ooooh...? Oh! T-that feels... T'vor? ... Oh, yes?!"

When T'vor's other hand found its way down Dr. Crusher's panties, experiencing directly the tantalizing gap Wesley had only stared longingly at, any rational thought left in Beverly's mind crumpled as the Vulcan brazenly rubbed her superior officer's pussy. Both she and Troi could only watch as T'vor took full advantage of them, shooting Wesley a sleazy grin that only a Vulcan woman could deliver.

"Oh... oh... Oh! ... Mmmmm!" Crusher finished, going back to making out with Troi, but now with renewed vigour.

Wesley moaned as grinning Ogawa's little hand pumped his shaft. His hand stopped the exploration of her breast, sliding down her stomach and inside her panties as T'vor had done.

"I think I'm gonna do some... stuff to you," he warned, a last vestige of responsibility before he began debating which of her orifices he wanted to stick his hard Johnson into first. Meanwhile, his probing fingers explored the possibilities in her panties as she breathed heavily, arching her back and humping his hand.

Beverly jerked as T'vor's finger rubbed over her clit, groaning and groaning again when it returned for a second and third pass, groaning louder when the Ensign's middle finger penetrated her gel covered snatch. Councillor Troi held on to the forearm sticking out of her panties, twitching and gasping as T'vor's other middle finger played expertly with her G spot.

Beverly floundered as her crewmates did in the poisoned behavioural centers of their own brains, watching Ogawa and her son freely fondling one another. Like her son, she knew she should put a stop to it all, knew that she was losing control, but how could she really stop T'vor's wonderful finger and it's conduct unbecoming? The added shame and taboo pleasure of watching her son and Ogawa made putting a stop to anything too difficult a hill to climb when she could no longer think straight half the time. Almost as though they had a mind of their own, her hands found the slick breasts of T'vor, slowly caressing at first, then squeezing. T'vor's expression turned positively filthy as Beverly moaned, almost mindlessly twitching as she began playing with T'vor's nipples.

"You're a real slut, Doctor Crusher," T'vor smirked.

Hearing someone refer to his mother as a slut was almost enough to make Wesley cum then and there. It was just as he gave in, completely letting go, resigned to whatever would happen and damned all the consequences when he happened to see the three figures watching them.

At first they didn't even register.

"Mo-Mom!"

"Oh-h Oh, oh f-fuck meee?" Troi begged.

"Doctor!" Ogawa exclaimed, quickly removing her hand from the acting ensign's underwear upon seeing what he was looking at.

Beverly looked up to the mud island to which they'd been trying to elevate Troi, her attention followed by that of T'vor, then the councillor to rest on the three rather primitive looking beings who looked down on them. Surprise and humiliation infected the entire group as hands slowly left panties, the five crewmates abandoning their mindless, hedonistic behaviour in favour of staring up at what Crusher assumed to be the locals in awkward silence. Nervously clearing her throat, she slowly raised her hands, holding them out palms up in what the experts assumed was the universally accepted mannerism of peace. Then she parroted what Jean Luc always said at times like this.

"We mean you no harm!"

Oh... is this your anus?

As Dr. Crusher stood in the gel water with her arms outstretched, her mind fell over itself in an attempt to find a slot for the somehow completely unconsidered possibility that 4731J-3 could be inhabited. Going by the simple loincloths the three watchers wore, it was a pretty safe bet that this was a pre-warp civilization. This meant that the shuttle crew had broken the Prime Directive in even landing on the accursed mud ball that was their home, but that was a secondary concern for the moment.

They were well over two meters tall with long, powerful arms and legs with knees that bent backward on long, wide feet, a sensible evolutionary development for walking through boggy terrain. The hairless, rubbery skin of their bodies was a sort of mottled orangey yellow, and shiny. Their heads and faces bore a vague likeness to that of a turtle, yet clearly humanoid with heavy, mongoloid features. Their large hands had four fingers with an opposable thumb, all of these digits terminating in long, curved, black claws. Crusher noticed how these claws were blunted, practically rounded, suggesting their use was for digging rather than as natural weapons a predatorial species commonly evolved. Their tails, thick as Beverly's thigh at their base and tapering to approximately two inches at their tip, were twice the length of their legs and seemed quite agile as they gently coiled and flexed. Lastly, from where the group stood, they could all easily see the bottoms of their huge, shiny brown scrotums.

From the corner of her eye, Crusher saw T'vor's hand casually move to hover near the grip of her phaser. A sensible precaution, but the doctor hoped the possibly unstable ensign didn't vapourize them then and there. They carried what appeared to be short spears, heavy and sharp, and Beverly had no doubt of how easily they could throw such a weapon, but she knew they were no match for a Federation phaser as she repeated Picard's claim.

"We mean you no harm!"

"T'vor, relax," Deanna cautioned in a low tone, fearfully aware of how wrong this encounter could go with their behaviour being affected by the plasmic mist. "They're not hostile. They're just curious and..."

"And what?" Beverly asked.

"I think they, uh, know what we were doing."

"Well, that's one hell of a first contact," Crusher sighed in disgrace.

"I could think of worse ones," Deanna said, reminded of a particularly disastrous first contact involving a former patient of hers.

"Squarglegrot-rop-rarglebop," one of the indigenous beings said to them.

"What's wrong with the universal translator?" Deanna asked.

"Nothing," Wesley replied. "Some languages are a little more complex or unusual than others, so it takes a few tries for the translator to get it. The more they talk, the faster the translator understands."

"It's possible they already understand us," T'vor added.

Though it had been explained to her by different engineers and linguists, Deanna could never quite break through the senseless technobabble to understand how a universal translator could possibly work for the party who, as in this case, didn't have them. In the end, she supposed such things had to be assumed.

"Largdabec-rabgab-meghan-vlagabrap-brepagarp," The one who spoke before said to one of his companions.

"Wargow-blugabub understand," the other replied.

"But, if they cannot understand quarpalblatt-gomrot?" the third one put in.

"I know not, it makes no sense," the first one determined.

"Excuse me?" Deanna called. "Can you understand us?"

They transferred their attention to Troi, the original speaker peering carefully before replying in a deep, rich voice, "Yes. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. My name is Troi."

"Guarag'la is my name. It is pleasant to meet you."

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you as well."

"What are you?" he asked, his friends looking curiously on.

"We're human," the councillor said as Beverly returned her hands to her sides. "We're from far away."

"Ah. Slarblot, that much is certain. What are you doing here?"

"We're lost."

"Hm. I am not sure that we can help you find your way home."

"I know, but we have friends who will come and find us if we can signal them."

"What is the difficulty in this?"

"We need to get to higher ground before we can make our signal."

"I see. You should rejoice then; your journey is almost complete. Once you pass through the shmush, the land begins to ascend, and the Highland tribe is friendly."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. But tell me..."

"Yes?"

"Are you a... meghan?"

" ... My name is Troi," the councillor repeated with some confusion.

"But you are... As there is male, there is meghan. You are meghan?"

"Uh- yes, we- I am meghan. We're all meghan, except for one male."

Guarag'la looked to his friends and Troi picked up some excitement and great curiosity about this from all three of them.

"Is it the custom of your kind," he then asked, "to engage in sexual practices while...?"

He finished his sentence by gesturing to the land, signifying the journey they'd taken and would reportedly soon complete.

"Uh... well, we... not exactly."

"Grp. Perhaps it was the omen."

"Omen?"

"The fiery omen that trekked the sky yesterday. Did you not see it?" he asked, gesturing to the sky in the direction they'd come from.

"Uh, no," Troi said, strongly suspecting he referred to their shuttle's brief and terrifying atmospheric flight through the sky of Guarag'la's dismal planet of death.

"We are currently in quest of this omen," Guarag'la said. "In times past, much prosperity was brought to the village of those who returned an omen, and we are hopeful."

"I hope you have safe travels, Guarag'la," Troi said, seeing this as an opportunity to part ways before Guarag'la and his friends figured out they were actually speaking to the omen.

"You as well, Troi."

"Excuse me, Guarag'la," Beverly politely cut in. "My name is Crusher, and before you go on your way, I wonder if I could talk to my people?"

Guarag'la turned to look at his two friends who only shrugged before nodding to Beverly. After that, they moved off a little way, perceiving and granting Beverly's unspoken request for privacy.

"I've bio-scanned them," Crusher admitted, "and I have some... well, some good news and some bad news."

The three other women and Wesley looked on, waiting.

"The good news is that they have food that we can eat."

Every eye of every human in attendance lit up at this, even T'vor's.

"And it's not just food, it's more nutritious than just food. It's... it's superfood."

"That's great, Doctor!" Ogawa practically cheered.

"What's the bad news?" Deanna asked, bracing for anything.

"The bad news is that... this superfood is... it's their semen."

There was utter silence in the group for a long moment until Ogawa spoke.

"So, what's the problem?"

"The problem?" Beverly began before reminding herself of what the plasmic mist had done to the poor woman's head.

"I agree with Nurse Ogawa," T'vor stated before Beverly could state her understandably conflicted feelings on the matter. "There is no, problem. We must have their cum to survive."

"For god's sake, T'vor," Beverly complained as Deanna tried to hide her titillated smile at the young woman's excitingly blunt verbiage.

Ogawa too hopefully inquired, "Are you going to ask them if we can suck on their cocks, Doctor?"

"Mom?" Wesley asked with a worried frown, the rest of his question un-necessary.

In the moment, with Crusher's mind only just distracted from the depravity it seemed to so easily get caught up in, she struggled to answer to Wesley's fears, let alone look him in the eye. Then the doctor's mind began tripping over itself again. She knew what had to be done, but was having trouble organizing it all in her head.

"I find it difficult to believe," T'vor stated while Beverly fumed in cognitive frustration, "that I must point out the alternative of death by starvation."

"Excuse me!" Deanna politely called to the beings a moment later.

Once the three omen searchers returned to the edge of the mud island, Councillor Deanna Troi began the most unthinkable negotiation of her life.

"I'm sorry, but I neglected to mention that we don't have enough food to sustain us before our friends arrive to take us back to where we belong. We're almost out of food now, and we're very hungry."

"We have much food at our village," Guarag'la said, "but we can not take you there now. We must continue our quest."

"Perhaps we could give them our stores," one of the others said to Guarag'la. "It is the season of plenty, and there is always more to gather along the way."

"Actually," Deanna told him, "that's not the, uh... kind of food we need."

"Oh? What type of food is it that you require?"

"We require... your semen."

Guarag'la only stared.

"I don't mean to offend you or your customs, but we need... we need to suck on your cocks and swallow your cum."

"Oh my god," Crusher moaned under her breath. But, despite her unfortunately crude choice of words, she felt Deanna was doing very well in this first contact situation.

What must have been a grin formed on the faces of Guarag'la and his two friends, their long tongues lolling as they made a sound that only roughly resembled laughter.

"No, meghan Troi, you do not offend us, or our customs. You and your delightful meghan friends are certainly welcome to suck on our... cocks, as you say, and drink of our cum."

"Thank you very much," Deanna replied with a gracious smile, nervously wondering how this would turn out.

"Hooray!" Ogawa cheered.

"This can't be happening!" Wesley gasped under his breath.

Ogawa giggled as she took the offered hand of one of Guarag'la's friends, it's five, thick digits with long blunt claws wrapping around her dainty hand to easily pull her from the muck. Guarag'la's hand went out to Troi, who smiled and accepted like any diplomat might in this most unlikely situation. Beverly was taken by the third before T'vor and Wesley were plucked from the ooze last.

"My name is Alyssa," the bimbo happily told her liberator.

"My name is Larg," the alien replied with his ugly smile.

"I am T'vor."

"I am pleased to meet such friendly people," Larg said as he eyed the two meghans.

"So am I" Ogawa almost giggled, looking at the loincloth with obvious curiosity.

Deanna actually envied Ogawa her total lack of judgement in this moment. Like the rest of the group, she had no idea that Guarag'la and his friends were regarding them in somewhat the same way a person would regard a cute pet, or maybe an adorable child, but with a rapidly building sexual interest. Beneath this, however she was quite sure that these 'people' were generally friendly and what they appeared to be, at least for the time being and barring any unforeseeable social blasphemy of the sort that had caused the Ghorusda incident.

"I find the word, 'cock' interesting," Guarag'la said as he looked the Councillor up and down.

"Um, it's another word for... male genetalia."

"And what is the word for meghan genetalia?"

"Cunt," T'vor answered, much to Deanna's surprise and embarrassment.

"Cunt," Guarag'la repeated thoughtfully, gazing closely at Troi as his tongue began to loll again.

"They're odd little creatures," the last one said as he eyed Beverly before him with another tongue lolling smile, "yet pleasing to the eye."

"My name is Crusher," the panty clad doctor volunteered with a nervous smile.

"So you have said. My name is Borag. What are these items?"

From behind and between his legs, the end of Borag's tail rose to Beverly's utility belt. It happened fast and she narrowly avoided stepping backward with a cry of alarm.

"They're tools we use for digging," she lied, watching Borag's probe and the four thick fingers at its end that she hadn't noticed until just then.

Recalling the thick, blunted claws at the end of their fingers, it was clear that the Mongoloid being's tail had evolved as the species' primary tactile sensor. At the moment, the four fingers were inspecting the three pips above the right leg hole of her panties, feeling them before straying down and to Crusher's left, just above her vagina where she'd affixed her com badge. His tail's fingers explored this also, but the device was keyed to her own galvanic responses and wasn't activated by Borag's thick, agile appendage.

"Adornments?" Borag asked, breaking her mind from the curious notion that the tail had a mind of its own.

Beverly could only nod, breathing a subtle sigh of relief as the end of his tail left her most sensitive area, deftly curling around her waist to the small of her back. As everyone watched, it suddenly plunged down the back of her Federation issue panties, slipping down the gelled valley or her posterior as she yelped in breathless surprise. It then unthinkably wormed its way down between her thighs and rose to exit her panties via their front waistband.

"Uhh-hh!" Beverly gasped, looking down at the end of Borag's tail, lewdly waving at her. "Oh my gaawd!"..."

Then, as Wesley watched with his mouth agape, the alien's tail withdrew back to the confines of his mother's panties to ram itself deep up inside her snatch.

"UAAAA! AWWWWW! UHH-OHHH!!"

"Mom?!"

In no time, his squirming tail filled her completely, filled her to the point of pain. She was so stunned by the sudden sensation she couldn't even think, could only stare down at her panties, groaning and wailing. As she stood there, Borag began fucking her with his tail, its fingers doing things inside her she never would have thought possible. Her back arched, head lolling back a little while her eyes rolled under the slow reaming Borag began to give her.

"Uhhh-uhgghhaawd, he's fffuckii-ing mee-eeee... uhhaaggh... uhhh-hhh...!"

"Wooow!" Wesley exclaimed.

He could only watch bug-eyed as his helpless mother stood there for it, one hand inside his briefs so he could slowly pump his engorged penis to the incredible spectacle.

Deanna, who'd been holding the palm of her hand to her open mouth as she watched Beverly being non-consensually fucked silly, tried to regain some composure, lowering her hand to speak in a nervous voice to Guarag'la.

"Ummm... Guarg'la, we thought we were only going to suck your cocks."

"We are curious," Guarag'la explained an instant before the end of his tail found its way underneath the front of her garter belt.

"Oh, w-well that's natural, and to be ex- ... -expected..."

A part of the councillor's mind refused to believe this was happening, even while she watched the alien appendage find its way down past her lower abdomen. The four strong fingers clutched at the fabric of her thong, tugging and twisting as her features became more alarmed. The garment began to tear away and she tried to make a grab for the only thing covering her sex.

"Noooo!" she moaned in a small voice as her thong was torn from her full hips.

Guarag'la's tail dropped the ruined undergarment, closed its stubby fingers and quickly stabbed Deanna's fat lipped vagina, it's full, complete penetration almost too fast to see

"AAHHHHHH!!" she screamed in surprise and painful pleasure.

To Wesley, events seemed to be taking a disconcerting turn. Now two of the Enterprise's senior staff were being used right in front of him, one of them being his mother, and it was obvious that they were in distress. But apart from jerking himself as he watched the incredible spectacle, he had no clue as to how to deal with it as he knew he should. He looked to T'vor, thinking that she of all people would be clear headed enough to discern this as a situation if that were the case, maybe the kind of situation people get themselves into when plasmic energy has been messing with their minds.