4731J-3 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensign T'vor was currently watching the fingers of Larg's tail play with her left nipple, one brow raised with an intense smile stretched across her lips.

Ogawa, meanwhile, hesitantly pulled Larg's loincloth to the side, revealing a hard, thick, dark brown, ten inch penis. Her mind boggled as she took it in, it's shiny, smooth skin rippling over a corded muscle shaft beneath an incredibly well defined, blunt conical head. As the bimbo ran a trembling index finger down the length of his shaft, her eyes found his cantaloupe sized scrotum. She giggled brainlessly when she realized how fortunate it was that she'd brought an appetite.

"Gee, Larg," she sleazed, "I sure love your cock."

"I am happy that you are pleased," he returned as his tail slipped down the front of T'vor's panties for a full, tactile exploration of her slippery crotch.

The student of Sybok drew in a deep breath, letting it out in a quick sigh a moment later as her body convulsed in pleasure. After feeling out her labia and erected clitoris, it somewhat slowly poured itself into her, every inch grinding her button before flexing sharply for penetration. She clutched the tail in front of her chest with both hands, mouth wide open, but silent. Her mind was in the grip of Vulcan emotions in the experiential moment. In that particular experiential moment, the four fingers at the end of Larg's tail were thoroughly cataloguing the ensign's reactions to various inner vaginal stimuli. She uttered a gasp as her body violently jerked.

Ogawa had graduated to gently hefting Larg's huge balls as her little hand slowly stroked the alien shaft before her. She realized she wouldn't even need to get to her knees to suck this exciting specimen of its rich rewards, proving this assertion by only stooping a little to lick the forbidding helmet. Larg made an appreciative sound, his body trembling a little for a moment as he pulled his tail from T'vor's conquered vagina.

"Ahhh-hhhh!" she finally cried.

"They are very easy to stimulate," Larg commented, his tone suggesting that this excited him. Resuming his exploration of her crotch, the mongoloid's fingers soon found something else to play with.

"Oh... is this your anus?"

"Yes, it- Uhhh!" T'vor grunted as Larg's fingers penetrated the ring of her slippery pucker, her expression of utter surprise as alien for her as was a smile.

T'vor violently jerked again, returning to breathless silence, her surprise remaining imprinted on her face as the fingers pushed completely inside her. She let out another grunt as another inch of tail filled her. The fingers were tickling and she wondered if she was intellectually prepared for where this experience was taking her, how she'd handle the emotions it was drawing from her.

As Larg's tail slowly filled T'vor's anal cavity, Ogawa licked his genetalia, using lots of saliva as her hand played with the head of the mighty phallus. The promising young nurse then happily went down on the intimidating penis, sucking most of its head into her mouth with some difficulty.

Checking back with his mother, Wesley found her with Borag's long tongue licking at her nipples. Her feet were now spread to shoulder width, posterior raunchily stuck out, back arched as she mindlessly jerked, fucking the alien appendage back in a slutty twerk. Then she gyrated harder, flopping on the alien's tail as though she were having a seizure. Borag had to steady her with a large hand on her waist and, at first, Wesley feared the odd looking being had seriously injured his mother. But when her orgasmic fluids began seeping from the crotch of her panties, he realized that his mother was cumming hard. She was enjoying this.

For Wesley, the whole situation had become an erotic, dreamlike reality, as it had been since T'vor and Ogawa removed their uniforms. He could only pump his excited penis as he watched until Guarag'la addressed him amidst the desperate cries of Councillor Troi.

"And you, you are the male of your species?"

"Uhh! Uhhh-hhh! Oohhhh, gaa-! Awwwwww!" Troi bellowed.

Being spoken to by the assumed leader of the three aliens was somehow unexpected by Wesley. It had the effect of making him jerk his hand from inside his underwear, standing straighter to reply to the alien as Captain Picard might expect and approve of while the head of his painfully hard penis peeked from his briefs.

"Yes, sir,"

"Interesting... And what is your name?"

"Uh- uuuu, fu-uuck!" Troi cried.

"My name is Ensign Wesley-"

He suddenly remembered that his mother had identified herself as 'Crusher'. If he used his last name, Guarag'la and his friends would know that Crusher was his mother.

"Come closer, Ensignwesley. "

After a moment's hesitation, he stepped nervously forward, not knowing what to expect and greatly distracted by the forbidden entertainment of watching Councillor Troi being sexually violated. He especially enjoyed the violation of his mother, but none of these thoughts were helpful while representing Starfleet in dealings with new life and new civilizations.

Accompanied by a broken yelp from Troi, Guarag'la's tail quickly slipped out of her opening, retracting from her panties to pause in mid-air for a second, pointing at Wesley as though it had a point to make. In that same second, he helplessly noticed what could only have been a rather large, hardened penis beneath Guarag'la's displaced loincloth.

In disbelief, Wesley observed the molesting tail of Guarag'la hastily reach out, dipping low to pass between his upper thighs, gently rubbing his aching balls as it found its way inside the back of his briefs through the leg hole that curved up and across his buttock. He staggered forward under the pull of the strong appendage until he was standing before the alien with Councillor Troi at his side.

She didn't try to cover her dripping pussy as she desperately worked to pull herself together, unaware that the end of the invading tentacle was now slithering around Wesley's lower stomach. Its length pressed between his cheeks, separating them as the slippery friction teased his anus. The four fingers slipped beneath the front of his briefs now, coiling around the base of his Johnson before they grabbed its head.

"Uhh-hhh...?" he stammered, as it gently, pleasurably tugged on his young meat.

As Troi finally pulled enough of herself together to form a coherent sentence, Guarag'la hooked his blunted claws to the top corner of his loincloth, pulling it aside. This left his intimidatingly thick, twelve inch prick exposed, its forbidding head pointed straight up as he grabbed Troi under the arms and lifted her off her feet.

"Wait, wh- what are you doing?" she worried as diplomatically as possible.

Troi got her answer when Guarag'la held her close, the end of his mighty tool slipping up between her thighs. A moment later its large bullet head was only just prodding her mound, prompting her to grab for his shoulders with a frightened moan. When he let her go, the councillor expelled a raunchy grunt as the alien head shouldered her lips aside. Desperately holding herself up by his shoulders, her legs jerked and kicked spasmodically in a panicked response to the large invader's headway. She tried wrapping her thighs around Guarag'la's waist for some purchase, but the alien's pelvic range was too wide, her action only forcing her thighs to spread wide as she lost some of her weight.

"Uuuh! Ahhh! Huuhh-hh!"

Again, Troi's legs kicked and jerked, the long, thick shaft having achieved initial penetration. When she stopped, the feel of the thick rod pillowed between her inner thighs made her groan with troubling pleasure. With a startling jerk, she lost more of her weight, crying out desperately as Guarag'la's phallus stretched her decidedly wider than his tail had.

She looked down and finally noticed Wesley below her right shoulder. Guarag'la's tactile probe had coiled around the base of the his hardened penis and was now directing its fingers down, back into his briefs and between his thighs to poke around his crotch. The expression on his face as he watched his bursting briefs suggested some future therapy until he jerked, letting out a frightened yelp. His emotions turned to panic as his face contorted with a long groan.

But Wesley's problems were his own to deal with as he would. Troi was out of strength and she howled, louder and louder in erotically satisfying torture as she slipped haltingly and gradually down Guarag'la's upper body.

Borag seemed to tire of fucking Beverly senseless with his tail and, just as she was approaching her second forced orgasm, his tail slipped out of her soaked vagina. Before she could even begin to recover, she felt her panties being pulled down, but there was no time to worry about them before her feet left the ground.

This was when she noticed her son and the tail of Guarag'la coiling and slithering in his briefs. Further noting the expression of pain in his features, her mind blanked at the understanding that her precious son, Wesley, was being sodomized. He fell to his knees in the mud with a strained groan that turned to a long cry of pain and fear. Falling forward on his chest with his posterior in the air and his knees spread, the tactile extremity slowly wormed its way up inside him beneath the wet, translucent crotch of his underwear.

Almost as an aside, her mind also took note of Troi, her black stockinged legs kicking and twitching in the air, her maniacal wailing somehow disconnected from the fact that gravity was reaming her helpless colleague with Guarag'la's giant cock. Understanding of what was about to happen to her came at the same instant Borag's cockhead found her opening, already spread by his tail. What began as a fearful cry turned to a shrill scream as Borag released her weight entirely while still steadying her with his hands under her arms. Unlike Deanna, Beverly hadn't the mental wherewithal to grab for her provider's shoulders, and her weight mercilessly fucked her.

He was buried in less than one second, Crusher's legs now kicking crazily as her mind filled with static. The pain was indescribable, her hands flailing as though looking for something by which to pull her frenetically twisting body up from the non-human cock she was impaled on. When he started pounding himself with her body, essentially using her as a sex toy, her mind checked out, leaving a shrieking mad woman in its place.

T'vor's mind roiled in a sort of ongoing orgasm. The tail that twisted and squirmed deep inside her anus, the fingers that tickled so unspeakably kept her it's sweating, helpless prisoner as she squirmed and jerked to their tune.

Ogawa was still sucking Larg's meat, hungrily choking and slobbering until she was picked off of her feet. She only laughed gaily as she was pin wheeled, happy to once again be presented with Larg's cock as she hung upside down, supported by his hands at her waist. Her thighs hung spread, upturned crotch just below Larg's blunt snout, and his tongue spilled from his mouth, looping around the crotch of her panties. This other somewhat tactile probe pulled them into his mouth where sharp teeth quickly shredded the narrow section of cloth.

His tongue then began licking at the bimbo nurse's bared crotch, the effect like a current of electricity running through her body. Her mouth had already reacquired his cockhead and was in the act of taking more when she gyrated to his tongue, eliciting a low, purring growl from Larg. He quickly pulled his tail from T'vor's anus, causing a brief convulsion before she collapsed to the mud where she writhed and moaned. Now that tail was being used to aid in the exploration of Ogawa's crotch, soon finding her pleasure button as his tongue worked its way up inside her pussy.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm-mmmm... (slaa-arp!) Arwm-pp...! Mmm!" she squealed around the alien meat.

A moment later, a muddy, feverish T'vor raised herself to begin licking Larg's scrotum, gripping the base of his cock to stroke the length Ogawa's mouth could never possibly take. With her other hand, she distractedly pulled her panties down, letting them drop in the wet, trampled muck.

Guarag'la was breathing a sort of desperate snarl as he bounced on his springy, backward knees, bouncing Councillor Troi up and down on his shaft to his obvious delight. Troi was almost catatonic. Drool ran from her slack jaw as her arms and legs flailed like those of a rag doll. Her fluttery, half closed eyes were glassy as her pelvis bucked in yet another mercilessly pounded out orgasm, jerking mindlessly to the sound of her own guttural, broken grunts and groans.

Due to certain differences in Vulcan anatomy, the tickling that Wesley felt deep inside his rectum wasn't quite the same as what Ensign T'vor had experienced. In addition, Wesley's sodomization wasn't experienced from the point of a Vulcan's emotional complex and perceptions. Regardless, he found himself squirming in the mud, sometimes convulsing as he moaned in complete ecstasy. Even the pain, which had lessened, was pleasurable and Wesley lost himself in it, his mind freed of even its unwholesome thoughts of his mother. It felt as though he were being held at that mind screwing point of overload that occurs just before all his senses blew out the end of his swelled member. As the tail worked its unspeakable magic.

Aside from Councillor's pig like grunts of mindless pleasure, Wesley's ears also picked up desperate, broken wailing. Rolling his head in the mud, he could now spasm in sexual delirium to the sight of his mother bouncing violently on Borag's merciless shaft. Her mouth was open in a perfect O as her eyes found his, her tits and still erected nipples jiggling at each jarring impact with Borag's pelvis. But what caught his eye was her red, pubic bush. The fair sized, upside down triangle was obviously being neatly trimmed and tended to, the shocking Starfleet insignia shaved into it being testament to this.

Despite how good Guarag'la's tail had come to feel and how incredible his mother looked being used like a piece of meat, he still felt humiliation and shame when his balls finally erupted, repeatedly spurting his load of semen over his belly and chest. He cried out, pelvis bucking as Guarag'la's tail flexed and coiled around the base of his cock, the tail in his anus still tickling madly as his mind filled with white noise.

Borag huffed, then grunted loudly before lowering his pelvis far enough to bring a stunned Beverly to her staggering feet. The long, thick shaft that had spread and hammered her withdrew from her well used snatch, its length wet with her jism. An instant later it was in her face, spurting a thick blast of cum to her upper lip. Barely understanding that she'd come through the fire and was free to collect her reward, Doctor Crusher dropped her slack jawed mouth lower, closing her lips around the head of his meat just as another hot shot of Borag's highly nutritious goo coated the roof of her mouth.

Borag veritably howled as he went on spurting himself, time and time again into Beverly's mouth. Her eyes were only half open as she swallowed repeatedly, staggering into him as she greedily sucked his giant balls dry.

Larg's snarling purr was becoming louder, Ogawa's and T'vor's efforts on his impressive genetalia taking him close to climax as he lashed squealing Ogawa's tight anal flower with his tongue, forcing it past her ring as his tail played with her clitoris. Ogawa squealed like a school girl around her full mouth, suddenly twisting violently, squirting Larg's face with a gush of ejaculate.

She let his cock out of her mouth, too scrambled by her orgasm to suck as she gyrated uncontrollably. T'vor was quick to pick up the quivering member, fitting her lips over its head. Larg shuddered, expelling a gasping wheeze and then a sort of high pitched snarl as his greasy load repeatedly flooded T'vor's mouth and throat. She choked and started coughing with cum discharging around her lips and through her nostrils in small geysers until she could swallow. Like Beverly had, T'vor greedily sucked snarling Larg dry.

Wesley cried out in alarm when Guarag'la's tail withdrew from his anus. It left his underwear entirely, wrapping around his upper arm to encourage him to his feet. Just as he was able to bring his eyes to focus, a wasted Councillor Troi fell from Guarag'la's cock to the mud at his feet with a breathless grunt. By the arm, Wesley was pulled closer to the lead Mongoloid's trembling member until it bobbed menacingly in his face. He stared at it, jaw hanging open as he remembered what he was expected to do in order to survive.

Beverly saw the understandable hesitation in her son while Deanna sprawled on her chest, knees spread with her plundered, fat lipped pussy on full display. Also seeing that Deanna was too wiped out to take the alien load for herself, the doctor climbed to her feet, barely able to walk, and lurched forward, grabbing Guarag'la's member, stroking it while taking the back of her sons head in her other hand. Wesley barely flinched when the wide ridge of the local's cockhead, dripping with Deanna's warm cum, slipped past his lips. Moments later, wide eyed Acting Ensign Wesley Crusher, proud representative of Starfleet, was lewdly gulping jism from a large, alien cock. Humiliatingly, he found he enjoyed the experience as well as the taste.

Beverly kept pumping Guarag'la's member, holding her hand to the back of Wesley's head until their benefactor lurched backwards with not a drop left in his balls. Now he appeared dazed as he stared at them, trying to collect his wits while Councillor Troi attempted to drag herself off somewhere, slowly scrabbling away through the muck with low, pathetic moans.

Borag, who had by now recovered from his own mind bending orgasm, whipped his tail out, wrapping it around one of Troi's upper thighs before dragging her back.

"Nooooo...! Puu... pleeease, no mooooore!" she begged, trying to reach out to Beverly and Wesley as she slid backwards by them.

Both mother and son could only watch, stunned to belching immobility by the entire situation. When Troi was dragged to Borag's feet, he let go of her leg to gently, but firmly push a finger inside her anus.

"Aw, noooo! Nooo- ... Uhh-hhh, p-please not my a-haaassss?!" she desperately sobbed.

By the time all of his fingers had entered her flower, she was screaming some gibberish that even confounded the universal translator. To her horror, the thing kept pushing its way inside her, but things were about to get worse for the Enterprise's Councillor. With an eager snarl, Borag turned her over and lifted her off the ground, lowering her already conquered pussy over his still hard penis to the sound of her ragged scream.

Guarag'la also chose to sample a different variety of the group, Stepping to his right, his wicked and wonderful tail preceded him, suddenly penetrating T'vor's anus from behind. With a dirty grunt, her body jerked out of pleasure as much as surprise. With only an apprehensive expression, she put up no struggle as her feet left the ground, her body raised two feet in the air for the fucking of her life.

This expression crumpled as Guarag'la punctured her pussy from behind. She let out an agonized wail, low and guttural while her legs cycled crazily. Beverly could sympathize, having been there. Having taken care of Wesley, she'd allowed herself to sink to her knees, ironically thankful that Guarag'la had at least warmed her up with his tail first.

She watched Larg hold T'vor suspended with his hands under her arms, leaving her nothing to hold on to other than his forearms as he slowly released more and more of her weight. T'vor's face contorted to a display of erotic expression that Beverly never could have imagined, at least not in a situation like this. She wanted to tell Wesley to look away, turning to do so but getting sidetracked by Nurse Ogawa.