4731J-3 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing in the mud, the crotch of her panties torn out, raunchily spreading her cheeks with her posterior pointing to the diseased, deep orange and red clouds. Poised under the spare woman's bare vagina was the end of Larg's member. He'd bent his backward knees so that his pelvis lowered to just below that of Ogawa's and, with his hands planted firmly in the mud, pushed himself up far enough to make the giggling crewperson hiccup herself to silence. She looked down with curiosity, her overjoyed smile reappearing as she ground her crotch against the tip of that broad head, teasing with her wet lips and complete lack of judgement.

The next thing Alyssa knew, she was off balance, teetering on the fulcrum that was his cock. He faced her, holding her by the upper arms so she couldn't fall. She tried to stand on her tiptoes, but his head had already forced it's way inside. The pain was shocking, tearing her mind from its sexual playground and back to reality.

"Doctor!"

"Alyssa!" Beverly weakly called, recognizing the mental return of the reliable woman she'd known before this trek.

Ogawa's face stared at her in a silent plea, her eyes showing pain and fear. In the next moment, Larg lifted her feet from the ground entirely, giving her a bounce. She let out a high pitched note as her eyes went even wider than they'd been. Then he bounced her again, harder. Incredibly, the little woman's shaved snatch had taken half of the alien protrusion, her tiny moans unheard as her mouth gaped, arms and legs lazily flapping about for help of some sort. With a last, violent slam, Ogawa was jarred all the way down to his pelvic bone. Her face was devoid of any presence now, jaw slack as her body twitched spasmodically, hung on his pelvis by his hard cock like she was hung on a hook.

Larg sounded like a Tarkalean brecladite caught in a triolic constriction trap. Beside him, Guarag'la was using T'vor's body to pump his cock with, her tight pussy bringing snarls almost immediately. Her facial expression was much like that of Alyssa Ogawa's, save for the unmistakable glint of pleasure in young Vulcan officer's eye.

Beverly hadn't failed to notice that the local inhabitants were still hard, and she wondered if this hinted at a fast sperm reproduction rate in the Mongoloids. In the meantime, she was having trouble determining whether or not their undiminished capacity was a good thing in any case. One look at the councillor effectively illustrated this point.

But by comparison, Deanna was doing well. Yes, she was drooling uncontrollably again as she bounced mercilessly up and down, tits having fallen out of her cammie to bounce around too. And it could only be said that her limbs were showing but a little more animation than those of T'vor's and Ogawa's, but this was the second time she'd been fucked by one of the monster cocks, and she was still vocalizing, albeit these vocalizations were only senseless, halting grunts and broken moans. At the same time, his tail was plugged far up inside her anus, probing and nudging, rubbing and tickling.

Her body replied with a lazy twitch when that tail withdrew. When her body was lifted from his hard post, she moaned something Beverly couldn't quite catch. Then, with Borag's powerful hands under her arms, she was turned to face away from him, assuming the very alarming position of sitting on the end of his cockhead. Her senses came half alive with realization, awareness jerking to life in the opening act of this most unthinkable violation.

There was no way for the councillor to hold herself. Her still gaping ass stretched further to take Borag's rocket, and the sounds that issued from her mouth from there on would have been fit for someone who was having parts of their body vaporized by a phaser set on the lowest kill setting.

Beverly could watch no more, preferring instead to watch T'vor's brutal rape, her limbs flailing lifelessly as she was rammed up and down on Guarag'la's cock. It somewhat reminded Beverly of the old Earth sport of bull riding. Her head lolled from side to side, back to front, her throat offering resigned, wanton moans as she allowed herself to be used even if it destroyed her.

This was Beverly's fear for Ogawa. The way Larg had introduced his penis to the nurse's vagina must have been a shocking and damaging experience for the petit woman, both mentally and physically. She, Deanna, and even T'vor were built a little better for such an assault, and she made note to take a close look at Ogawa's pussy sometime in the near future. At the present time, the Head Nurse was still mentally checked out, bouncing like a rag doll as Larg's growls and snarling purr became louder. Knowing Ogawa would soon need help, she crawled forward in order to ready herself.

Having been the first recipient of his mother's assistance, Wesley looked to Councillor Troi as she wailed in pain, her voice ragged at the edges from so much earlier screaming. Borag's uninvited visitor was forcefully rammed deep up inside her ass. Wesley couldn't look away as her deliriously shifting eyes found him. She tried to say something, but no sound came out. Proving every woman has her limits, Deanna mentally checked out at this point, saving herself from further cognitive perception of the event as Borag began bouncing her finally defeated, completely limp body up and down, slam fucking her anus.

Crawling to Ogawa, Beverly jerked with a ragged, weary groan, surprised by Guarag'la's tail forcefully penetrating her pussy. But he allowed her to pass, playing with her G spot as she reached Larg and Ogawa. Using his thigh, she held herself up, groaning as she spread her knees to the four fingered probe playing in her hot, wet hole. Moments later, a devastated Alyssa Ogawa was on her knees in the mud, supported by Beverly. As she had for Wesley, she jerked Larg the rest of the way to his second snarling orgasm.

"Drink," Crusher urged, holding the Japanese woman by her hair, lips spread around Larg's knob.

She flinched a little at his first shot, flinched again at his second, moaning and stirring as her mouth began rapidly filling with alien cum.

"Swallow, Alyssa!" Crusher urged more forcefully.

"(Gulp)"

"Again!"

"(Gulp... gulp, gulp, gulp... gulp, gulp)"

Thankfully, Ogawa was guzzling Larg's life saving jism, and Crusher could almost feel hot life creeping into the nurse's battered body as she dined. With a worry for Deanna now, she looked to see the muddy, hapless woman fall from Borag's cock and into the mud on her face for a second time. This time, however, she didn't move or moan, but Wesley was there to haul her to a sitting position. Her long, wet, stringy, tangled hair hung down in her face as Wesley said something Beverly couldn't quite hear. With an expression of urgency, he grabbed the cock that hovered near, jacking it with his hand that he could easier force it into Troi's drooling mouth.

Seconds later, Deanna was mindlessly swallowing Borag's extra-large load of cum while T'vor was having an orgasm that looked very much like a seizure. Beverly took a smile with her as she was washed away by the orgasm Guarag'la's tail gave her.