92.9 KITN, The Kitten That Roars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No ma'am," Terri agreed.

"Go to the dining room; I'll be there in a minute," Pam ordered.

"Yes, Ms. White," Terri said and scampered from the living room.

Pam set her drink down and walked slowly, deliberately to her bedroom. She could feel the crotch of her panties, could feel the moisture in the cotton gusset.

"God yes," she hissed as she found the riding crop in her closet.

Pam resisted the urge to masturbate. Instead she selected the padded cuffs and slowly walked from her bedroom to the dining room. She made sure each footstep rang out.

Terri stood in the dimly lighted room, nervously clasping and unclasping her hands. Her pretty face wore a worried look as Pam smiled a closed mouth smile at her.

Pam dragged a chair out from the table. Terri moved to sit in the chair. Pam grabbed Terri and jerked her to stand behind the chair.

"Bend over, Ms. Triche," Pam snapped.

Terri's face registered recognition and she did just that. The tall rail of the chair forced Terri up onto her toes.

Pam grabbed Terrie's wrists and quickly, efficiently fastened each of Terri's wrists to the front legs of the chair. Then she slowly walked to stand behind her servant.

"Now, Terri, for such hurtful, hateful words, what do you think? Ten? Twenty?" Pam asked, slowly trailing the tip of the crop against Terri's straining buttocks.

"I don't know, Ms. White," Terri said, voice strangled. "Twenty, I guess."

Pam suddenly, quickly jerked Terri's slacks and panties down to just below Terri's knees. Terri let out a little yelp of surprise.

Pam fought down the grown. Terri had beautiful creamy white skin. Her buttocks were two compact globes of flesh separated by a beautiful furrow.

Terri's thighs were sleek, muscular, creamy. Many were the masturbation fantasies this young woman's beautiful buttocks, beautiful legs had inspired in Pam when the two were girls in high school.

Pam again trailed the tip of the crop against Terri's upturned buttocks, this time tracing the girl's bare flesh. She then dipped the tip between Terri's slightly spread legs, against the wisps of blonde pubic hair peeking out from between Terri's thighs.

Pam struck. Before Terri could even gasp or scream, she lashed out again. Two angry looking welts quickly formed on Terri's sweet buttocks.

"Ugh!" Terri grunted out after a moment.

Pam brought the crop down. Before Terri could gasp, scream or grunt, Pam struck again.

After the tenth blow, Pam looked at her handiwork. Terri's buttocks bore six exquisite welts and Terri's thighs bore four matching lines.

Pam placed her bare hand against Terri's gorgeous flesh, feeling the raised whelps. Then her fingers traced up and down Terri's pussy.

"Ugh! Oh my God," Terri sobbed as Pam touched her in such an intimate manner.

Pam found Terri's clitoris and stroked the sensitive nub. She teased it until Terri was actually panting.

Then she again struck.

"Aieegh!" Terri screamed out; her first scream since the discipline had begun.

"I trust we'll not have a repeat of your bad behavior?" Pam asked after delivering the twentieth blow.

"No Ms. White," Terri whispered

Pam left Terri cuffed, bent over the chair as she briskly strode to her bedroom. It took two rubs of her pussy and she was grunting in orgasm. Then she grabbed the bottle of aloe vera lotion from her bathroom.

"Ugh!" Terri sobbed out when Pam began to apply the lotion to her inflamed skin.

Pam worked the lotion into Terri's reddened skin. Then Pam put two fingers into Terri's wet pussy.

"Ms. White!" Terri protested.

Pam fingered Terri to a quick orgasm. Then she unfastened the cuffs from the chair legs.

Terri slowly eased herself up. Pam looked at the girl's splotchy face, reddened eyes.

"Thank you, Ms. White," Terri whispered as she pulled her slacks and panties up.

"Again, I trust we won't have such bad behavior," Pam barked.

She then turned and strolled to her bedroom. Again, Pam manically rubbed her pussy. She barked in orgasm, knees buckling. Pam then placed a soft kiss to the lovely crop and hung it in her closet.

Twice more that night, Pam woke from a dream of striking Terri's beautiful buttocks, from dreams of the angry red lines appearing on Terri's pale flesh. She masturbated to a frenzied orgasm and returned to sleep, to more dreams.

The alarm roused Pam from a beautiful dream, a dream of cinching her large strap on dildo and abusing Terri's tiny anal orifice. She slapped out at the alarm and again masturbated.

"Good morning, Ms. White," Terri said quietly as Pam wobbled from bedroom to dining room.

"Good morning," Pam agreed.

Terri placed the French toast in front of Pam. She then placed a small bowl of fresh blackberry jam, as well as a bottle of real maple syrup in front of Pam. She returned a moment later with Pam's coffee and a glass of orange juice.

"Terri, let me see..." Pam ordered.

Terri looked at Pam blankly for a moment. Then her cheeks colored. She turned and worked her slacks down to just below the welts on her thighs. Pam's pussy flooded her pajama bottoms as she looked at her lovely handiwork.

"How do they feel?" Pam asked, voice thick.

"They hurt, Ms. White," Terri said flatly.

"Can I?" Pam asked, then lightly ran her fingers over Terri's firm buttocks.

Pam's pussy twitched and spurted more of her excitement. Pam wondered if Terri could smell her pussy; she was sure she could smell her own excitement.

"Are you hap... Are you satisfied with me now, Ms. White?" Terri asked, pulling slacks and panties up again.

"Yes, yes, I suppose I am," Pam said and spooned some of the blackberry jam onto the piping hot bread. "Where'd you get the jam?"

"There's some bushes along your fence line," Terri revealed, pointing in the general direction.

"You, when did you find time to..." Pam inquired.

"Ms. White, when I'm done with my chores, there's not much to do until it's time start on dinner," Terri informed Pam.

As usual, when Pam returned to her bedroom, Terri had already made her bed. The towel and washcloth were ready for her, on the small ledge.

"Have a good day, Ms. White," Terri said quietly as Pam grabbed her briefcase.

"You too, Terri," Pam said and left the house.

Standing on the front porch, Pam swiveled her head, trying to locate the blackberry bushes. She could not see anything that would resemble a blackberry bush so gave up and walked to her barn.

Throughout her day, Pam kept thinking of Terri's beautiful buttocks, the lovely thin lines crisscrossing the pale flesh. She also kept envisioning the pale yellow strands of pubic hair that peeked out underneath Terri's beautiful upturned buttocks. She thought of Terri's pale pink pussy lips as she had fingered the girl to orgasm.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, Ms. White," Terri informed Pam a few days later.

"Yes, yes, your paycheck's already been deposited," Pam snapped as she sat for the evening meal.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yes ma'am," Terri said. "No ma'am, it's just that, forecast says it's going be a beautiful day tomorrow; I was wondering if you'd like go on a little picnic, right here on your farm?"

"A, a picnic?" Pam asked, looking at Terri.

Terri blushed prettily as she stood next to the table. But she held Pam's gaze.

"Yes ma'am. I'll fix us a basket and we'll go, about eleven?

Pam was about to retort that she didn't have time for such foolishness, such trivial things. But Terri was correct; it was supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow. And she spent nearly every moment of the day indoors, either at her office, or here in her home.

"Know what? Yes, Terri, that really sounds great," Pam agreed.

"Oh wonderful!" Terri said happily.

Pam limited her after dinner drinks to just two vodka and tonics. When she went to bed, Terri was still in the kitchen, busily working on the picnic meal

In the morning, Pam ate a bowl of cold cereal and drank a cup of coffee. She did not see, nor hear Terri, but shrugged.

"Now, what do you wear for a picnic," Pam wondered out loud as she looked into her closet.

She decided that a K.I.T.N. tee shirt and a pair of shorts would suffice.

"Got sun block?" Terri cheerfully asked as Pam stepped out of her bedroom.

Pam saw that Terri was also dressed in tee shirt and shorts. Terri also wore socks and battered looking tennis shoes, so Pam decided to change her footwear from flip-flops to tennis shoes.

"Good idea," Pam agreed, meaning both sun block and footwear.

After slathering on a layer of protection, she again stepped out of her bedroom. Terri grabbed a large wicker basket from the kitchen counter.

"That's a cute basket; where'd you get it?" Pam asked as they stepped out onto the porch.

"The VA Hospital," Terri said. "They got this program? It's what they teach some of the blind vets to do."

No kidding?" Pam said.

Pam looked over, surprised, shocked really, when Terri grabbed her hand. She didn't pull her hand away as they walked west along her fence line.

"Show you those blackberry bushes," Terri explained.

After a few moments, they reached the clump of thorny stems that had woven into the gaps of the cyclone fence along the periphery of Pam's property. The fence had already been there when Pam had purchased the property and she had seen no reason to tear it down.

"Got some more about ready for picking," Terri observed, then veered on a northern jaunt.

They walked for a few more moments, cutting through some trees. The grass was quite high in this area; Pam had told her landscapers to just cut the area around house and garage.

"You, you're not scared of snakes?" Pam asked.

"They're more scared of you," Terri assured Pam as she continued.

They suddenly entered a clearing. Pam looked around, amazed that this little slice of nirvana was on her property and she had never seen it before.

Terri put the basket down on a fallen log and opened it. She pulled a blanket out and quickly, efficiently whipped it open. Then she arranged it onto the ground, flattening the grass.

Terri lay down on the blanket, arms folded behind her head. Pam fought down her groan as this maneuver mirrored her favorite way to bind her partners' arms. The maneuver thrust Terri's large breasts out and Pam could envision bringing her cat o' nine tales down on the delightful mounds.

Then she could imagine applying lotion to the succulent globes of flesh. She could imagine darting her tongue out, licking the tears from Terri's face.

Pam felt the blanket carefully for anything that might be crawling underneath, then lay down next to Terri. Together, they watched some fluffy white clouds drift past.

"Getting hungry?" Terri's soft voice broke into Pam's light dozing.

"Yeah," Pam agreed.

Terri had packed some cold fried chicken, cold potato salad, cold macaroni salad and some pimento stuffed celery. There was also a jug of iced tea in the basket.

"Damn, Terri, this is, this is the best fried chicken I've ever had," Pam admitted.

"Thank you, ma'am," Terri smiled.

"And, oh my God, this potato salad!" Pam enthused.

Terri gathered their plastic plates and the chicken bones and put them into the basket. Then she smiled and brought out two small blackberry pies.

"You made these?" Pam asked.

"Yes," Terri said.

After they finished the pies, Terri pulled Pam to her feet and showed Pam around the woods just past the clearing.

"And over here are some more blackberries," Terri said.

"Bees!" Pam screamed, horrified as a few bees buzzed around the wild bushes. "Bees! Bees! I'm allergic! Get them away! Get them away!"

Pam began flailing her arms, truly in a panic. Terri grabbed the terrified woman, pinned Pam's arms at her side and physically carried the screaming, sobbing Pam back to the clearing. They collapsed onto the blanket.

"Pam! Pam! It's all right! It's all right! They didn't sting you! It's all right!" Terri screamed to be heard over Pam's wails.

"I'm allergic," Pam sobbed.

"I know, I know, but they didn't sting you, they didn't sting you, you're all right," Terri soothed, gently stroking Pam's face.

Pam came to from a peaceful slumber. The sun was just out of sight behind some trees.

"Ready go home?" Terri asked softly. "Kind of have go potty."

"Huh? Uh, yeah, yeah," Pam mumbled, sitting up.

Terri neatly folded the blanket and placed it inside of the basket. Again, she held onto Pam's hand as they walked to the farm house.

"Thank you, Terri," Pam said quietly when they stepped up onto the porch.

"Yes ma'am," Terri smiled.

Pam suddenly turned and pressed her lips to Terri's lips. Then she opened the door and dashed inside.

"On your own for dinner," Terri called out as she dashed to her bathroom.

She had said Pam was on her own for supper, but they had leftover fried chicken, potato salad and macaroni salad. Then Pam sat in her living room, tall vodka and tonic in one hand, independent analysis in the other.

"Son of a bitch, son of a bitch, son of a bitch," Pam cursed, looking at the dismal lunch slot again.

"Something wrong, ma'am?" Terri said.

"God damned lunch slot. We're barely getting twelve percent," Pam spat, gulping her drink.

"Yeah, I've listened to them," Terri agreed. "'Bout put you to sleep."

"Huh? We're playing..." Pam asked.

"Oh no, it's not the music. The music's fine," Terri said. "It's the announcer. Could he possibly sound more bored?"

"Yeah, David's like that," Pam had to concede.

"I was thinking, my mom's Uncle Phil? He had some records, them old radio shows? They'd keep your attention, they'd really get you going, and then, and then, and then, commercial. You sat and listened to the commercial, afraid get up, might miss what was happening next," Terri said.

"What evil lurks in the hearts of men," Pam intoned.

"The Shadow knows," Terri said. "Anyway..."

She sat down next to Pam on the long couch. Their thighs gently touched.

"Other day, was watching think it was Food Network or something like that, where I got that macaroni salad recipe, and the woman? Would give you most of the ingredients? And then commercial. Then she'd tell you what to do, and the really important step? Commercial. Almost peed on myself waiting for her to come back so I could learn how keep the sour cream from curdling when adding it to the hot noodles."

"Well, how do you?" Pam asked, drink and report forgotten.

"Hmm? Oh, commercial," Terri said, getting to her feet.

"Terri! Don't you dare," Pam yelled.

Terri giggled. Pam also giggled.

"You don't. You run cool water over the noodles, see, you cook them until they're al dente and then run cool water over them. Isn't that smart?" Terri said. "But you could do something like that. Give your listeners a recipe, something they can fix that night when they get home. They'll want listen and they won't fall asleep when David's talking and then you put the recipe on the web site but don't put it on until after the show's over."

Sunday morning, Pam fixed her cold cereal and thought. At lunch, Terri informed her that she'd made chicken salad for sandwiches if Pam would like one.

"Think you could do that?" Pam asked.

"Chicken salad? Nothing to it," Terri said.

"No, no, that lunch thing," Pam said.

"Sure," Terri shrugged. "Remember? I was in the drama club. And I was the head cheerleader, used to being in front of people."

Monday morning, David Straughter made Pam's decision easier when he marched uninvited into Pam's office, flopped down in a chair across from her and demanded a raise. Pam pointed out his dismal numbers and the man shrugged.

"Still in second," he replied.

"Barely," Pam countered.

"Contract's up next week," David reminded her.

"Wasn't planning on renewing it," Pam said. "Again, David, your numbers? They're terrible. And I can't help but think our afternoon slots are dying mostly because of your deplorable lead-in."

"Starting Monday the nineteenth, the Lunch Box, from ten 'til two," Pam recorded, voice excited, lively.

"Don't miss the Lunch Box, starting on the nineteenth," Pam announced.

These little blurbs began playing throughout the broadcasts. David Straughter also began his own campaign. He implored his listeners to call the station, email the station manager, demand that his contract be renewed.

"David," Pam said on Friday just as David was about to go on the air.

"Yes, Ms. White?" David smiled, thinking he'd won.

"Five calls. Pam smiled. "You've had five calls. Five. We did get almost a hundred emails, though."

"Oh yeah?" David said, still smiling.

"Uh huh, and nearly every single one of them asked what took us so long get rid of you," Pam laughed.

Monday morning, Pam's stomach was in knots and it had nothing to do with Terri's Denver omelet at breakfast. Terri had assured her she could do it, do the show, but supposed she flopped? They had two interns, both of whom had campaigned to be on the air, but the two interns had personalities that made David Straughter look lively, energetic.

"Hi, I'm Honey Bee," Terri's happy, bubbly voice chimed over the speaker in Pam's office. "My girlfriend and I went on this picnic the other day; the weather was just beautiful and we had fried chicken. We also had potato salad and macaroni salad; I made that with a little bit of sour cream. So tangy. That sour cream really wakes up that salad. Anyway, after we hear Highly Suspect's song, I'll tell y'all how to make the perfect fried chicken, okay?"

"Okay, I bought a fryer. Now, usually, I buy a bag of leg quarters; they're less expensive, but I really wanted my girlfriend to have the perfect day; she works so hard. So, this day was all about her, so I bought a fryer and cut it up, but again, you can use whatever chicken pieces you want. The night before? I put a heaping tablespoon of salt, a teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper and a teaspoon of garlic powder into a gallon sized plastic bag. I then added a pint of cold water, sealed the bag and kind of shook it all up, then opened it up and put the chicken into the bag. Then I lay the bag flat inside of a baking dish and put that into the refrigerator. You're going want put it into a baking dish in case the bag leaks. This next song? We're going old, old school. This is 'Sacred Love' by Bad Brains," Terri said.

Pam walked rapidly to the employee's bathroom. She sighed contentedly as her stomach unknotted and she was able to relax her sphincter. The speaker in the bathroom continued to broadcast Terri's Lunch Box show. Pam smiled at herself in the large mirror as she washed her hands. Then she gave her reflection a 'thumbs-up' and left the bathroom.

"Where did you get her?" Bobby, the station's engineer asked Pam. "I hate cooking shit and she's got me thinking I'm going buy a chicken on the way home."

"Do us all a favor, go to Popeye's instead, huh?" Pam smiled.

"You can dice up the green pepper is big or as small as you want. When I was a little girl? I'd sit there and throw a fit; I wasn't eating no green peppers. And my momma would say 'oh, okay, I won't put none in yours.' Wasn't until I was about nine or ten, figured it out. She was putting them in my food; she was putting it in all our food. When I told her I figured it out, I was on to her game? She just said, 'see? And it ain't killed you eat it, huh?' The green peppers are incorporated in with the sour cream then you squeeze a little lemon in with it. After his commercial break, I'll finish up telling y'all how do the perfect picnic, okay?"

Pam looked at the clock. It was seven minutes before two pm.

"And I knew I'd made the perfect picnic because afterward? We had our first kiss, this has been our first episode of 'The Lunch Box.' I'm Honey Bee, and thank you for listening to ninety two nine, K.I.T.N, the kitten that roars," Terri said, then slumped in her chair.