92.9 KITN, The Kitten That Roars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,057 Followers

"No I'm not," Pam said.

"Yes Pam, yes you are," Terri said, grabbing Pam's hand.

She leaned over and kissed Pam's cheek softly.

"Yes, Pam. Yes, you are in charge," Terri assured her.

She finished her salad and waited for Pam to finish hers. Then, with another kiss to Pam's lips, she gathered both plates and left the room. A moment later, she returned with the glass bowls, the chicken pot pies steaming and bubbling. She placed them onto the placemats then left the room.

A moment later, Terri returned and refilled Pam's glass with more iced tea.

"Oh yeah! I looked for these bowls; where were they?" Pam suddenly remembered.

"The Pyrex bowls? They're mine," Terri said, taking her seat. "Knowing how much you like breaking things, I took them when I left."

"And if I broke them now?" Pam threatened, still feeling quite out of sorts.

"Go ahead," Terri challenged. "That little whip of yours? Fits my hand too."

"You wouldn't dare!" Pam gasped, actually shocked.

Terri gave Pam a playful smile. Pam shook her head and pierced the crust of the chicken pot pie.

After they finished the pot pies, Terri placed two pudding cakes on the table. When Pam pierced the top of the chocolate cake, piping hot pudding bubbled to the surface.

While Terri cleaned up after dinner, Pam sat on the couch and tried to look over a proposed marketing plan. The firm from Little Rock, Arkansas was proposing tee shirts that could be handed out as promotional giveaways. But something was missing. It just didn't grab her attention.

Pam finished her drink and debated on whether or not to pour herself a second drink. She heard a clatter come from the kitchen and decided that she did not need a second drink.

Pam put the paperwork in her briefcase and got to her feet. She carried her glass into the kitchen. Before she could put the glass into the dishwasher, Terri plucked it from her hand and emptied the ice cubes into the sink. Then she put the glass into the dishwasher.

She then pulled Pam into a hug. The two kissed softly for a long moment.

"Still feeling like you not in charge?" Terri asked, peering into Pam's one eye.

"Kind of," Pam admitted.

"Because, Pam? I've never, I mean, you're going have show me how to make you happy," Terri whispered.

She kissed Pam again. Pam gently licked Terri's lips. Terri opened her mouth and sucked Pam's tongue into her mouth.

"Finished in here?" Pam demanded.

"Yeah. Kind of just been piddling," Terri admitted, suddenly seeming fairly nervous.

Terri smiled self-consciously at Pam. She indicated the kitchen with a wave of her hand.

Pam smiled and pulled Terri toward the bedroom. Terri followed.

In the bedroom, Pam paused at the foot of her bed. She pulled Terri to herself, molding her flesh against Terri. Her hands went to Terri's long hair, combing her fingers through Terri's blonde hair.

"Ooh," Terri sighed as Pam's manicured fingernails gently massaged against Terri's scalp.

Pam began to unbutton Terri's blouse. Each time she unbuttoned a button, she kissed Terri's exposed flesh. When the blouse was fully unbuttoned, Pam gently raked her fingernails across Terri's pale flesh.

Terri shuddered as Pam's fingernails gently scratched across her flesh. Her arms hung limply at her sides; she was unsure of what to do with them.

Pam kissed Terri's lips again. Then she unclasped Terri's heavy bra.

The gentle raking of the fingernails was repeated when Pam slid both blouse and bra from Terri's form. Terri's large breasts were capped with large nipples that responded beautifully to Pam's red fingernails.

"Oh shit, Pam," Terri whimpered when Pam bent and sucked one of Terri's nipples into her mouth.

"Ooh," she sighed as Pam's soft tongue licked all around the large areolae.

"Ah!" Terri suddenly gasped when Pam bit down on her hard nipple.

Terri shuddered for a long moment. Pam did not relinquish her teeth hold on Terri's nipple. She bit down slightly harder, then pulled her head back, stretching Terri's nipple, Terri's breast away from Terri's rib cage.

"Oh!" Terri grunted when Pam released her hold on the sensitive flesh.

Then she grabbed Pam's head and crushed her lips against Pam's lips. Terri thrust her tongue into Pam's mouth.

Pam unzipped Terri's blue jeans and pushed jeans and panties down to mid-thigh. Then she broke the kiss with Terri and knelt, pulling Terri's jeans and panties down. Terri put her left hand on Pam's shoulder as she lifted one leg, then the other, so that Pam could completely strip Terri.

"Mm-hmm," Pam murmured, pressing her nose into the crinkly thicket of blonde pubic hair that capped Terri's mound.

"I'm wet," Terri stated.

"Mm-hmm, yeah you are," Pam agreed, giving Terri's pussy another sniff.

Terri's pussy had a healthy smell of musk. Pam's last lover had cleaned her pussy thoroughly; Pam had not cared for her sterile taste. The red head's pussy had possessed a strong, almost fishy taste.

Pam gave Terri's pretty little pussy another deep sniff, then began to get to her feet again. She gave Terri's slightly concave belly a kiss, then hefted Terri's large breasts in her hands as she again stood in front of Terri.

"Can I, is it too soon say I love you?" Terri asked, staring intently into Pam's eye.

Pam ceased toying with Terri's nipple and returned Terri's stare. Then she felt the sting of tears.

"I don't, I don't know," Pam admitted.

Pam then set her jaw firmly and pinched Terri's nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She looked at Terri, looked for the sign of pain.

"But I won't say it," she declared.

"I love you," Terri whispered, shutting her eyes against the pain in her nipples.

Pam released her grip on Terri's nipples and shrugged out of her tee shirt. Terri immediately knelt and helped Pam pull shorts and panties down and off. Then she did what Pam had done; she pressed her nose into the thick bush of blonde pubic hair. She gave Pam's pussy a deep sniff.

Smelling Pam's arousal, Terri felt her own pussy grow even more excited. Her nipples were so hard that they actually hurt, and not just from Pam's early pinching.

Terri took some initiative and gripped Pam's full buttocks in her hands. She pressed her face hard against Pam's pubic mound. She rubbed her face around Pam's thick bush of hair.

Pam shuddered as Terri worshipped her pussy. She spread her legs, bending at the knees to give Terri more access to her pussy. She groaned happily as Terri's nose made contact with her throbbing clitoris. She groaned as Terri's hands squeezed, massaged her buttocks.

Then Pam used a handful of Terri's hair to pull Terri to her feet. The two women kissed hungrily. Terri's hands continued to squeeze, fondle Pam's buttocks. Pam continued to tweak Terri's nipples. The two thrust their crotches together.

"Shit!" Terri suddenly squeaked.

Pam felt beads of moisture splatter against her pubic mound. She felt Terri's body shudder underneath her fingers.

"Oh Pam, oh Pam," Terri moaned and leaned against Pam.

Pam then pulled Terri to lay down on the bed. She stretched out next to Terri and kissed her. She then bent her head and gently traced Terri's jaw with the tip of her tongue. Pam continued to taste Terri's soft skin as she nuzzled Terri's throat. She could feel Terri's jugular, could feel Terri's pulse underneath her lips.

Pam could feel her own heart beating in sync with Terri's heartbeat. She gently touched Terri's face, gently traced Terri's beautiful face.

Terri kissed Pam's fingers as they traced her lips. Then she sucked Pam's fingers into her mouth, one by one.

Pam was almost reluctant to pull her lips away from Terri's pulse point. But she did, traveling down to Terri's right breast. The large mound of flesh wiggled and jiggled underneath Pam's gentle kisses. She kissed then licked all around Terri's breast, coming ever closer to Terri's hard nipple, crinkled areolae.

Then she captured Terri's nipple between her teeth. She gently bit down, battering the captured nub with her tongue.

"Shit, o Pam," Terri hissed, shaking in pleasure.

Terri sucked in a lung full of air when Pam suddenly bit down, quite hard on the sensitive nub. Then she twisted and repeated the task with Terri's left breast.

The undersides of Terri's breasts had a slight taste of sweat. Pam licked, tasting Terri's skin, her sweat. She gave gentle bites to the undersides of the heavy orbs, then moved over Terri's shaking belly.

Terri parted her legs when Pam's mouth approached her slit. Pam tugged at Terri's hair with her teeth, then blew hot breath across Terri's wet slit. Terri shuddered and let a low moan escape.

Pam wiggled to lie between Terri's spread legs. Her own nipples dragged across the rough texture of her comforter and she resisted the urge to reach between her legs, resisted the urge to pinch her clitoris.

Instead, Pam flattened her tongue and dragged her tongue from the bottom to the top of Terri's slit. She tasted Terri's excitement, tasted Terri's essences. Then she used both thumbs to open Terri's puffy pussy lips. Her tongue snaked in, tasting more of Terri's pussy.

Pam tilted her head slightly and located Terri's clitoris with her tongue. Her fingers curled, seeking out Terri's G-spot.

"Oh God, Pam, I'm about to..." Terri shrieked suddenly.

Pam's face was coated with Terri's ejaculate. She ceased with her finger action but licked up and down Terri's slit, tasting her. Then when Terri quit shaking, quit whimpering, Pam again assaulted her clitoris, drove her fingers deep inside of Terri.

Again, Terri shuddered then screamed in orgasm. And, again, Pam tasted her excitement.

When Terri quit shaking, Pam added a third finger and again licked up and down Terri's slit. Then, she added her pinky finger to Terri's pussy as she sought out Terri's hypersensitive clitoris.

"Aiee, agh!" Terri bellowed, then fell limp as Pam fucked her fist into Terri's pussy.

After a moment, Pam pulled her fist from Terri's very tight pussy. The inner lips pulled out with her fist. Pam briefly sucked on each lip. She then licked her hand clean of Terri's juices.

Pam wiggled up, pausing to nibble and kiss Terri's flesh. She spent a long moment nuzzling Terri's hard nipples, then kissed Terri's lips.

"Fuck," Terri hissed as she came to. "I, God, Pam, I've never..."

"Shh," Pam shushed her and kissed her.

Terri returned the kiss. She then took Pam's face in her hands and peered into Pam's eye.

"I want, Pam, I'm going try make love to you," she whispered. "But I really, I've never done this before. Please don't get mad if I don't do it right."

Pam smiled and Terri returned the smile. Then Pam bit down playfully on Terri's nose.

"Ew! Oh God, I hate that!" Terri squealed, laughing as she wiped the spittle from her nose.

The two women kissed again. Then Terri tried to mirror Pam's actions. She kissed along Pam's throat. When she reached Pam's left breast, Terri gripped the large breast in both of her small hands and squeezed the mound of flesh. She then took Pam's rubbery nipple into her mouth and sucked hard.

Pam let out a hiss as the delicious feelings rasped from nipple straight to her pussy. Again, Pam had to resist the urge to reach between her legs, rub her aching pussy.

"Your boobs are beautiful," Terri whispered and bit down lightly on Pam's nipple.

"Ah!" Pam grunted and hunched her buttocks off of the bed.

Terri then grabbed onto Pam's right breast and squeezed. She kissed and nibbled her way toward Pam's nipple.

When she reached Pam's nipple, Terri wiggled to lay on top of Pam. Her crotch mashed against Pam's thick bush of blonde curls.

For a moment, Pam froze. In all of the times she'd fucked another woman, she'd never had one on top of her. Pam had never been trapped underneath another woman's weight. She had never been this vulnerable. She nearly panicked.

Terri proved to be an intuitive lover. She raised her torso off of Pam's middle. She used her hands to support her weight and peered into Pam's frightened eye.

"Its okay, Pam. It's okay. It's me, Terri. And I love you," Terri soothed.

"It's just, it's just that," Pam whimpered.

Terri rolled off of Pam, then pulled Pam to lay on her left side. Gently, she kissed Pam's lips, then gripped Pam's right breast again. She bit down lightly on Pam's nipple.

Terri kissed along Pam's flat belly until she reached Pam's pubic hair. Then she paused. Pam lifted her right leg in invitation.

Terri frowned for a moment, then tumbled over Pam and now lay behind Pam. She kissed Pam's right shoulder, then gave Pam's neck a light bite.

Terri, what are you..." Pam asked as Terri now kissed her way down Pam's spine.

"Your butt is perfect, you know that?" Terri answered and gave Pam's right buttock a playful little bite.

"It's too big," Pam denied.

"Uh, no ma'am," Terri said.

Then her hand was pushing Pam's right thigh up. Pam lifted her leg and Terri wormed her head forward.

"Oh damn!" Pam hissed as Terri licked from anus to the top of Pam's wet pussy.

She'd had one partner that licked and even fingered her anus. Mrs. Mendoza, their Physical Education teacher, Coach Betty. Coach Betty was at least seventy pounds overweight, did not shave legs or underarms and often went days without hitting the showers. Betty Mendoza had both disgusted and excited Pam.

Terri used her fingers to open Pam's wet slit. She then licked up and down Pam's inner lips, tasting the heavy musk.

Terri used Pam's left thigh as a pillow as she licked and sucked at Pam's pussy. Her left hand rubbed and stroked, and supported Pam's right thigh.

When Terri located Pam's fat little clitoris, she teased the sensitive nub with flicks of her tongue. Then she drove two fingers into Pam's pussy as she forcefully sucked Pam's clitoris.

"Ah! Aw shit!" Pam barked and grunted in orgasm.

"Yes!" Terri giggled, proud of her success.

Terri fingered and sucked Pam to another orgasm then wiggled back around. She lay on her right side, facing Pam. She looked into Pam's face, hoping for confirmation that her lover was pleased.

Pam smiled, reached her arm and pulled Terri against herself. The two women kissed softly. Then Pam licked Terri's nose.

"Ew, Pam!" Terri squealed.

"I love... I love what you did," Pam said.

"I love you too," Terri whispered.

"Damn it, I didn't say..." Pam argued.

Terri kissed Pam's protests into silence. They lay, gently rubbing each other's backs, arms, shoulders.

Pam felt Terri's lips kiss the top of her head. A few moments later, Pam smelled rich coffee smells wafting into her consciousness. A moment later, she heard her alarm begin.

"Morning, Kitten," Terri said cheerfully as Pam wobbled into the kitchen.

"Kit, what? What'd you call me?" Pam asked.

"Kitten," Terri said and turned back to the stove.

"My name is..." Pam started to argue.

"Oh shut up! Just shut up, Pam," Terri said. "God! You're not my boss anymore, remember? You fired me."

She carried Pam's plate to the dining room. Pam followed.

Terri smirked at Pam then grabbed Pam in a one armed hug.

"You're not my boss, Kitten. You're my lover," Terri said.

"I hate you," Pam said bitterly.

"Oh, I'm sure that's not true," Terri said lightly. And kissed Pam's lips.

Pam had the second forkful of her omelet in her mouth when Terri carried her own plate into the dining room. Terri smiled at Pam as she took her seat.

"Ever had turnip green soup?" Terri asked.

"Turn, ew, God that sounds horrible!" Pam said.

"Well, supposed have a thunderstorm tonight, so that's what's for supper," Terri said.

"I'm eating out," Pam said.

"No you are not," Terri said. "And if you don't eat it for supper, it'll be for breakfast next morning."

"Terri, this is my house," Pam spluttered.

"I know," Terri said a moment later.

When Pam came out of her bathroom, brushing her damp hair, Terri had been busy. The bed had been stripped bare. The three suitcases were no longer visible.

Pam dressed and grabbed her briefcase from the couch. Her hand was on the knob of the front door.

""Have a great day," Terri said, entering the small living room from the area of the kitchen.

"I uh, yeah, you too," Pam said.

Then Pam's chest tightened. Her face flushed. Her knuckles went white where she gripped the handle of her briefcase.

"I don't need this shit," Pam snarled.

"Hey, this is my first time being in love too," Terri said, hugging Pam from behind. "I don't know how to act either."

"I. Am. Not. In. Love," Pam shrilled.

"Oh. Well, then, I'm not either," Terri said, gently turning Pam around.

"Good bye. Have a great day," Terri whispered and kissed Pam on her lips.

Pam opened her mouth, eye blazing. Terri looked at Pam and shook her head.

"Don't. Whatever hateful, hurtful thing you're about to say. Don't," Terri said and turned.

Pam set her jaw firmly as she watched the attractive woman walk back into the kitchen. Then she turned and left the house.

"If this is love? I hate being in love, you hear?" Pam yelled at the sky, yelled at God.

"Fucking hate it," she muttered as she opened her garage barn doors.

Later that morning, Pam listened to Terri's broadcast as she worked. Even as Terri described how to make Turnip Green soup, Pam thought it sounded horrible.

But entering her home, the sounds of distant thunder rumbling, Pam's nostrils filled with delicious smells. She set her briefcase down and stood in the living room.

The house was filled with warmth; even with the approaching storm. The house was filled with the smells of cooking. Even if the recipe had sounded disgusting, it smelled wonderful. There were the sounds of Terri busily preparing their dinner. Light spilled into the living room, light shining from the happy kitchen.

"God damn it, oh God damn it, I AM in love," Pam whispered to herself.

THE END

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my own pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

A word about comments, though. This is 'The End.' Please don't leave comments saying how you can't wait to see where they go from here. They most likely do not go anywhere from here. They may or may not pop up in future stories as minor characters.

Have a super sparkly day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,057 Followers