A Beautiful Flirty Blond Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my little fuck toy, beg me to stop, go on I dare you!" she teased. Kyra's mouth opened, but no word came out, and that was because Melanie pulled it out and rammed it back in again. "Melanie, Melanie," she cried out gutturally, her muscles grabbed at the dildo in while it did its damage to her, she tried to hold it in, to feel the fantastic climax and make it harder when it came to her.

She didn't have to wait long, it hammered through her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and Kyra fainted from it. When she opened them she was looking at Mark, Melanie's husband. He was stood at the foot of her bed and stark naked, behind him with her hands in front of him she was jacking him off. Her sight caught Melanie's hands moving, then she saw what she was doing and why.

Her husband's cock was hard, it was thick, it was long, and it was so black, but it was the smooth glistening red purple head that hit her the hardest, Kyra nearly fainted again. His eyes were locked on Kyra's and he was smiling, it was a knowing smile and Kyra choked on her own breath. She tried to scramble away up the bed but she went nowhere.

Melanie's eyes were bright; she had a huge smile on her lovely black features. "Now Kyra," she said, "you can find out for yourself if all your flirting with Mark has been worth can't you darling. Just look at what he has for you," she motioned the heavy black prick at her, "it's the most beautiful black cock you have ever seen." Kyra couldn't speak, her throat was dry.

Melanie let go of her husband's dick, and egged him forward, saying, "there you go baby," she said, "give the beautiful blond woman what she has been craving, we all three know she does, so who are we to deny the desperate wishes of such a sexy beauty, hmmmm?"

"Melanie, I don't think you could be more right if you tried, just look at her waiting for me, and this," he said, he waved his ponderous dick at the helpless woman tied to her own marital bed. Mark got o the bed with her and Kyra gurgled, his first movement was to squeeze nipples, kiss her breasts, then his fingers found her pussy, and Kyra ass tried to launch itself into space.

"Are you ready Kyra to take this, I hope so?" he asked gently. Melanie stood at the side, was nearly creaming herself looking on. Kyra raised her lovely head, looked down at the, to her, black monster, she squeaked, then looked at Mark, and muttered softly.

"Please?" it was all she said, it was all she could say, she had been turned right round, first by Melanie, she had been forced to accept her fate, she had been made to cum as she had never cum before. Melanie had done things to her she hadn't thought possible. And now her husband, her really great looking, chiselled black husband, was waving his long and hard black prick at her.

She suddenly wanted him to fuck her as no other man ever had, and that included her own husband, she wanted to be covered in black skin, to be buried under his gorgeous black body, to have his magnificent black cock all the way in her. She needed to be screwed and fucked like she had never been before.

Then the words Melanie wanted to hear finally poured out of Kyra mouth. "Please make love to me," she begged staring wildly at the man hovering above her, "do what you want to me, anything, I don't care. I need you so very much, please do me, hurry, I need you, please....."

Mark and Melanie smiled broadly as she said it, not at each other, but at themselves. Melanie had been absolutely dead on when she had first said to Mark, "she'll go black if it's handled right." It had been her that had thought this all up, and Kyra had fallen right into the hole she had dug for herself.

Mark rose over and above her, he stared intently into the beautiful married woman's fabulous eyes and found the mark with his prick. Kyra tried to push up, but when she did he pulled away. He shook his head, no, then he pressed forward, once more Kyra lifted her hips to get him in quicker, and once more he pulled away.

"Please," she said to him, "please."

He smiled at her once more and whispered, "My way."

Kyra lay there beaten, he was going to fuck and make love to her his way. 'This doesn't happen with Tony,' she thought, 'he has no chance when I start on him?' The thought amazed her, for the first time in her life she was begging for something only the cock in her entrance could give her.

Whilst her mind was racing, the heavy black knurled knob banged into her so hard she didn't have time to cry out before it had disappeared again. The sudden ferocious plunge was akin to a punch in the stomach, she lost her breath, her feet flailed around, Mark looked at her, and smiled almost viciously, but it wasn't a vicious smile, it was a knowing smile.

He knew now Melanie had pegged her, Kyra was on her way, unknowingly, to becoming a black cock slut, and a black lesbian slut too. He and his wife would have this woman for as long as they wanted from now on. They wouldn't take her away from her husband, they wouldn't need to, she would be theirs.

He plunged back in and stayed there, Kyra's cry of wonder and astonishment rattled around the room, Mark held her tight, he savoured the beautiful blond wife below him, and let her learn his cock. He slowly drew back, Kyra shook her head at him, begging him, no. When he was almost all the way out he sank back in so slowly it frazzled Kyra's brain.

If Mark knew anything in life he knew how to fuck and screw, and this was the best way, he and Melanie had decided, to take Kyra under and drown her in the sea of black cock lust. He alternated between slow and fast, hard and soft, half in half out, long and short. Kyra never knew what was coming next, all she knew was she wanted this to last forever, or as long as her climaxes would allow her before killing her off.

She realised he was kissing her as he screwed her to the proverbial wall, then she felt her ass being touched, she couldn't look down but it had to be Melanie. The butt plug was being pulled out and shoved back in, and in time with Marks life giving cock. Kyra exploded more times, she was getting weaker as her black lovers pounded her now.

The final scream, or squeak came from her and she descended into blissful sleep. Mark continued fucking her until he came, his hot spunk filled Kyra's thrashed pussy to the brim, then squashed out on to the bed. He eventually rolled away, Melanie came to him and into his arms. "Well," she said, "what do you think Mark, shall we keep her, or just use her when it suits us hmmm?"

"It'll be better if we just use her, she won't say no to us, but we might have trouble with Tony, so for now, it'll be as and when okay?" he said to his wife as he kissed her. "I love you Melanie and I always will, especially when you look after me like this!" he told her lovingly, and nodded his head at the slumbering blond beauty beside him.

"Yes you're right, it could get complicated otherwise," she answered, " But I'll stay here with her tonight, and you can come back over tomorrow, if that's okay with you baby?" she asked him. He smiled, he knew his wife, and he knew she was intending to take Kyra to the cleaners sexually. There would be no regrets after that, no refusals, no resisting, Kyra would be incapable of them.

Kyra opened her eyes, she wondered where she was, she tried to move, but couldn't her wrists were still tied to her sides. She looked around her, no one was here. 'I wonder where Melanie is?' She quickly remembered the day. How Melanie had captured her, seduced her, taken her to bed, made her cum for her. Then she thought of Mark, 'Oh God, oh Mark,' she thought, 'what did you do to me, hmmm?'

Her pussy and her whole body pulsed and throbbed. It reminded her of the fantastic, fabulous, unstoppable orgasms he had made her have, his wonderful and masterful black body, his magnetic all powerful black cock, that had done to her what no other cock had ever got close to. Kyra knew that Melanie had changed her life irrevocably one way or another.

The door opened and Melanie came in, "Hi baby," she said brightly, "how are we feeling?" She climbed on the bed next to her beautiful blond friend, leaned over and kissed her, it seemed so natural now to Kyra somehow. Her hand ran around her superbly toned smooth white skinned body. Kyra watched fascinated as the black satin skinned arm and hand slid around, each movement made her wonder where the next one would go to.

Melanie had been in the shower, she smelled of roses, she had done her face, and her hair. Kyra being a woman noticed straight away how good she looked.

"Now Kyra there are one or two thing we need to do," she told her, "to make sure you understand where I'm coming from, and where you are going to. There will be no need for questions, you will do as I tell you, you will accept your position, nothing in this world can change or stop it." Kyra looked at her goggle eyed, wondering what was in store for her.

"The first thing I want to know my little blond honey is, at what time will Tony be ringing you tonight?"

Kyra thought briefly, there was no point in lying about that is there, she asked herself. "About 9 o'clock, that's when he normally rings me, why?" Melanie smiled.

"That's a question Kyra, I've told you there will be no need for questions. I will ask them, you will answer, got it?" Kyra's legs flew over her head, Melanie had flipped them swiftly, and then trapped her doubled up. The butt plug had been removed, and she started to smack Kyra's exposed gorgeously rounded ass.

Kyra cried out, more in surprise than anything else, but the pain showed, her cheeks became bright red, and she could do nothing in the position she was in. It stopped as quickly as it started. When she looked through the tears she saw Melanie's head between her legs, she was peering at her over the bright red cheeks of her ass.

"Got it now have you?" she smiled seductively at her. Kyra could only nod her lovely head. Then Melanie dipped her own head, and her mouth and tongue connected solidly with Kyra's pussy. Kyra yelped, squeaked, moaned and shuddered and shivered. Her feet waved about but she was wide open to Melanie's frontal pussy attack.

She knew instinctively that she was going to cum quickly, her clit burst like a flower in the morning spring sun. Melanie felt her nipples and squeezed, Kyra came like a battering ram, her juice squirted wildly, it hit her in her face and covered her tits. Her legs became stiff rods of flesh, straight out over her head, her feet pointed away. She shot several loads of her own cum over her face and into her wide open and silently screaming mouth.

Melanie drank from the blond furry cup, the blond triangle plant pot, her aroma and taste was heavenly, she sighed loudly. Kyra felt herself being lowered down, then she was in Melanie's arms, she was enveloped in black arms and legs, and consumed by Melanie's sleek black body, her kisses rained down, Kyra accepted them all.

When 9pm was approaching Melanie told Kyra that she had to speak normally to her husband when he rang. As if her life was on its normal path, no hiccoughs, no problems. Kyra unhesitatingly agreed as it was the only thing she could do. Melanie advised her "that if things went haywire, then Tony would be told about today."

She added, "Tony, your husband, would believe her and Mark because they had information, for example," she said, "the way you are in bed, the way you cum, the way you react when you are aroused and ready to cum, and the fact that he knew you were flirting with her husband in a very sexual manner.

Again Kyra agreed, she saw the logic, and didn't think of her immediate future, but amazingly she suggested to Melanie. "That maybe I could mention him that you had called round to see me, and somehow we had ended up in bed together, and had the most amazing sex," and though she had never been with another woman, being with her, and her total black sensuality had driven her wild.

Melanie was agog at her, she would never have thought that Kyra would consider such a thing, let alone even think of it. She rang her husband and told him, he immediately had said, 'go ahead, do it!' Kyra was untied and free for the forst time sine the morning, she and Melanie went into the shower, it was Melanie's second time, but she didn't care.

Now she was going to have real one on one fun with the beautiful blond wife, and with the full approval of her husband, and she was betting now that Tony, Kyra's husband, would go along with it too. Suddenly the horizon, the future looked bright, 'this could lead to sharing between us all,' she thought gleefully, 'I wouldn't mind fucking Tony, but tied to the bed of course.' Kyra asked her what she giggled for; Melanie answered that by sinking her fingers into Kyra's red hot twat.

Melanie kept her captive tied up all night, but she attended to her every need with complete loving care, she even remade the bed twice too, so comfort was around Kyra all the time. And Kyra got her very first taste of pussy. Melanie decided to make her have it, she lithely slid up Kyra, knees shiffling, Kyra suddenly relaised what was about to happen and pleaded with her captor to not do it.

Melanie smiled her brightest smile again and nodded her head 'yeas.' She slid painfully slowly up Kyra's body until her slick pussy came to rest at Kyra's chin, she had been tweaking her nipples as she went, and Kyra was now in the unenviable position of finding everything Melanie did irresistible.

Melanie had to force herself not to facially rape Kyra; she wanted so desperately just to flop her heated, juice slicked pussy over Kyra's face and enjoy herself. But she also knew that making her accept her pussy would, or should, lead to more entertainment, and voluntarily"

Keeping her nipples uptight by rolling them from behind Melanie edged forward, Kyra could smell her love juice emanating from her, it wafted over her infiltrating her nostrils. She tried to deny the aroma, but failed. She looked at it, she had only ever seen her own, and the sight was almost hypnotic, the folds of skin went evenly from dark to pink, to bright pink, the nectar she was smelling glistened as she moved.

Her eyes lifted and followed the pussy as it came slowly to her, she could feel the heat, the smell was over powering her. She thanked some unknown force, or God, that she was where she was, tied up and at the black beauties mercy above her. Kyra orgasmed, it forced her mouth open wide in a silent 'Ohhhh.'

That was the moment for Melanie to complete her mission, she slipped the last few remaining inches up her, and let her pussy dangle and slightly rest over Kyra's mouth. Both sets of lips felt the other, pussy lips felt Kyra's mouth lips, Kyra kissed Melanie's, then her tongue poked out, the tip finding its way over the pink ones over her.

Kyra didn't even know she was doing it, but Melanie did, she rejoiced in her mind at the final achievement of getting Kyra to do it all by herself without being forced, though Melanie would have gone down that road if necessary. Now she leaned forward putting her hands on the bed above Kyra's head, and so slowly lowered herself, Kyra got more and more pussy, her tongue went to work.

Kyra entered an automatic mode she didn't know she had, she started to lick, then a little suck, she tilted her head backwards a little to better the angle. Her eyes lifted momentarily and looked up into Melanie's smiling happy face, which she couldn't stop beginning to contort with the pleasure Kyra was bringing her.

Careful not to cover Kyra's nose she settled down fully, and Kyra went after her beautiful black lover. Melanie was beside herself, never in her life had she had such a woman as the one below her, and now the blond gorgeous wife was lashing her, and worshipping the black pussy Melanie had so fervently wished for.

Melanie had always been able to keep herself in check while in bed with a female lover, but not this time, she was literally kicked by Kyra's tongue over the edge of the abyss of orgasmic bliss by her. Her knees scrunched around the beautiful blond head, her hands gripped handfuls of blond hair and her pussy convulsed and spasmed.

Her five star nectar flowed like sweet wine into Kyra's waiting mouth, her body kicked and jumped as she came harder than she ever had. Kyra was in absolute wonder over what was happening, she had no idea that this was the culmination of a woman loving another woman. The hot creamy juice spewed into her mouth, and Kyra drank and sucked like a drowning person to get it all in her.

Melanie was unaware of what was going on, she was gripped by such spasmodic climaxes, that her eyes dimmed, and her body lost all senses. When her eyes regained their focus she as staring at Kyra's cum soaked face, she was still licking, lashing and sucking at the pussy and clit above her.

Melanie fell from her to the side, still in her kneeling position, she stared at Kyra, she had uncovered a twenty four carat diamond, gold of the highest quality. And she believed that Kyra had no inclination of what she had done to Melanie, how she had given her the best cum of her life, and all because of Mother Nature, Kyra was more than a natural; she was a world expert already.

Melanie briefly thought of what it might be like if the roles were reversed, her tied up and at Kyra's mercy, she resolved to find out soon, very soon. When she had got herself together, she went after Kyra, she 69nd her, and while she loved feeling Kyra's tongue in her again, her pussy was still in bits, she attacked Kyra's, and it didn't take her long to bring the blond married beauty to the mountain top and throw her off it, with a humongous orgasm that broke her into pieces when she crash landed.

Melanie made a decision, she had intended to keep her tied up all night and take her whenever she wanted, but she knew she wouldn't need to, she knew Kyra would want to be there, and give back as much as she could, she was that confident about her now. She took hold of her wrist and began to un do the knots, Kyra yanked herself away as best as she could, and said.

"What are you doing Melanie?"

"I'm untying you, I don't think I need to have you like this now, I know you have enjoyed our loving union so much, I think I can free you for tonight," she told her. Kyra gave her such a shock, by insisting that she didn't want to be freed, that being her captive, sex toy, fuck toy, slave, and used and abused by her, is what she wanted, at least for tonight? She pleaded softly, beseeching Melanie with her luscious eyes.

She finished with. "Please Melanie, keep me like this, at least until the morning, please?" Kyra was so sincere Melanie couldn't stop the tears forming in her yes. She fell on Kyra and began a kissing and loving fest that went on for thirty minutes before they took breath and a break from it.

"Melanie, do what you what with me, er," she hesitated, then nodding her lovely head, she gazed at the black strp on, "especially maybe with that?" The pout she gave Melanie settled it. She watched Melanie's feline graceful black body slip from the bed, pick it up, and keeping her eyes locked on her she fastened it.

"You are in for it Kyra, I am going to do you so good you won't recover from it!" she told her forcefully, and the look on her face told Kyra that she meant every word. She recoiled in some fear, but her body didn't. She could almost hear the 'YES!' coming from it, her nipples went instantly to iron buds, and her pussy erupted.

Melanie threw herself on her captive and rammed the dildo in her so hard Kyra screamed, but it didn't stop the onslaught. Melanie fucked her like she had never fucked a woman before, she was a power house, an unstoppable steam engine, soon orgasms followed orgasms as Kyra was ripped aprt by them.