A Beautiful Flirty Blond Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked around her, her eyes met Melanie's, she was up on an elbow leaning over Kyra's dismembered body, she gave her a weak smile, and just lay there. Melanie aited several minutes then went to run the bath, she helped Kyra up and took her in, they settled in the hot soapy water, Kyra was sat between Melanie's long sleek wet legs, her back leaning onto her.

Melanie washed her, caressed her, toyed with her aching nipples, fiddled with her battered pussy, and kissed her neck. They spent an inordinate amount of time in the bath before they got out, Melanie dried Kyra and herself off, then returned to bed. They kissed and loved each other good night.

But Melanie wanted to know something first, "What do you think Tony will say when you tell him about this?" she kissed Kyra's neck.

"I won't have any trouble with him Melanie, but I won't tell him everything though, not yet!" she added, meaning the bondage, how she had been taken and used. "And certainly not about Mark either," she looked to Melanie for confirmation.

"I agree Kyra, maybe at a later date?" she enquired, already planning her seduction of Kyra's husband. And Kyra didn't know yet that Mark would be arriving to see them at around nine or ten in the morning. Melanie sent him a secret text, 'be as early as is reasonable darling, don't answer this.' She didn't want her phone to beep.

Melanie stretched as she wakened, she looked at her beautiful blond partner and sighed a sigh of great happiness and contentment. She leand over and kissed Kyra awake, she glanced at the clock, eight twenty, she decided to warm Kyra up and hope Mark arrived at the most opportune moment.

She started rubbing, stroking and caressing her blond lover, Kyra responded with moans, "Oh Melanie, I adore your skin, it's just so fabulously black, please get as close to me as you can, I love it, I love you, I love this!" she cried as finger found her pussy.

Melanie took the cue, "so you know now that you love black do you hmmm?" she said, "You have been blacked Kyra, you know that don't you. Not only by me, but by Mark as well, you have had the best black cock there is in you. Tell me Kyra," she said and crushed both of her nipples severely, tell me how much you loved being a black person's lover."

"Melanie, I agree with everything, black is fabulous, you are fabulous, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm so glad you took the action to tame me that you did. And as for Mark, well it was only the once wasn't it? But I did like it Melanie, I have to admit that to you," she told her.

At that very moment Melanie's phone chirped, she picked it up and listened, then she said okay, "but we are still in bed." She put the phone down. Mark was already downstairs ready to come up. He knew now exactly what to do.

Kyra asked if that had been Mark, she nodded her head yes, then started on her again, Kyra was in the throes of bliss, Melanie's lips were locked on to hers, her fingers playing havoc on her pussy and she was writhing under her. She felt the bed move at her side but thought nothing of it.

Melanie pulled away, and said, "Good morning darling, she's all ready and waiting for you, I love you." Kyra had her mouth wide open but nothing came out of it, she watched in stunned amazement as Melanie just walked out of the door.

Mark was naked already and laid at her side, he immediately set about Kyra, fingers working her nipples, he kissed her, she accepted it. She looked at him, she was gob smacked, then she saw the black destroyer looking up at her from his powerful loins.

"Oh God no," she squeaked, as he lifted himself over the helpless blond married beauty, her hands held securely at her side she could only lay there for him. He kissed her again, and then Kyra felt the first prod, his black prick was seeking her out, the second one found iher, and once more he was in, a couple of inches disappeared, reappeared and sank in again.

"Ugggggh, ohhhh, hmmm, argggh Oh Mark please.... please.... please.... then he forced himself right into the soft silk purse. Kyra could only lift her knees and admit him, her heels closed over his back. She looked up into dark fathomless eyes, the small smile, the white even teeth sat in the perfect face.

The strength of him overwhelmed her, the powerful charismatic force that he was, drove her to him, accepting him totally. Then he fucked her, he beat her, and screwed her. And Kyra loved every second of it. She saw in her mind the thick black meat going in and out, slick with her love juices, his hairy black balls slapping against her ass as he pumped back and forth. He fucked her with such ferocity, but with it was love too, he was making love to her.

She wept tears of mindless satisfaction, the thrill of the hot hard flesh within her, doing what God intended it to do, fornicate! Those tears mingled with tears of regret because she was loving being made love to like this. She knew she shouldn't feel like this, but she couldn't deny it, it was the best she had ever had, 'no one could be better than this,' she thought fleetingly. Her husband had never fucked in this manner, so ferociously gentle.

Downstairs Melanie waited, she knew Mark could go on forever, but she had told him not to, she wanted Kyra to want more than she was being given, this meant him finishing her off too soon. She also started planning Tony, Kyra's husband, seduction to her, if she got him where she wanted him, there would be no way he would refuse, or even want to.

Mark, seeing Kyra orgasm for the third or fourth time, he stopped trying to hold back, he grunted to let her know he was on his way. Kyra got the message, but wanted him to go on because she knew she could cum some more, but would be unable to without the black cock missile in her loving pussy.

"Please Mark, not yet, I need to cum some more please wait?" Mark took no notice, he crammed his prick in as hard as he could and held himself there, and preventing Kyra from moving against him. She felt the swarming heat, and the pulsing of the hard flesh in her pussy as he shot his load once more. It made Kyra throb with desire, she came on him. He pumped her full of his potent black seed; he filled her so full, it swilled out of her tight pussy and on to the bed sheets.

He loved her, whispered sweet nothings to her, told her loving endearments, assuring her she was the most glorious fuck he had ever had, but asked her not to tell his wife, he smiled and kissed her. The sighing sadly he got up, dressed, and left her lying there with his cum leaking out of her scattered and shattered pussy.

He found Melanie and told her everything had gone better than the plan they had thought up. Melanie was delighted, she had also polished up her plan for Kyra's husband, and she was 100% sure it would work, he would have no chance in hell of not succumbing to her. She told Mark, who made one or two suggestions, but Melanie told him there was no need, "it will work darling, then we'll both have a fuck toy each, won't we?" she giggled.

Mark grinned, and then said playfully petulantly, "but you'll have two Mel, you'll have him, and you'll have her."

"And you'll have me too, so it's a no brainer honey," she said as she sat on his knee, "it'll be a win win all round, agreed?"

He assured her he understood, then standing, he said he had better get on his way, and suggested that, "you had better go back to Kyra, she'll be feeling lonely," he told her. Melanie hurried up to her, and flew into the room, she dove on her hapless lover and kissed her into oblivion.

Later she freed her, Kyra rubbed her wrists, she needed to talk, about her, Melanie, Mark, and of course Tony, and the new 'relationship' that had occurred between them.

"Are you confident enough in me Kyra, to trust me that I can and will deliver to you all you have ever wanted, and all you have ever desired, knowingly, or unknowingly?" Kyra had no idea what she meant by that, but did tell her she trusted her, but the very last thing she wanted was to hurt Tony, and to damage her marriage, although that had been compromised big style.

"Then Kyra, please don't ask me anything for now, I will show you the way, hopefully. But will you please run with me when I give you the lead, I know you don't get it yet, but you will. I promise, and I swear on all that is holy to me, I won't ever hurt you, or Tony okay?" Kyra agreed reluctantly, still not knowing what her new lover was up to.

The following week, on the Saturday morning, Kyra got a call from Melanie; they had seen each other again socially, but not intimately. This had been deliberate on Melanie's part; she wanted to pique Kyra's interest. "Would it be possible Kyra for Tony to come over, I have a leak in the sink and Mark is away for the day at his mothers. I'm really stuck Kyra."

"I'll ask him Melanie, he'll come over I'm sure," she replied, then whispered, "will I see you next week Melanie?"

Melanie grinned, 'hook line and sinker, she's taken it all,' she told herself. "I can categorically guarantee it Kyra, Tuesday suit you, say nine o clock?" Kyra was happily satisfied, she was planning to make herself as good as she could possibly look for her. She sent her husband over, and when he knocked on the door he nearly fell over at the sight that greeted him.

Melanie was stood there in the minutest of brilliant white miniskirts, it was so short, it barely covered her sweet soft shaven pussy. She wasn't wearing a bra, or panties. She had on white backless high heels and a man's ultra white shirt, the top five buttons were undone, it was tied at the waist in a bow. It showed of her shiny, silky satin smooth skin like it had never been. Long dangly gold earrings, her face made up to perfection, and her black wavy spiky hair looking like black gold.

Tony stood there like a tailors dummy; she smiled her dazzlingly bright white toothed smile and huskily asked him in. She linked her arm into his and thanked do adoringly for coming over. Her perfume and beauty was assailing Tony, he was in lust, he too had never been unfaithful in his marriage. But Tony was about to be, he was being led like a lamb to slaughter.

Melanie sat him at her kitchen table, she hoped he wouldn't pull it in so he could sit closer, he didn't. She held his attention simply by keeping eye contact with him. He was in awe, she was the complete opposite of his beautiful wife, blond and sleek, black and sleek, Kyra was utterly sexy to the utmost degree, and Melanie was too.

Melanie's voice was soft, sultry, breathy and sexy, Tony felt his prick twitch, and Melanie caught the look in his eye. 'Easy meat Tony, you are so easy,' she murmured sexily in her head, 'you are mine already, you don't know it yet, but you are!'

Melanie stepped around the table, swinging her fine hips, her long legs sliding around in the skimpy mini skirt. Tony watched mesmerised, and then Melanie simply swung a long leg over his and sat down in his lap facing him. Tony stuttered and stammered, but never moved, he didn't know what to do, he was in shock. And Melanie felt his hard on pressing into her ass.

She slid her arms around his neck, leaned in and breathed over him, her sweet breath was an aphrodisiac. "Do you find me attractive Tony, do you think I'm sexy. I have seen you looking at me; I can tell you want me, you do don't you?" She moved her ass on his growing prick. If Tony had been able to have thought of a way to escape it was too late now.

Melanie kissed him, "Mark is away all day Tony, no one knows you are here except me, you, and Kyra, but she at home, we are here alone," she whispered throatily in his ear, then ate it. Tony struggled to get his breath, he had a full hard on that was going to be impossible to deny.

Melanie leaned away and slowly undid more buttons on her shirt. "You want to see what I have in here Tony hmmm, they are yours baby, want to look?" her eye brow arched sexily, and she pulled the shirt agonisingly slowly open. He was staring at the most perfect mammary's he had ever seen, they were better than Kyra's wonderful tits.

His eyes, and prick, took them in, obviously firm, proud and her thick dark nipples were seemingly pointing at him. They were at least ¾ of an inch long, and a good ½ and inch wide, crinkly and so inviting. He suddenly found that one was in his mouth, he had bent his head and sucked on one, he was like a child feeding from it's mother, hungrily and thirstily.

Melanie cradled his head, she kissed him, 'gotcha Tony, gotcha,' she gloated happily to herself. While he was busy nursing her breasts, she undid his shirt, pulled it open and raked her nails across the flat muscular chest, he groaned around her nipple as he sucked on it. Next, she undid the belt of his trousers, unzipping him, and pushing them down as far as she could.

Inverting her hand she slipped it in, slightly lifted her ass, and grabbed his cock. The moan from him confirmed to her, her victory. Getting him from here to her bed was now a foregone conclusion. She squeezed and tugged his reasonably impressive prick. Tony gave out more moans and groans of surrender to the delicious black beauty sat in his lap.

He lifted his head in a daze and looked her, his hands seeking out the fabulous tits offered to him. Melanie kissed him as passionately as she could, letting him know she wanted him just as badly too. "Come on Tony, let's get comfortable shall we?" She rose, stepped off him and took his hand, and then pulled him after her, it took neither of them any time at all to get to her bedroom, where he launched himself on her, as if afraid it was all a dream.

In fact it had been a dream from the first day he had seen her, but that's all it would ever be, he knew there would be no chance of acting upon it. But now his dream was reality, she had seduced and taken him to her bed, and he was as happy about it as he could be.

And what she had said to herself was more true than he could ever have imagined, it had been so easy for her, she hadb hooked him, cooked him, and was now about to devour him, and Tony couldn't wait for it, or her. Melanie laughed like a girl when he tried to jump her, she fought him off, he gave in easily again, she had it, it was her call.

She undressed him, she took her time, teased him mercilessly so that when she did what she wanted to do, then Tony would want it more than her. Then she told him, she was lying, that she wanted him to be wrist tied, so there would be no bother of any sort. Tony hadn't a clue what she was on about, but readily agreed when she reached into a drawer and pulled out readymade loops. In a moment he was hands above head and willingly at her mercy,

He watched in complete aroused amazement as she stripped before him, twirling, standing on tip toe, pirouetting, bending shapely knees. Then she was kneeling at his side, Tony was more desperate than he had ever known to be touched, and fondled by this black beauty who had hog tied his mind.

He could see the absolute difference between her and Kyra, but at the moment all he wanted was for Melanie to do her worst, he wanted her so badly enough it cut him in two. His cock in her capable hands she worked him, asking him, "am I doing it right baby, hmmm?" He was humping his hips at her hand as it moved languidly up and down.

Melanie kept stopping much to Tony's consternation, he wanted to cum, she wasn't about to let him, not until she had fulfilled herself. She wanted him in her just as badly as he did, but she had more control than he, he was after all, she told herself, 'just a horny man.'

Meanwhile at Tony's house Mark had arrived about 10 minutes after Tony had left, assuring Kyra, that Melanie had things way under control and not to worry. He took Kyra's hand, and under his arm he had a lap top computer and leads, she allowed him to drag her upstairs. There he opened their PC, connected the leads from his to theirs, from here to there. Then unknown to Kyra he dialled his home computer, which had the web cam focussed on their bed.

He was just in time to tell Kyra to sit and watch, what she saw made her fall backwards on to her bed. There on the screen was her husband being tied to their bed by Melanie. She was so shocked and stunned she had no way of protesting. Mark stood back and stripped off, Melanie's script was on for an Oscar. Kyra's eyes were glued to the screen, she saw her husband's face, and she knew that look, he was as excited as he had ever been, and why not!

Mark helped to sit Kyra up, she hadn't noticed him getting undressed and was now naked behind her. All she saw was Melanie kneeling by Tony's side and jacking him off, stopping every now and again, she knew why! Mark slid in behind the beautiful blond wife, he knew for certain that very soon he would be balls deep in her once more.

Kyra sat immobile as she watched her friend tease her captive husband, her nipple grew to unheard of proportions, they hardened to bullet like tips. Her pussy throbbed and charged with electricity buzzed her body. Watching Melanie do to Tony what she had done to her excited her beyond belief.

Then she saw Melanie lift herself over him, his rock hard cock in a hand, she rose above him, and Kyra saw her mouth the words, 'ready for me baby, tell me you want me to screw you now!' She also saw her husband's response; it was a wild lunge up from his hips, the words formed on his lips. 'YES YES YES, Please Melanie YES!' He was shouting Kyra could tell. The look on his face was manic; he was more desperate than she had ever seen him.

Melanie sank down on him, Tony thrashed about but she made him behave simply by going with him and negating all his efforts to fuck he from underneath. She was exerting her control, she reached behind and squeezed his balls, she saw her say to him. 'Keep still or you'll be sorry.' Tony stayed still.

Now Melanie went on her way, slowly grinding her gorgeous black ass on him, her pussy feeling all of him. Her beautiful full topped tits swaying as she did. Tony tried to reach them with his mouth, Melanie smiled at his failure. Her hands on his chest, she gripped him with her nails, Kyra saw the pressure, she saw Tony moan in anguished arousal.

Behind her Mark had collected her tits, and was squashing, and rolling her own nipples Kyra's own arousal grew astronomically, she suddenly became aware of something hard sticking into her back. She looked down momentarily and saw Marks black skinned hands mauling her breasts and ruining her nipples, it was fabulous. She reached behind herself and felt for his magnificent cock to hold and cherish it. 'There is only one place that is going to go,' she told herself almost deliriously, 'in me!'

She continued to watch her beautiful black lover demolish her husband, she was riding him now, and Tony was in absolute heaven, he was going to cum very soon. She saw Melanie cum, she knew her now, her ways, she came very hard on her husband, then Tony came in a muted roar on the screen. Melanie then turned to the camera; she winked, and blew a kiss. Then she returned to the prone Tony.

Mark now set about Kyra and this time, he was to have his way, he was going to fuck her, and make love to her in all of her three holes, used or not, after today, it would be a prerequisite. He ripped Kyra's clothes away, ripped them to shreds and threw her down.

"Now," he said, "this time it's my turn, get ready to be fucked and screwed Kyra." She tried to scramble away, she knew there were no prisoners to be taken, only surrender, and there was only one possible outcome as to whom would be surrendering, her! She gave in immediately his prick touched her pussy.

"Oh Mark, please Mark, do me, do what you want. Go right ahead, I'm with you, yours Mark, yours." He smiled at her thinking, 'that's a good job then, because you already were.' He drove into her without further preamble and began to fuck her in a way that she never knew existed, he rammed her, humped her, bounced her. He hickied her neck, shoulders and her breasts, she didn't care. He had her, she was his for as long as he wanted, of that there was no doubt.