A Beautiful Flirty Blond Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the day Kyra sucked his gorgeous weapon, and got her ass fucked by Marks black ass master. She had had it there before but only a couple of times, Mark told her she would be ready for him whenever he called her to be, she nodded her head. In Melanie's house Tony was more or less undergoing a similar treatment; she butt plugged him, fucked him, sat on his face and trained him.

When she had finished with him, she untied him and loved him to death, telling him he was the greatest lover she had ever had, she loved his wife, they were solid lovers too. Tony nodded and said he knew. When it was time for him to go, she whispered into his mouth as she kissed him goodbye.

"There is a DVD waiting for you in your garage on the shelf, watch it with Kyra please, will you do that for me darling?" She hoped that Mark had recorded it all and downloaded it and left it where they had agreed, he had! Tony nodded his head; he was already of a mind to do whatever she told him to do. Both Kyra and Tony were in for one hell of a shock, she thought, but Melanie was 99% sure they would get over it, and they would become a loving foursome.