A Big Bottomed Slave Girl's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting went as they usually went, the people talking about a few minor town issues, then the Shadowans spent some time milling about, chatting, drinking Rumberry wine, and generally enjoying some free time in the meeting hall. A young University girl named Miss Fannesha, who was slender, blonde, and had tiny freckles, came over to me with two of her friends, and began caressing my giant rump.

Miss Fannesha sighed, and said, "Yeah, I like slave girls with really big butts, like Emm here. I like slaves with huge, fat, jiggling asses that shake when you smack them." Miss Fannesha giggled a little and her friends nodded. Miss Fannesha continued caressing my gigantic rear end.

"Emm's butt is huge," Miss Fannesha mused, "but her waist and shoulders are small and delicate. That's how I like a slave." Miss Fannesha then gave me a few good, solid smacks on my massive backside, as the three University girls laughed and commented on the heavy jiggle and bounce of my big bottom. I gasped loudly through my gag repeatedly with each firm slap.

I wriggled a bit in my chains, and began to moan through my gag as Miss Fannesha observed again to her friends how incredibly large my rump was, and then, again, she gave it a good, hard spank to prove her point. Miss Fannesha remarked at the way the massive mounds of fat on my big bottom would shake and jiggle as she smacked it. I was writhing in delicious agony with each solid spank I received and moaning loudly into my wooden ball gag. Miss Fannesha then moved around beside me, pulled her hand back, and began to spank me very firmly and repeatedly, in rhythm, over and over, as her friends giggled. I arched my back wildly, and began to shriek and gasp with each hard slap which landed on my gigantic, jiggling bottom. My shackles held me in place, though I wriggled and writhed in my chains, gasping for air. Slap after slap, hard and firm, Miss Fannesha continued earnestly, as her friends smiled and laughed, and I gripped my wrists and bit down on my gag. Soon waves of powerful jolts of pain and delight were shooting through me, originating in my huge rump with each slap, and firing through the small of my back over and over. Miss Fannesha's little hand made my butt feel massive, and I could feel every heavy, weighted jiggle and shake of my gigantic backside against the tiny touch of silk I was wearing, but Miss Fannesha only spanked me harder and harder, with passion. I could hear Miss Fannesha breathing more heavily herself, obviously enjoying smacking my big rump, and taking delight in my helpless torture and pleasure. Finally, the spanking made me explode with sensation, and I screamed into my gag, sticking my huge butt out, and going rigid in my shackles. Slumping and gasping for air, my wrists shackles held me upright, I moaned and moaned, as Miss Fannesha slowly eased the spanking to light slaps and caresses.

"That is what a slave's huge ass should look like when she is being spanked," Miss Fannesha observed casually. Her friends laughed again and they all went to get some more wine. I was sweating a bit, breathing heavily, and slumping in my chains and experiencing the delicious sting and tingle of my enormous butt. My ankle shackles held my small feet together, so I wiggled my large hips to try and regain my composure.

After a while, as my dizziness began to subside, I noticed the Shadowan people were organizing themselves to go on a picnic, as the day was sunny and nice. Eventually, young master Gurd came over to the slave area and leashed all three of us girls to one chain. Our wrists were unlocked from the hanging chains, then locked together with shackles, and we were walked out to a wooden cart which had an iron cage positioned on it. All three of us were placed in the smallish cage, our wooden gags removed, and the cage door locked. The cage was small enough that all three of us, and our exceptionally large bottoms, were squeezed against each other, laying casually, with little extra space. Before long, the large horse pulling the cart began to move forward, and the cart and cage creaked and started to bounce along the dirt road toward Black Hill and the picnic. The three of us caged on the cart moaned involuntarily as our enormous rumps jiggled against each other with each bounce in the road.

"Oh my gosh, I love picnics," Aub said.

"Me too," added Dani, wiggling her big hips to get comfortable in the cage, her shackled wrists and ankles placed demurely on the floor. I smiled and nodded.

From our cage, we could see people riding horses, and carts, and some people walking casually, laughing, drinking wine, and generally enjoying the lovely day. We each gasped and giggled as a big bump in the road caused our gigantic bottoms to shake heavily.

We rode along for a bit, tightly caged and chained, until we reached Mirror River in the foothills of the Black Hills, where we stopped for a while, and a few people jumped into the river and swam for a some time. People were laughing and playing, and we enjoyed the sight from our cage. After a while, master Wenn, and older man who had relocated to Shadowe from the East, came to our cage, opened it, and pulled me out. He attached a gold chain leash to my collar and told me to walk in front of him so he could watch my huge butt bounce and jiggle as we walked along the river. I felt excited and self conscious as I walked, knowing Wenn was staring at my enormous rump and delighting in the way it rose, fell, and jiggled as I moved. My ankle chains limited my steps, but my massive hips were swaying beneath the tiny silk, and I was very aware of each shake and jiggle the enormous mounds of fat on my big bottom made as we made our way along the river.

After a short walk, Wenn and I were alone by a clump of trees, and he pulled my leash toward him and kissed me sweetly on the lips. He ran his hand through my thick hair and patted my large rear end. He walked me toward a tree and wrapped my leash around it, locking my wrists to the chain and the tree, so I was chained facing the tree trunk. Wenn walked behind me and caressed my gigantic butt gently and tenderly, and he lifted my little silks so my enormous bottom was exposed. I smiled and moaned in pleasure at Wenn's attention.

He played with my huge butt for a while, clearly enjoying its massive size, and then I heard him drop his thick, cotton trousers, and I felt him slide tenderly inside my big, jiggling rump.

Gently, but firmly, Wenn slid himself deeper and deeper inside my gargantuan behind, and I felt a warm tingling sensation, followed by a jolt of pleasure. Wenn pushed himself completely inside me, and then gave a good thrust with all his weight, to push himself so deep inside my huge butt that I gasped quite loudly and I could feel my massive bottom jiggle deliciously. I yelped at the sensation of having Wenn so deep inside me. Wenn laughed lightly, slid slowly out of me, and then repeated his forceful and deep thrust back inside my huge, eager rump, again causing me to squeal and the fat on my gigantic bottom to jiggle wonderfully. I felt a heavenly feeling as I gripped my fists, chained to the tree, and I felt my knees and shackled ankles weaken a bit. Wenn began to speed up his thrusts, always ending with an extra push, in order to enter me deeply and fully, and I was becoming dizzy and ecstatic. I attempted to push my own enormous rear end back toward Wenn, as much as my chains would allow, to get him as deep inside me as possible, and I began to sway with each wonderful penetration from Wenn. I was gasping very loudly with exquisite pain and dizzy pleasure.

At last, I felt Wenn enter me incredibly deeply, arch his back, and let out a bellow, just as I felt an enormous jolt of pleasure explode inside my giant rump and shoot through my body, causing me to scream and then black out for a moment. I regained my consciousness, and felt my huge rear end jiggling as Wenn slid himself out, and I could hear both of us breathing quite heavily in deep satisfaction. I remained chained to the tree, and I could just see Wenn pull up his trousers and lay down in the grass, exhausted and spent, and looking very happy.

"Dear God, you have a huge ass, Emm," Wenn said playfully, as he relaxed on the soft grass.

I was still tingling and disoriented a bit, so I stayed quiet, my gigantic butt facing Wenn.

Wenn laughed that sweet laugh of his. "You are a wonderful slave," he said, "and you have an incredibly large, fat butt. It's quite beautiful, jiggling in the sunlight like that."

"Thank you, master," I answered gratefully. I tried to look back to see Wenn better, but my shackles held me to the tree. He was such a sweet man.

He took my leash, unlocked me from the tree, and we had a nice walk back to the cage on the wooden cart. He kissed me and patted my massive butt as we walked along the river. It was nice watching everyone enjoying a swim as I was pulled on my leash by Wenn. He caressed my hair and kissed me fully on the lips before stuffing me back in the cage with the other two slave girls, and I had to admit, I had a sweet buzz from pleasuring Wenn as I wiggled to get comfortable in the little cage. All three of us girls smiled at each other with delight as we soaked in the beautiful day. Three big bottomed girls, shackled, chained, and caged, and all the wonderful Shadowan people enjoying the simple delights of the day, felt like a wonderful paradise, and the two other big bottomed slave girls and I couldn't help feeling joy, locked in our little cage.

It was another hour before the cart started moving again as we all made our way to the actual picnic site. The site, known as Farn's Landing, was a beautiful grassy spot surrounded by trees, and near enough to the river to hear it, and the three of us in our slave cage were excited to be taken there. We giggled as our giant bottoms jiggled and bounced along with the wooden cart, our skin lightly touching, and our shackles and chains made a sweet clinking noise.

We enjoyed the warm sun through the bars of our little cage, and we laughed and teased each other until we finally arrived at Farn's Landing in the late afternoon. The cart stopped and I heard a male voice say, "Get the big bottomed slaves out of their cage, and open some more Rumberry wine."

As soon as our cage door was open, I saw young master Dunchel come and attach a leash to my collar. Dunchel was a first year University student, and he had a sweet, young face, with soft, sandy hair, and a very nice, and innocent smile. He was quite skinny, and a little shy, and I was struck by the contrast between his tiny, skinny hips and bottom, and my own gigantic, huge butt as he walked me on my leash toward one of the three cabins on the hillside. I saw the look of desire on Dunchel's face as he watched my immense rump bounce with a heavy weight as I walked.

Dunchel walked me into a cabin and immediately locked my leash to an iron loop on the wall at the head of the huge feather bed with a thick, dark orange quilt on it. He smiled that sweet smile of his and said he would be right back after running to get some Rumberry wine. He returned with two glasses and a bottle, and I was sitting on the bed, my wrists still shackled together and my ankles locked in chains, and of course, my long leash connecting me to the big bed. My tiny pink silks were doing little to cover my enormous hips.

It was a little dark in the cabin, so Dunchel lit a large candle, which gave the room a lovely, romantic, glow.

Dunchel poured us each a glass of wine, and stood over me as I sipped the delicious Rumberry, and he looked me over nervously, focusing on my huge hips. He was quite shy. He was very sweet to allow a slave girl to enjoy some wine, of course, and I was eager to please him.

"How are you, Emm?" he asked nicely.

"Fine, master," I responded, smiling. At 18 years old, Dunchel had a very young and innocent expression.

He looked at my face, and seemed to enjoy my thick, dark red hair and red lips, and his gaze made me blush a bit. I wriggled, causing my chains and leash to make a light noise. We sipped a bit more wine, and I was feeling a light buzz in my head, and Dunchel seemed to be relaxing a bit as he drank his wine.

Dunchel fidgeted for a moment, and looking a little buzzed himself, he shyly said, "You are the prettiest slave girl, Emm, and you have the biggest bottom by far." He smiled nervously.

I blushed at the compliment and I felt a nice tingle at his words. I looked up at him, and felt a deep desire to please him, so I said, "May I be allowed to stand up, next to you, master?"

He blushed and said, "Yes, of course, Emm."

I placed my glass of wine on a little wooden table next to the bed, and stood up. My leash chain tickled my breasts as I moved myself right next to Dunchel, touching him with my exposed skin and pink silk cloth. Again, I was struck by the contrast of his tiny, skinny hips, and my own gigantic, huge rear end, which seemed much larger next to him. I liked how that made me feel.

I cuddled against Dunchel for a moment, and I could see the look of pleasure and desire on his face, and his breath became heavier, so I reached my shackled hands down and began to caress him softly through his trousers. I could feel his excitement, and I heard him moan as I touched him, so I kissed him tenderly on the lips as I caressed him. He was shivering with desire, and he continued to stand nervously, with his hands at his side, and I continued to stroke and touch him, and kiss him very gently on his lips. I moved my immense hips in close so he could feel me against him, and he let out a gasp.

In one smooth motion, I turned around so my enormous bottom was facing him, my hair brushing his face as I turned, and I placed my huge rump against his excited manhood. I swayed my hips a bit, and shifted my weight gently to make my gigantic backside jiggle as I rubbed my big butt against Dunchel, over his trousers.

"Is my bottom big enough for you master?," I asked, continuing to slide my giant butt against Dunchel.

"Oh goodness," he said, gasping, "it is huge and fat."

I felt a rush of warmth shoot through me as I continued to lightly grind my gigantic backside against Dunchel and his excited manhood, over his trousers. He continued to stand behind me, and continued keeping his hands to his side, not touching me. He was breathing very hard and moaning softly, though. I could see my leash chain swinging loosely in front of me, and I struggled a bit to keep my balance, swaying side to side and making my massive butt jiggle, with my ankles still shackled. I loved the feeling of Dunchel, my tiny pink silk chiffon, and my immense rump sliding back and forth, and Dunchel's excitement and low moans were wonderful.

Slowly, I backed further into Dunchel and slid myself around so I was facing him again, making my soft hair brush against his face again, and giving him another soft, warm kiss on the lips. Then I slowly lowered myself to my knees, raised my shackled hands, and began to caress him through his trousers with my fingers. He gasped and moaned loudly for a moment, and then went back to breathing hard. I could see his head tilt back and he closed his eyes in pleasure. I used my hands to unbuckle his trousers, and I continued to caress him with my fingers. He was excited to full force, and his moans were very heavy as I stroked him gently.

I leaned in and took him into my large red lips and mouth, slowly at first, and then fully gliding my mouth deeply over him and sliding him into me as deeply as possible. I leaned forward from my knees, stuck my gigantic, jiggling rear end out, cupped him with my chained hands, and proceeded to slide my mouth back and forth over Dunchel with a powerful passion. I was breathing heavily myself, and Dunchel was moaning with loud gasping breaths. I felt a deep satisfaction and desire as I used my red lips and mouth to glide back and forth, pleasuring Dunchel. He placed a hand on my thick, soft hair, which felt nice, and it was the first time he had really moved from his standing position, though his moaning was quite passionate and persistent.

I slid back up to my feet, very slowly, brushing over his manhood, and I pulled in close to him and whispered in his ear, "Master, would you allow me to offer you my huge bottom for your pleasure?"

"Oh goodness, yes," Dunchel answered breathlessly.

Slowly, I turned around and bent myself over the large feather bed, my knees on the ground, and my enormous rump sticking out and raised slightly. I reached my shackled wrists out in front of me on the soft bed, and I spread my chained ankles as far apart as possible, and I said, "Is this okay, master?" I could feel my huge bottom jiggling under the little silk swatch with each tiny movement I made, and I saw my leash hanging loosely attached to the wall. I remained in that position for long moments, before I heard Dunchel move cautiously behind me, and drop to his knees, moving into position directly behind my massive, shaking butt.

Dunchel lightly slid the pink silk up until my gigantic rump was naked, and I felt his hand lightly touch the largest curve of my big backside as he adjusted himself. I breathed harder at his touch and remained bent over and submissive.

I knew Dunchel was quite shy and apprehensive, so I wiggled my huge bottom a bit to entice him, and I looked back through my red hair to make him feel like my master. My ankles and wrists were both shackled, my collar was leashed to the bed, and I was nearly naked, wearing the tiny pink silks of a slave girl, and I hoped that Dunchel would feel like a strong, masculine master, and use my giant, jiggling rump to pleasure himself.

He paused behind me as I remained bent over the big feather bed, my gigantic bottom still facing him, and I wondered if he was nervous. I wanted him to feel masterful and strong, and to see me as his soft, compliant, feminine slave girl, so I said, "Would you like to spank me first, master?"

I looked back a little, and I saw Dunchel staring at my huge rump with obvious excitement, and then he nodded his head and answered, "Yes, I would, Emm."

"Thank you master. As a slave girl, I need to be spanked," I said softly, to encourage him and to make him feel more like my master, and to remind him that I was only a leashed slave girl.

"Keep your big butt bent over like that, Emm," he said with growing confidence.

"Yes master," I answered obediently. The flickering candlelight was making a warm glow on the walls.

Dunchel adjusted his position behind me, and quickly began spanking me, slapping my massive butt repeatedly with firm slaps, and I began moaning loudly at each smack. I could feel the sting of his hand, and the massive jiggle of my mountainous rump, and I began to feel a euphoric dizziness and delicious agony with every solid spank that he delivered. His shyness was fading away as he watched me squirm helplessly and moan heavily, and his spanking hand was landing very solidly on the huge volume of fat on my big backside. Involuntarily, I arched my back and gasped, yelping and squealing at the wonderful sensation, and Dunchel continued spanking me with masterful strokes and slaps. I bit my lip and looked at my chains and shackles as Dunchel continued slapping my gigantic butt, and I felt a heavenly and excruciating sensation shooting through me, and I struggled to remain perfectly bent over the big bed, with my immense rump sticking out to be spanked.

Suddenly, without stopping the spanking, I was surprised by feeling Dunchel slide himself into my huge rear end, slowly but firmly. He entered me deeper and deeper, until he was filling my enormous bottom, and sliding in as far as he could go, until I screamed softly in pain and pleasure. I felt Dunchel's skinny hips slap against the mountain of fat on my large backside, making my big butt jiggle and shake, and he continued spanking me as he penetrated me so deeply that I swooned in wonderful agony.