A Big Bottomed Slave Girl's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers

He was so excited that he began penetrating my giant rump with full force almost immediately, and this caused me to scream quietly in heavenly pain. Dunchel slid in and out of me with a furious rhythm, slapping up against my big, fat butt over and over again, and spanking me very firmly at the same time. Feeling Dunchel so deeply inside me, and being spanked by him was causing me to nearly pass out from euphoric joy, and I was squealing uncontrollably, and gasping for air with huge, heavy breaths.

Suddenly, as I was nearing a complete collapse of joyful intensity, rocking my giant butt back to feel him monstrously deep inside me, I felt him arch his back, thrust wonderfully deeply inside me, thrust harder and scream, "God, you have a big ass, slave!"

Hearing him say those wonderful words was too much for me, and I screamed loudly, arched my back wildly, and felt an absolute explosion of amazing intensity fill my body, causing me to go completely rigid, stop breathing, and shudder as the feeling exploded over and over inside me. I was flying in blissful pain and pleasure, and it kept coming, wave after wave, until I finally collapsed without thought or awareness, and I gasped for air until I could breathe easily again.

I was still breathing a bit hard when my consciousness returned to me and I could feel Dunchel lightly caressing my huge rear end. He was breathing hard as well, and I just remained bent over the bed, shackled, chained, and leashed while he caressed me.

As Dunchel played with me for a while, I blissfully noticed that the sun had set outside, as the room was completely dark except for the candle glow, but I could hear people laughing and enjoying the picnic still out in Farn's Landing. I was exhausted, satisfied, and felt a deep glow inside myself as well.

"May I turn around and kiss you, master?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, slave," Dunchel said, and he patted my giant bottom a few times as I turned to kiss him. My leash reached him easily and I kissed him on the lips tenderly and softly as he kept one hand on the full curve of my huge rear end. I moaned in delight as I kissed him, and I could feel his satisfaction as well. This made me very happy.

"Time to take you back to your cage, Emm," Dunchel said kindly. "We'll be heading back to town soon."

Dunchel took my leash and never looked so handsome and masterful. He walked me across the grass field and to the iron cage waiting on the back of the wooden cart. I could see the other two slave girls were already locked in the cage, and Dunchel kissed me again sweetly before locking me in with Aub and Dani. As the cage door clicked, I looked at Aub and Dani and we all smiled, feeling drained and filled at the same time. We adjusted our positions, all three of us shackled by the wrists and ankles, and we prepared for the ride back to town. As the picnic ended, the cart finally got moving, and the three of us in the cage felt sleepy and contented, and I drifted off before we reached the town.

I was happily not surprised that it was Barag, who liked to seek me out because my butt was the biggest, that greeted me when we got to the town square, removed me from the cage and walked me by my leash to a dark alley just outside the town square.

"I wanted to see that enormous ass of yours, slave, before I turned in for the night. Did you enjoy the picnic?" he said.

"Yes master, very much," I responded sleepily.

"Turn around and show me your huge bottom, Emm, and make it jiggle for me," Barag commanded.

"Yes, master," I responded. I turned to face the wall in the dark alley, so Barag could see all of my massive rump, and then I made the gargantuan mounds of fat jiggle for him sweetly.

"Lovely," he said.

"Well, I should order you to your knees to use your sweet red lips and mouth to please me, but I am exhausted, so I will just walk you to your kennel cage in the town square," Barag said warmly. He patted my giant rump a few times, and within minutes he was walking me into the kennel cage with Aub and Dani, to be chained and to sleep for the night. He attached my leash to the iron post and left my wrists and ankles shackled as they were, then he kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the cage, locking the door behind him. The fire in the stove was already burning and the kennel was warm and toasty.

"Good night, girls," Aub said, and Dani and I giggled a little. It had been quite a day. We were all exhausted.

"Sweet dreams, girls," I answered. My last thought before I fell asleep was how happy I was being a slave and how lucky I was to have the biggest, fattest bottom of all the girls.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers