A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started tucking her skirt away again and winced. "Although, it DOES rather hurt to sit down."

"I'm sorry," I said with deep emotion in my voice. "I'm really sorry."

"It's OK, really," she said as she absent-mindedly rubbed her butt. "But you think you can be gentler the next time?"

"Next time?" I asked with my eyes wide open. I hadn't really considered that she'd want to continue.

"Yeah. Aren't I one of your girls now?" Brittany asked hesitantly, the first trace of real concern on her face.

"Uh, well, I hadn't really thought of it like that." My face screwed up as obvious concern crossed my face. She was cute, to be sure. There was no question I was physically attracted to Brittany. But she hadn't been a planned encounter and her position on the household staff made things very, very complicated. To have sex with her in the first place had been a mistake and I was certain we shouldn't be continuing.

Brittany misread the sudden panic on my face and she quickly stepped forward, waving her hands side-to-side. "No, no. I mean, I know you're married, Mr. K. I'm not going to try and make you fall in love with me or something."

I DID visibly relax at that, and my positive reaction spurred Brittany on.

"It's just... well, you make me so HOT, Mr. K. I mean... you're handsome and so... so POWERFUL." She looked up and around the house as she said this. Obviously, some of her attraction to me and my 'power' had to do with my wealth and the luxurious house she saw around her.

And then her gaze turned to me and the hazel in her eyes seemed to transform into golden hue. "And you FUCK like a machine," she husked with serious heat in her voice.

I was hit with a wave of sexual energy as the cute vixen stared at me with obvious lust. In the past five days, I'd only gotten off the one session with Brittany and I still had quite the buildup of semen in my balls.

But my brain held me back. "Brittany, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. After all, you DO work for me."

She took two steps forward, crossing her legs with every step like an exaggerated model's walk. "So does Miss Cooper. Mia Cheng is your interior designer and Rebecca Raymonde is your trainer; they both work for you." Her jaw quivered as she started panting.

"Besides," Brittany said in a hurt voice. "You're not just going to fuck me once and then dump me to the side like so much trash, are you Mr. K?"

"No, of course not," I immediately protested. I didn't ever want to think of myself as someone who just used people.

"Then you'll let me suck your cock, won't you Mr. K? Please?" And with that, Brittany sunk to the floor between my knees and reached forward for my pajama pants.

'I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I- Holy SHIT that feels good!'

Brittany had swallowed half of my dick and she was working it firmly with her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I looked down, and she swiveled her hazel eyes up to meet my gaze while she started bobbing her head up and down, her wet slurping and obvious enthusiasm just as thrilling as it had been last night.

Her blonde hair was already tied back in a ponytail for functionality, but she reached up with one hand to brush her own bangs out of her face before turning the hand to my shaft and using a combination corkscrewing-stroking motion while she suckled on my head.

"Mmm..." she moaned before backing off. "I looove feeling your cock in my mouth," she growled like a porn star and then swallowed me again to continue her fantastic blowjob.

I melted into the couch while Brittany blew me. Her technique couldn't compare to my favorite women, but her youthful looks and raw enthusiasm more than made up for it. And very quickly I felt the pressure building in my balls.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I grunted.

Brittany pulled off me with a popping sound and smiled, now stroking and corkscrewing my shaft with both hands. "Cum in my mouth, Mr. K. I looove the taste of cum. Spurt your hot stuff into my mouth and watch me suck it all down. I'm your cumslut. Use me. Use my mouth. Cum deep in my- URP!"

Her words set me off. Before she'd realized it, I'd gripped her blonde head and thrust my hips forward, skullfucking her deeply for two strokes before my cockhead expanded and I started blasting my wad right against her throat.

Moaning, Brittany got a grip on my thighs and pushed me back just enough so that she could move my cock to the front of her mouth and resume stroking me while I spewed more and more jism onto her tongue.

I'd gagged her with the first blast and she had rivers of semen trickling out the corners of her mouth. But the girl had recovered very quickly and started swallowing. And pumping my rod to squeeze out every drop, Brittany drank all of me down.

When I was finished and uncoiled my spine, landing against the backrest with a heavy thump, Brittany held my shaft in one hand and used the other to scoop my cum off her chin and pop her fingers into her mouth. "Thank you for letting me serve you, Mr. K," she smiled and tucked me away into my pants.

Brittany stood and posed cutely, thrusting her tits at me and cocking her hips to the side. "Just let me know if you need anything... *anything* at all... *sir*." She had that purr in her voice.

She turned and started walking out the family room. Her walk hesitated in surprise, and I looked over to see Cassandra was standing just outside the entryway, casting a dark look on both of us.

Brittany nervously nodded her head to her boss. "Ma'am." And then she turned and headed away.

Cassandra flicked her gaze to me, her eyes a cold grey. Then without a word, she turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Hurriedly, I got up and tried to fix my pants around my hips, stumbling out of the family room after her. "Cassandra!" I called.

Her back to me, she held up a hand and angrily waved me off before turning the corner. And then she was gone.

***

The rest of the weekend proceeded relatively smoothly. With Taylor once again with me, sharing her love and sharing my bed, my life couldn't be that bad. But it wasn't like everything else was suddenly better.

Cassandra had minimal contact with me as there was no pressing business to attend to. Taylor at first tried to talk to her, but Cassandra had asked for some space and for the moment, we seemed to be at an impasse.

On Monday, Rebecca felt like trying to cheer me up during our workout. But Dean's deal cleared escrow that day and I'd gotten the perfunctory news that Morse and his buyers were negotiating with Dean to get their acquisitions. Morse had been apologetic during our golf round Sunday, but business is business.

Needless to say, I wasn't in a very amorous mood.

On Tuesday, things between me and Cassandra came to a head. A friend of mine was the speaker at a finance symposium downtown. I was already scheduled to attend and support him for the all-day event, although I planned only to join part of the discussions and the luncheon.

As a business event, Cassandra was coming with me and it would be our first prolonged contact in quite a while. At first, I was looking forward to the chance to talk to her alone.

On the ride over, Cassandra rebuffed my every attempt to start a conversation. She answered my every question with as few words as possible, and despite my best efforts to switch to open-ended questions, she stonewalled me completely. By the time the helicopter was descending, there wasn't a single sound inside the cabin.

And so I slogged through the boredom of a finance symposium. Maybe my father had it right. He'd spent at least some of his time investing in movie productions, which HAD to be more entertaining than this. I was especially down not being able to chat with Cassandra throughout the conference, the way we normally did together.

In fact, every waking moment beside her served to only remind me of the wall she had once again risen between us, keeping her within view but out of reach.

Things only got worse when the luncheon started. While not dressed provocatively, Cassandra was dressed to impress. Her skirt showed off the length of her fine legs and there was no just way to hide her abundant cleavage. We mingled with the other businessmen and she attracted her usual amount of extra attention.

One of Cassandra's adoring fans stood out from the rest. He was young, but instead of being cocky like many other young finance gurus, he had a subtle charm and wit that quickly had Cassandra giggling and smiling in a way I hadn't seen her do in weeks. It probably helped that he managed to talk to her face and not to her cleavage.

Throughout the day, while not friendly, Cassandra had been professional with me at all times, answering my every question and feeding me information like any good personal assistant. But there had never been a light in her eyes nor had she initiated any conversations with me.

But now... with *Tyler*... Cassandra was positively flirtatious.

Tyler followed us to our table when we sat down, making a point to talk about business news and the shifting world market with me, but clearly making every effort to engage Cassandra in conversation as well. And as the lunch hour passed, I felt a twinge of jealousy begin to gnaw at me from the inside.

She used to chat and giggle like that with me. She used to share with me her cutting observations and laugh at my dumb jokes. She used to be MINE.

She still was MINE. She worked for me, but more than that she BELONGED to me. And while just barely maintaining the civil veneer on my face, I pushed my chair back and stood up while checking my watch.

"My apologies, Tyler," I said to Cassandra's social companion. "But Miss Cooper and I have another engagement."

Cassandra turned to me and her eyes sharpened. She knew quite clearly we had nothing on the schedule for the rest of the day. But she couldn't very well contradict me.

"Oh, oh, I understand," a dejected Tyler began, the first cracks showing in his otherwise charming demeanor. He seemed genuinely sad that Cassandra had to go.

"Well, Tyler, it was very nice talking with you," Cassandra returned to him and smiled warmly. She deftly flipped open her portfolio and with a quick glance at me, she grabbed a business card and flipped it over, scribbling her cell phone number onto the back.

Tyler's eyes bugged out when he saw what she was doing and he glanced at me.

I just stared back with my outwardly calm exterior but felt the flaming green in my eyes.

But then Tyler returned his gaze to Cassandra's beautiful face as she held out the card. "Call me sometime. We'll meet for drinks or something." With her Aussie accent, the invitation for drinks carried an air of adventure and excitement.

"Great, I will." Tyler took the card warmly and they shook hands, with just a little extra squeeze from both of them. As Cassandra stood, Tyler perfunctorily shook my hand as well, and then Cassandra was instantly on her earpiece, calling for the helicopter since we were two hours ahead of schedule.

Nothing else was said between us until the chopper arrived. And soon we were in the air for the short hop back to the Montauk house.

"What was that?" I verbally blasted after a few minutes of trying to contain the feelings inside me.

"Pardon me?" Cassandra turned in surprise at my tone and volume.

"What was THAT?" I waved back towards the departing building. "With Tyler?"

"That was nothing. That was flirting. I do it all the time."

"You don't always give out your cell phone number," I turned my seat and glared at my assistant.

Cassandra set her jaw. "Is that a problem? Am I not *allowed* to give out my number to a gentleman who interests me?"

"No!" I immediately answered, quite upset. Cassandra was practically cheating on me.

"And why not? You're not my husband, Jonathan. I am a free woman who can do as I choose."

"You never have before!" In the entire time since she'd started working for me, Cassandra hadn't shown the slightest inclination in men besides me. Even in our group sex activities, she had refrained from any cock but mine. In fact, we only had two rules for our playmates: that no girl but Taylor or Cassandra could try and make me cum inside their pussy, and that no guy could touch Cassandra. She just wasn't interested.

"Perhaps I never met another man who held my interest," she said calmly.

"But you can't!" Jealousy raged inside me.

"And why not? Do you not think of me as an equal? Like a wife? Like Taylor?" She asked with venom in her voice. We both knew Taylor had free reign to pursue other men, albeit with mutual approval.

"No!" My eyes went wide and a thick vein started popping up on my forehead. The very thought of Cassandra with any other man sickened me and stirred up a righteous fury. "You're MINE!" I practically yelled. It seemed like such a selfish, egotistical thing to say. And yet it was exactly what I felt inside.

"Am I? I thought you respected me as an individual, as my own person, capable of making my own decisions and seeing whomever I please!"

"NO! You BELONG to ME." I finally started outright yelling. "Isn't that what YOU wanted?"

"But it's not what you wanted, Jonathan." Her voice was so much calmer and quieter than mine.

"Well I want it NOW." I felt my temper flaring and in another moment I would lose control of myself, my arms already twitching with an unholy desire to simply seize Cassandra and physically submit her to my will.

She saw the look in my eye. The last time I got this heated I'd nearly tried to rape her and she'd clocked me with a vicious punch. With a cold expression, she said flat out, "Don't make me match the bruise beneath your other eye."

Her statement was like a bucket of ice water on my rage. No matter how upset I felt, I couldn't try to get physical with her. Not with my Cassandra. I still loved her too much.

The helicopter started its descent to our home's helipad. Cassandra looked out the window and I made one last attempt to get through to her. "I want you with me, Cassandra. Please."

She turned to me at the quiver in my voice.

I bit my lip and forced myself to say the word. It was just semantics, wasn't it? To her, serving me and making love were the same thing. That's what she'd said, right? "Cassandra, I want you to... serve... me."

For a second, her eyes softened and the baby blue color shone. But then just as the landing struts hit the pavement, her eyes narrowed and that steel grey came back.

"Go find your little slut... sir. I know she'll be happy to serve you." And then she popped the door and went out.

***

I was angry, and I was hurt. And right now I just wanted to fuck something.

I should have known not to go to her. To do so would only further justify Cassandra's anger at me. But I did anyways.

She was my willing cum dumpster. I knew almost nothing about her personality or character. She was just a sex object. For what I had in mind, she was perfect. So I went to the kitchen and asked Dorothy where she was. Without a second thought, Dorothy told me and I headed off towards the staff quarters. In the final hallway, I passed Melissa, the other maid, who's eyes went wide as I simply opened the bedroom door and went inside without so much as a knock.

Brittany looked up at the sudden intrusion with obvious surprise on her face. She was on a break, sitting at her computer desk surfing the net or doing email or instant messaging her friends. She barely had time to gasp before I crossed the room, picked her up, and with a squeal practically tossed her onto the bed.

No words were exchanged as I stripped away her maid's skirt and yanked her thong panties down her ankles. Then the only sounds were incoherent moans as I knelt and shoved my tongue into her young twat and began munching on her sensitive clit.

When I was satisfied that she was wet enough, I stood and dropped my pants, the buckle of my belt jingling when it hit the floor. And then holding Brittany's ankles in my hands, I held her legs aloft in a big-V and then thrust my cock forward and into her juicy cunt.

We didn't come out for an hour and a half. Sure, Brittany had housekeeping responsibilities and Melissa even came and peeked at us through the open doorway to the Jack-and-Jill bathroom the two maids shared. But what was anyone going to do? I was the head boss.

By the time we were done, I'd cum three times. Brittany had my spooge in her hair, on her face, and running down her chin. Her pussy had been fucked raw and she'd even taken another load up her ass, as painful as it was from her previous reaming. It didn't matter, she was my cum dumpster.

And in the end, I just passed out in her bed, leaving the young girl a disheveled mess and wondering what the hell she was supposed to do.

***

*MARCH*

I gripped her blonde head in my hands and roughly jerked her towards me over and again. Brittany made little gurgling noises as she fought to breathe, not an easy thing to do with my cock halfway into her throat.

She was still rather new to deepthroating. She hadn't been able to push past her own gag reflex the first few times, and when I'd just forcibly impaled her a few weeks ago, she actually threw up in my lap.

Undaunted, she tried again after we got cleaned up and managed to wrap her lips around the very base of my cock and hold that position for a full two seconds before coming up sputtering.

But now, Brittany had learned to control her reflex and with the exception of a week when her throat was too sore and ragged, she'd practically turned the trick every single day.

My conscience bothered me at first for using and abusing the girl. But she never complained once. In fact, Brittany was clearly happier when I just took her and used her whenever the mood struck me. She genuinely wanted to please me, any way she could.

With Brittany kneeling before me, I skullfucked the little blonde for another minute, and when I slammed all the way in a final time and held her head there, she started moaning in anticipation of my load.

"That's right, my little cumslut," I growled. "I'm gonna spunk directly into your tummy. I'm gonna cum so deep in your throat you won't even be able to taste it." And then I blew.

Brittany's head jerked reflexively when my cockhead expanded in the narrow confines of her throat. But I held her in place with my hands as I fired a shot straight into her belly. I heard her choking and only then did I let go.

The moment she wasn't being held up by my cock anymore, her body began sagging downwards as she sat back on her heels. Brittany gasped for air and hung her head, fighting for breath at the same time the rest of my jism splattered all over her face.

Eventually, she caught her breath and eventually, I stopped cumming. By that time, she was practically dripping with cum. It was matted into her hair and eyebrows and drizzled all over her forehead and cheeks. She wiped a glob away from her eye socket. The last time I'd cum in her eye the thing was red for hours.

"Was I good?" she asked in that helium voice.

I smiled. Brittany had always been enthusiastic, but her technique had been sorely lacking. Well, practice makes perfect, and she was getting better every day.

"Am I a good cumslut?"

"The best, Brittany." I put away my dick and zipped up.

She smiled happily at me and then I left her bedroom.

***

"... and then you've a meeting with Carson at 3pm. That's it for today." Cassandra took off her glasses and turned away from the computer monitor. "Will that be all, sir?"

I stared off into space, the melancholy I'd been feeling for more almost a month had practically taken over my life, at least around Cassandra.

She cleared her throat. "Ahem. Will that be all, sir?" she repeated.

1...34567...9