A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Jonathan! Fuck me, Jonathan! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

My hips kept up their own thrusting as did hers, and then suddenly she had driven her hips up into the air, holding them there as she cried out and bit down on my shoulder, squealing in ecstasy as she came.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum inside me! CUUUUUM!"

And I was cumming. My crotch crashed into hers and held there as I unloaded both barrels of sperm, blasting what felt like gallons of cum straight into the back of her womb. Load after load of creamy goodness poured out of me and filled my sexy assistant's pussy, so much that I could feel it leaking out from around our joining.

And when we were both finished, our bodies crashed back down to the desk in a weighted thump, no more sounds except for heavy breathing as we tried to catch our breaths.

"Oh, Cassandra..." I moaned in delirious happiness for being joined with her once again. I was doubly happy that my head was pillowed on her tits.

"Jonathan..." she gasped. "Jonathan..." She patted my head. After all we'd been through, we'd survived and our love would endure.

A musical lilt came into Cassandra's voice. "I hope that was good for you... *sir*."

Her purr was back.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 3

1...456789