A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was silent and just waited for me to get it out.

"One thing," I began. "What happened with Brittany cleared my head about the issue with Cassandra."

"How?" Taylor asked softly.

"Brittany really did want to 'serve' me. She just wanted to be my fucktoy. And I never really respected her. But Cassandra? She would have never let me do that to her. There's a difference between 'serving me' and Cassandra's idea of 'serving me', you know?"

"Huh?" Taylor craned her head around to give me an odd look.

I sighed. "Cassandra's... unique. You were right, honey. I was too black and white. When she said she didn't want to be my wife, when she said she wanted to BELONG to me, I thought that meant she wanted to be submissive to me. I thought she wanted me to dominate her and tell her what to do, force myself on her. But the second I tried that she punched me in the face." Absently, I touched the spot on my cheek where the bruise had faded but the pain had not.

"And then, when I thought she didn't want me to force her but she still wanted to 'please' me, to 'serve' me and thus feel happy just by physically 'serving' me and making her into my sex toy or something, she got even angrier."

Taylor put in. "And it didn't help when you made Brittany your sex toy."

"No it didn't. It just reinforced to Cassandra what direction my brain was taking me. I couldn't wrap my head around a middle-ground. Either I loved and respected her as a wife or lover or girlfriend, or she was my property to use."

"But that's not Cassandra, honey." Taylor reached up and stroked my cheek. "You need to love and respect her for what she wants... which IS to make you happy. But she's already got an idea in her head of how to do that. Like everything else, she's already decided the best way to make you happy. And she's stubborn enough that she won't let you or anyone else change her mind about what's best for you."

"You knew all this?"

"Of course. I'm your wife."

"Then why the hell didn't you tell ME?"

"Until now, honey, you wouldn't have understood if I tried."

I sighed in annoyance and squeezed Taylor harder. "Women..."

We were quiet for a few moments. And then Taylor asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I've got to convince her I'll let her run my life."

"That IS her job," Taylor chuckled. "And mine. Johnny, the sooner you let the two of us make all your decisions for you, the happier you'll be."

"Whoop-SHH!" I made the sound effects while miming a whip.

"That's my man..."

***

The intercom buzzed. "Sir, madam," Edward's voice rang out.

Taylor leaned over and hit the switch on the end table. "Yes?"

Our butler stated, "Miss Cooper would like to meet Mr. Kwong in the entry foyer."

Taylor looked at me. I frowned at the formality of the whole thing. Why wasn't Cassandra just coming to see me directly? With a tight expression, I nodded.

Taylor hit the transceiver. "We'll be right there."

A minute later I came down the main stairs and my heart fell into my stomach. Cassandra was dressed for the outside cold and a roller suitcase stood on the floor beside her.

"Cassandra?" I said with obvious worry in my voice. "Please don't tell me you're leaving."

"Sir. I'm requesting some time off to visit my mother."

I exhaled, relieved that she hadn't just said she was quitting. If she'd gone, she would have taken part of my heart with her. "Just promise me you'll come back."

Cassandra looked at her feet for a moment before fixing her gaze on me. "Jonathan, I *want* to come back, but..." she trailed off and looked at me with sadness.

"Look, I think I finally understand." I spread my hands wide and tried to project all the honesty and acceptance I felt inside.

Cassandra nodded, searching my eyes. "That's good. That's good. I just need some time to think and... and to be away from you, Jonathan. I'm afraid that seeing you every day is clouding my judgment."

I nodded. "Fair enough." I gave her a frank look. "Cassandra, I love you."

She practically melted when I said it and for a moment, I thought she might change her mind and stay. But then Cassandra drew her shoulders up and straightened her spine. "I'll always love you, Jonathan."

My lips began to quiver as I felt moisture forming in my eyes. Her statement had a finality to it that almost sounded like a goodbye. But before I could say anything else, Cassandra turned all business. "Call me if you need anything. Charlotte is more than capable of running the day-to-day operations while I'm gone. And-"

"Just go," I interrupted, fighting back my tears. "We'll be fine. Just go."

With a tight smile, Cassandra nodded and then turned, heading for the helipad.

When she was gone, Taylor slipped her arm around me. "She'll be back."

I exhaled, releasing my control and I felt the first tears hit my cheeks. "I know," I sighed heavily. "I know! I KNOW." I kept reminding myself verbally, doing everything I could to convince myself.

In the end, I hung my head and bent over, bracing my hands on my knees. "But it still hurts like hell to see her walking away."

***

Still depressed, I finally pushed my plate away and let out a long exhalation. From my spot at the head of the table, everyone else was able to look over at the sound of the placemat gliding across the wood.

From my left side, Taylor glanced at Charlotte and Rebecca for a second before turning her gaze to me. My own eyes were on the empty seat where Cassandra always sat to my right.

Taylor got up and walked behind my chair, her hands going to my shoulders and neck where she began to rub me. "Good lord you're tense, Johnny."

"It's kind of been a trying day."

"Well then," Taylor slid her hand down my arm and interlaced her fingers through mine. She started pulling me out of my seat. "Come my husband, let me relax you..."

My eyes immediately shot up at her word choice. The phrase 'relax you' reminded me immediately of what Cassandra had offered me for those weeks I'd been rejecting her.

"Yes, Johnny. That's what I mean by 'relax you'," Taylor said with a gleam in her eye. "It's love... not servitude, understand?"

I did.

Taylor managed to pull me to my feet and then she glanced back at the table. Something non-verbal was communicated between her and Charlotte, and then the pretty brunette was standing to join us.

I looked over just in time to see Rebecca express something in her eyes as well, and when Taylor smiled and nodded my personal trainer also got up from her place at the table.

"You know we're supposed to wait a while after eating before engaging in strenuous physical activity," Rebecca said with a smile on her face.

"I won't tell my trainer if you don't," Taylor grinned. And then she led me to the stairs, followed closely by our two friends.

***

Fifteen minutes later I was limp and naked and face-down on my bed. The three women had been working in concert to relax my body with the relatively innocent method of massage. Charlotte stood at the foot of the bed stroking my legs. Rebecca was pulling on my arms and stretching out my fingers. And Taylor was literally straddling my lower back and putting all her weight into her arms to work the kinks out of my back and neck.

They worked slowly and firmly and with every long stroke, I felt a bit of my stress melting away and another part of my brain turning off. By the end of the fifteen minutes, I was practically asleep and floating on the bliss of physical relaxation, all worries about Cassandra and Brittany and Ashlyn and Dean and Morse gone from my mind.

I was barely conscious when I felt myself being rolled over onto my back. I smacked my lips and felt ready to go to sleep when a new sensation of warmth began spreading through my body. It actually took a while before I realized the sensation was coming from my crotch, and as my eyes fluttered open I finally figured out that my cock was encased in the wet caress of someone's mouth.

I looked down to see a dark-haired head bobbing up and down me, sucking firmly while delicate fingers tickled my balls. My erection was probably the only tense part of my whole body. And when she turned her head up, saw her face at the same time Charlotte smiled around my cock and then continued blowing me.

A second after Charlotte smiled, her eyes flew open and she squeaked as her body jerked to the side. She was kneeling on the bed, pretty much on all fours while she fellated me. She got her balance once again and then her face mellowed considerably as pleasurable sensations were certainly coursing through her body. I looked to the side and saw Rebecca standing at the foot of the bed behind Charlotte, grinning with satisfaction as she manipulated Charlotte's crotch from behind.

I realized then that both women were completely naked. Rebecca's obviously- fake and obviously-wonderful tits stood out proudly on her chest, barely jiggling despite her motions. They held my attention for a few seconds before motion to my left caught my attention and I saw my wife climbing on the bed, fully naked herself.

For a moment, I evaluated the three brunettes, all so different from one another. Taylor's hair was almost black and cut short, her deep blue eyes intense and her lingerie-model body the very definition of what made other women jealous. Charlotte had more of a girl-next-door prettiness, with loose light brown hair and clean features to go along with an average bust and slender figure. And then Rebecca the Amazon, her chestnut brown hair long and braided, light muscular definition throughout her body enhancing that supernatural bosom.

But then Taylor moved over my face, stopping any further comparison as her bare pussy was lowered over my lips and I extended my tongue into my wife's snatch to get at her honey.

"I love you, Johnny," Taylor looked down at my eyes, now that she had my full and undivided attention. "Whatever happens, you've got me."

I nodded and then focused my attention to show my wife how much I appreciated her. It was kind of odd. I'd always thought of Cassandra being the ever-loyal and permanently by my side kind of love. Taylor had been the flighty one, dating me and dumping me and then screwing me and leaving me and having other boyfriends. But ever since I finally made my choice to stop pursuing Nicole and settle down with her, my wife had become the permanent fixture by my side.

Sure, she had her dalliances and I spent more time with Cassandra, but Taylor had still always managed to provide the adrenaline rush and thrill of excitement that had first attracted me to her, and yet be supportive and dependable at the same time. And now, as she brought two other beautiful women into our bed to help cheer me up and relax me, I was reminded again of why I loved my wife.

I looked up, smiling at her with my eyes while she looked upon me adoringly. Kaitlyn had once spoken of the way her boyfriend Jeff looked at her. Taylor had that look right now.

While I'd been eating out Taylor and having our wordless bonding of love, Charlotte was making use of my other end as she'd turned around and started riding my cock, feeling my thick shaft penetrating her while facing my feet and having Rebecca lick at our junction.

I brought my wife to orgasm first, Taylor dumping an ocean of nectar onto my face. But just one didn't fulfill me just yet. No sooner did she start coming down from her high than I gripped her thighs tighter and started pushing my gorgeous wife towards another climax.

"Ohhh, Johnny... so fucking good..."

Her voice was joined by Charlotte's, who moaned, "Oh, Rebecca... your tongue is sooo good..."

Charlotte came rather quickly, the triple sensation of cock in her pussy, Rebecca's tongue on her clit, and Rebecca's nails on her nipples setting her off just seconds after her boss. Momentarily satisfied, she dismounted and then Rebecca pounced onto my glistening wet shaft to taste Charlotte's love juices wrapped around one of her favorite popsicles.

I got Taylor off a second time shortly thereafter. This time, when my wife was done howling at the ceiling, she collapsed onto her back. A re-energized Charlotte took the opportunity to lick Taylor's fluids off my jaw, pausing every once in a while to actually kiss me, giggling before returning to slurping up her boss' flavors from my face. And when she was done with that, Charlotte went directly to the source as she buried her head into Taylor's crotch.

But I had other plans. I motioned Rebecca to stop sucking me and then moved Charlotte out of the way. Taylor grinned and shrieked as I grabbed her and repositioned her on the bed. Then grabbing her ankles, I lifted and folded my wife before me as I nudged my rampant erection between her thighs and then pushed my cock into her drenched pussy.

"Oh, FUCK, Johnny," she crooned as I penetrated her. "Fuck me, honey. Fuck me HARD."

I was only too willing to comply. And as Taylor reached her hands up to touch my face lovingly, I held her legs and worked to slam my dick in and out of her.

Meanwhile, Rebecca and Charlotte rolled together on the bed beside us, quickly maneuvering into a sixty-nine with Rebecca on top, physically dominating the smaller Charlotte beneath her and attacking the young brunette's pussy with gusto.

But for now, all my focus was on my Taylor. I'd moved my arms to her shoulders while Taylor hooked her legs over my thighs, her feet pointing toes-forward like arrows. We rhythmically humped at each other, our tongues intertwining as we kissed and kissed and breathed and moaned in the heady passion of lovemaking.

"Oh, Taylor, honey."

"Yes..."

"I LOVE you," I said with a conviction borne from my absolute adoration of her. Even in this emotional nightmare with Cassandra and Brittany, my wife had been a stabilizing force. Who'd have ever thought Taylor Brynn would be the dependable one in this relationship?

She reached up and cupped my cheeks in her hands. "I love you too," she answered with the same conviction. And at the same time, she started on some incredible inner muscle massaging, a technique she'd begun to master for getting me off whenever she wanted to.

"Oh, Taylor..." I groaned feeling her pussy contracting like a third hand around me.

"Cum for me, Johnny. Cum inside me. Fill your wife..."

I groaned again and sped up, hearing the answering whimpers as Taylor also started in on her next climax.

"I can't wait! I wanna feel you shooting inside me! Bathe my womb in your sperm, honey!"

"Oh Taylor!" I groaned.

"Johnny!" she moaned.

And then I blew. My hips slammed forward, driving my cock as deeply into her channel as I could, pushing my mushroom head all the way to the front of her cervix as I began spitting out great wads of cum, hosing down my wife's innards with what felt like a gallon of semen.

Taylor started cumming around my second or third blast, her inner muscles spasming out of control as she clutched my back and bounced her hips. My consciousness started to get fuzzy as the incredible feelings surrounded my entire body. And as she held me and I pumped out more jism into her body, my wife and I felt as one.

***

"You relaxed enough now?" Taylor asked as I became aware once again of our surroundings. I blinked and realized I was still buried inside my wife, my cock slowly deflating.

"Yeah..."

"Are you finished?" She asked. There was a gleam in her eyes that told me she was hoping I wasn't just yet.

"I got one more in me," I told her.

She grinned. "Good. That was lovemaking. But now, I feel like some... *dirty*... fun right now."

"Yes, ma'am."

Taylor looked over and motioned for Rebecca to move. Charlotte was practically drooling as she lay flat on the bed, delirious but happy. She moaned at first when Rebecca stopped crushing her but then her eyes lit up as Taylor straddled her assistant's face, using her hand to pinch her own pussy lips together until she was in position and then I had a clear view of Taylor letting my spooge dribble out of her onto Charlotte's waiting tongue.

Meanwhile, Rebecca returned to reviving me, alternately licking me clean and then sandwiching my cock between the fun pillows on her chest as soon as I was hard enough for her to pull it off.

Taylor and Charlotte soon occupied themselves together while Rebecca lay back and hurried me into her as soon as she got me hard enough. I was still perhaps only 85% erect, but once inside Rebecca's tight pussy, she quickly got me all the way there. We started happily thrusting away at each other before Taylor flopped over and got Rebecca's attention again. "Becca. Get the strap-on."

"Hmm?" Rebecca looked over while I slowed, but didn't stop drilling her pussy.

Taylor got a wicked grin on her face. "I want Charlotte to sit on my face while you pound me with the strap-on. And all the while Johnny will be sandwiching you with his dick in your ass. How does that sound?"

Rebecca smiled and looked at me. "Is your wife great or what?"

***

For the next few days, Taylor managed to keep me occupied and not too depressed. She arranged a quick hop to Washington D.C. to visit museums and run around the Mall on Segways and act like tourists around the Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument, etcetera, etcetera. Charlotte was proving almost as efficient as Cassandra is making all the arrangements for us. The city was also quite pretty in April.

The little trip also kept me out of the house, away from Brittany and away from more obvious reminders of Cassandra. And as the new week approached, I found myself rather reluctant to return home. I didn't want to face all my troubles just yet.

In fact, on the Monday we were scheduled to fly back home, Taylor called up Charlotte and was about to ask for details on hopping down to Orlando and being kids at DisneyWorld when Charlotte uncharacteristically interrupted Taylor.

I was reclining on the bed in our suite when Taylor went rigid so abruptly that I was immediately on alert. "What's wrong?"

Taylor started barking questions into the phone. "Are you serious?"

"When?"

"How much?"

"Fucking BITCH!"

"Okay."

"Yes, of course, of course."

"Sure, go ahead and call Cassandra."

"I knew this could happen."

"Okay. An hour? We'll be ready to go."

Taylor finished up and hung up the phone. When she looked at me, her face was ashen.

"What's going on?" I asked hurriedly.

Taylor's lips were tight. "Brittany's extorting you for five million dollars."

***

"It's not much, but there's enough here to make a civil lawsuit." Richard, my lawyer, looked at me across the table. Taylor was sitting to my left, holding my hand. Cassandra was to my right, fire in her eyes.

It wasn't the reunion with Cassandra I'd been hoping for. We'd been apart for five days, but all we had time for was a chaste hug and a word of encouragement before we went into our meeting with the lawyer, who'd been poring over the documents.

Richard continued, "Miss Chisholm has semen stains on one of her maid's blouses. There's no bruising or major physical damage. But since she got checked out by a doctor on Friday evening, only three days after your last sexual encounter, there is some slight anal tearing. But still, they can't prove rape."

He turned over the medical page and went to the next one. "The only real thing they've got against you, John, is that she was a member of the household staff and one of your employees. She does have grounds for a sexual harassment case."

I nodded. That was the big difference between someone like Mia or Rebecca, who were independent contractors, and an actual employee of mine. One of them could of course still sue me, but Brittany being my maid just made things so much more complicated.

Richard looked at me and then at both women flanking me. "Realistically, a jury wouldn't award her anything close to this kind of money even if she managed to win a sexual harassment case. The bigger problem for you is the publicity. They know that. Just before you arrived, I spoke with Miss Chisholm's attorney. I don't think they really have any intention of filing a lawsuit. They're simply holding a potential lawsuit and all the public exposure over your head. It's extortion, but I'm not sure you have much choice in the matter. Still, the decision on how to proceed is up to you."

1...456789