A Bolt of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,161 Followers

He slams into her and cums again. The howl and scream as his cum fills her again. He pussy is going wild milking him. She milks the last drop and falls on him again.

"Oh Jason. You cum so hard in me. You make my pussy go crazy. I can't get enough of your hard cums."

She falls off his chest and grabs him around the neck. She kisses and licks all over his neck and face. He hugs her soft sweet body to his chest.

"What have you done to me. You made me into a sex maniac. I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me."

"I'm here baby. I'm here. Just give me all your love."

She shivers and kisses him again.

They fall asleep in each others arms.

Jason wakes the next morning. Cindy has his cock in her throat. He is almost ready to cum in her. She looks up and keeps sucking. His orgasm takes over and her dumps in her throat. She sucks his balls dry. "Good morning, sweetheart. Was that a nice wake up call?"

He laugh.

"It was the best I ever had. You are an animal."

"The coffee is made and I'm about to start breakfast. You take a quick shower and it will be ready."

She is standing at the stove, naked, cooking bacon and eggs.

He walks up behind her and grabs her ass cheeks. She squeals and turns off the stove. She turns around and hugs him. His cock is half hard poking her stomach.

"Does that thing ever go down. I just blew you and your still ready"

"You turn me on baby. You have the hottest body on the planet."

"Sit and eat."

She puts a plate of food in front of him. He grabs her and sits her astride his lap. His cock is sticking up between them.

"Sit there and I'll feed you."

"OK, I'll hold this big thing"

She jacks him while he feeds her. He lifts her and lets her drop on his cock. It slides in and she squeals.

He feeds her while she moves up and down on his cock. He squirts in her and she screams and cums. Her cervix opens and he pushes in.

"Your in my cervix again. I can feel it. I want your cum in there. Fill me up. Cum in me. Give me some hot cum, baby. Put some hot cum on my egg. Oh god, I love when you cum on my egg."

He pulls her down hard on his cock and fill her womb with more cum.

"Oh god. Cum on my egg. Hot cum for me. Hot hot hot. Put those swimmers in there. Cum, Cum in me."

She milks his cock dry. Then she gets down and licks all their cum juice off of his cock.

"Wow, we taste good. I like our cum."

She reaches down and scoops some of their cum from her pussy and licks it up.

"mmmm good stuff.

His cock is half hard now. He flexes his cock in her and she squeals.

"Oh Jason. Are you ready again. You animal. You just came in me and you're still hard."

"I can't help is. You make my cock hard. I want to cum in you again."

He lifts her and drops her on his cock. It pokes into her cervix again.

"Jason. It's in me again. I can feel it go in my cervix. Put some more cum in there. More more more."

She squeezes his cock and he cums in her again. She screams and takes another load on her egg.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Hot cum on my egg. Hot. Hot. I love you hot cum."

He holds her to keep her from falling on the floor. She finally comes back to reality and hugs him. He carries her to the bedroom and lays her on the bed. She falls asleep.

They fuck themselves silly over the weekend.

Cindy goes to work. She sees her best friend.

"Betty. You won't believe it."

"What, Cindy. Why are you walking funny? Is your back out?"

"No, silly. I met this big hunk and we fucked all weekend. His is so pretty. He has big muscles and is so handsome."

"Where did you find him?"

"He was a patient here. He got struck by lightening. He got discharged so I took him home and cooked dinner for him."

"Wow. I'm really happy for you."

"You know what's best about him? He has a 12 inch cock. His big cock makes me cum so hard. I can't get enough of him."

"Wow. 12 inches, for real?"

"Yep. It's so long it goes right into my cervix. If feels so good in there. It's amazing. And when he cums in there, I go crazy. I can't get enough of his cum. He makes me so happy, I can't believe it."

"Are you pergo. Cindy."

"I don't know or care. All I now is I want more of him. He makes me so hot I don't even think about it. I just want more of his cum in me. He's turned me into a sex maniac. I can't wait to get home and fuck him again.

"You need to calm down, girl. You're gonna pee your pants."

"I know. It's just that I finally found a kind, strong, sweet man. I'm blown away."

She goes home after work. Jason meets her at the door. He is naked and his cock is half hard. She jumps in his arms.

"Welcome home, sweetheart. How did your day go?"

"Aren't you the funny one. My day went fine. It was just too long. I missed you. I see someone missed me."

She grabs his cock.

"Did you miss me, buddy? I sure missed you."

"Why aren't you naked like me."

He helps her take off her clothes.

"That's better. I love looking at that beautiful body."

His cock is full hard. He lifts her and lets it slide in her. He flexes and she cums and slides down on it. He holds her my her ass cheeks and walks to the bedroom. He lets her down and slides in touching her cervix. He flexes and squirts. Her cervix opens and he slides his head in. She cries out and cums.

"You're all the way in me. I can feel your head in my cervix. I'm ready for some of your hot cum in there. There might be an egg in there that needs some cum on it. Please cum in me. I want it so bad."

He strokes hard in her. His cock comes out and back in her cervix. She is screaming and cumming. He can't hold any longer. His cock pulses and he cums in her. She cums with each squirt.

"OH yes. Oh yes. You're shooting hot cum in me. Hot. Hot cum. Fill me with it. My egg wants it. Yes. Yes.

He reaches up and tweaks her nipples. She cums again.

"Oh god. My nipples and my pussy are so sensitive. Just your touch makes me cum."

He flexes and pinches both nipples. She screams and cums again.

"Oh god, Jason. Let me catch my breath. Those were big cums."

She lays down on his chest and kisses his nipples. He moans and holds her.

"As soon as you recover, I need to talk to you."

She sits up with his cock still in her.

"OK, lets talk.

"Since the lightening strike, some major changes have happened to me. I was never able to fuck like I do with you. It was good but never this good. Also. It's like I'm a different person. I've always been easy going and had great respect for women, but I'm different now. Could that have changed me in some way?

"I don't know much about lightening strikes, but the doctor said it was more like genetic changes. I know a little about generics. Some genes are on and some are off and some don't do anything. It's possible the strike turned some on that were off. That might explain the changes in you.

"Another thing. I have a photographic memory now. I can remember everything you said to me yesterday."

"Wow. It sounds like you had a major upgrade in your software."

The both laugh.

"Let's go out to eat. I want you to dress up real sexy so I can show you off. A short dress with no panties and no bra. Don't wash your pussy. I want my cum in you while we're out. We can go dancing after we eat. Then we can come back her and fuck some more. I'll run home and get some clothes and be back in one hour."

"Oh good. I haven't been dancing in ages. I'll be ready when you get back."

He comes back wearing a nice suit. He open the door and she is standing there.

"Holy crap. You look hot. That's a beautiful outfit. Show me you naked ass and pussy."

She pulls her her dress and spins around..

"Like what you see?

"Yep. Stand with your back to the mirror and put your arms around my neck."

Her dress pulls up and he can see half of her ass cheeks.

"Perfect, I can see the bottom of you ass. Everyone will be looking."

"Jason. My ass is gonna show. You are so bad to make me do this."

"It makes you feel sexy doesn't it?"

'Yes. I want to be sexy for you. If you want my ass showing, I'll do it."

"I'll make you take some big steps to the side and they can see your pussy from the back."

"Oh god, Jason. Where do you come up with all this. I might as well go naked."

"I want to see your pussy juice running down your legs while we dance."

She hits him on the shoulder.

"You are so bad."

"Are you wet just thinking about it."

"I've been wet since I first saw you in the hospital. You're my eye candy."

"We must be each others eye candy. I never get tired of looking at you. You have everything I want."

"Oh Jason. I love you so much. It almost hurts."

"I love you too, baby. You are perfect for me."

She squeals and hugs him.

"You make me so happy. I almost peed my pants when you said you loved me."

"You're so loving, kind, strong and gentle. How could I not love you, you big hunk."

He laughs.

"Let's get out of here."

They enjoy a wonderful dinner and drive to a nice night spot. They take a table in a dark corner. They dance a few fast one and all the guys are watching her breasts moving. They can plainly see she has no bra on. The music slows and he leads her to the dance floor.

"Showtime, baby."

"Oh god. All eyes will be on my ass."

"That was the plan, remember?

He takes her in his arms and she puts her around his neck and stands on her tip toes. All the guys look. He turns her so they all get a good look.

"How does that feel, with your ass hanging out."

"I'm getting hot. I can feel my pussy getting wet."

"Good. Let me know when your pussy juice starts running down you legs."

"I've never done anything like this. You make me do crazy stuff."

They dance three slow numbers.

"It's running down my legs now. It tickles."

"You are a bad girl. Running around with your ass hanging out and pussy juice running down your legs. Shame on you."

She laughs.

"Oh yeah. You made me do it. You are the bad one."

They dance two more slow ones.

"Jason, it's running past my knees."

"Are you ready to go home and fuck."

"Oh god yes. I am so horny I can't stand it."

"OK, I'll flash you ass and we can go."

He reaches down and pulls her dress up to her waist. All of her beautiful ass is showing. One guy drops his drink on the floor.

"Jason, you showed my whole ass. You are terrible."

He takes her hand and they leave.

He pulls into traffic.

"Take your dress off, baby. I want you naked while we drive home."

"Jason! I'll be naked to everyone."

"I know. Do it."

She unzips her dress and struggles out of it.

"Oh god. This is so bad. They can all see me."

They pull into the driveway.

"Can I put it on now. The porch light is on."

"No, stay naked."

"Oh Jason. Why don't you take yours off too. That would be fair."

"OK." He takes his off.

He gets out and walks around to let her out. She has the key in her hand.

She fumbles with the key, trying to hurry. She finally gets the door open. He grabs her before she can go in. He pulls her naked body to his. His cock is rock hard. He lifts her and lets her down on his cock. She squeals and locks her legs around him. He slowly walks through the door and closes it.

"Oh god. I can't believe we did that. My neighbors will be talking tomorrow."

He carries her to the bedroom and lays down with his cock still in her.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out now baby. Hang on. I'm gonna fill you with gallons of cum."

He squirts in her and she screams and cums. His cock slides into her cervix. He starts pounding her pussy. She cums every few minutes. He fucks her for an hour.

"Oh Jason. You are like an animal. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ram your hard cock in me."

His orgasm is building up and her speeds up.

"Oh yes. Cum in me. Give me that hot cum. Fill my womb. Squirt it on my egg. I want it now. Please cum. Please. Cum in me. Cum in me."

He can't hold anymore. He howls as he fill her. She screams and pushes up to take it all in her. Her pussy is milking him. She cums three times while he unloads in her.

They regain their breath.

"Oh Jason. That was the best fuck yet. You were like a maniac. I came so hard. Thanks for a wonderful evening. I had the best time."

"We had the best time. You were so beautiful tonight. I loved showing you off. All those guys looking and knowing you are mine. I'm so proud of you. Only a loving woman like you would do what we did tonight."

"I'll do anything you ask, Jason. That's how much I love you. I know you won't hurt me. You are too sweet, and a little crazy, too."

"Now you have something to tell your best friend"

She giggles.

"I don't know if she will believe me. I've never done anything like this before."

"You should invite her to dinner. I'd like to meet her."

"We need to make a decision soon. Should I move in here or do you want to move into my place.? I want to be with you all the time."

"I would rather you came here. I love my house. You probably have an old stinky bachelor pad. We can split the bills."

"About that. I have made some really good investments. I own several large shopping centers. I can pay everything here and you can put your money in a savings account. You can dump your credit cards. I'll get you new ones. We can get you a new car too. Yours is kind old. I want you riding in style."

"Wow. I've never been a kept woman before. This will be something new."

"You will get used to it really fast. I'm gonna spoil the crap outta you. You can quit working if you want. I'll let you make that call. I won't pressure into anything."

"This is all happening so fast my head is swimming. I know I want you here. I'll think on the other stuff."

He hugs her to his chest. She shivers and hugs him.

"Jason. You make me so happy. I can't believe all this is happening.

He pulls her on top of him and they make slow, loving passionate love.

They fall asleep in each others arms.

Jason wakes the next morning and sees Cindy at her dressing table, putting on her make up. She is wearing bikini panties and a tiny bra.

"Good morning baby. I feel all domestic watching you get ready for work."

"Good morning, sweetheart. I'm putting on my war paint. Gonna go into battle."

He chuckles.

"How much time do you have?"

"I know what you're thinking. We don't have time to fuck, so go back to sleep."

"Oh well. I guess I need to get up. I have a lot of stuff to move today. I'll use the spare bedroom closet for now. Yours looks a little full."

"I wasn't expecting a hunk to come into my life. You don't need any clothes anyway. I want you naked all the time. Then you're ready to fuck at any time."

He laugh. "You animal"

She puts her uniform on and kisses him goodbye.

He rents a van to haul as his stuff . He installs his big screen TV in the living room and puts her small one in the bedroom. He hooks up his entertainment centers in both rooms. He hangs all his stuff in the closet. He decides to surprise her and take her to lunch. He calls her supervisor and asks what time she goes to lunch.

He shows up at the hospital five minutes early. He asks the desk to call Cindy. She comes around the corner and her mouth falls open.

"Hi baby. I came to have lunch with you."

"She gives him a big smile.

Wait till everyone sees my big hunk lover.

"What a nice surprise."

She grabs him by the arm and leads him to the cafeteria. As they walk in, everyone turns to look. They all stop talking and just look. She is grinning from ear to ear. The conversations start back up. Some of the nurses come up and want to meet Jason. She introduces him. Some react to his scent. Betty comes in and Cindy spots her.

"Betty, come sit with us."

Betty sits and she introduces Jason. Betty catches his scent and her nipples pop up and her pussy twitches.

"Hi Betty, nice to meet you."

"Hi Jason. I finally get to meet you. Cindy told me about you."

He laughs.

"I hope she didn't tell you everything."

"Almost everything. We are best friends, you know."

Cindy blushes.

Betty leans over and whispers in her ear.

"You lucky bitch. He is beautiful."

The both laugh.

Jason watches Betty react to his scent. It's working on her. She will probably yank off tonight thinking of him.

They have a nice lunch and Jason kisses her goodbye.

"Cindy. He is fucking hot. He made my nipples get hard. How the fuck did you land him."

"Calm down, girl. It will wear off in a few minutes. Go to the bathroom and rub one out and dry your pussy. He affects all women like that. It's his scent. I don't know what it is, but it works.

Betty giggles.

"God, what a score, Cindy. You made a good one with him."

He goes home and putters around, looking for some man stuff to do. He cuts the grass, does a little weeding, sweeps off the patio. Replaces a burned out light bulb. He goes in the house and fires up his laptop. He checks out some of the colleges for some classes. He wants to research what happened to him.

Cindy comes home.

"Oh Jason. The yard looks so nice. It's really nice to have a man around the house."

He hugs her and gives her a big sloppy kiss.

"I had to find some man stuff to do. I found a little stuff to do."

"Thank you baby. You are so sweet. I'll cook dinner tonight."

"Come look at the living room. I installed a big screen TV and entertainment center here and in the bedroom.

"You. Are you trying to make me fall in love with you? Huh?"

He hugs her and laughs.

"Is it working?"

"After dinner I'll show you how well it worked. Now, get your hands off me so I can fix dinner or you will be eating pussy for dinner."

"Are you threatening me with a good time?"

She laughs and goes to change.

He takes a shower while she cooks dinner. He watches a little TV till she calls him. The have a nice dinner and she goes in the bathroom and takes a shower. She find him in the bedroom laying on the bed naked. His cock is at half mast.

"Come over here baby. I want to make sure you have a baby in there."

"You've put enough cum in there to float the Queen Mary. If I'm not, I soon will be."

She kneels down between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth. She takes half down her throat. Jason moans.

"Oh god, baby Your mouth is so good around my cock. Don't stop."

"I want your cum in my pussy. All cum goes in there. After I get a baby, you can have some blow jobs."

She climbs on his cock and he squirts on her pussy lips. She cries out. She quickly takes all of it. She screams and cums all the way down. Open my cervix. Open me for your cum. Fill me up. He gives her some fluid and opens her cervix. She screams and cums as she bottoms out.

"Oh god. You're in me all the way. I can feel it. It's so big in my womb."

She starts milking him with her pussy muscles. He groans and humps up into her. He squirts in her womb and she rides out a huge orgasm.

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Make me cum. Make me cum on your cock."

He keeps squirting in her making her cum and cum. His cum is rising.

"Hang on baby. I'm almost there. I have lots for you. I saved up all day."

"Please please give it to me. Make a baby in me. Give me your baby seed. Cum in me."

His cock feels like it's ready to explode. He howls and cums hard in her. She cums with him and their primeval screams echo through the house.

They fall into each others arms and catch their breath.

"When can you check for a baby? I want to know."

"I'm not sure, I never had to check before. I'll check at the hospital."

"We are going to be mommy and daddy soon."

"Yes baby. Just keep your cum in me

They lay together and watch TV.

"How much vacation time do you have on the books?"

"I'm not sure. Probably about three weeks."

"Why don't you put in for two weeks. We can fly to Vegas."

"Wow, you are really spoiling me."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,161 Followers