A Bolt of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers

Oh fuck. Is he going to pop the question? Oh shit. Oh shit.

She reaches down and grabs his cock. She starts jacking it slowly. It fills with blood. She pulls him in her. She guides his cock in her pussy. She squeezes it and he groans. He squirts in her and starts stroking. She moans and meets his strokes. He squirts on her cervix and shoves it all in. She cries out and cums.

"You're in it. Fill it with cum. Make sure there is a baby in there."

They stroke faster and faster. Their orgasm build together and the hit it perfect and cum together."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. My pussy is on fire. Fill me with baby juice. Yes. Yes. Yes.

They fall asleep, basking in each others love.

He wakes to see her getting ready for work.

"This is getting to be a regular thing. Me watching you get ready for work.

"Yep. I gotta go now. See you tonight."

She kisses him goodbye and leaves.

He gets up and takes a shower and puts on some shorts. He decides to do a little housework. He dusts all the furniture, vacuums the rug and cleans up in the kitchen.

That should impress her.

He looks in the back yard and sees an old barbecue. He cleans it up and makes sure it will works. He doesn't find any charcoal. He drives to the store and pick out some steaks and a bag of charcoal. He calls Cindy and asks what time she will be home. She says five thirty. He seasons the steaks and checks for salad stuff and some bakers. He finds a bottle of burgundy.

Dinner is all set. Just need a beautiful woman to share it with.

A little after five he fires up the charcoal. He chops up the veggies for the salad. Puts it in a bowl. Slices the tomatoes and set then aside. At five thirty he puts the steaks on the grill. He hears the door open and close.

"I'm out back baby."

She walks out and looks at him. She grins from ear to ear.

"Wow. Look at you. The master chef making dinner."

He hugs and kisses her.

"Hi baby. Just cooking up some steaks for dinner. Go get changed and we can eat."

"Jason. You amaze me all the time. You are the catch of the century."

She goes in and strips. She puts on her favorite t shirt and a pair of shorts. No bra and no panties.

She comes out and dinner is on the table. He is pouring the wine. She stands there with her mouth hanging open.

"Sit and dig in. A special dinner for my baby."

She gets a little misty eyed.

"Jason. I love you so much. You make me feel so special."

"You are special to me. I love doing stuff for you. Now, quit bawling and sit."

The two love birds enjoy a nice dinner.

They sit on the sofa, sipping their wine. She is snuggled under his arm. He lets his hand move down and he holds her breast. She holds his hand to her. He runs his finger around her nipple. She purrs and reaches over and holds his cock. He pulls her shirt up and off. He lays her down and starts sucking on her nipples. He sucks one and then the other. He climbs up and lays his huge cock between them. She presses them together and he strokes between them. She kisses the head every time he pushes up. He feels his cum rising and speeds up. She feels his cock swelling and takes the head in her mouth. She sucks as he humps.

"Now, baby. Give me some cum. I want a mouthful. Cum in my mouth."

He groans and unloads in her mouth. She swallows every drop.

"mmmm Baby, you taste so good, Now, take my shorts off., I want some in my pussy."

They both take her shorts off.

He slides down and rams his cock half way in her. She squeals and cums. He slams in to her cervix. She screams and cums again.

"Get in my cervix. I want you in all the way. Push in."

He squirts and fills her cervix with three inches of hard cock. She squeezes his cock as hard as she can. He moans and grinds her clit with his bone.

"Yes, hit my clit. Hit it, hit it hard. Make me cum."

He gives her short hard strokes, keeping his head in her cervix. His orgasm is building. She cries out.

"Yes. Yes. I can feel you getting ready. Give me you hot cum. Fill my womb. Now. Now. Now."

He groans and then howls as he fills her with his seed. She squeezes it out of his cock.

"Oh god. Oh god. So hot. Hot cum. Hot cum in me. Hot. Hot. Hot. Yes. Yes. Yes. Hot cum."

He drains his balls in her and falls limp beside her. She hugs him and tears come to her eyes.

"Jason. I love you so much. You make me feel so good. I can't believe I have you. You are perfect for me. I love you baby. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Just hold me. Hold me in your loving arms."

He kisses her tears away. She shivers and holds him tighter.

"My baby. My sweet baby."

He carries her to the bedroom and they fall asleep.

Their plane is on approach to McCarran airport in Las Vegas. She is so excited she is about to pee her pants.

"Oh Jason. We're here. I'm so excited. I've never been here before. I feel like it's a dream."

The walk through the gate. The see a man in a chauffeur uniform standing with a sign that says 'Cindy"

She sees it and looks at Jason.

"Jason, what have you done. Is that for me."

He smiles.

'Oh my god. You didn't."

"Yes baby, I did."

He hands the driver his luggage tags and they walk outside. She sees a big white stretch limo. They wait for the driver to come with their bags. He is hanging on his arm, digging her nails in.

"Oh Jason. You are treating me like a princess. You are so sweet."

"Take it easy, baby. We just got here."

The driver comes with their bags and they ride to the hotel. They are met by the concierge at the door.

"Mr and Mrs Jensen I presume."

Cindy almost chokes. She looks at Jason. She is speechless. He shows them to the penthouse suite. He unpacks and hangs all their clothes. She still can't speak. There is a bottle of champagne chilling. Beside it is a bowl of strawberries. Cindy looks at Jason and starts crying again. She is blubbering and hugging him. He laughs and holds her.

"For my special lady."

She loses it completely. Her knees give out and she almost fall on the floor. He catches her up and sets her in a chair. She finally regains her composure.

"Jason. I'm overwhelmed. You amaze me."

He takes her by the hand.

"Come look."

He shows her the view from the top of the hotel.

"It's so beautiful. I can't believe we're doing all this. It's like a fairy tale come true."

He walks over and opens the bottle of champagne and pours two glasses. He eye make up is shot. She dabs at her eyes with a tissue. They drink some and eat some strawberries. She starts giggling. He watches her. She is like a little girl. All bright eyed, smiling and crying.

About an hour later there is a knock on the door. Jason lets a waiter in pushing a huge dinner cart. He sets out a wonderful meal for them. He pulls out a chair and looks at Cindy.

"Ma'am. Please be seated. Your evening meal is ready."

She starts crying again and sits. The waiter serves their meal and stands by.

"Baby, you need to get yourself a little under control. The evening is just beginning."

She takes a deep breath and starts eating. The waiter attends to her every need.

"Oh my, this food is wonderful."

They finish dinner and Jason slips the waiter an $100 bill.

"Thank you sir. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know."

"Oh Jason. You are so wonderful to do this. I love you so much. No one has ever been this nice to me. I'm so happy I may cry some more."

He hugs her. She lays her head on his chest and squeezes him to her.

"OK, next on the list of things for my special lady is dancing. Go get yourself all dolled up and let's hit the dance floor."

She goes in the bathroom.

"Jason, come look at this. It's amazing. Come look."

There is a big tub, gold faucets, and a bidet.

"Let's not waste a moment. Take a bubble bath with me. Please?"

"Of course baby, Anything you want."

She starts the tub running and pours in some bubbly. She turns and slowly takes her clothes off. She walks up to him and takes his off. He sits in the tub and she sits with her back to him and lays back in her arms.

"Oh god. This feels like heaven. In a bubble bath in the penthouse suite and in my sweethearts arms."

He hugs her and holds her full breasts. She holds his hands to her breasts and turns and kisses him.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I am having the time of my life."

He holds her breast with one hand and reaches down and sticks a finger in her pussy. She spreads her legs and he rugs on her clit. She gasps and humps her hips up. He works her close to an orgasm. She is moaning and groaning.

"Ready for a Las Vegas cum, baby?"

"Yes baby, I was ready twenty minutes ago. Make me cum. Please."

He presses her clit and hold her in orgasm for a while. She scream and flops around in the water. He finally lets go and she gains control.

"Welcome to Las Vegas, baby."

She hugs his hands to her breasts.

"Thanks, sweetheart. That was quite a welcome. How about I give you a welcome."

She turns and grabs his cock. She jacks it till it's at full mast. She raises up and slides it up her pussy. Jason groans. She slides down till it hits her cervix.

"Open me for your cock. I want you in my cervix."

She squirts and she cums and screams and drops, ramming the last three inches in.

"Oh yes. You're in me now. Just where I want you."

She moves up and down, pulling it in and out of her cervix. She cries out each time his cock goes in.

"Yes baby. Milk my cock. Milk my cum into your womb. Squeeze it hard. Make me fill you up."

"Oh baby. I'm ready for your hot cum. Anytime. Just fill my womb. Give me your hot cum."

She speeds and and she can feel his orgasm coming.

"Now baby. Now. Now. Let it go in me."

He moans and shoots his cum in her. She screams and cum with him.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. It's so hot. Yes. Yes. Hot cum. Hot cum in my womb. Hot cum on my egg."

She falls into his arms and he holds her tight.

"Jason. This is the first time I ever had sex in a bubble bath."

"Me too baby. I'm glad it was with you. I like our "firsts".

"Do you want to go dancing of stay her and fuck some more?"

"I'm thinking."

"I know, let's go dancing and then come back her and fuck and fuck, all night long. How does that sound."

"Perfect. Let's get dressed. I want you to look elegant this time, but still no bra or panties. OK?"

"I bought an evening gown just for that reason. You haven't seen it yet, so it will be a surprise."

They dry off and he goes to get dressed. She goes into the dressing room and closes the door. He sits waiting, enjoying a glass of champagne.

She walks out. She is wearing a long burgundy evening gown. It's low, showing plenty of cleavage. Her make up is perfect. Her blonde hair is a perfect contrast. She is a vision of loveliness. Hi mouth falls open. He looks like he was hit on the head with a hammer. She slowly turns.

"What do you think, sweetheart. Do I look ok?"

He is speechless. He finally finds his voice.

"You are beautiful. A vision. I'm overwhelmed."

"Just for my special, man. You deserve it. I want to be pretty for you."

"You're way past pretty, baby. Let's go dance. I want to show you off to the whole world."

They dance and drink champagne for a few hours. She is having the greatest time of her life. He feels proud to have such a beautiful woman with him. It's a perfect evening. They return to their room. She sits in a chair and sighs.

"That was the best. I've never felt like that ever. I love you so much for doing all this for us. I feel like a princess.

"You are my princess. You looked so elegant down there. I was proud to be with you."

She gets up and gives him a big hug.

"Now, take that beautiful dress off . I want to see your real beauty."

She slowly undresses for him. He watches every move. She walks up to him and slowly takes his clothes off. She leads him to the bed and they both lay down in each others arms. He gives her a deep kiss and she pulls him on her and wraps her legs around him and lock her ankles.

"Fuck me Jason. Fuck me and make me cum."

He raises up and slides his cock in her. She moans.

"Yes. Give me your cock. I want it in me."

He starts slowly filling her. He hits her cervix and squirts. She cums and humps up and pulls him into her womb. He starts slow fucking her. Short slow strokes. His cock head slides in and out of her cervix. She cries out each time he pushes in. He starts slow fucking her. He makes her cum about every five minutes. He does this for about an hour. She is screaming louder each time. He pushes in and cums in her. She screams and cums. He waits a little and then shoots more cum in her. She screams and cums again. He cums in her every ten minutes. She screams and scream with each orgasm. He does this for another half hour. She is lost in orgasm heaven. Her head if flopping around on the pillow. He gives one final thrust and cums in her again. Her pussy goes wild and squeezes him and milks the last of his cum. She passes out.

He pulls out of her and waits for her to come back. He caresses her face and kisses her till she comes around. She finally come to and catches her breath.

"Oh fuck. Jason. What did you do. I had the most intense cums ever. Your cock is magic. Oh god that was good. I have cum running down my ass all over the bed. You must have put a gallon in me."

He reaches down and fills his hand with their cum and spreads it all over. She giggles.

"Are you giving me a cum bath. It feels like it"

He gets more and rubs it down her lets. He holds his hand for to lick off. She takes each finger and sucks it clean and lick off his hand.

"mmmm That taste so good. Give me some more."

He scoops more and lets it run into her mouth. She looks like a baby bird in the nest, taking it all.

"mmmm So good. I could eat that all night long."

He hugs her wet body to him and kisses her. She sticks her tongue in his mouth letting him taste their cum. He suck on her tongue.

"This is the perfect ending to a perfect evening. Thank you, Jason. I feel so happy. The princess got fucked royally."

"I feel so good when I make you happy. I love making you feel like a princess."

The kiss and hug and fall asleep.

They wake the next morning. She grabs him around the neck and kisses him.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"mmmm Good morning to you too, baby. Hug me some more."

They hug a while and she slides down and take his cock in her mouth. She sucks and lick it to full hardness. She slowly takes it all down her throat. He moans as she works his cock over. His orgasm come quickly and he cums down her throat.

"let's get dressed and go look over the town. I haven't seen it in daylight yet."

"OK, but we're covered in cum. Let's shower together and then go."

The walk out onto the street to a beautiful day. She holds his arm as they stroll down the street. He has a surprise planned. They walk along till they come to a jewelry store. He slowly turns her toward the door. She looks at him. He holds the door open for her. She looks at him again.

"Jason? Jason? What are you doing?"

He guides her to the wedding rings.

"Jason. What the hell are you doing. Tell me."

"See anything there you like?

"Oh Jason. Are you. Are you."

"He takes her in his arms. Will you pick one out and say yes?"

She starts crying again.

"Oh Jason. Of course I'll say yes. I love you more that life itself. Yes. Yes. Yes. I will.'

Jason asks the clerk for some tissue. She takes a hand full. She looks at some and says,

"That's a nice one. Don't you think so?"

"It's nice, but too small. Find a bigger one."

She looks more.

"How about that one?"

"Bigger."

She finds a two caret one.

"Is this big enough?"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes. It's beautiful."

"We'll take that one. Now, dear, you need a wedding band to go with it."

She finds a wedding band.

He looks at the clerk and hands him his visa card.

She grabs his arm and starts pulling on it.

"I'm going to be Mrs. Jason Jensen. Oh god. I'm gonna pee my pants. I'm so happy."

"You're such a bad girl you have to wear a red wedding dress."

She laughs.

"You made me a bad girl. It's all your fault.

"Now. Do you want to do it here or at home?"

"Can we do it at home. I want my friends there too."

'OK. I'm good with that."

He pulls the engagement ring out.

"Will you marry me."

She hugs him.

"Yes. I'll marry you.'

He slides the ring on her finger.

"Now it's official."

She looks at the ring and starts crying again.

'Jason. You've made me the happiest woman in the world."

She gives him a big sloppy kiss and looks at her ring.

A scruffy looking guy walks by and looks at her ring.

He stops and looks Jason over.

Jason steps up to the man, grabs him by the hair and lifts him off the ground.

The guy squeals and panic shows in his eyes.

"Don't even think about it asshole. I'll break your fucking back."

He drops him and he takes off in a big hurry.

"He liked your ring."

"I thought you were going to hurt him."

"I just wanted him to know he had a bad idea."

"My big strong man will protect me."

They both laugh.

The stroll around for a while. She hold her ring so everyone can see it.

"Ready for some lunch, baby?"

"Sounds good."

The hang out in Vegas and see all the shows and gamble a little. Finally it's time to go home.

They board their plane and take their seats. Cindy keeps looking at her ring and can't stop smiling.

"Hey baby, want to join the mile high club?"

"Are you kidding. I thought that was just a myth. Yes, it it's possible. I'll fuck you anywhere you want.

Jason gets up and walks up to talk to a stewardess.

"Is it possible for my and my fiance to join the mile high club?"

She smiles.

"Sure, bring her here."

He looks at Cindy and smiles. She hurries to his side. The stewardess pushes them in the little kitchen and closes the curtain. He pulls her panties down and unzips his fly. He pulls his cock out and slowly pushes in her pussy. She moans as he slides in.

Just as they are about to cum, the plane flies into a flock of Canada Geese. Three go in the starboard engine and two go in the port engine. Both engines explode and the plane drops. They don't notice. They are too deep in their passion. They both cum as the plane hits a mountain at 500 miles per hour.

The end

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers