All Comments on 'A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 - FINAL'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a good ending but...

I was hoping that Rob and his sisters would have stayed together without leaving home and have decided on being together all three. But I understand and I agree that we all have to make hard decisions about the future. But it was a good end of the story.

Anonymous-E

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

Too many stories on literotica have characters that have the same narrative voice. Your characters are distinct in presentation and characterization. It's appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can live with this

Sure I was hoping for a more definitive ending where he either chose between the two or somehow found a way to live a three-way pretend marriage somewhere else but this works too. didn't expect Emma to be the mastermind behind the final plan but it does make for a more delicious treat that way. The best thing is that I now perceive the twins as the two facets of the same coin - one being the adventurous type you fall for and need from time to time while the other is the wife material girl that keeps you grounded and represents the rock of the relationship in the long run. And now he has both of that and who knows he might even get them in the same house with him one day.

Definitely a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi, I'm a total fucking retard douchebag! I banged both of my sisters, played the angst game instead of being a man, then when the shit hit the fan I crapped all over both my sisters and ripped their hearts out instead of loving them both to death and fucking them silly and living happily ever after! Oh, and anytime you see twins that have a brother, he'll be just like me! Well, Im off to get castrated like I should have been as soon as my balls dropped! Cheerio!!

I guess you can figure out I didn't like the brother's character! ;) The ending was definitely different compared to the usual fare. I kind of like it when they all shack up together and live happily ever, but this has a nice flavor to it, and who knows, maybe they'll all wind up buying houses right next to each other later down the line!

Excellent story and writing with not too many errors, really appreciate your work!

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
wow!

excellent story, well written, great narrative, fucked up male lead, but ain't we all? in the end, the family finds away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost

5*, but kelly’s voice seemed wrong...

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I find your ending...

...totally plausible and with the slight twist of having Kelly work for Rob on top of Emma wanting to be his 'bad girl.' I think you played out their emotions credibly with how they reacted to him announcing he'd leave. To me it was obvious there would be no way you could separate them from being twins and feeling the same way about him, only in different ways. Probably the best solution was having them both share him like you surmised.

I say 5. Thanks for the series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Other endings

Thanks for the great story. Just wondering what were the alternate endings you mentioned in your author notes at end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK with 2 caveats.

More than anything else, i wish you didn't potray Kelly as needy and slutty as you did and i wish Rob treated her more like he treated Emma. The treatment bordered on abuse. Beyond that your dtories really need grammar checking, an beyond tha a human editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

This was very well written in scope and substance, I thought. The only thing I would change is getting a proof reader. I am amazed at how the quality of this story overcame the bad editing, but what polish it would add to correct the mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well...

For me, this story was complicated to a point. Coudn’t even finished because I hated the way Emma was treated. Yeah, whatever beeing twins, they are women first. Knowing he only slept with her because of their sister.. she should have gotten away.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Fantastic !

Loved it start to finish! The ending was perfect!

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Really good, but

Really good story, but it could have ended better. Not saying the ending is horrible, just that it could have been better.

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One thing

Would make this story better. Get a human editor, preferably with English as a first language. The grammar and spelling was especially atrocious in the fourth chapter. Most of it was difficult to understand, and some sentences complete gibberish. There are editors that volunteer for those that have nobody else, in the editorial section here on Literotica. At least, there used to be. Never had to use it myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ruined..

This story was so great until this final chapter. This chapter really ruined it for me, unfortunately. I felt like it was a great storyline with well thought-out details and this last chapter just seemed like it was rushed so you could end the story. What ruined it the most for me is how he started treating Emma at the end. It was so left field and did not coincide with her personality of their relationship in any way, shape or form. It became much less believable and seemed too "porn-like" for me. The story as a whole was really well done but this last chapter really lowered the rating of the story. On that note, thank you for a really good 3 chapters.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
THIS IS A 10 STAR STORY!

DAMN, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE GREAT STORIES, WHEN YOUR DONE, WELL, I FELT EMPTY INSIDE. LIKE I LOST A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMETHING. GOD I LOVED THIS STORY! THE AUTHOR SHOULD RECEIVE AN AWARD. DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE FUCK WIT ANON COMMENTS ABOUT EMMA BEING LEFT OUT IN THE COLD. THEY MUST NOT HAVE FINISHED THE STORY. I'VE BEEN RETIRED AS A SENIOR EDITOR FOR BOTH A TOP PUBLISHING COMPANY AND A MAJOR HUNTING MAGAZINE AND CAN TELL YOU, THIS WAS A STORY WORTH MENTIONING. LOVED IT! THANK YOU INKYSQUID718. I WISH YOU'D START WRITING AGAIN. GOT YOU IN MY FAVORITES SO I DON'T MISS YOUR PUBLICATIONS EVER AGAIN! AGAIN, I THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Protection???

You would think with all this unprotected sex either sister would get pregnant????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And finally, the nuclear meltdown!

Well, I guess the only one that had a melt down was Kelly when Rob announced that he was leaving. But there was definitely lots of heat in this series.

**Before I go any farther, I am well aware that this is a work of fiction.

I had to read this entire series through twice. I don't usually do that. Really, I had to. It is so well written. There is so much going on. I could probably read this series twice more and still pick up more emotion from the characters. This story is that good.

RanDog025 and Tanhors had left recent comments about this story. I feel their pain. Like RanDog025, I am already missing this family and missing reading about this family. It really was told as a beautiful story. A touching story.

And Like Tanhors, I would like to have seen a better ending. In my opinion, a happier ending to my liking. But for the life of me, I don't know what that ending would look like. At least the characters seemed happy with the arrangement. This was complicated. But triangles are complicated. Damned good thing there weren't triplets.

I thought the dialogue was perfect including how much of it there was. It helped develop the plot. I could see each and every dynamic of emotion as it occurred due to this excellent dialogue. The build-up was excellent. And I think the anticipation of what might happen is what makes a wonderful story. It did this one. This story is that good.

Now I am not being critical here but for the long term, would this arrangement last even in fiction land? Certainly out of 3 adults, at least one of them is going to want kids of their own some day. What then?

And speaking of grandkids, let's not forget about Mom. She is getting her health back. She is not an invalid or a vegetable. So I'd be willing to bet she will be expecting some grandchildren. Lots of 'em!! And soon!! Let's not let her down and break her heart again. Speaking from personal experience, grandkids are an excellent antidote for many ailments.

Inkysquid718 brought these characters to life. All 3 characters were great. But I fell in love with Emma. What male wouldn't? Passionate, intelligent, unselfish, sensual and beautiful. Like Rob said to her, she is everything he would look for in a wife. But he never actually said he was looking for a wife. I have to admit, this is what my silly, sappy, sensitive self was hoping for. Probably a good thing that I don't write.

There is no way that one of the sisters could have been pushed aside to make room for the other to be with Rob. They were a family to begin with and that is the way it needed to end one way or the other. To push one sister aside would have been cruel, sad, selfish and likely would have pissed me off. Emma came up with an interesting arrangement. It was an unselfish compromise. Water seeks its own level.

In case you can't tell, I really loved this story series. Again, the characters did seem to be happy at the ending. Content even. I think I get too involved with stories this good. But thanks to Inkysquid718 for this excellent read. I am a fan. I couldn't help but give every chapter a 5 because, btw, this story is that good. -D

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
No doubt, it’s original

I liked that the storyline wasn’t a typical family lust-fest. Building tension through real-life stresses, a series of major events, and family bonds worked very well and were fairly realistic. Younger twin sisters with polar-opposite personalities was a great twist. Also, it’s realistic that younger sisters would idolize their only brother, and that it would grow as he became their ‘rock’ and financial support. Aside from a couple of minor continuity errors, it’s very well written. Very enjoyable, no need to kick yourself over the ending - the chosen ending did justice for the characters and scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why are the guys in incest stories dumb?

It seems like 99% of the guys in stories I read about are morons. A lot of these stories sound like they’re cut from a template. Bro attracted to sis, sis wants it too, bro makes things way too complicated, things work out in the end. Generic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

(To last poster) yeah, most of the guys in these incest stories are as bad as the loser boys in just about every anime/manga series, annoying as fuck and acting just about opposite of how a guy would in the real world, hehe. The only difference is in the stories here it works out in the end and everyone is happy. In anime/manga the loser boy is afraid to hold the girls hand, much less kiss her or anything else, lol. No wonder marriage and the birth rate has plummeted in Japan, a boy wouldn't know how to catch, much less what to do with a real, live girl with emotions wanting a relationship! Hehe, so they stick to reading manga and renting renting tween/teen hookers, err.. I mean go on 'compensated dates' as they insist they are, rofl.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 5 years ago
"A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 - FINAL: Twenty-seven Year Old Brother, Robert (Rob) and Twenty-one Year Old Twin Sisters, Emma (Virgin) and Kelly (Used).

The story in its total of four (4) chapters, captures the inquisitive and curious mind's of the reader; there is suspense and surprises of the ten (10) page, four (4) chapter epic themed story! It is amazing in so many and unexpected ways, which is also at times challenging, charming, sad and lovely! By the time the reader reaches the last couple pages, the mind is abuzz with trying to figure out solutions that the writer, 'Inkysquid718' could ever come up with as an ending that will satisfy each and every reader! I doubt that not even one (1) reader reached the right conclusion and ending; truth be told I wasn't even close. Emma, the virgin and most deeply and sincerely IN LOVE with her older brother, Rob, is the more of a super-intelligent sister/lover and serious sweetheart than we could imagine. The solution, though not perfect, was agreeable to Rob and sisters Emma and Kelly.

My one disappointment is this writer, as with many others, did not/do not write about, nor has any "character's" discussion of pregnancy protection. Though I am a proponent (for) no protection--ergo, bareback fucking--I think the subject should be divulged and included just like many other issues of each character's biography that is generally, and should be, discussed. Maybe some writer's avoid disclosing the subject of "protection" on purpose, in order to really make the reader's imagination "ponder"!

Again, a great themed story, with great character interpersonal dialogue and banter. The differences of personalities of the twin sisters, Emma and Kelly--though possibly "wider (different)" than most twins--the writer handles the differences with elan, grace and unique intuition!

SynsitiveSynsitivealmost 5 years ago
Still amazing!

Continued to love each chapter!! Can’t wait to see if all your other stories are this great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing...

Just loved it. Stories like these puts a lot of hardcore sex stories to shame. super EASY to get obsessed with for a lifetime.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
So what about Emma?

We didn't find out if Emma and Rob ever got Married and had kids,as for Kelly and Emma did they make up and share Rob,and sure Kelly in her own way loved Rob but I think she was more into the fun of having sex with him,maybe in time she grew to love Rob as Emma did but she didn't want to hurt Emma by trying to steal Rob away from her.

Overall I just wish the author gave some kind of resolution for the three Siblings.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Great resolution

The sisters worked it out and they were all happy. It's good to see no kids coming out of it

Again... great story.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
great ending

very nice m8. you left it at a point were there are so many questions left but yet in a way that we can come up with our own idea of how their life played out.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

Wow! This series was one intense story. The one thing I really liked about it though was........NO ANAL!!

Thank you. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

So far one of the best Incest I've ever red. There's no too much dirty talks. It looks like a more realistic for me. I like how the scenes are like in the movies. Great job

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great love story of the Twins (Emma and Kelly) with their older brother Rob. As others have mentioned the subject of Birth Control never mentioned, with Kelly since she was promiscuous you assume she was on the Pill, however Emma being a virgin maybe not. At any rate the end was ok but it would make an interesting tale of how Rob will deal with the twins sharing himself with them, the twins wanting children. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

well crafted and believably erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope mom wakes up to a new life after her grief

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just like Paradise as he gets the best of both from his Hot Twin sisters... Only thing better is him making them his Love Slaves or them turning bi and having a threesome.. And maybe even sliding it to Mom to bring her out of her fog and get her freak back on..

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

It was a good ending. Not the one that I wanted. I would have preferred that maybe over the course of 6 months or so that Emma and Kelly would admit to themselves that sharing Rob on neutral ground would actually be no different than sharing him at home and convince him to come back home. But Mom being there is a huge complication for that ending. She needed to heal and get better. I'm glad you wrote her ending that way. I also love that Kelly is working with/for her brother. Good job and one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An ending such as agreeing on a threesome would have been so cliché. I liked the ending.

AnythingGoesHereAnythingGoesHerealmost 3 years ago

It was great but I really wanted the cliche eventual threesome when it comes to more than one girl liking the guy,my own headcannon for this story will be put in personal notes of mine In other words that is... In the old noggin,I would not plagiarize people's stuff so personal notes in the brain of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story and the ending were AWESOMNE thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since Rob took after dad, and the twins resembled mom, I looked forward to a different outcome. In my mind, mom's depression after dad's loss would have been ameliorated by Rob giving her what she missed so much. I figured Kelly would've pointed it out, and Emma would have planned it all out. Since we never met the mom character, I knew that wasn't going to happen. But heck, the story's in the right category and everything. Without that I would've hoped for a different outcome for the three, where they could live together at peace with their love for each other, where the twins wanted what would make their other half happy above all else. As is, yes the ending w as awesome.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Thank you for writing a great story. This was hot and romantic. Also, it brought out the real personalities of both sisters. This could be expanded to include mom as Rob continues to support her. Pregnancy issues could also be introduced, the possibilities are just in my head, I'm not criticizing your work or storyline. You write well enough to fuel our imaginations and I thank you again 😁

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This ended beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EMMA IS A BITCH....ROB WAS A USELESS CUNT...BOTH LOSERS DESERVE EACH OTHER!! KELLY DESERVED BETTER AFTER ALL THAT SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really great story. Truly great ending. However Emma would make a really good mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading through the comments for all four chapters, as a fellow author I decided to address a few criticisms.

Regarding your grammar and structure, yes... it could definitely use a pass by a serious editor. Dropped words... noun-verb reversals... hominem confusion... and simple spelling errors are rampant throughout the story. Yes... even some whole sentences are so poorly constructed that any meaningful conveyance of idea is completely hopeless. That is also neither here nor there. The story itself is what matters. The rest are effect shots that can be cleaned up in post-production. Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to ask for, and should be given, a full refund of the purchase price. ;^)

I've written stories for free before... stories that I needed to tell that had only niche market value and wouldn't be worth professional publishing. One similar to this one... except it was 1st cousins with the protagonist as the center of 'the eternal triangle' with their childhood sweetheart as the 'obviously safe and acceptable' choice. Like you, I wrote it different than expected... with the MC jokingly suggesting 'shared custody' as a solution... only for their cousin to take it seriously and get the childhood sweetheart to agree. She justified her choice with one statement. "I'd rather have part of your heart than none of it." Bravo for such a bold direction! No threesomes... or following the tired Hollywood resolution of insisting that the MC HAS to make a choice, so he chooses the more steady and faithful love of pure motherly chastity... or chickening out and having one of the MC's loves die... giving her blessing to carry on with the other love with her dying breath... blah, blah, blah. Polyamory isn't the popular choice.

I do have to agree that Emma's attitude in the bedroom in this final chapter was very out of character... so much so that I was half expecting it to be Kelly in disguise, trying to 'get back at the two' for Emma being his first choice... or he and Kelly role-playing that she was Emma as a lark in their secret sex games. Yes, Emma is coming into her own sexual awakening, but at her core she's still different than Kelly and her raw carnal lust. That's just not the same Emma we grew to know in the first three chapters. Trying to be like her twin would end up erasing that which drew Rob to her to begin with... her pure passionate devotion to him, untainted by lust and instead, driven to need him out of her undying love. If I were your editor, I would suggest a rewrite of that scene to bring Emma in line with her established character.

Still and all, it was a well-crafted story... with plot twists, romance, conflict, depth, and a satisfying non-Hollywood ending. This authoress applauds you! (now see about getting an editor and make your potential really shine!)

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(7/4/2022) Wow.., well, aren't we full of ourselves Mister self-described "Fellow Author". I guess you must be an English professor too. Is my grammar correct? Please advise. This was a great story. Don't sweat the grammar hick-ups. This was very well done. Hey.., can I give this ten stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was very good but the MC's indecisiveness became too much. Running away from the problem and not truly dealing with his feelings for each sister was too unruly. He came off as an indecisive coward at the end and the "arrangement" they came up with wasnt great. Not a great ending imo. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has a better ending then most stories on Literotica have. I see that many of the comments are from other writer/authors that give positive and negative comments about how you write i.e. your grammar and spelling etc.. I don't look at that as closely as they do, although I do notice it. I look for story direction, feeling and emotion put into it. I want to feel like I am part of the story. I want to think that it will end were I think it should. And, this story did. Nicely done.

If you want to add more to it, feel free. Just don't ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just loved it.

Though it would have been great if the sisters became bisexual...

dbsidedbsideabout 1 year ago

Glad mom is doing better 🤗

BigBlueMonsterBigBlueMonsterabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the drama of the siblings trying to understand their feelings for each other. I haven’t found a ton of other stories like this on lite before, and I’m happy I found this series.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Great story, so glad the twins came to an agreement, makes life so much easier when women get along. I'm thinking a healthy Mom will need his loving in the future. Five stars.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

A lady in the living room (emma)and a whore inthe bedroom (kelly).I'd say the best of both worlds.

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[06.06.23]

Excellente series!

Well written and resolved conflicts.

Creative solution to a proverbial Kobayashi Maru.

11/10!!!!!

Carp2021Carp20218 months ago

A new chapter would be great. Maybe 5 yrs later

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

Although I gave this story 4 Stars; I feel that you cropped out on the ending... As in, there isn't one. Thanks for your efforts though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous